The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What would you call it? *doesn’t seem to care that Hojo could be listening in on the coversation and glares at the bowl of food left for him. He nudges it with a boot, then kicks it down onto the floor outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly mutters* I don’t think that deep conversational topics like this are best to be had while one’s mind isn’t functioning properly.. *softly sighs at him* Still… if you want a word that I would use… *is silent for a few minutes as she thinks* Cherished, I suppose… *shrugs and tries to make herself comfortable enough to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, probably not a good idea. *seems mildly annoyed now, then glares at Hojo, seeming suspicious that he is not doing anything with them, nor reacting to the fact he just pushed his food out of the cage. He doesn’t draw attention to this though, and folds his arms, bored*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply sighs and then gets up, not being able to find a comfortable position on the floor. She slowly gets to her feet, wavering a bit, then stumbles over to Seph’s location. Soon enough, she sets her hand down on his right shoulder before she sits down next to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *watches her and quietly sighs* You might as well make yourself as comfortable as you can under the circumstances. We are going nowhere for a long time. *leans one shoulder against the bars and idly stares out into the laboratory*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Seph and leans against him* I’m trying to get comfortable… This just isn’t the best place to get comfortable at all. *sighs and attempts falling asleep once more, hoping that she’d be comfortable enough whilst leaning against Seph’s side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Actually… In my opinion, it’s not the best place to do anything at all. *remains seated upright while Jenna falls asleep. He rests an arm around her and resumes watching Hojo, having absolutely nothing else to do*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *if left undisturbed, she’d eventually fall asleep within thirty minutes. Once she’s asleep, she’d remain that way for up to half a day*

Yuffie: *decides to check up on Cloud. Having been a day since they’ve stopped the fire at Professor Gast’s old house, she’s become rather bored* Hi, Cloud. *grins at him* Any plans on what we’re going to be doing yet?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: We’re going after that alien still, obviously. But we can’t attack it physically or magically, so Aeris is the only one who knows what to do about it. You should really be asking her. All I can do is speculate on how we can attack it at all… *sighs* We’re in for a long haul…

Sephiroth: *soon lowers his head and drifts off into a light state of sleep himself*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *scratches the back of her head and rocks on her feet for a moment as she thinks over what Cloud said* Ok.. so.. do we know where this alien is? For that matter, have we figured out where Sephy-butt has disappeared to? Maybe he ran off to join forces with this alien.

Jenna: *her eyes flutter open as she wakes up. At first, she remains still and just looks about the area where she is. Then, she sits up, taking care not to wake up Seph. She sighs as she sees that not much has improved since she went to sleep, with the exception of her vision being much clearer. So, she simply moves her right hand to the back of Seph’s head and begins to gently massage his scalp, not wanting to wake him up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Maybe he did. Maybe he’s trying to make it look like he’s an enemy of the alien to trick us. Who really knows… *shrugs his shoulders* Go talk to Aeris. Perhaps she knows what’s going on, or what to do. I’m out of ideas as it is right now.

Sephiroth: *opens his eyes slightly, glancing over at Jenna. He then closes his eyes again and begins to lightly purr*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *crosses her arms then sticks her tongue out at Cloud. She then somewhat mutters out, though it’s one heck of a loud mutter* Not like you had many ideas to start with. *grins then runs toward Aeris’s room*

Jenna: *grins at Seph, quite happy that she’s managing to make him content with her simple action. So, she continues to massage the back of his head. As she does such, she lifts her head and looks about the rest of the lab, wanting to know if there’s anything that will threaten them anytime soon*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *glares at the doorway and goes back to what he was doing*

Aeris: *has migrated to the engine bay area, and is helping Cid to locate one of the many broken parts in the ship*

Hojo: *raises his head as he hears the sound. He moves over to the cage and widens his eyes slightly as he sees Sephiroth, then bangs on the cage bar with a steel rod* Shut up at once! You are not a cat. Your infernal noise is stopping me from concentrating!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes as she looks up at Hojo. She hisses in irritation then reaches back to her wings, soon plucking out another one of her feathers. She then flings it at him, intending to burn him with the feather, since they burst into flames in the hands of any that are considered enemies by her* Fuck off.

