The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* If you took me on another flight again.. I probably would wind up throwing up on you. You’d not enjoy that at all. *deeply frowns* Let’s just use the bathroom here for now.. *eyes his clothing* I probably would.. *stops as she notices what he’s doing then tilts her head* What exactly are you doing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmm? *stops, looking up at her* I was massaging you. The same technique you use on my shoulders. But with less force and friction, as I am imagining that your stomach is sensitive right now. *moves to his feet, then opens the door, peering out of the room. He notes that most everyone else seems distracted now, and moves up the hallway to the bathroom* Come on, it’s free. *pushes the door open and begins to fill up the bathtub, adjusting the hot water and cold water to his liking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head then shrugs* I’ve just not known you to pat my stomach like that in the past.. *Shrugs then flaps her wings as she stands up. She then glances back at them and concentrates. Soon enough, her wings vanish. Once her wings are gone, she moves to follow after Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *keeps the bathroom door open while he waits for Jenna. Once she is in the room, he shuts and locks the door and begins to strip down* If it’s too cold, turn the heat up. I can tolerate it. *yawns slightly and dumps his clothing in a pile on the floor before moving to sit in the tub, wanting to rinse himself off right away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods her head* I’m certain it’s fine, Seph. I’ve been in cold water as well as warm water. *begins to strip off her own clothing. She tosses it not too far away from Seph’s clothes before moving into the tub as well. She then nestles herself against him* You’re certain that you want to keep the child growing inside of me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head as he moves to circle his arms around her* I disagree with killing life while it is innocent. *mumbles* Maybe it can be adopted out when it is born… I wouldn’t make a very good parent.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* Seph, even if we did that.. It has your DNA. I don’t doubt that much. That means that it will not be an average human. There’d be no one trustworthy enough to raise someone with your special abilities. *deeply frowns* IF it comes to term, we will have to raise it. *looks into his eyes* And I think you can learn to be a decent father. After all, you’ve never treated me badly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at her words, going quiet. He leans back in the bath, sighing, trying to relax for now* Yet… *shakes his head* I couldn’t do it. and I am sure we could adopt it out to somebody if we chose the right person. *frowns in thought* Aeris, for example. She would understand about it’s unique abilities.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls then vigorously shakes her head* No. I’d rather kill it now to save it from being made into a complete idiot by her. *loudly snorts* Seph, you can’t know that you can’t do something until you try. *reaches over to rub the side of his face* Do you feel like abandoning me or this child?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts, seeming offended by her comment* Of course not, Jen. I would not ever want to do that. *sighs* And yes, you’re right, unfortunately… Aeris would raise the child up to become a real idiot, just like her.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph’s statements* The point of my question is that you already have a point in your favor by the fact that you don’t want to turn toward the abandonment option. *leans in the kiss him on the lips* You’re also clearly concerned. I think you’ll do fine.. *frowns* We’ll both make more than enough mistakes, I’m certain of it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *blinks at her as she kisses him* You want to raise it..? *purrs slightly, trying to encourage her to lie against him* That’s certainly news to me… *seems amused* Why do you want to raise it? I didn’t think you were the type to like children.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs, not really having much of a reason to give Seph at all* I just think that raising it ourselves is the responsible thing to do, Seph. Believe it or not, I do have some sort of sense of morals as well as right and wrong.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head* I’d be afraid of killing it accidentally. Either through rough handling, or through some other means. *grunts* I’ve also killed too many people to be a good person. Any child I have would end up the same way.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at Seph* Just because you’ve killed for a living doesn’t make you an inherently “bad” person, Seph. Yes, you went insane and killed for the wrong reasons, but that wasn’t really you. *shakes her head* We have a lot of time to think about this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: We do.. we do indeed.. *sits up a bit to reach for the soap, then moves his left hand over Jenna’s body, lightly splashing her with water. Then he begins to rub and massage the soap into her skin* Hmph. How long is the average gestation period again? I forget how many months. I think it’s closer to a year.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It’s a nine month term, Seph. I know at least that much. *slowly shakes her head at him* You know everything about materia and the life stream, yet you don’t know simple things like that? *Softly chuckles. She then grins and closes her eyes, quite content to feel the soap against her skin* Mmm.. that does feel good..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh, really? I didn’t notice. *moves his hands to her sides, sliding them up to wash under her arms, purring at her* There’s a lot of things I don’t know. I have tried to keep them concealed, but you always seem to uncover them. Fortunately for me, you don’t mock me for it. And you are an excellent teacher. *massages her shoulders, frowning for a few moments as he feels tense muscles. Thus, he spends a little while longer massaging them with his thumbs than he otherwise would normally*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *chuckles at him* Simply not knowing things is not a reason to mock someone. It is when one chooses to live their life in ignorance while the information is right in front of them that they deserve the harshest mocking. *closes her eyes and smiles even more as he begins to massage her muscles. She then whispers into his ear* I do love you..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs at her, moving his head down to speak in a quiet gentle tone next to her ear* And I love you. You show me kindness and compassion. It is only right to return the favour. Or try to outdo you. *smirks and flicks more water on her to rinse the soap off once more* You’d probably want to do the rest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes in thought then smirks at something* Hmm.. The Great Sephiroth doesn’t like failing at anything, now does he? *glances over at the soap and takes it. However, instead of taking care of the rest of her body, she begins to scrub down Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly purrs, remaining rather still as Jenna washes him. He raises an eyebrow at her question, a little confused and curious as to why she is asking* Why do you ask? Of course I don’t like failing. I don’t think anybody does.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *faintly smirks* Then, wouldn’t you say that giving up on something prior to even bothering to attempt it is failure? I would say that would fit the definition. *gently caresses the soap against his abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You think I was giving up on washing you? *snorts* I just didn’t want to wash your legs or private area while in this position. It would have been difficult to do, not to mention uncomfortable for you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes at Sephiroth* No, that is not what I am talking about Seph. *Sighs at him* Just answer the question. *moves her hands so that she can tend to his shoulders and back area*

Viewing 25 posts - 626 through 650 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.