The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Seph then walks over to him. She grips onto the bottle then begins to slowly drink from it. However, her attention is still on the bed* I don’t particularly want to sleep alone… Hmm… we can get rid of the frame and fit both mattresses on the floor…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *picks up his food again and moves to stand up* *”Do whatever you need to do.”* *just hungrily eats his food, watching her curiously. He picks up one of the apples and offers it up to her as well* *”You probably don’t eat fruit, but they are a gentle food to start with. Perhaps you should consider it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at the apple. She then shakes her head and chooses to concentrate on the bed again. Soon spreading her wings a small bit, though it is more unconscious than functional, she begins to cast a spell to change the bunk bed into a floor-based futon that is just barely large enough for both her and Seph* Will that be good enough for you, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at the futon after it has been made, seeming to be admiring her work* It’s quite good. Good enough for sleeping on, and better than being on the top bunk. I couldn’t even sit up. My head would bang on the roof.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Faintly smirks at Seph* Well, perhaps you’re just too tall for your own good, Seph. *moves to sit down on the mattress. She then pats the spot next to her, inviting him to sit down next to her* Hmm… do you think that you should check your father’s proclamation as to.. *glances down at her abdomen*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods silently then sits down beside her, setting his food on one side of him. He leans in towards her belly, placing one side of his head against it, and begins to scan her. After another moment of doing this, he sits up again, but doesn’t say anything. His expression right now is fairly unreadable and vague*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Silently sits there as Seph rests his head against her stomach. Aside from the sips of water that she still drinks, she remains still, not wanting to disturb him. Once he sits upright, she deeply frowns at his expression. Then, she moves to sit in front of him so that she can look into his eyes* Well? What is it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *looks over at her, then lowers his head again, totally unsure of the situation now* It’s true. I sensed a small life-energy in your abdomen. *points to the general area of her belly below her belly button line* There.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then deeply frowns* How is that even possible though.. I was certain that I was barren. *Slowly shakes her head then slides over so that she’s next to him. She then sighs and leans against his side. Meanwhile, her wing wraps about his back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’re barren, or your children die before birth? *frowns in thought, going quiet again as the wings move around him. He finds their prescence soothing and it softens his expression* Tell me about your history with offspring. If you have ever conceived, miscarriaged, birthed and had children die. There has to be a reason for it. Unless the child is due to suffer the same fate.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes in thought* I can’t recall any actual conceptions. If there were any, they must have miscarried before I ever noticed. I don’t necessarily have the sensing ability like you just used.. *deeply sighs* Are you certain it’s not just.. well.. like a cancerous growth of Jenova cells from your semen?

Yuffie: *finally makes it back to the Highwind. She sighs as she looks up at the ship then mutters* We better not be taking off soon.. *shakes her head then rushes ahead to her room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think you have the sensing abilities, but mine are much more sensitive because I am a psionic hybrid. *goes quiet again as he ponders her question, then shakes his head* I don’t think that’s possible. *narrows his eyes* But I don’t know for sure… if Jenova cells are… *grunts slightly, stopping himself, seeming edgey at the current conversation topic* No.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* You’re the one who suggested it first… You said it could be a possibility before when we were in that cage. *looks up at him* “No”? No to it being what is growing in me, or no to the very thought of what I’m suggesting? *Deeply frowns, not certain if she wants to know his answer*

Yuffie: *stops dead in her tracks as she spots a puddle of puke in the hallway. She then yelps and loudly cries out* Oh, that’s just gross! Red, did you have a furball again??

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No to… well… *snorts* Jenova cells being present in my semen. *shifts uncomfortably* I don’t really know, though. I suppose… you would have to collect some and examine it under a microscope to know for sure. *furrows his brows, clearly not liking the topic*

Red XIII: *is busy grooming himself in the ‘living room’ area of the ship* Pardon me…? *turns his head up towards the sound of Yuffie’s yelling* No…? I never have hairballs. Besides, even if I did, I would go outside. Why do you ask, Yuffie?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns then slowly nods at Seph’s words* You’re probably right.. To the best of my knowledge, your DNA merged with the DNA of Jenova’s… You don’t necessarily have free-roaming Jenova cells like those idiotic so-called “Clones” did.. I think. *softly sighs* Still.. you can sense out Jenova cells, right? Can’t you just sense if it is a pure mass of her cells…?

