The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *places the Slave Crown on the floor and rubs at his neck, loudly hissing as the sharp tail impales his torso area, having no time to react as his head is thumped against the bars. He sinks onto the floor and tries to push the foreign object out of his torso region, loudly hissing* Damn it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *fully materialize then picks up the slave crown with her hands and examines it. Meanwhile, she keps her tail impaled inside Sephiroth’s torso, slowly twisting it from time to time to insure that he remains in pain* Foolish creatures.. *narrows her eyes, soon figuring out what exactly was being used to block out Sephiroth’s psychic abilities. She then smirks and begins manipulating the energy in the room, soon creating a constant signal out of the energy so that his powers would remain nullified. With that, she pulls her tail out of Sephiroth with a sharp jerk* Don’t think freedom comes that quickly. *hisses* I am not about to let you two get away with what you’ve done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stays relatively still as Sesshou twists her tail about, more or less doing nothing while she’s there. He gives no indication that he is in pain other than his expression right now. When she pulls her tail out of his torso again, he curls up, hugging his stomach area in an attempt to stem the bleeding*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *slips out of the cage then moves to Hojo’s side and nudges him* Hrmph.. Virgo… *narrows her eyes* Too much will. *swishes her tail then heads out of the room to find Virgo, intending to severely punish the female*

Jenna: *deeply frowns as she watches Seph be attacked. However, she didn’t do anything since she is both powerless due to the spell that has been set up over the area and disoriented by her head injury. However, once Sephiroth curls up on the ground, she shuffles over to his side and reaches over to pat his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *turns his attention up towards her* *”It’s alright, really… I’ll bleed out and die. And then I will be fine again…”* *closes his eyes* *”At least I can move around again. If you want to slice into my jugular vein, I won’t care. Though the amount of blood on the floor of this cage will leave a mess.”*

Hojo: *begins to twitch and stir again after some time, but doesn’t do much else for now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Seph’s words* I know you’ll be fine in the long run, Seph.. Doesn’t mean that I like seeing you in pain. *Shakes her head the moves closer to him. She gropes about his head for a bit, trying to figure exactly where his neck is. Once she finds it, she plunges her claws into it and rips it apart*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I’ll be alright.”* *tilts his head back as Jenna gropes about for his neck, trying to make it easier for her. He only flinches slightly when she rips open his neck, and closes his eyes, waiting for death to come as he bleeds out much faster now*

Hojo: *coughs and slowly sits up, not understanding what has just happened at all*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply sighs and shakes her hand in order to get rid of most of the hunks of flesh on it. She then leans against the side of the cages once more, just silently waiting for Seph to die and revive for now. Since her attention is on Sephiroth for the time being, she doesn’t notice Hojo at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I am… definitely going.. to want a bath… after this…”* *coughs slightly and just remains lying there while he bleeds out, soon losing conciousness. After nearly five more minutes, he dies, and remains utterly motionless and still*

Hojo: *hears the coughing and turns his head to the cage to examine the scene. He forces himself to his feet, stumbling soon thereafter. This does not deter him though, and he forces himself to his feet yet again, clumsily moving to the cage bars* No! You killed my experiment, you worthless wench!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her head to coldly look over at Hojo. She then snorts before boldly speaking, or at least as boldly as she can manage in her disoriented state* Sephiroth is immortal thanks to the bond between our souls… He will return short enough. *turns her head away from Hojo and tries to make herself comfortable. She then closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snarls and shakes the bars* That is impossible! *moves the door open and walks inside the cage, kicking Sephiroth in the shoulder. When the man’s flesh begins to knit back together, Hojo can only stare in disbelief* By all that is holy… that is utterly unknown to science… *crouches down to get a better look, but soon stands up again when Sephiroth coughs. He moves out of the cage again and quickly locks the door, returning to his table so he can write this finding down*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *twitches her wings in irritation as Hojo enters the cage and glares at him. She snarls then grumbles out* That is because it is not science. It is an effect of mystic arts. *Frowns* At the very least, it’s not a science that you’ll ever understand. *grins as Seph revives, but doesn’t move from her current spot*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *soon finishes scribbling down his work* I must get some of this and use it… *picks up a syringe and other assorted blood drawing equipment, heading back over to Sephiroth’s cage. He reaches into it to stab the syringe into his shoulder, drawing a large quantity of blood. After the syringe is full, he pulls it out again and examines the blood in the syringe, seeming overjoyed as he walks away with it, heading back for the table* Yes…

