The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, it’s voice certainly is… *picks up a broken section of chain and begins to strike at the wall repeatedly with the ends of it, growling* Good, then keep a close watch… no way of knowing how long Hojo will be gone for… though knowing him, he’d spend hours staring into an empty bird’s nest if he thought it would help him advance his scientific knowledge.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods* Yes, you’re probably right.. *turns her head to look at him. For a moment, her eyes turn blood red. She then snorts at him* Not that it really matters.. silver hair.. you’ll suffer in pain and everything else eventually.. *turns her head back around to look at the entrance once more, not even seeming to notice what she had said*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes at Jenna, stopping his marking the wall momentarily* Pardon me? *growls at her* Not like you to be pessimistic. Or call me silver-hair. *snorts, angry with her outburst, and resumes trying to damage the runes on the wall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and turns her head to look at him once more. However, her eyes are back to normal coloration by now* Huh? I didn’t say anything, Seph. What are you talking about? *Shakes her head then sighs and shuffles her wings about, trying to get comfortable*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not repeating what I said a second time, and nor am I going to tell you what you said again. You know what you said, don’t feign ignorance. *growls* I’m actually trying to do something useful here. How about helping, showing some support, or doing something useful while I’m working here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses* I am serious, Seph. I did not say anything at all. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. *snorts and crosses her arms* I was watching out for Hojo, as you asked me to do!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Do you think I’m trying to kid you? *narrows his eyes, then begins to whack the wall harder in his annoyance* I told you what you said – you should have an idea about what I am talking about. How could you not after I already explained it? *snorts* What game are you playing at?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m not playing any games with you at all. You’re the one making up events that did not happen. I didn’t speak at all. *snorts and remains silent for now, just staring ahead at the doorway*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t make things up. *growls louder at her, angry that she doesn’t believe him* But fine, feign ignorance and think you got away with your insult. Just don’t expect any sympathy from me next time you’re fishing for it. *snarls and pummels the wall with the chain, having made some serious dints on it by now* Is this working, or am I wasting my time here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her eyes shift color again and she glances back to smirk at him* You always waste your time, silver hair. Did you enjoy what you did to me? Heh. The faker is your perfect idea of who to like, isn’t she? How should I repay you for your kindness, silver hair? Should I choke you with your own entrails? Hmm… no.. that won’t be an even trade for what you did… *hisses then looks away, slipping back to her normal personality*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snarls at Jenna* Well you can forget about asking for any favours from me now. *snarls and hurls the chain at her feet, loudly growling, angry* Why am I even bothering with you!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly yelps with surprise as the chain crashes down at her feet. She then frowns and glares over at Sephiroth* What was that for? *stands up then moves over to him* I told you, I was keeping watch like you asked me to do. *her wings puff up a bit since she’s aggitated at how he’s seeming to be treating her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* What was it for… *snorts in disgust* Stop acting like you don’t know! If I had my telepathy active, I’d send exactly what you said back to me. Just stop playing dumb already!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I’m not playing anything, Seph. *narrows her eyes* I have no idea what your heard, but it certainly wasn’t me speaking. Why would I even call you “silver hair” like you claimed I did? *shakes her head at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know, but you did. I am not repeating myself again. *growls* I’m really beginning to tire of talking about this. If you do it again and deny it…. *growls and narrows his eyes, not having any real way to finish his sentence as he is both very angry and conflicted right now. He picks up the chain and resumes whacking the runes with it, hoping that it will at least do anything any time soon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* I swear to you, Seph, I did not say anything. *snorts then moves back over toward the front of the cage. She frowns at the boxes that are strewn around the area and kicks one*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Swear all you want, I heard what you said, clear as day. Don’t even start trying to pull that rubbish on me. *growls louder and continues to strike the wall*

Hojo: *walks back into the lab with food and supplies, staring at the mess in his lab* What the hell happened in here? *glances over at the cage and yells, pushing it shut before Jenna and Sephiroth can escape out of it* What did you brats DO?!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Sephiroth. Her wings remain quite puffed due to her aggitation* I am not pulling any rubbish at all. I didn’t say whatever the hell it is that- *hisses and glares at Hojo* Fuck off. We are far from brats.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *grabs another long chain to tie around some cage barss to keep the door closed* You are NOT escaping – not this time. *glares at the mess* You have yet to answer what the hell happened in here. *glares at Sephy* And stop damaging my laboratory!

Seferia
    Keymaster

GLaDOS: Hello. The two specimin attempted to escape. Measures were taken to keep them in their relaxation containment rooo- *her voice breaks up and becomes staticy and garbled for several minutes*

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Hojo* Somehow, I doubt this is YOUR laboratory. *Snorts*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *glances upwards, wondering where the voice came from* What a very odd security system. *glares back at Jenna* Shut up, wench. This laboratory was given to me to work in, and… *backs up, frowning as beaker glass crunches under his feet. He glances down at it, then growls as he turns his attention back to the table, realizing that his Jenova specimens that were on the table have all been smashed or destroyed* You bastards!! *turns on them again and snatches up a conical flask to hurl at the bars* You’ve ruined my experiments!

Sephiroth: *moves to sit down in the back corner, scowling as he hears Hojo’s complaining*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *quickly wraps her wings about her person, shielding herself from the shattered glass as it enters the cage. She then snorts and yawns* I’d hardly call those things experiments. *shakes her wings off then backs up toward Seph. Still, she slightly keeps a distance from him*

GLaDOS: *abruptly* I’m back. Your specimen have been processed. We are ready to start tests proper when approval is given.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Specimen…? *glances upwards again* What kinds of tests? *moves away to the cloning tanks* Are you talking about these? I give my approval and consent. Just make them grow faster in any way you can. *snorts* I need them. *places another lock on the cage chain and sits back down at his desk to clean up the mess*

Seferia
    Keymaster

GLaDOS: Tests have yet to be specified. However, processed specimens have been contained and are ready for test proper. One subject female. Observation suggests possible habitual liar or possible dual personality disorder or other mental disturbance. Other subject male. High levels of aggression.

Jenna: *rolls her eyes but chooses not to even bother speaking to anyone at the moment. She is still quite agitated at Seph*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: YOU want to test them? *growls* They’re my specimens, not yours. Go get your own test subjects. *dismissively waves a hand and begins to tidy up*

Sephiroth: *just sits there with his arms folded, eyes closed, thoroughly angry and frustrated that his efforts have been for nought*

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.