The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *helplessly shrugs* We’re not going to get much of anywhere unless we want to freeze our butts off, Aeris. The Highwind is still broken. *Sighs and shakes her head. She then runs to the Highwind, soon retreating to her room so that she can relax*

Jenna: *softly groans as she sleeps. Also, from time to time, her wings twitch, which causes them to occasionally hit Sephy. Still, she’d remain asleep for nearly half a day if left undisturbed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *soon drifts off to sleep himself, soon in a state of light sleep. There is not much to do for the time being, so he just remains there, not doing much of anything, except trying to get gravity to work in his favour and misalign the crown on his head so that he may be able to actually use his abilities in any manner whatsoever*

Hojo: *has been busying himself with the clone tanks and various other things he has been working on until now. After both Jenna and Sephy have fallen asleep, he moves over to the cage and reaches in, trying to yank feathers off Jenna’s wings*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her wings twitch as Hojo yanks one of her larger flight feathers from the right wing. Unfortunately for the scientist, the feather remains a feather for only about five minutes. So, not too long after Hojo plucks the feather, it bursts into flames within his hands*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *throws the feather onto the ground when it catches on fire, then stamps it out* Stupid wench.. *growls and storms out of the laboratory. He returns about ten minutes later with a large bowl of lumpy cold oatmeal mixed with rice, and a leg of lamb. He bangs on the cage bars, then begins to unlock the cage* Wake up. It’s feeding time for you idiots. *snarls* And don’t try anything funny, you stupid female. If you do, I’ll have Sephiroth pin you down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Groans at Hojo’s voice, but doesn’t come out of her sleep. In fact, she’s quite deeply asleep due to the knock to her head that she had before. So, even quite a bit of roughing up would not wake her up*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *glares at Jenna, banging on the cage bars again* Wake up, wench! What the hell is wrong with you? *growls and unlocks the door, walking inside the cage, immediately pointing at Sephiroth* You, stay there. *moves over to Jenna and lightly nudges her with his shoe*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moans as Hojo nudges her. Her eyes flutter open for a brief moment, and she looks at him with completely hazy and unfocused eyes. However, she soon closes her eyes again and seems to try to fall back to sleep*

Virgo: *moves into the doorway to the lab and watches Hojo. She grins and licks her lips, thinking about how good his blood would taste*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *kicks Jenna lightly, dissatisfied with her response. Then he picks her up as best as he can manage, then begins to haul her out of the cage, walking across the room with her so he can place her up on an examination table* Stay there for a while. *moves back to the cage to lock it up once more, then bounds back over to Jenna, seeming pleased as he begins to check her over* You’re not dehydrated… *takes a small flashlight out of his pocket and examines her eyes, frowning* Fairly non-reactive irises… *reaches over to feel her scalp area* Ah… injury to the head. That will keep you rather subdued for a while, female.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and mutters as Hojo pulls her out of the cage, weakly calling out for Seph. Still, she puts up no fight against the scientist. Her wings would limply spread out as she’s positioned on the examination table, though they’d continue to twitch from time to time. Also, her eyes would strain to try to focus as Hojo examines her. A few times, her eyes might take a more draconic, slitted pupil, shape for a few seconds as they try to focus*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *places a beaker nearby and quickly yanks off some more feathers, adding water to the beaker to see what will happen. He glares slightly at Jenna when she starts to make noises, shaking his head at her* Shut up, wench. *heads back over to his other table now, gathering equipment to take a blood sample. He places a torniquet on her arm and pulls it tight, then stabs a syringe in her arm to draw blood with. He releases the torniquet, gathers the blood sample, then heads back to his table to place the sample into some test tubes for examining*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *manages to keep her eyes open by the time that Hojo starts drawing blood from her and frowns. Still, she is too dizzy and disoriented from her concussion to bother trying to move away from him. Instead, she just digs her clawed hands into the table, quite irritated* ~Seph…? What’s been going on..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I can’t really tell.”* *tilts his head* *”You’re on a table. Hojo is doing something at his table now. It’s not very exciting… did he do anything to you?”* *scowls at the thought*

Hojo: *busies himself with the blood now. He places some on a slide, and some in test tubes for placing into a small centrifuge. He turns the small device on, and while the test tubes are spinning on the centrifuge, he examines the slide, seeming most amused* You are indeed a rare creature… these are the weirdest blood platelets I’ve ever seen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her head toward the still doubled vision version of Hojo that she can see. She deeply frowns then closes her eyes for a few minutes before trying to look at him once more* ~I can’t really tell what he’s doing.. My head still hurts and the room is still spinning.. It’ll probably take me some time to really recover from that blow from whatever hit me before..~ *meanwhile, the feathers that Hojo had plucked free actually remain as feather for now. They’d remain as physical tissue given that Hojo doesn’t touch them for a long period of time again*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *continues to examine Jenna’s blood under the microscope, fascinated with the power of the lenses he has currently. He soon finds something unusual and stares at it for a whole two minutes before moving away to stop the centrifuge. He takes one of the test tubes out, then removes the blood plasma from the top via syringe* That can’t be right… *quickly moves away to place the syringe on slides, then fumbles through his solution supplies, adding some to the blood plasma afterwards. He stares down at the liquid, then back up at her, shaking his head* According to this test result, you are already pregnant. *scratches his head* I don’t understand….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks as she hears Hojo’s words and frowns. She then shakes her head, trying to clear it up any bit* What…? Impossible.. I’m barren… *tries to look over at Hojo again, managing to just barely get her vision to focus on him at long last* ~Seph, did he actually say what I think he said…? Sounded like he said that I’m pregnant..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”He said it…”* *is silent again for several moments* *”I don’t know what to make of it, however… perhaps hope that he is wrong?”* *continues to lean his head to one side* *”Ask him how he knows. Maybe he’s got a false result or something. If you’re infertile, it can’t possibly be right…”* *frowns in thought* *”Unless rampant Jenova cells are growing inside of your reproductive system thanks to myself… in which case, you would need to get that removed immediately.”*