Yuffie: *sighs as she doesn’t find Aeris in her room. So, she begins to wander the ship, checking every room that she can think of for the pink-clad girl. Eventually, she comes to the engine room* Finally! Hey, Aeris, Cloud asked me to ask you about the stuff that he’s planning.. *frowns* Though that really doesn’t make much sense.. I think he was just trying to get rid of me! *crosses her arms and pouts at the fact that she feels she’s been duped*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *immediately jumps back from the feathers and stomps on one of them after it hits the ground, glaring back at Jenna* Nice try, you pitiful weak woman. But I’m not falling for that again. *whacks the bars with the steel rod once again* But I don’t want to hear any weird noises coming out of either of you. *storms to the doorway, checking to see if it is dark yet outside*

Aeris: *grins at Yuffie’s statement* Cloud can’t think of anything, so he wants me to ask the planet to come up with a solution. Problem is, I can’t do it up here. It’s too cold, and noisy for anything to really happen. That’s why I’m helping fix the ship. We’re flying to the Forgotten Capital.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a devious smirk then chuckles at Hojo. She then begins to speak to him solely in her native tongue* “Oh, but of course. Then again, maybe to me, every noise you make is “weird”. I doubt you even realize that I am speaking in an actual language, do you? You little pathetic bag of puss.”

Yuffie: Huh? It’s noisy here? I guess… I kinda think there isn’t much of anything at all. *sighs then moves in to look at the engine* So, any ideas on where Sephy-butt went? Is he causing trouble and making the planet cry again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *ignores Jenna’s growling for the time being and skulks back across the room to his desk* Damn sun. Hurry up and go away… *glances down at the embryos, concerned for their wellbeing even though absolutely nothing has happened to them in the space of time since he last looked. He glances over at the cloning tanks containing the Sephy clones, then shakes his head and begins to pace, impatient, edgey, worried, and wanting to go outside*

Aeris: I don’t know where Sephy went… it’s as if he’s left the planet again. I can’t feel him anywhere.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Hojo and continues to speak only in her native tongue* “If you were indeed as smart as you claim you are, you would have went out over the nighttime which Seph and I were asleep. I know for certain that I was asleep for at least that long.” *glances down at Seph then sighs and returns to massaging the back of his head* ~Are you alright?~

Yuffie: Hrmph, that man must really be a coward to run away like that. *Sighs and continues to look at the engine* So… Umm… Can I do anything to help out?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I don’t think he’s a coward. He just doesn’t think on the same wavelengths as everyone else does. *grins in amusement at the thought, then crouches down* There’s not much you can do to help here, unless you’re a mechanic. And considering that you don’t like getting your hands dirty… *runs a finger along a pipe, raising it to show the layer of black grease now on her finger*

Sephiroth: *mumbles* I’m fine… just hungry, and bored out of my mind.

Hojo: *ignores Jenna and shakes up the contents of one of the beakers, then pokes at it with a finger before walkign to the sink to discard it* Dead… *hisses and glances towards the door again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *stares at Aeris’s finger then shutters and sticks her tongue out* Eww… that is just completely gross. *shakes her head* Yea… I think.. I’ll just wait in my room. *runs off*

Jenna: *slowly nods at Seph’s words then looks up at Hojo* ~I have been wondering.. Have you ever heard Hojo call anyone a “Princess” before? He called me that when I first awoke.~ *glances around then bangs her left wing against the bars of the cage* I hope you know that you’re letting your “precious specimens” starve.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Considering what he would probably feed me, I am better off starving right now.”* *frowns* *”I’ve no idea why he called you a princess. He called Jenova a queen before, and he was calling the snake a ‘master’. What an idiot.”*

Aeris: *giggles*

Hojo: *snarls* I already fed you. You’ll just have to wait until it’s time for your next meal. Stop being so impatient and learn what it’s like to be powerless for once in your damn life.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Hojo* On the contrary, I am far from powerless. *clicks her claws together* You’ve yet to remove these after all. So, I can very well just slit my own throat. Then, you’ll be without a fetus that was formed between myself and Sephiroth. What a shame. *smirks* Seph didn’t eat that disgusting rubbish you provided earlier anyway. You should give us better food. ~Indeed, I cannot imagine how he ever become a head of any scientific project.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You don’t know…? He killed Professor Gast and they hired him instead… he was never even a professor himself. I doubt he even has any decent qualifications.”* *growls at Hojo* That wasn’t food. It was overhydrated grains with no flavour. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Sephiroth’s words* ~No matter, there are other scientists on your planet. Simply killing off one man does not make him the only candidate for being the head of a project. Anyway, your birth was all his idea.~ *clicks her claws together once more, wondering whether or not her threat will be taken seriously* ~I do wonder… Would you prefer for me just to kill myself to eradicate whatever it is that is making him think that I’m pregnant?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”My existance is probably the other reason they kept him onboard.”* *sighs* *”I don’t want you to kill yourself if you honestly are pregnant. Besides, you don’t know for sure. Hojo is probably daydreaming or something.”* *snorts in disgust*

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.