The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: For one, you’re not one of my charges. Secondly, the time for pep talks is long-gone. We’ve tried many methods of getting out. *narrows his eyes, pondering* Though, there’s still a couple left, really… *eyes Hojo, thinking*

Cloud: My thoughts exactly. But we can’t ask them to go away and die, so… *shrugs his shoulders* Come on, we need to move in. The faster this gets done, the faster we can leave again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Heh, I told you that we hadn’t tried everything quite yet. *frowns as she starts to feel queasy again. She shakes her head then rests it on his left shoulder* I don’t like whatever it is that is making me feel nauseous so often though…

Yuffie: Yea, yea, yea. *shakes her head then moves over to Aeris’s side* Did you even get to talk to the planet at all, Aeris?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It might be the atmosphere in here. Who knows… though, I don’t smell anything bad. *frowns* I really don’t know what it could be. I can’t scan you for illness under the current circumstances either, so that is out of the question…

Aeris: I talked with it when I was at the Icicle Inn… *sighs tiredly* What do you want to know about it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I don’t think it’s the atmosphere… I’ve been fine on your planet several times over. *Shakes her head* And I felt this way in that house that used to belong to the other scientist. *frowns* Do you think it’s because I’m actually pregnant like your pathetic excuse of a father said?

Yuffie: *shrugs* Anything is better than talking to Cloud at the moment. He’s all “Let’s go kill Sephiroth” every other sentence. It’s kinda repetitive..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t want to think about something like that right now… I told you before, I can’t do anything about it either way. *grunts* Here is not the best place to discuss it either… *lowers his head* I would happily exchange my hunger for your queasiness.

Aeris: I’m not sure if you were there, but… I told Cloud I was looking for Sephy when I talked to the planet. It couldn’t tell me anything… it said Sephy was gone. Like he was before, when he went through the portal with the lady. When we thought he was dead. *shrugs* It’s like before.

Cloud: *kicks over some rubble as he heads into Sector 5, looking around for signs of activity*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth* I know you can’t do anything, Seph.. And you said that you don’t want me to kill myself, so I’ll respect your decicion there. *moves her right hand so that it’s pressed up against the back of his head. She then begins to gently massage his scalp* I might join you in feeling hungry if I wind up throwing up everything in my stomach once more…

Yuffie: He must have really not liked the way his cooking was going.. *shrugs and then looks toward the remnants of the #5 reactor* Well, there’s definitely something there. That thing seems to be lit up or something.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sepihroth: *grunts* Don’t do that… if you are honestly pregnant, you will need the food. *glares over at Hojo* Besides, who honestly knows when he’d ever feed us again. He keeps ignoring the requests to get me food. *scowls*

Aeris: *giggles* Yeah, he left the planet because he’s terrible at cooking. *smiles at the thought and takes out her Rod weapon, anticipating a fight soon*

Cloud: Yeah, you’re right… *slows down, gripping the handle of his sword tight as he heads towards the Sector #5, soon moving into it* Look around, Hojo’s here somewhere. Look for lights, strange smells, and… whatever weird stuff normally comes out of a laboratory.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles and slowly shakes her head* Trust me, if I do throw up, it will not be because I want to do such.. *twitches her wings then moves to drape them about Seph’s form* I’m not the type to take any enjoyment from regurgitating my food. *opens her eyes to look toward Hojo* Hrmph… probably another day before he realizes that you’re hungry.

Yuffie: Right, right.. Look for the ugly deformed things. Gotcha, Cloud. *pulls out her Conformer and begins to look about the area*

*A soft humming fills the area as the group nears the reactor. Sitting in a hole that was created in the side of the reactor, about 20 feet off the ground, there is a shrouded person sitting down and looking out at the rest of the ruins. The being is wearing a thick, dark, cloak which is keeping it safe from the sunlight*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t look like the type who would enjoy it. Some people do that deliberately, but society tends to call those kinds of people ‘ill’. *snorts in disgust*

Aeris: *lowers her head, trying to sense out the area. However, she doesn’t find terribly much of interest around her* There’s a hole. *seems confused and points in the general direction of Hojo’s lab* It’s kind of like an area that has nothing in it, not even energy particles are in it… that’s really weird. *blinks* What’s that humming noise?

