The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *pushes the door open with her foot, carrying blankets and pillows inside. She dumps them on the floor, then sighs at the sleeping couple before her, crouching down to try and wake Jenna up, shaking her shoulder* Hey… wake up there. Do you want anything?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans and softly grumbles under her breath* Go away… *turns her head away from where Aeris is, clearly still fast asleep and tries to snuggle up even closer to Seph, though that’s next to impossible to achieve*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is fast asleep by the time Aeris arrives and just stays in the position he fell asleep in, one arm over Jenna*

Aeris: *quietly sighs and stands up again, leaving the blankets and pillows on the floor nearby. She then glances back at them again before moving out of the room entirely, seeming a little sad. She shuts the door and walks up the hallway, saying nothing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *is currently hanging around Cloud at the moment, trying to keep him occupied with a random board game that she found in a closet. She constantly chats with Cloud, trying to keep him from feeling like sleeping. From time to time, she suggests that maybe he should take things to the next level with Tifa tonight and sleep with her. When Aeris comes back in sight, she mouths the words “how’d it go?”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *raises a thumb up, then sneaks into the kitchen to wash her hands and find something to eat*

Cloud: *seems discontent with Yuffie’s behaviour, but plays the board game with her inbetween pondering over his copy of the World Map. When the suggestion of sleeping with Tifa is brought up, he doesn’t seem to say much. He picks up his game piece and moves it into position* Your move.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *pouts as Aeris moves out of the area, not liking the fact that she has to keep Cloud distracted all on her lonesome. She then yelps at Cloud’s words, startled out of her thoughts and nods* Umm.. right… move… *looks over the board, not really knowing the game. She then grabs a random piece and unfortunately moves it in an illegal manner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *doesn’t seem to notice Yuffie’s unintentional cheating as he glances over his map, picking up his pen to circle the area where Hojo was, as well as Vincent’s sighting comments and the general area of the fight they had earlier* Doesn’t make any sense… *picks up his game piece and moves it to the next spot* Your move. *in truth, he is really only half interested with the map now. His mind is more in the field of the subject Yuffie brought up before, which was suggesting to sleep with Tifa* Not a good idea.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Huh? What doesn’t make sense, Cloud? *looks at the map* It’s a map. It hasn’t changed in the three years that you’ve had it. *Shakes her head* Come on, you should know the map by heart by now. *sticks her tongue out as she looks at the board again, she then randomly moves another piece*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Yeah? You look at it and work it out. The site of the attacks, work and sightings don’t make much sense. *flicks the detailed map at her then gets to his feet* I need to go outside and think. Don’t follow me. *heads for the exit, intending to head onto the bridge of the ship*

Aeris: *walks back into the living area* Wow, you must have really upset him. *sets a cup of hot tea down infront of her, then takes another one of the seats, sitting down with some fruit*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *Scratches her head and loudly speaks, not thinking about the fact that Cloud is still in ear-shot when she does such* Well, as long as he doesn’t figure out that Sephy-butt and his girl are here and in his room… Yea.. Guess him being upset isn’t that bad. Anyway, I just told him that he should sleep with Tifa tonight.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks* Why would you suggest such a thing!? *looks horrified* They need to be married first! You need to go through it before you do it, or else you blew it. Didn’t you know that? *shakes her head at the girl* Even Cid got married before he and Shera, well… *goes quiet, but grins* Cloud and Tifa are very much in love, but Cloud’s confused – he thinks he still likes me… and he needs to work things out before he um… well. *shrugs* Tifa keeps outwardly showing that she doesn’t like him. I should go ahead and tell Cloud to go for her. *begins slicing up her fruit* At least Sephy’s worked out his priorities. He’s cuddling up on the floor with the lady he met. They’re asleep right now. Jenna should probably be warned about Sephy before it goes any further, but it’s already kind of too late now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *sticks her tongue out at Aeris* You’re so old-fashioned, Aeris. *chuckles and shakes her head* No one follows that silly “wait until marriage” stuff anymore. People have moved on. *glances in Cloud’s direction* Anyway, he doesn’t need to have sex with her in order to sleep with her. They could just cuddle, or just talk and then sleep in the same room… *Shrugs then deeply frowns* Sephy-butt and that woman better not be planning to have sex again… They’ll keep the entire ship up..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks* I’ll ask them not to if I see them awake again. But they’re really tired out. I don’t know how long Hojo had them trapped for, but it was a really long time… *sighs* Is there anything else you want me to say to them? *ponders for a moment* I guess Cloud can sleep with Tifa if they’re not going to have sex. It’s usually OK…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Not that having sex before marriage is a sin. It’s just an old-fashioned tradition. Come on, Aeris, move into the present. *shakes her head then leans over to Aeris* Come on, we should tell Cloud about Sephy-rot before he just walks in on them.. He probably won’t blow his lid quite so much if you’re around. *grabs onto Aeris’s hands and begins dragging her toward Cloud’s location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs and stumbles after Yuffie* No matter what, no matter who tells him, he’s not going to like it…