Yuffie: Why do I ask?? I ask because someone threw up all over the floor here. *glances back at the others who are returning from the mission to Midgar* You guys probably want to use some other corridor or something… This is just gross.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *gives her a discontent glance* I can’t really sense that this early on. I could barely sense it’s life energy. But I can assure you that it is unique. If I could see energy, it would be a different colour to yours. *grunts* Get an ultrasound or exam or something…

Red XIII: *raises his nose to the air and sniffs* That is indeed rather disgusting. *sighs and gets to his feet, moving out of the room to alert the problem to somebody* Maybe somebody will clean it up.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head then mutters* I’ve had enough of scientific and medical equipment for a bit, Seph.. I’d rather just enjoy your company. If it winds up being just Jenova cells.. I’ll just kill myself. *frowns in thought* Unless you want me to go with that idea now? I know you don’t want to be a father..

Yuffie: *Shakes her head then moves over to Aeris* Come on, Aeris, let’s get to our rooms… *whispers* I still think Red did that though.. Who else eats that much meat and was left behind here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t say anything initially, having difficulty with the situation himself, also unsure of what his answer would be. Finally he shakes his head, then picks up his food again, resuming eating the sandwiches he had made* *”Don’t kill it.”*

Red XIII: *rumbles* I heard that, Yuffie. Sometimes I think you forget that my hearing is ten times more sensitive than yours. *shakes his head* I did not throw up. *stalks outside*

Aeris: *blinks* Somebody was sick? Oh dear… *sighs* We should find out who it is.

Cloud: *enters the ship’s living quarters, then sits down on the couch, setting his sword on the floor* Well that was successful, but we need to plan our next move now. *picks up a map and folds it out infront of him to look over* What’s that smell?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph’s decision* Very well, Seph. I shall respect your choice. However, if you change your mind at any point, I won’t fight against you. *eyes his food, frowning at the fact that she is hungry. However, she tries to hold back requesting for any of Seph’s food, mostly since she knows she’ll hate it. Eventually, she sighs and mutters* I’m hungry…

Yuffie: *Sticks her tongue out in Red’s direction* I don’t care. I tell them as I see them. *turns her attention to Aeris and shrugs* I guess someone can be ill. Still, who else other than Red would eat meat like that? *points at the puke puddle*

Vincent: *strolls into the living area as well. He then looks over at the area of floor that Yuffie is fretting over* I believe that there is the source of the smell, Cloud. It appears someone rejected their food in this area.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *without saying a word, he opens up his sandwich and takes a generous chunk of roasted beef out of it to offer to her, before closing the sandwich again so he can resume eating it*

Aeris: I really don’t know. *raises her chin, frowning* Sephy is here. I sense him. So is the Jenna-lady. Maybe we should ask them who it was? They were here before us. Though I don’t know how they got from Midgar to here faster than us…

Cloud: Huh? *glances to the indicated area and wrinkles his nose* Hey, Tifa? Can you come over here and clean something up for us?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *eyes over the roast beef for a moment. However, she’s too hungry at the moment to reject the offer. So, she reaches out to take the meat then begins to slowly eat it* ~Thank you, Seph. I appreciate it.~

Yuffie: What? Aww man.. *whispers to Aeris* Go talk to them then. I’ll distract Cloud. You know he’d go crazy and start hacking up the ship if he knew that Sephy-rot were here. *shakes her head* You’re the one who let them out of that cage anyway. *nudges Aeris* Go.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs at Yuffie* It really makes me sad that nobody else wants to be Sephy’s friend… he’s not really a bad person. He made his mistakes, but so did everybody. And nobody blamed Cloud when he was manipulated. *walks up the hallway, gently knocking on the door to Sephy and Jenna’s current room* Would I be able to come in?

Sephiroth: *”Don’t worry about it.”* *pushes the plate of sandwiches towards her* *”You might want to avoid the one with meat and pickle relish. It’s on the bottom.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I”ll keep that in mind, Seph… *Frowns* Why did you pick out food to eat that not even you approve of? *frowns as she hears Aeris’s voice then she snorts* If you really must, fine. *snorts in irritation then continues to eat the food that Seph has given her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Pardon me? I approve of all the food I have here. I was speaking in reference to you. Pickle relish is an acquired taste, and you would probably hate it. No, you would most probably throw it up. *grunts at the door knock* Go away.

Aeris: *sighs and opens the door anyway* Hey.. *blinks* What happened to the bed? Anyway, ah… welcome back. Do you know who was sick in the hallway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, I see… *indifferently shrugs* Sorry for misunderstanding your warning Seph. You should know by now that I’m not perfect with English and the various ways you humans express things. Sometimes, I do make mistakes. *frowns at Aeris then snorts* I wasn’t sick…

Viewing 25 posts - 576 through 600 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.