The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,953 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, you did say that if I “keep this up”. *Shrugs then looks up at the ceiling and thinks* Hmm… Well, you’re right about those words. I don’t think I’d like to be called a girlfriend, anyway. *shakes her head* Well, there’s the word mates that can fit what we do… *continues to think* Partners.. *Shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: ‘Partners’ sounds like a business agreement. And I wouldn’t call our current relationship that at all. Unless you think that one of us, or either of us is being paid or something. *shrugs* I don’t know. Hmm… *ponders* A mutual close relationship?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Mutters* Fine, I think I’ll just call you my mate and you can think of whatever words you want to use. *shrugs, mostly to herself. She then snuggles up against him and closes her eyes* Or I could call you my love.. but I can’t say that I’d say that to anyone other than you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: There’s something strange sounding about that… it sounds very old fashioned. *pats her shoulder, then teleports a book from Gast’s library to his hands once Jenna is settled and comfortable* Who cares. It is what it is, name or no name. Just get some rest. You’ll soon feel better.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Chuckles at Seph’s assessment of her choice of words* Well, Seph, it shouldn’t surprise you that I choose an old-fashioned word. I am old, after all. *grins at his next set of words* Yes, I probably will feel better after a bit more rest. *relaxes a bit more and begins to slowly drift back to sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just reads Professor Gast’s old science book as Jenna sleeps. He remains as still as possible while she is resting, though once she is properly asleep, he shuffles out from beside her, getting up. He walks across the room to the bookcase so he can more closely examine Gast’s book collection*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *after about six hours of waiting, she returns to the lab. Crossing her arms, she glares in Hojo’s direction* So, have you made any advancements that will get you any closer to finding a way to capture the male?

Jenna: *peacefully sleeps for now. However, she is beginning to stir anew*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I already had my plans set out all along. All of which are none of your business. However… *glances down at his chemical supplies* I hardly have enough shots of tranquilizer to take out both the experiment and his female. I wish to keep working. One of my plans involves removing them for the long term.. and permanently.

Sephiroth: *reads through the books, not noticing Jenna for now. He becomes bored after some time and goes back outside, though this time he explores the town’s perimeter*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *growls at Hojo and snorts in annoyance* The female is easy enough to tranquilize. There’s nothing truly special about her other than the fact that she can cast magic. *moves over to his desk and holds out her left hand* Give me what you have. I’ll go capture them permanently. *narrows her eyes* Then you can take them out or whatever else you need.

Jenna: *releases a soft groan and slowly sits up. She frowns as she looks around the room and finds herself to be alone. Shaking her head, she moves up the stairs and checks for Seph there. Once she determines that Seph is not anywhere in the house, she chooses to telepathicly contact him* ~Seph, where are you?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *narrows his eyes, then opens his top drawer and removes two tranquilizer canisters* They will need to be loaded into a dart or a syringe. But the one with the black lid is a much stronger dose, for the male. If you try to take him down with a normal dosage, it won’t work too well. He can still slam you with the powers Jenova gifted him with.

Sephiroth: *”Outside, and examining the plants.”* *moves back towards the house* *”It’s not terribly important.”* *moves inside, shaking the snow off his clothing* Are you well rested now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *eyes the containers. She then nods and smirks at Hojo* Well, then perhaps I should take care to take more than just this. *continues to smirk as she casts a series of spell to multiply the number of bottles there is. She then picks up a few of them and stuffs them into her belt* Now, give me some darts, free-will.

Jenna: ~Examining the plants…? That sounds quite unlike you..~ *shrugs and then looks up as Seph enters the room. She slowly nods at him before standing up and moving over to him* Yes, though I’m quite hungry now..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I don’t have a dart gun. You will have to visit the ShinRa Building wreckage for equipment like that. And you will have to scour the area more thouroughly than I did. I’ve already spent countless hours there looking for what I need. I was lucky as it is to find boxes of unbroken glass syringes along with hypodermic needles.

Sephiroth: *glances over at the table of canned goods, then back at her* Ah, that’s a good thing. What do you want to eat? I may be able to find a migrating animal, or perhaps a monster outside of the town.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *narrows her eyes at Hojo* Hrmph, you are a pathetic human indeed. *turns her nose up toward the air then turns around and moves out of the laboratory. Then, she asks for Sesshou to create the equipment she needs for her. Once that is done, she heads out of the area completely. Thus, Hojo would be left alone with Virgo in the lab*

Jenna: *Shrugs* I don’t particularly care at the moment. I’m just hungry and want to eat, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *scowls* Don’t get any funny ideas, woman. *shakes his head and continues to work, adding more food to the top of the container in which the small alien embryo is stored*

Sephiroth: *slowly nods his head, then walks over to the table to pick up a can of spaghetti in tomato sauce. He opens the can and places it into a saucepan, sparking up the gas stove so it can heat up* I’m going to give you an option. Wait here. And turn the heat down on the stove so it doesn’t burn. *heads back outside to hunt and kill something outside the town*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: *innocently speaks out* Virgo never get funny ideas. Virgo always good. *she sniffs the air then inches closer to Hojo. She then licks her lips, allowing her tongue to linger over where her fangs are*