Cloud: *slows down, coming to a stop* Who’s out there!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmph, yes, I would call that sort of person “ill” as well. Let’s please forget about this subject.. I don’t really want to discuss expelling the contents of my stomach, voluntarily or not.. *turns her head to look over at Hojo*

Virgo: *Stops her humming as she hears Cloud call out* Hmm… *looks down at them then grins* Oooh, new toys for Virgo to play with? *she stands up* Virgo is very happy. Virgo will play, and play, and play! *giggles then leaps down toward the group*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *looks up, narrowing his eyes at Virgo’s rambling. He swings his sword up, but holds the flat side up as a means of defense rather than an outright attack right now, not knowing if Virgo is friendly or not* Play? Who are you?

Hojo: *has since tidied the table and is trying to seperate rampant Jenova cells from the fluids left in his body which he extracted earlier*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *giggles at Cloud* You look tasty. Virgo want to see if you are tasty. Virgo will have fun then taste. *kneels down for a moment then pounces toward Cloud. She twists in the air then slams her foot into his sword with the same force that a charging elephant would have* Play with Virgo! Virgo is bored.

Vincent: *narrows his eyes as he sees the cloaked figure attack Cloud. He then reaches down and grabs onto his gun. Soon enough, he loads the gun and aims at Virgo*

Jenna: *snorts at Hojo* Complete and utter idiot…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *holds the sword up to defend himself, but the force of the impact hurls him backwards, sending him crashing down into a big pile of twisted metal and garbage*

Aeris: *yelps and rushes forwards, attempting to whack Virgo over the head with her Guard Stick, keeping out of the way of Vincent’s direct firing range*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *quickly reaches up to grab onto Aeris’s staff right before it smacks into her head. She then chuckles and leans her face toward Aeris’s* Virgo no think you very strong. Virgo no think you very smart, little girl. *Giggles and licks her lips* Virgo still think little girl will be tasty.

Vincent: *quiclky snaps his gun shut after he loads the barrel. He then aims for Virgo’s shoulder and fires at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *whimpers at her* I’m not food. I don’t even want to fight you. What are you doing this for…? All we’re here for is to stop Hojo, that’s all. You don’t have to do this… *pulls her rod back again, then casts Fire 3 with equipped Materia, directing the spell in Virgo’s direction*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *yelps then begins to loudly scream as she is hit by the fire spell. Then, she grips onto her shoulder and stumbles back as she’s hit by the bullet. She then yelps as the hood of her cloak shifts enough to allow sunlight to hit her for a moment. Whimpering, she quickly rushes back toward the shadows* Virgo no like you all! SISTER!!

Vixen: *Has heard the racket outside before Virgo calls out for her. She sighs as she moves toward the same hole that Virgo exited the reactor from then shakes her head* Idiot.. *With that, she looks up then begins chanting. Soon enough, dark clouds begin to fill the sky, forming a lightning storm which also blocks out the sunlight*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *climbs out of the rubble pile, glancing up at the sky* I don’t like the way this is going… *brushes himself off and gets to his feet again, picking up his sword* Now what’s going on? *moves back to his group, raising his sword up in defense, alert and waiting for the next attack*

Aeris: *sighs* Sorry, but… we don’t want to fight you! *lowers her head, then looks around* We need to find Hojo before this gets out of hand…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *leaps down to the ground level then calmly walks over to the group. She moves over to Virgo’s side then snarls down at her* Get up, idiot. Hrmph, you are completely hopeless. *unlatches her whip from her belt then looks at the group that Virgo had been attacking*

Virgo: Yay, sister is here! *jumps to her feet, allowing her hood to fall off her head as she jumps up. She then happily jumps up and down as if the fire and shot before had never happened at all*

Vincent: *narrows his eyes then readies his gun once more, aiming for Vixen* You might want to get back, Aeris.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *yelps and ducks behind Vincent* What are we going to do…? Why are they attacking us?

