The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *he watches Jenna from his current viewpoint, and seems expressionless for the mostpart, at least until she is slammed in the chest. The violent attack on her causes him to twitch slightly in his sharp rise of aggression* *”Jenna!!”* *manages a slight snarl* *”What the hell just happened?!”* *makes another slight snarl as Sesshou forms in the room*

Hojo: She is weak and partially drugged on strong tranquilizers. She won’t be doing anything like that any time soon. *watches Sesshou, irritated* Now, I need silence to continue working. Please go away.

Cloud: *is busy in the kitchen mulling over a map, which now has tons of scribble and inked lines all over it. When he hears Yuffie’s voice, he and calls back out to her, confusion settling on his features* Yuffie? What the heck is wrong?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans and tries to push herself up. However, her vision is still swimming since the back of her head was hit. Not to mention, she’s in quite a bit of pain. Her wings flop about as well as she tries to coordinate herself into a seated position*

Sesshou: *hisses in irritation at Hojo* You dare attempt to command me, human? Do I need to remind you who revived you? *turns her attention to the cage* Pathetic creatures. Theives. *narrows her eyes then reaches through the cage with one of her tentacles and begins burning symbols into the wall that would block out magic in that area*

Yuffie: *pants as she reaches Cloud’s location. She begins to energeticly point toward the town* We’ve got a problem. There’s smoke coming out of the house where Sephi-rot has been staying. He might be trying to burn down another town!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: What?! *yells out to anyone else who can hear him* We have a problem! Move out!! *points at Yuffie* You run ahead and check out the situation – I’ll go round up everyone and get in on the situation as fast as I can. *shuffles through his pockets and throws an Ice materia at her* And use this. *runs out of the kitchen to find the others*

Hojo: You may very well have done that, but in this laboratory, I am the one in charge. These experiments are in MY care now, not yours. And I shall make them suffer for what they have done!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *her neck twists so that her head is facing Hojo, nearly pivoting her head a complete 180º. She then snorts at him* I am the one who gave you this place. Hence, it belongs to me. *finishes burning the symbols into the wall then pulls her tentacle away. She’d carelessly smack Sephiroth in the head as she pulls her tentacle away, not that she actually takes care not to hit him* You shall heed my warnings when I tell you there is danger, human. *Flares her wings out as she turns the rest of her body to face him*

Yuffie: *nods at Cloud and grips onto the Ice materia* Gotcha! *pauses for a moment* What if Sephiroth is still there though?? *whimpers at the thought then shakes her head. She decides to gather what courage she has, then begins to sprint out toward Professor Gast’s old house. She barges in soon after and begins to cough. Soon enough, she finds the burning stove and begins using the ice materia on the area*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *folds his arms* You want me to make them suffer, correct? That is exactly what I am doing. You’re getting your wish, what is the problem apart from that? You are getting what you want. Be satisfied with that and don’t push for more. *glares at her, then turns his back so he can work on feeding his Jenova embryos more* I need a human female captive to impregnate with these.

*Cloud finds Aeris, Red XIII and Cid, then the group runs into the town. Red XIII and Cid stay outside to control the outer fire while Aeris and Cloud run into the house to help put out the fire with various Ice Materia intensity spells*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Sesshou: *narrows her eyes at Hojo* Human females? *Snorts in irritation* If you want to grow organics, just use those. *waves her hand toward some of the cloning tanks that are in the laboratory that she had created* Those will work just as well. *Shakes her head then glares at Sephiroth and Jenna one last time. She then hisses and stomps out of the area. However, she does allow her energy to wave over them and “strike” at them as she leaves*

Jenna: *groans and finally pushes herself to a seated position. Clumsily, she scoots back over to Seph’s side then moves to lie across his lap* ~The room’s spinning…~

*Luckily for Cloud’s group, the fire isn’t that big quite yet. It is mostly just the stove and a few other items in the kitchen. So, the rest of the house would still be recoverable*

Yuffie: *glances over at Cloud and Aeris as they enter the house* Hey.. We get to do all the fun stuff, huh? *frowns* I didn’t see any signs of Sephy-butt or his crazy female friend.. Just some dead animal outside the door…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *peers over at the cloning tanks* What are those? *leaves his work table to examine the tanks, poking at the glass* I can make organic life forms in these? *glances back at Sephy and Jenna, then broadly smirks* I have an idea. *begins to snicker*

Sephiroth: *mildly flinches when struck by the energy wave, but doesn’t really do much else*

