The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has been fighting against his state of unconciousness for now, and reaches behind himself to try and pull at the tranquilizer darts still jammed in his back and neck. He makes a weak groan, his arm movement un-coordinated and slow. He remains lying down for now*

Hojo: *returns some time later, carrying a large box of assorted padlocks and keys. He dumps it onto the ground, then begins to go through it, humming* Now… one of these is bound to be useful…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases another soft groan and tries to open up her eyes. However, her attempts are mostly a failure. In addition, she tries shifting in an attempt to wake up. Thus, she winds up sliding on top of Sephers*

Virgo: *tilts her head as she watches Hojo go through the box. Still, she doesn’t move from her position and continues to hold the chain in place*

*Meanwhile, since the stove had been left on back in the house that Sephy and Jenna had been occupying, a small fire begins to form as the food overcooks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *moves over to Virgo, carrying a rather large hardened steel lock* You can let go of that now. *places the lock through some chain links, then stuffs the key into his pocket* I have no need of either of you now. You are dismissed.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *Frowns at Hojo, not liking the fact that he is trying to order her around* Virgo no take orders from silly human.

Vixen: *straightens up and snorts with contempt* Very well. *Glances at Virgo* Come on, let’s go. *saunters out of the room*

Virgo: *looks up as her sister calls her and quickly runs after her* Yes, sister!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *shakes his head, clearly annoyed with the situation* Idiots… *moves back to his desk to retrieve the enslaving crown. He picks it up and admires it before carrying it with him to the cage. He unlocks the door and walks inside to place the crown on Sephiroth’s head, adjusting the straps properly in place before he turns it on. After he is satisfied with that he leaves the cage again and locks it* You’ve escaped from me too many times, brat. *snorts and moves back to his desk to continue nuturing the alien embryos*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *remains more or less out of it for another hour. Eventually, she manages to fully open her eyes* Mmmm.. *she blinks and tries to clear her vision. Slowly, she reaches up behind herself and pulls the dart out from the back of her neck. She then blinks once more as she notices Seph and the crown on him* Seph…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *the effects of the tranquilizer would have most likely worn off within the hour, but he remains lying on the floor, his expression blank and lifeless. He does absolutely nothing for the time being, though it is clear he is awake and aware of his surroundings*

Hojo: *hears Jenna’s voice and happily moves over to the cage* Ah, you’re awake. Thought you could get away from me, hm? *snickers* Hello, princess. This has been coming to you for a long time, hasn’t it? Karma has finally returned full-circle.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply frowns at Seph’s expression and narrows her eyes* ~Seph, can you hear me?~ *groans as she pushes herself even more upright. Then, she scowls as she hears Hojo’s voice. Slowly turning her head to look at him, she narrows her eyes* You’re alive…? *shakes her head* I’m no princess..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *smirks* I’m alive as I ever was, wench. *nods at Sephiroth* Isn’t he great? *sharply commands* Stand. *snickers at Jenna once more* Well, princess or not, you’re the only one who ever got through to my laboratory. Nobody else ever acheived a feat like that. It deserves some degree of admiration.

Sephiroth: *moves to stand on command and remains upright*

Hojo: *nods at Sephy* Good work. *grins* Sit down again and rest. I don’t need you for now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles, though she’s still groggy due to the drugs that are in her system* Your planet has such outdated and backwards technology… *narrows her eyes as she watches Seph obey Hojo’s commands* What have you done with Seph? *shakes her head then narrows her eyes in thought. She then tries to contact Seph’s soul directly through their bond* ~Seph, are you aware in there?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: And yet, that same ‘outdated and backwards’ technology is keeping you a slave here. *snickers at her* Perhaps you might want to rethink your statement? *growls at Sephiroth* If she comes anywhere near your head, use excessive force to get rid of her again. *glares at Jenna* I don’t want you meddling in my experimentation. *moves back to his table* I need to get back to work. I am running behind schedule.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in irritation and tries to cast a fire-based spell on Hojo. However, since the drugs are messing with her concentration, only a faint sizzle occurs. She then hisses in irritation and turns her attention to Seph again* ~Seph, please, respond to me…~ *continues to desperately contact him through the bond*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems to be numb on all levels except his soul, and angrily responds to her* *”What the hell happened to us? And why isn’t my body moving for me? I don’t really know what’s going on… I can see forwards, but that’s it…”*

