The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, I’m more likely to continue using you as my pillow. However, since it’s here. *shrugs and sets the pillow down to the side of where Seph is laying. However, she soon returns to snuggling up against Sephers* You are definitely warm and comfortable.

Yuffie: Umm.. You don’t sound alright, Cloud! Please, just tell us what happened. Maybe we can help you out. *looks over at Aeris, quite concerned*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs at her and moves his arms around her middle* I’m glad… *tiredly yawns, then tries to nudge her up ontop of him* You should go back to sleep. So should I… *pats her arm* Do you want me to lock the door this time?

Cloud: *calls back to her* I’m OK… I just got kicked where it hurts..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… *Slowly nods her head* Yes, I suppose that locking the door will be the best idea.. *yawns then frowns* Though, I highly doubt that Cloud would let a simple door lock get in his way if he feel like confronting us again. *shakes her head* Though I think he got the message.. *looks up at him and allows herself a small grin* You’re no longer complaining each time you purr. I suppose that’s good. Didn’t want you to forever torment me over that mistake.

Yuffie: “Kicked where it hurts”? Hmm… *blinks before her eyes widen* Oh, you mean you got kicked in the groin? I didn’t know that Sephy-rot was into underhanded tactics like that. I mean, sure, stab a girl through the stomach from behind, but kick a guy there… *slowly shakes her head* Definitely not gonna get any action with Tifa tonight, Cloud.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *groans* No kidding…

Aeris: *looks horrified* Don’t suggest those things to him, Yuffie! He’s a good clean pure male, he doesn’t need his mind corrupted with disgusting unwholesome thoughts. *sighs* Don’t listen to any of it, Cloud. You choose whoever you want to. And you’ll get married first, before doing anything, won’t you?

Sephiroth: You’re right… he got the message. This time. *shakes his head and sighs, trying to get comfortable once again* I swear if I get any more interruptions, though… *mumbles, yawning* I just want to sleep… what is so threatening about that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *sticks her tongue out at Aeris* Oh, you’re only saying that because you still have a bit of a crush on Cloud. Anyway, that type of thinking is so old fashioned, Aeris. Seriously, stop being such a prude! *looks at the bathroom* Do you want ice, Cloud? Perhaps Aeris can heal you.

Jenna: *Tiredly mumbles as she nuzzles her nose against Seph’s shoulder* You’re threatening to most humans even while squatting on the toilet, I bet. *softly chuckles at the very thought* Now, go back to sleep, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *calls back to Yuffie* I don’t need any help! Just go away and leave me alone, OK? I’ll be alright.

Aeris: *sighs* Come on, Yuffie. He’s probably doing that because he’s really embarrassed now. We should go do something else. He’d likely to come out again when he thinks we’re not paying attention. *puts a hand on her shoulder, then tries to lead her back to the living room*

Sephiroth: *snorts at her comment, but shakes his head* Not as threatening, but probably… *yawns* And I would go back to sleep if I could…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Oh.. fine. *glances at Aeris’s hand then moves back to the living room. She then pouts as she looks at the board game* Stupid thing.. *begins putting it up*

Jenna: Oh, you’re only on the verge, won’t take much. Unless, you’d rather have some fun with other things.. *smirks at the various naughty thoughts that are passing through her mind* Perhaps I should anyway.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: You should go to bed after that. We might be in for a long haul tomorrow. I’m not really tired right now, so I’m going to sit outside under the stars and pray to the planet for a while. I want to talk to her, and wish us all a safe journey.

Sephiroth: You want to do what…? *sits up a bit, rubbing at his eyes* I thought you were too tired to do anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm… Well, I have rested a bit. And I didn’t tell you what exactly I can do. *gently traces the contours of his muscles* It’s all up to you, Seph. How much do you want to learn and experience new things that you didn’t even know exist?

