The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *finishes programming the pods then recombines the mass of black slime. Soon enough, she reforms her draconic body and turns to exit the room* Do not waste my time with such nonsense again, human. *swishes her tail* And most certainly do not come whining to me about the fact that my one soldier has changed your classification of existence. *walks out of the lab, intending to examine the lifestream anew*

Jenna: *groans and keeps her head rested on Seph’s shoulder. She moves down along with him and settles herself in his lap, still not feeling that great* What is there that we can do, Seph? *closes her eyes* I most certainly can’t do much while I’m still healing from that blow to the head.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Has… changed my classification of existence…? *leans back in the chair to think about that for a while, confused* She didn’t do anything to me, did she? *narrows his eyes in thought, then takes the glasses off his face to think. He blinks as he looks around himself, seeing the room exactly the same as if he had the glasses on* Interesting…

Sepihroth: *sighs* We’ll be here a long time if that is the case.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* Can’t you just yank the door open with brute force, Seph? Certainly you’re strong enough to do that, right? *shakes her head then softly speaks* Can you at the very least tell me how bad the injury to my head is? I know that I’m having trouble seeing properly…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *checks her over* Physically, you look fine. Except for the swaying and disorientation. *frowns* Are you sure you are concussed? Everyone else I’ve seen with that condition behave differently to yourself. *reaches over to rub her head, examining it* Unless you behave differently… *grunts* But you are the most logical, and sense-making person I have ever seen while concussed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a small grin* Perhaps it knocked sense into me, hm..? *cringes slightly as his hand passes by the still stinging part of her skull, where her head had crashed into the wall. In addition, her wings twitch* I can’t say that I am certain of anything, though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs, then pats his thigh* Lie down or something… *eyes the bowl of rice and oatmeal left for him and winces, turning his head away from it* Hojo at least gave you food that you can tolerate.. *snorts* He’s playing favourites.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly speaks* I’m quite comfortable like this.. At least nothing other than your hand is touching the back of my head like this. *glances up toward his face* There’s food in here? *frowns, not having noticed it yet. Still, she doesn’t move from her current position*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, there’s food in here. Can’t you smell it? *reaches over to grab the raw leg of meat, then hands it to her* I wouldn’t eat that, but you would. Like I said, he’s actually giving you something you would want to eat. All I got was semi-solid wet grain.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at the leg then slowly nods at Seph. She slowly reaches out for it, at first swiping at the wrong position. Eventually, she grips onto the meat and begins to munch on it. After a few bites, she speaks up to him* That doesn’t sound much different from what you normally eat in the morning.. At least it doesn’t sound that different to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I don’t eat that in the morning. I will eat cereal. It has flavour and provides energy. That – *points to the bowl* – is horrid bland sludge, and barely edible. It doesn’t even have any colour, nor does it look remotely appetizing. *screws his nose up at the idea*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs, mostly indifferent toward the topic* Still sounds like the same concept to me.. *returns to munching on the leg of lamb* ~Why would your father favor me anyway? It hardly makes any sense.. He couldn’t have brought this after he proclaimed me pregnant either. I know that I’m not that much out of it not to have noticed that.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not sure… *deeply frowns* But for some reason, he is doing just that. *snorts* What is he doing, anyway…? *tilts his head to one side, trying to get a better look at Hojo’s work*

Hojo: *is still staring at the embryo, but has added another two of them to the humidfier/heat-sustaining box. He smirks and rubs his hands together, mumbling to himself* My very own personal army… and we will have all the power we need then…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finishes off all the meat that is on the leg then tosses it to the side. Once she is done eating, she rests her head on Seph’s shoulder once more, making herself comfortable* I can’t say that I care what he is doing. No matter what it is, we’re bound to not like it. *wraps her wings about Seph’s form* Do you think he was right about me being pregnant?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *relaxes somewhat as Jenna wraps her wings around him and sighs, resting his head down on the nearer one to his face* I don’t really know… *frowns* I don’t know if I want to think about it either…

Hojo: *suddenly whacks the heat-sustaining box, then snarls* Damn it… this isn’t going to go as well as I planned. *moves across the room to kick the bars* You idiots, behave yourselves. I am going to go out for some time… I will be back very quickly, do don’t try anything funny. *peers outside of the laboratory, then quietly slips out the doorway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* Nice to hear that he respects our intellectual capabilities. He should know full well what sort of IQ you have at the very least. *releases a deep sigh and closes her eyes* At least I insured that he won’t separate us, and you don’t have that stupid hunk of metal on your head any longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Perhaps I don’t, but we’re still not that much better off. My abilties are still silenced and you have been injurded. And we are still stuck in this ridiculous cage. Aside from one minor element, we are absolutely no better off.

Hojo: *the sound of his yelling can be heard outside as he comes in contact with the sunlight. He quickly retreats back into the lab, loudly hissing* What the hell has happened to me!? *stares down at his skin, then glares back outside*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I would dare to say that the element in question wasn’t all that minor. It was no fun at all to watch you stare blankly ahead. *a grin grows on her lips as she hears Hojo’s yelling and screaming* Hmm… Seems like someone has just discovered what it means to be bitten by a vampire. *chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Vampire…? *stares up at Jenna* That menacing she-devil was a vampire!? *raises his voice and begins to yell angrily, then glares at the doorway, hollering* You never told me that the female who attacked me was a vampire! I want my true body back, you monster!!

Sephiroth: *shakes his head at Hojo, then leans back against the bars* I can’t say I have any sympathy for this situation…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *continues to chuckle at Hojo* You thought a normal human would jump you and bite down on your neck? Let alone drain your blood. *shakes her head then nuzzles her nose against Seph’s neck* I very much agree with your sentiments, Seph. No sympathy at all.

Sesshou: *doesn’t even bother to give Hojo’s demands a response. For now, she is sniffing the lifestream and trying to figure out why it hurts her to try eating it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls and stalks into the room adjacent to the laboratory, then turns the light off in there*

Sephiroth: *purrs slightly* He’s distracted, you know… *ponders the situation, then lightly nudges Jenna off himself* Stay there for a second. *reaches over to push at the bars, then moves to his feet and gives them a good push, wanting to test how strong they are. He drops his voice to a very low murmur* When he’s gone again… I’ll push the bars off and we’ll escape… when once outside of the silencers, I’ll teleport us to safety… *snorts* Then I can make a portal and we can leave this damn place.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves to lie on the floor, not wanting to try to balance herself at all. She frowns as she listens to Seph’s plan* That sounds too simple… *sighs at him* And it’d be irresponsible to leave the Snake to do as she pleases on your planet. *deeply frowns and shakes her head* Your escape probably won’t work at all.. we’re outnumbered here as is..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* What else do we do then… *sits back down on the floor and lowers his head, loudly snarling, frustrated and very angry with the current situation now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes and sighs at Seph’s question* Well, we can always hope that maybe the local band of heroes lead by the Chocobo-haired boy would come and perhaps save us… *Shrugs* It could happen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls in annoyance* Never. I’d rather pull out my own entrails first. He wouldn’t bother saving us anyway. If you weren’t so highly valued, I would have punched you for merely suggesting that just now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a faint chuckle at Seph’s proclamations* No, he personally wouldn’t bother saving us.. But, he’d do anything to please the Cetra girl that he’s in love with. That one would want to rescue anyone, including us. *grins* I’m glad that I’m highly valued though. *Shakes her head* However, I think I’d term it a whole lot differently when referring to your importance to me.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.