The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~At the very least, I might be able to get answers from him now.~ *narrows her eyes as she looks up at Hojo, scowling at his words* ~Well, that pretty much answers what he has planned.~ *shakes her head then grumbles out* Seph and I would be more than happy to have sex if you were to give him back his free will.. I can’t very well get interested in a man who blankly stares ahead, now can I?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: You… would willingly have sex with him? *scratches the side of his head in thought* Well, that would certainly speed things up. I initially planning to collect a sperm sample from him and artificially inseminate you with it, but… *scratches his chin, amused* That would certainly speed things up… *turns around to face Jenna, narrowing his eyes at her* How do I know both of you aren’t going to make a run for it the moment the calming device is gone from Sephiroth’s head? Once it’s been removed and he has recovered, he is more than capable of blowing this place to bits by merely thinking about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms at Hojo’s first sentence* Of course I’d willingly have sex with him. We’ve been having sex for the last few months, already.. *deeply scowls at Hojo’s last bits of sentences, having absolutely no way that she can think of to deceive him into thinking that they won’t make a break for it. She then mutters* He follows your commands as is.. certainly you can command him to be able to act on his own within parameters at the least…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snorts at Jenna* Once the enslaving crown device is gone from his head, he becomes as free-willed as you or I. And he is very strong willed, that one… cunning and intelligent. And a brilliant strategist. Once given back his free will, guaranteed he’ll work his way out of that cage within half an hour.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes and grumbles once more* There is absolutely no way you can just order him to think on his own without taking off the crown… at the very least? *glances to the side, not having any other ideas on how to give Seph at least some control back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: If he was thinking on his own, that would destroy the point of the enslaving crown device. You do not weild a dangerous weapon and then only leave the safety on partially. No idiot would do that. *shakes his head at her* No, he’s staying under my control. But… *shrugs* I’ll buy curtains for your cage, so that you may mate in privacy. *grins* I always wanted another experiment… I also wanted to breed Sephiroth as well. Maybe from a less valuable candidate, such as any expendible female I could find, but… *shrugs* You will have to do for now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls out* I’m charmed… *groans as another wave of queasiness hits her since there is an acid build-up in her empty stomach. She then turns away, trying to hold back the next wave of retching*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls back at her* If you keep doing that, I shall have to move you to another cage. I don’t want you to contaminate my lovely male specimen. At the same time, I don’t want you to die. Or complain about being lonely. *ponders the situation* No, I need the spare cage for other subjects… tch.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in irritation then grumbles* It is not my fault that you caught us before I even had the chance to eat anything. *grits her teeth then glances at her wings and thinks. She then smirks* ~Let’s see how good his memory is, Seph.~ *pulls out a few of her feathers then tosses them toward Hojo*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: You’re throwing up because you haven’t eaten? That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard in my entire life. *laughs at the idea for a few minutes, then stops laughing when he sees the feathers land down near him. He turns around to glare at her, then picks up a conical flask and hurls it at the bars in front of her* Damn you!!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance as the flask splatters glass all about her. She quickly pulls her wings around herself in order to protect herself from most of the shards* What’s the matter? Is the Professor afraid of a few feathers? *opens up her wings and smirks. She then plucks out another feather and places it in Seph’s hand as if to show nothing will happen to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: You’ve been a thorn in my side for YEARS. *snarls at her, clenching his fists in his anger* I’m tired of your stupid antics. You’ve stolen countless documents, killed my men, and you even stole the brat once. You’ve been interferring since the boy was alive. *smirks suddenly* But karma has returned full-circle, hasn’t it. I have enslaved the boy you so desired to keep. And soon you will be breeding with him. And that child shall become my new experiment.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts at Hojo then smirks once more* You failed to answer my question. To me, it seems like you are afraid of a few little feathers. *narrows her eyes in thought and tries to brush her feathers against Seph’s face, wanting to see if she can manage getting away with that*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I am NOT afraid! *stomps his feet a bit, angry with her. Instead of hurling more science equipment however, he turns his back on her once more and continues on with his work, muttering about how females are the lesser gender*

