Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Viewing 25 posts - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 1,872 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: It depends what kind of answers you want. This one here says you are infected with Jenova cells – which I know nothing of – so I am going to examine your blood under a microscope for them. By the way I do not know what Jenova cells are and you never saw me do this test.

Sephiroth: *rolls his eyes* That’s beginning to get a bit old….

Dr. Howlett: It’s for legal purposes. The ethics department is looking for anyone who served…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles* If you do not stop that, I’ll rip out your throat… *she glares at Dr. Howlett* Trust me, we don’t give a damn about any ethics departments. We are not going to talk to any ethics departments. However, you have much more to fear from getting me or Seph irritated. Understood? *her eyes temporarily shift into a draconic form for a moment as she glares at the doctor. She then sighs and looks over at Sephiroth* ~Infected with Jenova?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes, that’s what he thinks it is. I explained the situation to him when I first found him, and although he keeps denying all knowledge of anything, he suspects that your condition has something to do with Jenova cells.

Dr. Howlett: The question is, how did they get in. *glances at Sephiroth, then at Jenna, then shakes his head* An obvious answer. *takes the sample of blood away to begin preparing it for examination*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Something to do with Jenova cells…? *She then looks over at the Doctor and narrows her eyes at what he’s saying* What do you mean by that? “An obvious answer”? What sort of obvious answer? *she turns her attention back to Sephiroth* What does he mean?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs his shoulders* I really don’t know but it doesn’t sound very pleasant.

Dr. Howlett: Use your imagination… *shakes his head* You said you got her pregnant. So how else could she get injected with Jenova cells? There’s only one way he could have done it – and that was with his penis. If what I am thinking is true… then you are probably riddled with infection. *carries the blood sample away to look at it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks with confusion. She then stares at the doctor* Hmm? Are you trying to suggest that Jenova cells are now a STD..? *looks over at Sephiroth then sighs* ~Please, if that is true.. do not take it as a negative.. I don’t want to lose what we have.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: Yes, yes, I suppose they fit the definition. They can be transmitted via bodily fluids. *sits down to examine the slide under his microscope* Among other ways. But this is an interesting situation. I have never seen this before.

Sephiroth: *grunts* *”What do you mean, lose what we have? Do you think the baby will die?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~That’s not what I meant… I just don’t want you to be discouraged from having sex because of this.~ *she glances at the doctor again* You have never seen this before? Please elaborate.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Why would I be discouraged from having sex with you…? I don’t get it. I wouldn’t stop having sex with you because of anything. I would just take more precautions about it, I think. There has to be something that can be done to stop it.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *allows herself a small grin then nods* ~Good, I don’t want to change that. In fact, I don’t think you need to change anything.. Considering the number of times we’ve had sex and I’ve been impregnated by you already.. The odds of this reoccurring aren’t high.~ *she then returns her attention to the doctor* Well, what have you never seen before?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *mutters* I’ve never seen a case of Jenova cells being transmitted this way, but it’s not physically impossible. Unlikely, but feasible. *begins to adjust the settings on his microscope, then clicks the lenses so he can get a better look. Once he has a proper focus, he beging mumbling as he counts*

Sephiroth: *”Maybe it happens every time. You simply don’t know.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph and gives him a serious look* ~Seph, how many years have we been together? If this is the first time I’ve gotten sick from Jenova cells, I think that shows that the odds of this happening again are rather low.~ *She shakes her head* ~I don’t blame you at all.~ *It may be possible for the doctor to notice that Jenna’s immune system is indeed trying to fight off the Jenova cells. Her partially draconic background gives her a slightly stronger immune system than most humans, so it is actually managing to put up some fight. The fact that her immune system is fighting the infection is actually making her feel worse than the infection alone would*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You don’t know that for sure and you never will, either. I’m not leaving something like this to odds and chance.”* *scowls* *”It’s not something I can take lightly now that I know of it, either….”*