Cloud: I’ve no idea, but we can’t allow it, that is for sure. *yells out to Vixen and Virgo* Why ARE you attacking us? What the hell did we do to you? Our fight isn’t even with you right now. You’re just in the way!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *tilts her head then looks over at Cloud* You are trespassing on our Queen’s land. This cannot be forgiven. Then, you said you wish to go after a being known as Hojo. Unfortunately, he is currently under our Queen’s protection. Hence, we cannot allow you to get any further. *Her eyes glow with a bright purple light for a moment. Then, a series of lightning strikes rain down on Cloud’s group*

Yuffie: *yelps at the lightning. She then rushes over to Aeris and grips onto her left arm, trying to pull her back* Let’s leave this to the tough boys, Aer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Oh, so that’s how it is… that makes things pretty easy, then. *suddenly charges in Vixen’s direction, breaking into a run. He leaps into the air and tries to bring his sword down on the female, Braver-style*

Aeris: *yelps as she’s pulled aside, but doesn’t resist* We can still attack them with Materia, Yuffie! Don’t you have any useful ones equipped?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: Hrmph, of course I have materia, Aeris. Still, we can leave the front line to the boys. *looks around* Especially Cid if he’s around…. *Shakes her head then begins prepping her materia. Soon enough, she casts a M-barrier on Cloud*

Vixen: *quickly leaps back as she spots Cloud’s leap. As she jumps, she casts a spell to electrify her whip. Soon after, she snaps it in the direction of Cloud’s head*

Virgo: *gleefully giggles then charges at Cloud from the side as he lands on the ground. If he were to stay in the spot where he lands from his leap for long enough to be hit by the whip, he’d soon receive a powerful punch to the face from the vampire*

Jenna: *looks up as she hears the boom of thunder from the outside. She then narrows her eyes and mutters* Would be nice if one of those things burned a hole into this stupid room…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head as he hears the sound of thunder outside as well* *”You mean lightning bolts? That would be useful, but unlikely. If they fried the electricals in here though… it would be easy enough to escape.”* *seems momentarily hopeful* *”Storms do not normally pass over Midgar though. There’s not really many mountains to attract them.”

Cloud: *nods gratefully at Yuffie as she casts M-barrier on him and continues his charge at Vixen, raising one arm to block his face, using the other to hold the sword and continue through with his attempted attack*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* It still would be nice if it would just blow a hole in this pathetic place… *deeply sighs and closes her eyes. However, she quickly snaps them back open as she hears the lights in the area spark as they flicker on and off at least once*

Vixen: *narrows her eyes as she watches Cloud deflect both her and Virgo’s attacks. She then growls and leaps up, jumping toward the top of a pile of crap that once may have been a building* Persistent.. Hrmph. *balls up her left hand into a fist and begins to chant once more. Once she flings out her hand in Cloud’s direction, she casts a spell that would send a magical shock-wave in Cloud’s direction. This wave, which is laced with electric shocks, is powerful enough to rip through the ground as it hurtles toward Cloud*

Virgo: *hisses in annoyance at Cloud then grins at the sound of the wave. Soon enough, she leaps back, moving away from the danger zone* Virgo love sister’s spells. Sister is so good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sits up properly when the lights flicker, becoming curious* *”Sounds like a very big storm…”* *glances over at Hojo, snorting when he discovers that he is unbothered by the noises*

Cloud: *lands on the ground rather abruptly, his sword banging down hard on the ground when Vixen leaps up, having missed her with the Braver-Style manoeuvre. He holds up the flat of the sword in an attempt to block some of the magic spell, but ends up being tossed backwards with the electric shock force*

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.