Vixen: *uses a teleportation spell to travel up to the area outside Icicle Inn. Once there, she closes her eyes and begins scanning the area to determine where her quarry is*

Jenna: *yawns with boredom. She then glances over at stove and shrugs* I think I can handle that. *shakes her head, thinking that the task Seph wants to have done is overly simple. She then glances over the controls for the stove and tries to figure out what exactly needs to be done in order to turn down the heat.*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *stealthily prowls through the undergrowth and into the land outside of the town. He soon spots a large white stag grazing on some grasses that have grown through the layer of snow. He teleports his sword to his hand, then sneaks forwards before charging, easily swiping the stag’s head off wing one swat of his sword. He remains nearby for several minutes as he waits for the animal to bleed out, then picks it up by the back legs, hauling it back towards the town*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *grins as she senses out Jenna’s location and quickly makes her way to Professor Gast’s old house. She peaks through the window and ducks out of sight as she spots Jenna, who is still fiddling with the stove and trying to figure out how to work it. Grinning, the woman quickly loads up one of the darts with the tranquilizers that she had gathered from Hojo. Once the dart is filled up and the gun loaded, she uses a spell on the window to make it possible for her to shoot through the glass and aims at Jenna. Soon enough, she shoots the other sorceress in the back of the neck*

Jenna: *blinks and hisses in irritation as she feels something hit her. She then groans and tries to pull out whatever hit her. However, she soon falls to the ground since the drugs is made for someone with more tolerance than herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *is unaware of the situation as he drags the deer carcass back to the house. He leaves it on the ground just outside the doorway and grunts as he calls out to Jenna* I got you something decent. And with the cold weather, it could last a few days without getting bad. *glances down at the stag’s headless body* I could probably make steak out of it, also… *frowns at the lack of response, then moves into the house properly* Hello? *loudly snarls as he sees Jenna on the ground and moves over to her* What the hell happened!?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *smirks as she hears Sephiroth and ducks out of sight. However, as soon as he reaches Jenna, she uses the window to take aim again. Soon enough, she fires at least three of the tranquilizer darts at Seph’s back, aiming for the back of his neck as well*

Jenna: *would be deep asleep and limp. So, she makes absolutely no response to his question*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly growls as he feels the sharp stabbing pin pricks in his back and whirls around to face the opposite direction, wanting to know where they are coming from. He immediately places up a hard-light psionic barrier, loudly snarling. After a few moments however, he begins to lose conciousness and topples to the ground also, succumbing to the tranquilizer darts*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: *broadly grins then teleports herself into the house. She smirks as she looks down at both Jenna and Sephiroth then kicks their limp forms* Hmph. I knew that scientist wasn’t needed. *kneels down next to the two then begins casting yet another spell. Soon enough, she teleports all three of them into the laboratory that Hojo is using. A huge grin is plastered on her face as she appears*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *is still hard at work when Vixen teleports into his laboratory. He looks up at her, and stares at her new captives, seeming very curious. He abandons his work and moves over to investigate, smirking as he pokes Sephiroth in the shoulder* This is very good. *blinks as he sees the female, and rubs his hands together* And it looks like she hasn’t aged a day. *waves a hand to his cages* They’re not finished yet, but… they’ll do. I’ll find some chain and a lock.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vixen: Of course she hasn’t aged, human. She’s an immortal who is a few hundred years old. She uses spells to hide her true age. *Crosses her arms. Then, she glances over at the cages then nods* Very well then. *sharply calls out* Virgo. Drag these idiots into those cages over there. *points at the cages*

Virgo: *jumps up as she hears her name then broadly grins and nods* Virgo will do. Easy, easy. *giggles and walks over to the two sedated beings. She then easily lifts up Sephiroth and carries him over to the cages. After tossing the silver haired man into the cage, she walks back over to Jenna and repeats the process. However, she doesn’t realize that there is more than one cage, so she throws them both into the same cage*

Jenna: *groans and whimpers as she is tossed into the cage. However, she doesn’t wake up quite yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *watches Virgo, seeming annoyed* I wanted to keep them seperate, but… *shakes his head and picks up a chain link to put around the cage bars* Hold this in place until I find a suitable lock. Though I doubt that they will wake up any time soon. *moves out of the area, leaving Vixen and Virgo alone with Jenna and Sephiroth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Virgo: Virgo do as told. Virgo not told to put them separate. Virgo not care. *she tilts her head as she looks over the chain. She then shrugs and grips onto it. She simply stands there and holds the chain tight so that it wouldn’t budge*

Vixen: *yawns with boredom then looks over Hojo’s items that are strewn around the lab. She tilts her head as she spots the crown and pokes at it, curious*

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 1,953 total)
  • The topic ‘The Beginning of Sephy and Jenna – Desire’ is closed to new replies.