Hojo: *snickers at her* Jenova and my new leader will ensure your deaths very soon. Just stay put and relax. There’s nothing you can do so you may as well get comfortable.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Somehow, Hojo is alive, Seph… I don’t know how, but he captured us. I can still feel the drugs he used to knock us out in my system..~ *frowns in thought and drops all barriers that she had once put up around her bond, giving Seph full access to her soul. So, if he choose to, he can at the very least “experience” everything that she is. In addition, the completely open connection between their two souls would make it extremely possible that Seph could influence Jenna’s actions and words to the point that it might seem like he’s manipulating her for brief flashes.* ~He seems to have put Jenova’s headdress on your head…~ *notices the darts that are still in Seph’s back. She then shuffles over and reaches to slowly pluck out the darts* ~He’s also apparently given you commands to attack me if I try to touch your head..~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *with the opened connection, Sephiroth’s emotions would be able to leak through to Jenna. Although he is pretty much expressionless for now, upon receiving Jenna’s information that Hojo is alive, he becomes very angry. He also feels frustrated and upset at the fact that he is powerless to do anything right now. He seems grateful when Jenna removes the darts from him, but physically, he glares warningly at her as her hand moves towards his head* *”This is great… just great. Now what are we supposed to do? How would you go about breaking the headdress on my head? I could suggest blowing my head up with a magic spell… provided the blast doesn’t get you in the process. I’m immortal, I’d come back after having my head blown up.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her gaze so that she doesn’t need to look at the cold glare that Sephiroth is giving her, knowing full well that it is not of his choosing. Instead, she finishes pulling out the darts then tosses them out of the cage. She hopes that they would hit Hojo after she flings them away, if only to annoy him. She then shakes her head* ~There’s not a chance of that occurring anytime soon, Seph. Whatever that idiot used on me is definitely really strong. I’m having enough problems thinking clearly, let alone focussing enough to cast a proper spell.. I even tried once so far, not much happened..~ *leans against Seph’s side, taking care not to go near his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It could be anything. Just give it some time to wear off.”* *sighs* *”Knowing Hojo, it’s the same thing he uses to subdue me. It’s a good thing that it didn’t stop your breathing….”* *closes his eyes, going idle now* *”When you feel good enough again, feel free to blow my head off.”*

Hojo: *smirks at his captives* On second thought, maybe I should leave you two together. I have long-term plans that could be beneficial to all of us. And to all of mankind. *gives them a menacing grin* You will see what they are soon enough. *glances back at the Jenova embryos he’s growing* I need a woman to implant those into, but.. I don’t think I’ll use you for that… *wanders away from his desk, muttering to himself as he thinks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes and frowns as she feels the queasiness return. She then sighs and nods at Seph’s words* ~I don’t think I have much choice to do much else other than wait, Seph. There is absolutely no way I’m going to be able to blow off anything as I feel at the moment…~ *groans as the “morning sickness” acts up again then scoots away from Seph to begin throwing up once more. So, for now, she doesn’t pay attention to Hojo at all*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sits there, doing nothing for now* *”Whatever is making you sick, I don’t want to catch it as well.”* *is silent for the next few minutes* *”You’re really starting to concern me. You know that, correct?”*

Hojo: *hears the vomiting noises and peers over at the cage, shaking his head* Definitely not a good test subject for some of the things I am planning… *moves over to the cage and knocks on the bars* You there. Stop that. This laboratory is meant to be a sterile environment – you’re going to contaminate everything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is mostly dry-heaving, though a small bit of bile has come up. This is mostly since there is next to nothing in her stomach. She then growls as she stops heaving and glares up at Hojo* Fuck off… *wipes off her mouth then shakes her head* ~I don’t know what’s wrong with me, Seph. But I don’t feel particularly sick…~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *rolls his eyes at her* Tsk tsk. That’s not a very nice way to speak to your keeper. *opens a refrigerator beside his desk and plucks out a bottle of mineral water. He sets it down just inside the bars and growls at Sephiroth* Give it to her.

Sephiroth: *picks up the bottle as if on autopilot, handing it to Jenna* *”My neck is becoming sore… the device on my head is rather heavy.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and grumbles* You are not my keeper. You are not even worth being spat on by me. *glances over the water then sighs and takes the bottle. She frowns as she glances over Seph’s head* ~I am not strong enough to fight back against you if I did try to remove that thing, Seph… Definitely not with the way that I’m feeling.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I wonder what he’s going to do with us… he keeps talking about it, but… I can’t work out what he’s up to entirely.”* *is frustrated and angry* *”Ask him for me, perhaps? I doubt it would do any good, but it wouldn’t hurt to try. His priority is keeping us alive.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *clicks her claws together in frustration* ~I highly doubt that I’m going to be able to get a straight answer from him.. Unless I can get his attention..~ *frowns in thought* ~Perhaps this will get his undivided attention. It’s the least I can do with my head still swimming with those drugs..~ *closes her eyes. After a moment, she pulls out her wings*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”How will the wings help you? If anything, he’s going to pick on you further because you’ve just shown yourself to be worth more than an average human female…”* *seems unhappy now* *”He’ll try doing something to you, too…”*

Hojo: *hears the rustling of feathers and turns around, staring at her. He seems most excited and runs over to the cage to examine Jenna more closely* You are a most unusual female. *shakes his head, mumbling to himself* It would be a shame to waste such a valuable specimen on impregnation with the Jenova spawn…. *turns his attention to Sephiroth, thinking hard* It would be a magnificent result if I bred both of you, however. *grins, seeming very pleased with the idea*

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.