The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *giggles once more then charges forward toward Cloud as soon as she witnesses him being tossed back by the spell. She then leaps at him and broadly grins, showing off her fangs* Hello. *She then tries to round-house kick him*

Vincent: *grunts and fires at Virgo once again. He narrows his eyes as he watches the bullets hit their mark, striking her torso at least three times* Hmph…

Jenna: *pushes herself up off of Seph and onto her feet once more. Wavering a small bit as her dizziness momentarily returns thanks to her change in position, she shakes her head. Once she’s regathered her composure, she makes her way over to the cage door and tries to grab the lock*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *manages to keep his balance and footing, hence he doesn’t end up falling over when he is forced backwards. When Virgo tries to roundhouse kick him, he attempts to block it with the flat of the sword and shove her off kilter at the same time* Just get out of the way already!

Sephiroth: *grunts at Jenna* *”No, stay back…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *hisses in annoyance at Cloud as his sword winds up blocking her way to him. She then growls and begins to furiously punch at Cloud’s sword. However, she soon stops as she notices that Vincent is still firing at her. By now, he’s shot her about five time. She then hisses and turns to glare directly at him* Virgo no like you. Virgo think red-eyed man is pest!

Vincent: *begins slamming more bullets into his gun and prepares to aim at Virgo’s head*

Jenna: *Frowns at Seph’s word* What..? *Shakes her head at him. Still, she back away from the door then crosses her arms*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *takes advantage of the distraction and tries to plunge the sword into Virgo’s back while it’s turned to her*

Sephiroth: *”I want to see what happens first, before you try to break open the door in plain sight of the computer and Hojo. The power might go out. Make our escape then.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *yelps in pain as the sword plunges through her. She then stares down at the tip of the sword that is protruding out of her abdomen. Loudly growling, she tries to shove the blade out of her* Stupid free-will mortal idiot.. Virgo hate you all! *Despite the fact that she’s still moving, she is at least weakened now*

Vixen: *casts a spell to teleport to a position behind Cloud. Firmly gripping onto her whip, she attempts to bring her hands about Cloud’s neck so that she can press the whip against his wind-pipe while pulling him against her. Thus, she intends to strangle him* Hmph, not bad. But can you keep it up.

Jenna: *deeply frowns. Still, she slowly nods and moves to sit down at Seph’s side again* Very well..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It might be nothing, and it might be a way out as well, but…”* *glances up at the ceiling, then over at Hojo* *”You don’t want to draw attention to yourself yet. Wait for something to happen so he’s not interested in deciding to stop you as a pre-emptive measure.”*

Cloud: *becomes rather still as the whip pressed against his neck, turning his head slightly to watch what Vixen is doing now out of the corner of his eye* Can you? *drops his sword and reaches up with both hands in an attempt to grab the whip, also kicking back at her with the heel of his boot at the same time*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods before resting her head on his shoulder once more* I do hope that you are right, Seph.. *closes her eyes, choosing to rest for a short bit*

Vixen: *grits her teeth and tries to apply more pressure on Cloud’s throat, wanting to at least hear him gasp for air. However, in between his attempts to wrangle her whip away from her and his kick, she winds up stumbling back and loosing a hold of her whip* Annoying man..

Virgo: *grins as she finally pushes the sword out of her* Much better. Virgo happy now. *turns around to face Cloud again* Now, Virgo will kill you for making pain!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *tilts his head back, but soon starts to cough and choke, becoming still again. When she stumbles back, he moves his head back further, but pushes away from her again once she loses control of her whip* Fatal move. *turns around and shoves her before picking up his sword again so he can attempt to stab her in the stomach*

Sephiroth: *does not reply, but is is clear that he’s listening to see what’s going to happen*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *Grits her teeth as soon as Cloud plunges hhis sword into her stomach. Unlike most humans that Coud’s group would be familiar with, red blood does not gush out of her wound. Instead, a blackish ooze seeps out. She then hisses and glares at Cloud* Damn you…

Virgo: *yells as she sees her sister being attacked* Sister! *however, she soon flinches and screams once more as Vincent sends a bullet at her, striking the vampire near the ear lobe. She whimpers then falls to the ground, loudly crying*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *stares at the black ooze leaching from Vixen’s stomach now and pulls the sword out again, trying to shake it off* You’re not human. You’re a monster… *turns his attention to Virgo, then raises the sword again, stepping back, defensive incase they should attack again* What are you anyway?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *grips onto her stomach and just barely manages to remain standing for now* We are what we are. We are loyal to our queen, and so, we have received our rewards. *clenches her left fist and begins to mutter a spell again. Then, she tries to send yet another volley of lightning strikes at Cloud*