Cloud: There was a dead animal outside the door? *examines the fire damage in the house, seeming satisfied* I’m glad we didn’t lose this place. *nods in approval and walks outside to find the dead animal Yuffie was talking about* It doesn’t even have a head… *crouches down infront of the animal to properly examine it* It looks like it was sliced clean off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *curls up as best she can, not liking the fact that her head is swimming due to the fact that it was recently smacked against a wall. She also pulls her wings around herself as if to make a protective barrier* ~What the hell is that idiot saying, Seph..?~

Sesshou: *hisses in irritation as she leaves the lab* Of course you can grow organics in them. That is what cloning is about. *swishes her tail then leaves all together*

Yuffie: Yea, a dead animal.. *looks about the place as the fire dies out. She then nods and sighs with relief* Thank goodness… *walks over toward the stove and peaks at it* Well, that’s strange… Someone was making food…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”He’s going to clone something…”* *manages to turn his head slightly, then looks up at the slave crown* *”I think the snake’s attack weakened it.”* *spends a good amount of effort reaching up to pat Jenna’s arm* *”Don’t say anything though. We can use this to our advantage.”*

Hojo: *seems rather gleeful as he runs back to the table, picking up one of the smaller embryos as well as it’s feeding fluid. He carries it back over to the cloning tanks area, and dumps the entire contents of the beaker into the bigger of the cloning tanks* This definitely speeds things up a bit! *closes the lid after placing the contents inside, then presses his face to the glass to see what will happen*

Aeris: *blinks* Somebody was making food? *moves over to check it out, looking over at Yuffie’s findings* What were they cooking?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances over at Seph’s hand then allows herself a small grin* ~That is definitely good, Seph. I hated watching you just sit there like some doll on stand-by.~ *closes her eyes then grumbles in her native language, though there isn’t much content to the curses she’s mumbling anyway* ~Between the knock to the head and the way my digestive system was feeling earlier though… I think that I can officially say that I feel like shit.~

*For now, the cloning tank would just fill with liquid and begin setting up an artificial umbilical cord to the embryo. For the most part though, it would be like watching grass grow though.*

Yuffie: *glances over at Aeris then hands her the melted and deformed pot that was at the center of the blaze* Umm… burnt rubbish? *helplessly shrugs* Your guess is as good as mine, Aeris.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I hated it too, believe me.”* *lowers his hand again, behaving like nothing has occured* *”But we need to keep this hidden for now. If he doesn’t know any better then we stand a better chance of escaping. What was the thing that the snake drew on the wall?”*

Aeris: *sighs* It doesn’t matter… at least the house is safe.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks and looks up at Seph* ~She drew something on the wall..?~ *slowly shakes her head then tries to push herself up into a sitting position. She sets her hand down on his shoulder as she pulls herself up. She then glances at the wall before sighing* ~Lovely.. It’s an ancient set of runes that basically will make it impossible for magic to be cast within this area… Meaning I’m useless now..~

Yuffie: Yea, that much is true. *glances about then tosses the burnt pot to the side* I wonder where those two crazies went though. Hmph, they have a lot of explaining to do! *shakes her head then moves outside to check up on Cloud* So, any idea why there’s a dead animal here?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Not at all…”* *smirks slightly at her, then turns his head away, leaning it to one side. Due to the slave crown’s weight, his head tilts more than it should* *”When you have recovered, you can break this easily. Via physical means. You don’t need magic to knock it off my head. Once it’s gone, I can slam a hole in the wall.”*

Cloud: *shakes his head* I don’t know why it’s here. It’s not from a random battle, because monsters don’t venture into the towns.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Seph and deeply frowns at the way his head is tilted. She then sighs* ~That might be true.. if…~ *frowns in thought and moves her hand closer to his head, wanting to see how much control Seph has over his body. As she moves her hand, she slumps more toward him, not having the coordination to remain upright at the moment*

Yuffie: *looks around* Yea, I’ve never seen a monster come inside a town before… *pokes the corpse with her feet* Do you think Sephiroth did this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I’m more than certain he did. Look at the neck – the wound is cleanly cleaved. That could only have been done with aggressive force and a blade, such as a sword. The woman with Sephiroth didn’t even have a sword, so it could have only been him.