Yuffie: Alright, Aeris. Have fun and stay safe. *places up the board game then heads off to her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It all depends on what you want to do, Jen. *leans back a bit, seeming to really enjoy her touch. He softly purrs at her, then moves his head up to attempt meeting his mouth to hers with a kiss* So much for sleep, hm..?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *smirks as Seph kisses her. She then pats the side of his face* So, I take that as an invitation to go ahead and teach you new things, hm? *allows herself a small grin and then begins to unzip his pants*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What new things are you going to teach me…? *glances down at her hands as she unzips his pants, then looks back up at her, uncertain as to what she is planning* I don’t know what you’re up to, but… *sits up properly, awake now. He leans fowards and attempts to cup Jenna’s jaw with his chin, moving his head in to kiss her* *”I’m guessing you feel up to doing something… are you sure it’s the best idea to do anything in here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You should know by now that I don’t give a damn whether something is done at the “best place” or not, Seph. *return his kiss. She then smirks at him and slides down* ~Now, just relax, Seph. You’ll enjoy this.~ *begins to treat him to a blow job*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at the door, frowning about whether it’s locked or not* I just don’t want some idiot to walk in on… *makes a sharp pleasured groaning noise and closes his eyes, forgetting about the door completely. He remains silent throughout the experience, occaisonally making very content groans, placing his hands on her head to stroke her hair*

Aeris: *walks back inside, sighing* It’s a quiet night out there. And noisy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *it has been over three months since she and Sephiroth had escaped from Hojo’s laboratory. By this time, she is about four months into her pregnancy and starting to show the gain in weight. Recently, she had taken a bath to cleanse herself off. However, at the moment, she is sitting on the bed that she’s been using with Seph. She is wrapped in solely a towel and frowning as she glances at her usual clothing, a bit unwilling to put on the now tight clothing. However, she doesn’t like the thought of admitting that she can’t fit into the clothes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is sitting on the bed, reading a book and peeling some oranges he stole from the kitchen, quietly munching on them as he reads. He seems quite involved in the book right now and doesn’t really notice Jenna’s fussing around*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to glare at the clothing for a few more minutes. She then shifts her gaze to Seph and looks him over. After a moment, she softly speaks* If you still prefer the appearance of my hair when it is brushed, you may go ahead and brush it now. *turns her gaze to look at the wall, still thinking of reasons to stall in getting dressed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *puts the book down and moves over to her, reaching out towards her to move some stray strands of hair out of her face* I don’t mind. I just suggest brushing it because it may be more comfortable for you. *picks up the brush and begins to gently brush out her hair, trying to neaten it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I don’t care too much either way, Seph. However, you seem to be happy enough in brushing out my hair, so you might as well. *glances back at him as he begins to brush her hair then gives him a slight nod*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins back at her* You say you don’t care, but I bet it makes you feel better. You can’t deny the fact that the hair is easier to wash and manage when it is devoid of twigs and knots. *just sits there and patiently brushes out of her hair, putting the brush down once he’s done* You’re ready now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly snorts at Seph and grumbles out* There were very few twigs if any ever in my hair. I did keep it clean often enough. *glances at her clothing again then turns to face Seph* Thank you, anyway..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs and nods in approval to her* Glad you like it. Go ahead and get dressed now. *picks up his book again* If you get hungry, let me know. We can go do some hunting if you really wish. Or I could just feed you something from around here again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns and just scoots over to lean against Seph’s side, still avoiding her clothes for now. She then rests her head down on his shoulder* I’m not hungry quite yet. I’ll be fine for a bit longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to notice her reluctance to change yet* Do whatever you find comfortable. *sighs slightly* I am indeed glad you finally got over your bouts of sickness though. Those were really beginning to become a problem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Seph’s words* Yes, I think they are more or less managed at this point. *glances down at her stomach area then self-consciously shifts the towel so that it hides her somewhat bulging abdomen a bit more* Any plans other than reading your book and then getting me food, Seph?

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.