The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: What I meant is that I can easily tell that you pulled it out and were writing in it. And yes, I read it at least once. *Shakes her head at him* I have absolutely no problems with what you have written. If I did, you would have known right away. *glances up toward his face* Go ahead, Seph, write down your thoughts. I’m not going to disapprove.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns and seems to be debating for a few moments in his mind. He finally takes the journal out again and hands it to her, folding his arms* Not all of it is complaint. Go ahead and read it. *turns his attention out the window, half expecting her to become angry with some of the things he has written anyway*

*the journal itself is filled with Sephy’s neat articulate handwriting and would be fairly clear and legible*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head and doesn’t even bother opening up the journal. First, she hands the journal back to him. Then, she settles herself in Seph’s lap and nudges him* You wanted to write. Go ahead and do that first. I don’t need to invade in your private thoughts. *shakes her head* All I meant was you didn’t need to hide it to the side as you write.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hums slightly, moving his arms up as she shifts herself into his lap* Well, not all of it is bad. *sifts through the entries, then turns to the last page and begins to write about recent events, such as being stuck in the cage and Jenna being pregnant* I’m writing because I want to record something. And because I don’t want to go out there and have to deal with those idiots.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, I don’t think I can blame you about not wanting to socialize with the idiots out there.. *releases a deep sigh* If not for the fact that I’d fear throwing up yet again, I’d happily have had you take us to anyplace but here. However… *frowns* I still don’t understand why being pregnant makes females throw up. It makes no sense.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It may have something to do with the blood supply to the stomach. I know that when you are physically exhausted and about to pass out from lack of oxygen, your body will reject your stomach contents so that it does not have to spend any more oxygen or energy on digesting your food. Who knows. *shrugs and clicks his pen, beginning to write*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmmm… Well, it’s not physical exhaustion that’s the problem.. *Slowly shakes her head* I most certainly wasn’t about to pass out from exhaustion at any of the points that I threw up. *sighs before snuggling up in Seph’s lap* You’re warm..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins at her* After I finish this entry, we can lie down together for a while if you like. And if you can keep that last batch of food down, I’ll see if I can acquire something you would actually want to eat. Such as a raw chocobo wing, or a piece of flesh carved off a freshly killed monster.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a small grin* Write as long as you want to, Seph. I am quite comfortable as I am now. *glances at his abdomen then begins to gently stroke it* And thank you for the offer. At least, I have never thrown up right after eating so far…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at her hand, then continues to write* It just sounds strange to me. But then again, you are strange. *allows himself a small grin, then shakes his head* I wouldn’t move your hand much lower than that if I were you. It could make things uncomfortable for both of us.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gives Seph a broad, devious smirk then slowly shakes her head* Oh, don’t worry. I’ll save the distractions for when you are done writing. We don’t want you accidentally ruining your book there because of what I can do to you. *chuckles then glances to the door* Do you think the idiotic spike-head has figured out that we are here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head* He probably knows that we are here. It would be dumb of him not to know. Why? Are you concerned that he’s not attacking us or trying to throw us out? *glances towards the door* He is probably busy or something like that. I expect he will kick us out later when he realizes his space is gone from in here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Seph and slowly shakes her head* Seph, I think you’re forgetting who you’re talking about. Intelligence has never been the high point in that idiotic male’s list of skills. In fact, I don’t think it’s anywhere on the list. *snorts and shakes her head* If it was, would you have been able to so easily convince him that he wasn’t even a real creature?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph… I do agree his mental state isn’t his ally. *shakes his head* As for convincing him that he wasn’t real, that was easy enough to do as well. *leans back further, getting comfortable* Now that you mention it… he probably doesn’t know we’re here. Otherwise he would be kicking down this door and demanding I leave. Don’t you think?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the door, as if thinking. She then nods in agreement* You’re most likely right there. The idiot spike-head probably is as clueless as a water buffalo who comes to drink right at the snout of a crocodile. *slowly shakes her head then chuckles* Hopefully, the peace will last. *yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If we’re fairly quiet, it should, until he wants to come to bed. Or unless Aeris tells him. Whichever event comes first. *closes his journal and places it back in his subspace compartment so he can lie down and relax on the futon properly* It’s nice to finally be out of that damn cage…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Seph’s words* Yes, I hated being there probably just as much as you did. *moves off him so that he can lie down. Once he is settled, she promptly moves to rest her head on his chest, not far from his heart. She grins to herself as she listens to the beat of his heart*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs at Jenna, then reaches up to pat her head* What are you doing, exactly? *shakes his head, amused at her* If you need anything from here on, let me know and I shall acquire it for you. Unless you’d rather get it yourself and end up risking idiocy and abuse from the people outside.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then chuckles at Seph* You’re more likely to encounter idiocy and abuse, Seph.. Actually, you’re most likely to encounter drawn weapons. *sighs* As for what I’m doing, I’m making myself comfortable. What does it look like?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It looks like you are doing a whole lot of nothing. *smirks* Or lying on my chest and trying to demand my attention. Which you are doing a superb job of, I might add. *chuckles slightly, then reaches up to stroke a hand through her hair* You should get some sleep or something. I doubt you got much in the cage.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly speaks* You didn’t exactly get much sleep either, Seph. Someone here should take his own advice. And considering I’m not a being who can have “his” apply to her.. *smirks. She then begins to softly hum a melody from a Celtic tune that she once heard*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You were a ‘he’ before. *slightly shakes his head and keeps an eye on the door* And don’t worry. Go to sleep, I’m happier keeping guard. Now that all my higher priorities have been seen to, I don’t need to worry about getting a minimal amount of sleep. I could doze off whenever I liked and not have to worry.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes at Seph and continues to hum, wanting to lull him to sleep that way. She also gently strokes his chest and abdomen. However, for now, she doesn’t bother commenting about his stubbornness*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hums back at her, occaisonally silent as he tries to pick up the patterns in her humming tune* It’s not going to work, Jen. You’re fighting a losing battle because I’m not even tired. *sits up a bit, though he yawns after a moment and begins to close his eyes, figuring he’ll just scan the area psychically anyway*

Aeris: *lightly knocks on the door after several minutes have passed, then tries to slide it open*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I didn’t say anything, now did I?~ *smirks to herself as she watches Seph yawn. She continues to softly hum for several minutes after he closes his eyes. However, she joins him in rest after about twenty minutes.*

*The door to the room would have been left unlocked. So, Aeris would be able to easily slide it open. What she’d most likely find is Jenna still fast asleep and snuggled against Seph. At this point, the top of Jenna’s head would be nestled under Sepher’s chin. Her fingers would also be absently kneading against Seph’s chest in a gentle manner*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.