Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Viewing 22 posts - 1,851 through 1,872 (of 1,872 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Scowls then suddenly pulls a desert eagle pistol out of sub-space. Without warning, she shoots Sephiroth in the forehead before narrowing her eyes* Both Seph and I are immortal. You shall see that I am not lying. *with that done, she sets the gun on the table* Would these therapies effect the health of the fetus?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *leaps off his chair as Sephiroth is shot in the forehead, staring at the corpse as it collapses to the floor. He seems visibly shaken and stunned as he stares at it, then looks back up at her, not really knowing what to say* ….a…are you quite mad?! *shakes his head quickly* No, I want no part of this any longer… *looks around for the exit* Find yourself another. I don’t want to be a part of this any longer!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly speaks out* I am not mad. Just stay still for just a moment. *with that, she raises her right hand, flicking her fingers toward his feet. She then tries to cast a spell to freeze his feet to the floor for at least five minutes* Be patient and watch.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *looks down at his feet and begins to panic* Don’t kill me… don’t kill me. I never disagreed with your ideas. Not once… I didn’t want to be a part of them, but… *shakes his head, cowering on the floor*

Sephiroth: *his corpse begins to twitch as the bullet is forced out of his skull cavity, clattering as it drops onto the floor. Once the bullet-hole in his temple seals over, the man begins to stir. He sits up and coughs slightly, rubbing his head. He glares hard at Jenna before getting to his feet, leaving the room, silent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs as Sephiroth glares at her. She then shakes her head* ~I needed to prove my point to him, Seph. Don’t be like that.~ *she then looks over at Dr. Howlett* See, immortal. Now, are you willing to listen?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Next time, prove your point by doing something other than blowing my brains out with a gun. I’m going to have a headache for the rest of the day thanks to your carelessness.”*

Dr. Howlett: *cringes* What kind of trickery was that…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That was no trickery. That was the real thing. Seph and I are indeed immortal. You saw it with your own eyes. *She then sighs* ~I was not being careless. I needed to prove my point. You heard him.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *shakes his head and moves to sit back down in his chair, still seeming to be in a state of shock* Madness… absolute craziness… so the old man finally unlocked the secret, huh? *glances off to the doorway, seeming to be in thought now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hojo had nothing to do with the immortality. That element is due to the mystic arts. Hojo has no knowledge that would ever give him anything close to the like. *she shakes her head then gets to her feet* Still, try to believe me next time.. *with that, she begins to move down the stairs. However, she needs to grip onto the wall because she frequently feels like toppling over*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has moved to the downstairs library , and has shut the door. He is looking through the shelves for a book to read and seems rather irritated as he settles down in the back corner of the room, opening the book to read, a deep scowl on his face*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally makes her way down the stairs. After a moment of looking about, she finally enters Seph’s library. Then, she moves to settle down next to him. She remains silent, deciding to let him have things at his own pacing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances over at Jenna, then makes an irritated growl at her, returning his attention to the book although he’s not really reading it* What do yo want now? You were in good hands and I was doing nothing up there anyway. Go back up there and go be with the idiot doctor I actually went out of my way to get for you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly* I’d rather be with you. *she shakes her head at him* Will you settle down already? What I did was to prove a point. I would have killed myself, but doing such would have killed the fetus. *she narrows her eyes* Would you want me to do that?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No. But you didn’t have to shoot me in the head for the sake of convenience, either. *scowls, hunching his shoulders, glaring at the page in front of him* You didn’t even say anything. There was no warning. I was minding my own business and trying to be helpful. Next thing I know, I hear an explosion, and then I felt searing hot pain in my skull. And then nothing. *snorts* You can’t say it wasn’t instantaneous. It was, almost, but I still felt it. And it hurt. And I still have a headache because of it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a deep sigh. Soon enough, she reaches over to massage the back of his head. She then begins to weave a healing spell that is intended to relieve him of his headache* I’m sorry. I’ll try to warn you next time. However, if I had paused much, that doctor would have started running out of the room.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* I would have handled it. *sighs in irritation* However, I do accept your apology. Some warning, or even some discussion beforehand would be nice. I don’t much enjoy the thought of minding my own business one minute and being dead the next.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs at Sephiroth* It’s not like I go out of my way to kill you every five minutes… *She shakes her head. She then leans up against him and closes her eyes* I hope that doctor that you found will at least help me in some way..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t think he can help you as much now that you’ve left the room. *shakes his head* Go back up there. Unless it’s already been finished. Then in which case, you shouldn’t need to go back up there. I’ve no idea why he sent you away already, though…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shrugs* Sounded like he was in shock when he saw you revive. I’m certain that it won’t hurt to wait a while to let him try to regather his thoughts before working on me. *she then yawns and snuggles up against him* Anyway.. I’d rather stay with you.. *with that, she closes her eyes to rest some more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns* Maybe it will… we had a lot to discuss with him, however. Unless you want to leave open ended questions, I suggest you go back. Whether you came here on the account of me, if you don’t get your answers, he may do something you didn’t know about.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm.. *just continues to snuggle up against him* Don’t want to.. *she releases a yawn. She then begins to go limp as she falls asleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs quietly at her, slowly shaking his head* If you’re going to sleep, you should at least go to bed. *frowns as Jenna leans up against him, but does not push her away. He remains where he is as he reads from his book, seeming content as he actually reads from it this time*

Viewing 22 posts - 1,851 through 1,872 (of 1,872 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations’ is closed to new replies.