Virgo: *is too busy crying in pain to answer*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *rushes at her again, getting struck by some of the lightning. He loudly hisses as one of the bolts strike him down, knocking him off his feet. He gets up again and continues his charge, wanting to knock her over* Look, just stop this! We’re after Hojo, not you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *Growls as she’s knocked over by Cloud. She then presses her feet against his chest and tries to kick him off of her* Even if we liked your kind, our Queen has the free-will known as Hojo doing work for her. She wants that annoying sorceress and her friend to suffer. So, you will not get to him as long as she wants him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *stumbles as he’s kicked back, struggling to keep his balance* I don’t know what you’re talking about, but we’re not after anyone but Hojo right now! *points his sword at her and casts Ice3 on her at close range*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *her eyes widen as the ice spell hits her. She then tries to cast an electric spell to thaw the ice that is enveloping her. However, as the ice melts, the electricity mixes with the water, soon causing a chain-reaction that electrocutes Vixen. Screaming, she falls to to the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *shakes his head and walks past her, heading further into the rubble, motioning back to the group to follow* Come on. This fight is already over. *becomes quiet as he listens to the sounds around him, trying to determine where to go next. He raps his knuckles on a piece of discarded corrugated iron not too far away from the door of Hojo’s lab* Hello? Hojo? What are you up to in this sector, and where are you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *moves to follow Cloud. She frowns as she glances over at the still crying Virgo then shivers* Spooky. She should be dead with all her wounds.. *turns her attention back to Cloud then rolls her eyes* You really expect that man to answer you? Man, you really are insane, Cloud.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Hey, it’s worth a shot. *pushes away some more of the rubble, but because it is still fairly dark, he is having a bit of trouble seeing from the shadowing* Well, he’d know we’re here now, so… *bangs on the rubble again, this time banging on the closed door of the laboratory*

Hojo: *looks up as he hears the noise, grumbling* If this is that biting woman again… *hisses and turns his back on the door, ignoring the noises, trying to get on with his work*

Sephiroth: *opens his eyes, turning his attention to the door* *”What do you suppose that is…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* It definitely isn’t the Snake. It also is definitely not lightning. So, I don’t have a fucking clue what it is. *shakes her head*

GLaDOS: *Speaks up loud enough so that she can be easily heard from outside the door* I am sorry. You were not invited to the party. You are not allowed to have any cake. Good bye.

Yuffie: What the…? *vigoriously shakes her head* That made absolutely no sense!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *turns his head towards the door, hearing the AI’s voice* It didn’t, you’re right. But that sounds suspicious to me… *barges the door open by slamming his shoulder and elbow against it. He stumbles into the laboratory, staring over at the cage, then Hojo* Ah, so that’s where you are. What the hell are you up to in here!? And what was that crazy voice?

Hojo: *turns his attention towards Cloud and begins to laugh* Now why would I tell you that…? Why would I tell you anything…? You barged in uninvited. You don’t need to know anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

GLaDOS: Uh-oh.. Someone cut the cake.

Jenna: *lifts her head as she hears Cloud’s voice then she deeply frowns* Oh, lovely.. The heroes.. *grumbles* Wonder if they’ll even bother letting us out of here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *pushes aside the cubes dumped on the floor and makes his way over to Hojo, taking out his sword again so he can point it at the scientist, glaring* What is all of this stuff? Why are you here? You’re supposed to be dead.

Hojo: *snickers* I suppose I am dead, now… And so will you be too, if you don’t get out of here. I have my specimens… and new ones coming along. I don’t need you or your band of little friends to ruin what I finally have.

Sephiroth: *slowly rises to his feet, quiet as he watches the scene*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *steps into the room then covers her mouth and nose* Eww… It stinks in here. *coughs then frowns as she spots Sephy and Jenna* Aeris, I thought you said Sephy-rot had left the planet…

Jenna: *her wings twitch, but she remains seated for now. Partially, this is because she’s afraid that if she moves, she might wind up throwing up due to her queasiness. However, she also doesn’t believe Cloud’s group is going to let them out*

GLaDOS: You are not supposed to be here. What are you doing here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *looks upwards towards the sound of the voice* What the heck is that thing…? *shakes his head* We’re here to stop Hojo, but… it doesn’t look like he’s doing anything. *glances over at the cage, reaching towards the door* He’s trapped Sephiroth, though. What are you planning to do with him?

Hojo: Don’t let them out! It took much effort to trap that pair in here. I’m going to breed them. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

GLaDOS: Stop. You shouldn’t do that. Leave now, or I will kill you.

Jenna: *hisses in irritation as she notices that Cloud has moved toward the cage door* Just let us out already… *Snorts in irritation* And that stupid thing needs to shut up.

Viewing 25 posts - 526 through 550 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.