The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Huh? I wasn’t asking if you were sick – I was asking who was sick in the hallway. You and Sephy got back before we did. Somebody had to have vomitted in there. It’s really smelly and bad. *frowns* It was you, wasn’t it? It’s okay… you don’t need to hide or lie about it. I’m not going to make you clean it up.

Sephiroth: *picks out the bottom sandwich to eat, leaving the rest for Jenna as they have various bland meat fillings, such as chicken and roast beef. He munches on the sandwich he has, then leans back to lie down on his side, partially curled around Jenna’s sitting position, his head behind her. He reaches up to pat her back*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Frowns at Aeris* Yes, I threw up, but I’m not sick. *frowns at her* Don’t ask for more details, for I do not know the reasons or cause. However, I know that I am not sick.. *frowns then grabs another sandwhich. Cautiously sniffing it, she debates on eating. Eventually, she decides that she’s too hungry to care and just eats anyway. As soon as Seph lies down, she glances down at him* ~Heh, are you certain you want to go into such a “vulnerable” position while the pink bitch is here?~ *playfully drapes her nearest wing over his face, though it’d be easy enough to whack away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s not a vulnerable position. My legs are protecting sensitive areas from being kicked. I don’t care if she sees us like this. And we’re not having sex, so she can’t comment on anything being inappropriate.”* *lowers his head as the wing comes down over his face, comforted by it*

Aeris: *sighs* If you threw up, are you sure you should be eating that? Start with something simple and easy to digest first. But don’t worry. I won’t tell the others it was you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~It’s certainly more “vulnerable” than most other positions that you’d allow other people to catch you in, Seph.~ *frowns at Aeris and snorts* You’re a healer, right? Certainly you can sense whether I am actually sick or not. Yes, I threw up, but I am not sick. *Snorts* I don’t know why I threw up..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: It happens. Anyway, I’m glad I got you out of there. Perhaps you guys should take a bath? No offense, but you’re stinking up the room. *grins slightly* I’ll talk to the others. You guys do what you need to. And if you need any help, please call me.

Sephiroth: *”I’m not sure how we go about seeing the embryo properly, to see if that’s what it really is.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head and clicks the claws of her left hand together as she thinks for a moment. She then looks up at Aeris and coughs as if to get her attention* Wait, girl. Perhaps you should definitely use whatever Cetra abilities you have to figure out why I threw up.. Maybe there’s something wrong that I don’t know of. *narrows her eyes* ~Perhaps her planet would be able to tell her which it is..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *blinks at Jenna’s suggestion, having not expected to be asked something like that. She nods and moves into the room properly, quietly pushing the door closed* You might feel a bit funny, but… *crouches down on the floor, sitting in front of Jenna. She then reaches out to take her hands, closing her eyes, attempting to minutely scan Jenna’s entire being for injury. Jenna may end up feeling lightheaded or tingly in the parts of her that Aeris scans, but it would not be unpleasant*

Sephiroth: *sits up* *”Why do you want her to scan you? If you’re really pregnant, she’s going to get happy or something and brag.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~If it’s really just an infestation of Jenova cells, I’d rather know now instead of later. If she can figure that out now, all the better. Anyway, I can easily ignore her bragging words. Any mature creature can easily ignore words…~ *frowns at the tingling feeling. Still, she remains put and simply allows Aeris to finish her scans* ~I also am not enjoying the frequent cases of retching. It is less than fun.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *mumbles occaisonally, scanning through Jenna’s shoulder muscles, back area, and hands* There’s something there, but that wouldn’t cause this. *she scans her legs next, finding nothing there either* No… um. Sorry about this. *scans Jenna’s breasts for only a brief second, fearing she might be suffering from abnormalities there. When she finds nothing, she begins to scan Jenna’s internal organs, stopping once she scans her uterus* Well… *lets go of Jenna’s hands again, smiling at her* I found it! Congratulations!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her wings shuffle a bit then she mumbles* Seph already told me that there is something growing in that area, girl.. *narrows her eyes* Were you able to tell if it’s something that should be there? *deeply frowns and twitches her wings once more, still not liking the tingling feelings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I think it’s supposed to be there. *takes Jenna’s hand again, scanning her uterus a second time. She closes her eyes and slowly nods, smiling* It’s most certainly little one. Very small. But alive, and healthy, and well. *opens her eyes again* But that’s why you keep being sick. It will pass after a while, don’t worry. *pats her hand, then lets go of it again* Who’s the daddy?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shoots Aeris an aggitated glare as she asks the most inane question in her mind at least* You have at least half a functioning brain, girl. Who do you really think the “daddy” *spits out the word as if it were disgusting, but mostly because she doesn’t like the sound of cutesy words* could be? *snorts and shakes her head* And why would my state of being pregnant cause me to be sick. That makes no sense. One would think that a female would need all the food they can get at that time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: The daddy is Sephy? *blinks at him, then stares at Jenna* Oh.. *her grin fades and she seems visibly hurt* You guys aren’t even married… are you sure it’s a good idea? I mean… *shakes her head* You need to be together for each other before you have babies. I’m really happy for you both, but you’re doing it wrong. *pauses* Oh, the sickness will pass. It’s normal this early on. A lot of mothers-to-be will get morning sickness. Just eat little things, you’ll soon get better.