Dr. Howlett: There we are, the proof is in the evidence itself. There are a large number of stray Jenova cells in your blood, multiplying. Once they grow enough in number, they are capable of changing the entire organism. *mumbles, turning back to his microscope* Hojo should have left that thing in the glacier when he found it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns* ~Most steps that would remove such things from chance would ruin my enjoyment of our intimate moments. I would be less happy with that than occaccionally getting sick like this.~ *she shakes her head* ~I much prefer things the way that they are..~ *she then frowns at the news about the Jenova cells* So, what can be done?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *sighs* There is not much that can be done, I fear. There is no known cure for the Jenova-cell infection. All you can do is terminate the pregnancy and undergo vigorous radiation therapy in an attempt to kill them. However, most normal humans will die. Few can adapt. And the only case where Jenova cells have adapted with the body to produce a more powerful being is sitting next to you right now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns and glances over at Sephiroth. She then shakes her head and mutters* No.. *she then speaks more firmly* The pregnancy will not be terminated. *she shakes her head* I know that Seph would never approve of that step at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *pulls the glasses off his face and sets them down on the table, rubbing his face in his hands* You’re making a terrible mistake… if you don’t terminate this pregnacy, than you’re no better than him! You’d be a fool. If the child doesn’t die of weakness in it’s first year, then I’d be surprised. *shakes his head* I don’t want to be a part of this any more. It was a mistake to finally drop my ignorance act.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes even further at the doctor’s words. She then growls out* This is not about having an experiment. Nothing like that at all. *She loudly snorts* Seph and I already have created four offspring. *she looks over at Sephiroth* He has told me before that he doesn’t want me to kill any of the fetuses. I doubt that now is any different.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *becomes slightly frustrated* I don’t give a damn about your ethics. I never asked nor cared whether it’s an experiment or a child you plan to raise in a loving manner. I’m not even looking at anything like that – its not relevant to the science. I am only analyzing what’s been put in front of me and theorizing. If you don’t terminate the pregnancy, either you or the child could die. Furthermore, that child won’t be human. There are ways of dealing with it, to control symptoms and make it stronger, but I would need to read up on it…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph clearly didn’t explain much to you, did he? *she scowls then narrows her eyes. Soon enough, she makes her wings materialize out into existence* Before you take a guess, these are not because of Jenova cells. *she then closes her eyes*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *Stares at the wings then shakes his head* I don’t want to know… I’m only concerned with the science here. I’m responding based on the science. I’m also giving you advice based on it. I don’t want to factor in anything I don’t know about that isn’t relevant to this case. *glares* You think you’re better than an average person? Hojo thought that of Sephiroth and look what happened.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I think that the child that I am carrying deserves the chance for survival. The words that you are spouting are simply genocide of anything that isn’t purely human. *she shakes her head* I am not human. Neither is Seph. So, what are you going to do about the two of us?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: Genocide, huh? *laughs* How on earth did you come to that conclusion? No, I never said anything like that. If anything I said that you’re being too overconfident if you think you’re special. If you think you’re not human just because you share DNA with something that is not human, you’re kidding yourself. No, it doesn’t matter what you are – the Jenova virus does not discriminate. It was never injected into larger animals, but I fear what would happen if that were so. *shrugs* If you want to continue with the pregnancy, there are things you can do to ensure its survival, but I shall have to read up on it. *firmly* But I want no part in it if you plan to grow something for a specific purpose. *turns away from them, shaking his head* I should never have agreed to this… it’s going to happen all over again…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I am not growing anything for any purpose. *she flaps her wings then sends them away* I do not know where you got that idea. As I said, I am going to give my child the chance for survival. If I die in the process, so be it. I am immortal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: Nobody is immortal. Not Jenova, nor Hojo, nor Sephiroth, as much as anyone would like to think it so. *picks up a tiny pipette and begins to remove Jenova cells from the slide* I suppose I should use these while I can. *ponders* So do you want radiation therapy? It’s probably not advisable considering that the highest concentration of Jenova cells will be in and around your reproductive organs, but if the virus is allowed to grow… *leans back in his chair* I know they found a chemical that could kill it… I need to go back to Junon and read.

Viewing 25 posts - 1,826 through 1,850 (of 1,872 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations’ is closed to new replies.