Hojo: *seems rather excited as he walks back over to Jenna. He hauls her off the table, then carries her to the spare cage, dumping her inside so he can lock that one* I’m keeping you seperate from the male, now that he’s done his job. *cackles with glee* I didn’t think I’d have a positive result. *smirks* You’ve already done the work for me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance then tries to prop herself up on her elbows so that she’d be at least somewhat upright. Unfortunately, her clumsy attempts take quite some time for her to manage even that. Eventually, she gets herself propped up a bit and she looks over toward Hojo, trying to see what exactly his results are. However, her blurred vision and vertigo keep her from seeing much of use at all* ~I don’t know.. I can’t really tell. He’s really excited thou-~ *hisses in annoyance as Hojo hauls her off the table then tries to yank away from him, however, she’d just clumsily shuffle about. She then hisses as she finds herself in a lone cage. Shuffling over to the doorway, she reaches out then latches her clawed hands around Hojo’s wrist, digging the claws into his skin* If you leave me without Seph.. I’ll kill myself and the precious fetus that you so want… *coldly glares up at him, trying to indicate that she’s serious*

Virgo: *perks up as the smell of flesh blood hits her nasal passages. She then broadly grins and allows her fangs to lengthen somewhat. She then begins to sneak up behind Hojo, now extremely determined to drink his blood*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *hisses as Jenna speaks, opening the cage door again, considering her words and the possibility that they might actually be true. He lightly snarls at her, then moves in to pick her up again, walking back to Sephy’s cage* You are an idiot. He can’t do anything for you anyway. And even if you try, he’ll hurt you. So you are acheiving nothing. NOTHING! *unlocks Sephy’s cage and throws her inside too*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in pain as she tumbles into Sephy’s cage. She then hisses and glares back at Hojo* We’ll just have to see about that.. *faintly smirks as she manages to see something behind Hojo. She then begins to softly chuckle* For now, you might want to turn around..

Virgo: *continues to advance on Hojo, spurred on by the sound of the blood. Not long after he opens the cage, she leaps at him, firmly gripping onto him from behind. She then hisses before plunging her fangs into his neck, not thinking of how her Queen wants the man to do stuff. There is a slight paralyzing agent that is injected into Hojo as soon as Virgo begins to suck on his blood*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *glares at Jenna* You are an idiot. That is the oldest trick that exists. I will not fall for tha—*makes a loud yelling noise as Virgo jumps him from behind, toppling to the floor. He tries to shove her off as she bites into his neck, but twitches and becomes relaxed as the paralyzing agent works it’s way into his muscular system*

Sephiroth: *quickly reaches up to pull the cage door closed* *”That thing is not coming in here…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Seph’s words then shuffles over to him* Well, one idiot attacks another.. *slowly shakes her head then she looks at the crown on Seph’s head. She narrows her eyes, thinking for a few minutes. She then frowns* I hope I can manage this.. *narrows her eyes, trying to get her vision to focus on the strap around Seph’s chin. She then tries to swiftly scratch it, wanting to rip through it before he can respond*

Virgo: *giggles and grips onto Hojo. She then pulls him up a bit as she continues to feast on his blood*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls angrily but moves to sit on his hands so he doesn’t do anything to her. He leans his head back further, loudly growling at Jenna as the claws scratch his neck, causing the strap to weaken, sliding significantly off line. The crown partially obscures vision to his left eye now with the way it is tilted*

Hojo: *manages to growl out to Virgo, trying to point up at Sephiroth and Jenna* No… I need to get a blood sample from… *loudly coughs, soon drifting into unconciousness from the blood loss*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pulls her hands away and shakes her head, groaning as her vertigo returns* I hope that was enough, Seph… It’s definitely going to take some time for me to be able to recover… *shuffles away from him and leans back against the side of the cage*

Virgo: *grins as she continues to happily feast, not noticing Hojo’s statement at first. However, once she begins running out of blood, she blinks and then yelps* Uh-oh… Virgo will be in trouble.. *looks about then down at Hojo* Hmm.. Virgo no be in trouble if silly human is turned. *grins and nods. She then slashes a wound on her right wrist before she presses the wound against Hojo’s lips* Virgo turn silly man then Virgo safe. *grins and allows her blood to drip down into Hojo’s mouth*

*Meanwhile, wave of energy seems to move about the room. However, for now, nothing seems to occur*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I think you’ve done more than enough…”* *has enough control over his body to move his hands and his body now. He sits up properly, then sends a sharp psychic pulse through the Slave Crown, causing part of it near his head to shatter. After that, he reaches up to pull the crown off his head entirely, rubbing his neck* I’m going to have an annoying crick there for a while..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a small grin as she sees the two Sephiroth’s that her vision is currently swimming with free themselves from the crown* I’m glad…

Sesshou: *quickly moves to interfere as she sees Sephiroth remove the helmet from his person. Within seconds after he mentions having a crick in his neck, she positions her currently intangible tail behind him before suddenly shooting it forward as she makes her body materialize, which would effectively skewer him from behind if he doesn’t respond in time. In addition, she uses her right tentacle to slam his head against the bars by whacking his face with it*

Virgo: *loudly yelps as she sees Sesshou then runs out of the room, not wanting to get into trouble*

Viewing 25 posts - 326 through 350 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.