Sephiroth: *snorts in disgust* Go away, Cetra. I do not need to hear your opinion on this subject. Jenna asked you to confirm her pregnant state, not give some society opinion on what is normally done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Aeris and narrows her eyes* It happened. Nature does not care if one is married or not. *loudly snorts* Marriage is a human concept anyway. It is solely a way for a male to lay claim of a female as his possession. *her right wing moves to wrap around Seph once more as she thinks of him* I should think that Seph has absolutely no reason to claim me in such a public manner. *shakes her head then grumbles* Just tell me how to avoid this so-called morning sickness that certainly hasn’t been happening solely in the mornings.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: You might need to visit a doctor to get special pills that stop you from throwing up. Apart from that, I can’t think of much. Eat slowly, drink a lot of water, and get some rest. Eat simple foods and make sure you have a lot of support from y… *stops herself, then glares at Sephiroth* Sephy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at what Aeris says concerning pills then mutters* I highly doubt Seph would even let a doctor survive touching me. *snorts and glances at him. She then narrows her eyes as she catches Aeris’s sudden shift of words* What exactly were you going to say?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: What do you mean, what was I going to say? I said what I was going to say. *grins* But yeah, take care of yourself. And eat a lot of folate. You need more than usual right now, and because it’s healthy for the baby this early on.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow then shakes her head* I have no idea what that word you just said is. Folate? I have never heard of it before. *deeply frowns then snorts* And you did indeed change your words. What were you going to say before. It sounded almost like it would be a your.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs, giving up* I was going to say to make sure you had a lot of support from your husband. But… Sephy’s not your husband, is he. *thinks for a moment* Folate is a nutrient that’s in leafy vegetables. You can get it through eating them, or through supplements. Make Sephy take you to a pharmacy. *sighs as she hears Cloud and Tifa arguing and bows her head slightly before leaving the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts in irritation* Leafy vegetables? *shakes her head then looks over at Seph* Do you think I should take any of her advice at all?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I don’t know. Go for the supplements instead. They are pretty easy to take and you can resume your normal diet with the extra nutrients from the supplement capsules. I would imagine your body is deprived of some plant substances because of the sheer amount of protein you eat.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Seph* I do eat more than just the meat of my kills Seph. *Shakes her head at him* There are quite a few nutrients of which you haven’t ever bothered to take account of that originate from organs such as the liver and stomach. *crosses her arms* Still, if you think it’ll help me to take supplements.. then fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to lean against her, gently purring* Don’t take offense to it. Aeris was going to suggest you eat something you wouldn’t want to – my suggestion involves taking one capsule and you can go on with eating whatever the hell makes you happy. *leans into her, trying to make her lie down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Sephiroth* Very well, Seph. I think I can handle that. I assume that taking pills is not difficult.. *Frowns, not ever having taken a pill before in her life. However, she is quickly pulled out of her thoughts when Seph leans into her. Grinning, she takes the hint then lies down* You know, perhaps we should search for something to allow us to clean up in.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: This place has a bathroom. It’s small, but.. *shrugs* Or we can leave and find a town. *reaches over to stroke her hair, neatening it, pulling stray strands of hair out of her face* It’s adequate. And it would stop both of us from smelling. Besides, I need new clothes. *reaches down to place a hand on her stomach, then begins to run his hands over the area, wanting to make her feel better*

Viewing 25 posts - 601 through 625 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.