Sephiroth: *immediately reacts to the feathers by aggressively smacking the wing away from his face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances in Seph’s directly and deeply sighs* ~Well, now you know why I don’t bother with plans..~ *slowly shakes her head then shuffles over to Seph’s side. She just leans against him and tries to relax* ~Two plans didn’t go anywhere.~ *mutters* And I’m still hungry..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sepihroth: *”Just because they don’t go anywhere doesn’t mean that all plans are useless all of the time.”* *is silent for a few minutes* *”And if you are hungry, ask Hojo to get you some food. He wants to keep us alive, so he has to feed us. Tell him you won’t have sex unless properly provided for. You might be able to demand something out of him.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* I already mentioned that I need food.. *shakes her head then glares at the back of Hojo’s head. She then snorts and calls out to him* If you want me to produce any offspring for you at all, you’re going to need to get me food. For now, I’m starving. *frowns* ~You know, this will all fall apart as soon as he figures out that I’m barren, Seph.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mentally sighs at her* *”You should tell him that. There’s no point to keeping us here, other than to make us utterly bored and to waste time that we should be spending on either annihilating the snake, or tricking the snake into leaving this realm.”*

Hojo: *waves a hand at her* Wait until feeding time. *glances back at her* Do you have any food allergies? I need to know something like that. I want my test subject to live, not die of something stupid and simple like anaphylactic shock.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Giving him that information might actually make things worse, Seph. He might just try to find some other female to stick with you or worse. Who knows what he would want to do with me if he couldn’t breed me with you…~ *shakes her head* ~For now, I think it’s time to try something else.~ Not to my knowledge.. Though I prefer my food to be freshly killed and still warm and bleeding. *narrows her eyes as she tries to concentrate, then manages to cast a fire spell, setting the bottom of Hojo’s shoe on fire*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Freshly killed and still bleeding? What kind of ridiculous ide—*yells as his left shoe bursts into flames and he feverishly attempts to kick it off, flinging it across the room. He then turns to glare at Jenna, snarling out* Where did you get te fire materia!? I demand to know this instant!! You can’t randomly set fire to things any time you feel like it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly speaks* I was being quite serious about what type of food I prefer to eat. *loudly snorts with contempt* And I don’t have a fire materia. If you don’t believe me, ask your enslaved son here. He knows quite well that I don’t have any of those idiotic stones. *snarls* And with that thing on his head, there’s no way he can lie to him, now is there?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *snarls* He can’t answer wither way – the slave crown doesn’t work like that. If I find a materia on your person, there is going to be rather severe punishment. Do you understand me? *glares at her* Now shut up so I can get this work done. I’ve got the first part ready, but now I need to think about the long term and the future of this project. *wiggles his burned foot, then returns to nuturing the Jenova embryos, grinning at their growing sizes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head then closes her eyes* ~This is becoming quite annoying..~ *looks up at Seph’s crown once more* ~Do you have any idea at all how that is working? Perhaps if I knew what to target, I might be able to disable it now.. If not, I’m going to have to wait until these drugs wear down a bit more..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”The main problem is that it’s numbing my mind entirely… it’s sending pulses straight to my brain that are counteracting and nullifying any psionic energy that my mind produces. It’s basically rendered me utterly powerless. That’s about all I can tell you.. I don’t know how it’s removed my free will. There’s probably something in back… definitely strike the sides first. Again, feel free to blow my head up entirely. If he doesn’t have another of these crown devices, we’ll be much safer once it’s destroyed.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods at Seph’s assessments of how the crown is working and studies over it once more. She then shuffles away from him, not wanting to get injured if something goes wrong with her spell. Soon after, she begins concentrating on a spell to try to burn out the electronics in the headdress. However, before she can get far into focussing on the spell, something, which is originally intangible then becomes solid as it makes contact, slams into her chest and knocks her back into the cage. She groans as she’s slammed into the back of the cage and becomes quite dizzy due to a concussion*

Seshou: *materializes outside of the cage then seethes as she turns her attention to Hojo. Her tail slowly pulls away from Jenna as she makes her body physical. In addition, it is possible that the energy that passed through the cage as she attacked Jenna would have created a few surges in Seph’s crown.* Foolish human. You disable one but you paid no attention to the damnable sorceress. She could have blown this entire place “sky high” as your kind says if you allow her to recover from those drugs. *begins reforming her phsyical shell, calling forth the oil-like substance that she prefers to manipulate*

Yuffie: *strolls out onto the deck of the highwind, having become quite bored for the day. She glances out to Icicle Inn. Then, she loudly yelps as she spots smoke coming from Professor Gast’s old home. Dashing back into the ship, she begins calling out for either Cloud or Aeris*

Viewing 25 posts - 276 through 300 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.