Sephiroth: *as Jenna’s hand nears his head, he gives her a warning growl, which increases the closer she gets. He whacks her hand away once it is too close, but doesn’t do anything when she slumps onto him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply frowns and shakes her head as she hears the growling. Still, she continues to inch her hand closer to his head. When he whacks her hand away, she releases a faint yelp and completely topples on top of him, having lost her only source of stability. She then groans and tries to recover her bearings once more* ~I think it might be hard for me to remove that crown even now, Seph..~

Yuffie: *slowly nods and stares at the neck. Her eyes are a bit wide-eyed as she looks over it* But why would he kill something like this just to drag it here? And why would he start a fire with burnt food? It doesn’t make sense.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”That is why I told you to wait until you have recovered. For somebody who claims to have lived a long time and learned the true meaning of patience, you sure aren’t demonstrating any at this current point in time.”* *rolls his eyes and shakes his head slightly* *”I don’t know what else to tell you. Recover. And then smash it.”*

Aeris: *moves in behind Yuffie, holding up the open can of spagetti in tomato sauce* He wanted to add meat to his canned cuisine perhaps? *giggles at the idea* But you see, Sephy can’t cook to save his life. That’s why he burned it and nearly started the entire house on fire.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, you are forgetting one large detail.. I am not physically strong. I can be fast, but there’s no way in hell that I’ll be able to “smash” that thing. With the way you reacted, you’d smash myself well before I could do anything.~ *sighs at him then presses her left hand against his chest. She then begins trying to push him back, wanting to help the strain on his neck by making him lie down. That way, the crown’s weight can be put onto the ground*

Yuffie: *frowns at Aeris’s statements and looks over the can* I think that’s something that a five year old can cook, Aeris… And if he did just accidentally burn this place down, where is he? Where’s his woman?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Stop that!”* *grunts sharply at her* *”Leave it. I know you mean well, but leave it be. If there’s weight on the chin strap, it could break. See if you can loosen that at the very least. Once it’s misaligned, I might get some more control.”*

Aeris: I really don’t know… but they’re far away from here now…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances up at Seph and frowns at him* ~I’m just trying to get you into a laying position, Seph. I’m not going after your head again. What’s wrong with that?~ *glances at the strap and slowly nods* ~I’ll try once the room stops spinning so much.~

Yuffie: They are? Heh, Sephy-butt must not have wanted anyone to know how bad of a cook he is. *giggles at the thought*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *slowly raises himself up again, then leans his head to the side* *”It’s heavy. Give it some time. I have a feeling that it’s going to work.”* *sighs at her* *”Lie down and sleep. We’re not going anywhere for a long time. Might as well make the most of it.”*

Aeris: *also giggles at Yuffie’s comment* Yeah, he’s so bad at cooking that he flew away from it and left the continent to escape it. *grins at Cloud* Okay, Sephy’s gone. What now?

Cloud: *narrows his eyes* We need to find him… *heads back towards the Highwind*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Seph* ~Do me a favor and at least lean against a wall or something. You don’t deserve to be in pain because of that thing. If you could place part of the weight of that thing against something, the strain on your neck will probably lessen.~ *shifts about in Seph’s lap then moves to face Hojo. Narrowing her eyes as she tries to watch the basically trippled version of Hojo that she sees at the moment, she frowns in frustration. She then hisses and closes her eyes* ~Please, wake me if he starts doing things that should concern us.~ *with that, she begins to drift to sleep*

Yuffie: Yea, we fin- *pauses then stares at Cloud for a moment. She then slumps her shoulders and visibly pouts* Why do we always have to go looking for the psychopaths! Why can’t we just sit at home and enjoy a movie or something? *kicks a bit of snow onto the dead animal infront of the house. She then moves to follow Cloud*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: You didn’t have to come on this mission. If you wanted to stay at home and watch a movie, you should have declined when we picked you up from Wutai. *waves a hand ahead of him* Now let’s move out.

Aeris: *puts her hand down on Yuffie’s shoulder, whispering* Don’t worry, he’s always like that. *grins* This is why he’s never going to get a lady to fall in love with him. *giggles*

Sephiroth: *sighs and leans to one side, resting his shoulder against the bars of the cage. He slowly looks down, trying to get a better look at the strap holding his crown in place. He begins to wiggle his head a bit, trying to dislodge the crown or at least loosen the straps holding it in place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yuffie: *frowns and sticks her tongue out at Cloud, insulted. She then huffs before looking over at Aeris* Huh? But didn’t you like go on a date with him, Aeris? And Tifa’s in love with him. You can see it in her eyes. I don’t get what you mean.

Jenna: *falls into a deep sleep, so she wouldn’t notice Seph’s or Hojo’s movements for quite some time*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *shakes her head* Don’t worry about it. I was only making a joke anyway. *sighs and follows Cloud back towards the Highwind* I’m tired of chasing after Sephy all the time though. We know he’s not nuts. He doesn’t ramble on any more. He’s back to being somewhat healthy.

Sephiroth: *just sits there for the time being, waiting*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.