Sephiroth: *hisses slightly as he hears Hojo nearby, then groans and rubs at his neck, slowly sitting up again*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head as she listens to Hojo* Stupid idiot… *sighs then shuffles over to Seph’s side. She then leans up against him and rests her head on his shoulder* Your clothes are completely ruined.. *frowns then closes her eyes* How are you feeling, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Cold… and like a car ran over me… *shakes his head, then sits up, rubbing his arm* What… *tries to use his telepathic powers, but hisses when he can’t access them* Damn it… *snarls and reaches out at the air, clawing at it as if it will help somehow*

Hojo: *quickly shakes up the syringe and places it into a beaker before the clotting agents start doing their work* Yes… this is good. *moves to leave the laboratory, hissing as he encounters the sunlight, retreating into the shade* Master… mistress. Whatever the hell you wish to be called. Are you here? I require your assistance.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *opens her eyes as she feels Seph’s arm shift under her. She then frowns at his actions* What are you doing, Seph? *shakes her head at him then reaches out to grip onto his arm, trying to stop him. Soon after, she moves to slip into his lap and looks into his face, though her eyes don’t lock onto his* ~Is there something wrong?~

*there is a screaming and a thumping noise that emits from the interior of the reactor*

Sesshou: *moves into the laboratory a few minutes after the screaming finishes, having heard Hojo’s words. She then scowls and locks her eyes on him* What is it that you want, human? Both of the thieves are captive and won’t escape thanks to my power, what else do you want? *hisses, not liking the fact that she had to do so much work to insure that Jenna and Sephy would remain prisoner*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s something in the air… *snarls weakly* I can’t use my telepathic powers. Nor any of them, actually… *sighs* It’s like nothing at all has changed since the crown was removed from my head…

Hojo: *shakes up the contents of the beaker in his hands* I need some helping hands. I propose we clone Sephiroth and use the clones to keep guard on them. After that has been accomplished, I can go out in search of human females to implant with my Jenova embryos.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns at Seph’s words* Well, at least you’re not a doll that can be ordered around anymore… *leans toward him then rests her head on his shoulder* It must have been the snake who put the thing in the air… Hojo isn’t that smart.

Sesshou: *clicks her toes against the floor* And this concerns me because? *bares her teeth* Do as you wish in order to torment those two. I do not care how they are tortured, just make them suffer!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: They can be tortured without my presence if they have others guarding them. *smirks* While I can grow clones in the equipment provided, I cannot make them grow quickly. I have tried to make my own clones previously, but they all ended up developing into mindless drones, or they had the IQ of retarded school children.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *loudly snorts at Hojo’s words* I still fail to see why you called for me. As far as what I am hearing, you are wasting my time. *spreads her wings slightly to make herself look threatening* So, get to the point as to why you called for me!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *seems irritated now* I told you already. I cannot grow clones efficiently and quickly, without severe retardation to their minds. That is where I need your help – I need clones grown to adulthood and fast. I cannot do it under my own power.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *growls in irritation* Very well, I shall assist you this once. But do not waste my time again. *tilts her head to look at Jenna and Sephy, wanting to insure that they are not up to anything* Call for me when you’ve actually set up the cloning pods. I’ll correct the settings so that they’d mature quickly.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *bows to Sesshou* Thank you very much. *runs back into the laboratory to dump some of the blood sample into three of the available cloning tanks, then calls out to her* It’s done! Now what is left to do? I wish to be observant and learn. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *eyes the cloning tubes for a moment, still thinking that this is a waste of time. She then hisses* An army will be of some use… *with that, her form melts away, seeming to turn into a puddle of black goo. Not long after her physical form melts, it splits into three separate bits. Each bit slithers over to one of the cloning pods before stabbing at the controls with various tentacles. Within minutes, the tentacles begin to swiftly work on the controls, setting the three clones to grow at a rate that would make the clones fully mature within a year’s time*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *moves away from the tanks and sits down at his table once more to work on his previous projects once again* Now that is out of the way… *slides over one of the beakers, then pokes at the embryo growing inside of it. He spends another hour very carefully dropping small quantities of Lifestream into the beaker to feed it, and then he carries it with him across the room to set it down in a closed temperature-maintaining box to encourage faster growth. He stares at it for a long time, fascinated with the experiment. He occaisonally glances up at the cloning tanks that Sesshou changed the settings on, but mostly remains where he is, watching the embryo stored in the fluid*

Sephiroth: *moves to sit down on the ground, glaring as he watches Hojo work, then quietly mumbles* What are we going to do? I personally don’t want to sit here day after day and watch that meandering old fool putter about this place without a care in the world…

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.