Cloud: *is outside on the bridge railing, gazing up at the sky, which is star-flecked, but most of the stars are not really noticable right now due to the fact it is slightly overcast. He glances over at Yuffie and Aeris as they come near and turns to face them* Is something wrong?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Yea, but it still will go much better with you around, Aer… *yelps as Cloud notices her then begins to fidget around* Umm… Well, not really wrong.. There’s just something that you really, really need to know. You know how Aeris let Sephiroth and his woman out of that cage? Well, they’re currently here, on this ship, sleeping. *nudges Aeris, trying to get her to take over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Yes, right now, they’re sleeping. *quickly nods her head* They’re not doing any harm, Cloud. I’d let them stay here if I were you. They’re going to help us get rid of the evil on the planet right now. They need to recover from their ordeal and they’re doing that. And they don’t really have anywhere else to go. *sighs* They’re safer with us, and we’re safer with them. Do you understand what I’m saying?

Cloud: *moves off the railing, narrowing his eyes* What room are they staying in? You should send them to sleep in the boiler room.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *coughs and looks to the side* I think Aeris said that they are in your room.. She also told me something about the bed, but I didn’t quite understand what she meant.. *shakes her head then shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *stares back at Yuffie, then shakes her head* Do you want to get them into trouble? *whimpers* Yeah, they brought their own bed. And they’re staying in your room now. Is.. that a problem?

Cloud: *moves off the railing altogether and walks down the bridge for the live-in area, not saying anything. He heads down the hall to the bedroom area, then pushes the door open, kicking at Sephiroth with a boot* Get the hell out of my room, bastard! I don’t care that you’re here at least, but.. stealing my room? Making yourself at home? Get out!

Sephiroth: *growls slightly as he is woken up, but doesn’t move*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: He would have figured out sooner or later, Aeris. I mean, eventually he would have gone into his room, right? *shakes her head* And how did they bring in their own bed…?

Jenna: *slits her eyes open and snarls as she hears Cloud’s yelling. At first, she does nothing and just remains snuggled up against Sephers. However, as soon as Cloud gets near enough to kick Seph, she kicks out her own leg, aiming for Cloud’s family jewels* Idiot…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I guess… though if you could have convinced Cloud to go with Tifa, he wouldn’t have gone to that room. But shh next time! You know what Cloud is like! *frowns* I don’t know if you’re trying to get me into trouble or what… but it sure sounds like it. *sighs* I don’t know about the bed part. Sephy and Jenna came in here before we arrived. I think they brought their own mattress.

Cloud: *flinches as he is kicked, then stumbles back out of the room* Don’t think this is over! *staggers up the hallway in pain, retreating to the bathroom* You’re officially not welcome!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tiredly grumbles then tries to snuggle up against Seph once more* Annoying male… I don’t care about being welcome. *yawns*

Yuffie: Oh, don’t ever think that, Aeris. I don’t want to get you in trouble. *shakes her head* Just, Cloud definitely wasn’t going to go to Tifa’s room tonight, he made that clear. I can’t exactly lie to Cloud. I kinda like the crazy doofus. *turns her head as she hears Cloud stumble about then frowns* I wonder what happened to him…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts slightly, opening his eyes as he watches Cloud leave* Good riddance… *yawns and uses his psychic powers to shut the door again* Hmph… I don’t care about being welcome either. I just care about being here.

Aeris: I know he was going to go somewhere. Probably on a mission to hunt somebody down, knowing him. He’d go without sleep… *blinks* Hey yeah, what did happen? *heads down the hall to knock on the bathroom door* Cloud? Are you OK in there?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *creates a playful trilling noise toward Seph and pats his chest. She then blinks as she notices the blankets that were deposited within the room* When did those get here…? *shakes her head* I don’t recall those when we went to sleep.

Yuffie: *Shrugs* I’d still rather be honest with him. The longer we hide things from him, the bigger the drama explosion that rises from him. *hops over to the bathroom door as well and calls out* Yea, Cloud, are you alright?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm…? *sits up a bit to examine the blankets, then uses his abilties to ‘pick up’ one of the pillows to move to his hands* Do you want one? *offers the first pillow to her while he moves over the second one as well*

Aeris: I don’t think he’s answering… *knocks on the door* Cloud?

Cloud: *calls back to them* I’m alright… please go away now…

Viewing 25 posts - 701 through 725 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.