Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 1,872 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nearly falls off the bed as he is startled by Jenna trying to hug him. He jerks back and tries to stumble away, clearly bothered*

Kalysto: You really expect me to believe that bunch of lies? *rolls his eyes and snorts* Yeah, right. I tried to make you something – your own piece of immortality. You weren’t grateful and I don’t want to do it for you any more. That should put you up to date on the situation. Hm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: What? It is not a bunch of lies. *she shakes her head again* You saw me get whacked by the flat of that blade. *she then sighs at him then closes her eyes as she tries to remember what was going on* Oh right.. *she sighs* I wasn’t being ungrateful.. I just.. don’t like that mother gets everything that she doesn’t deserve. It wasn’t anything to do with you.

Jenna: *her eyes flutter open as she hears the noises from Xelong and Zach. She then frowns as she tries to clear up her vision, which is still blearly with sleep* Seph…?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Kalysto: I don’t care about your personal problems. If somebody is offering you a gift, you take it. You don’t go off on a tangent about your own personal issues. It’s like saying, oh it’s a gift, but I am unappreicative because I have issues with something else. *snorts* I’ll make it later. *slides his armored spaulders off, then sits down on his bed, sighing. He begins poking at his goatee, then he frowns in thought, rubbing his cheek*

Zach: No, no Seph. It’s me, Zach. You also upset my dragon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shrugs and glances over at her bandaged hand. She then mutters* Sorry. *She then turns around and heads back to her room. Before she enters, she calls out to him* I’m going back to watching my movie. If you need me, I’ll be right here. *with that, she plops down onto her bed. She then loosk up* Centra, if you lost my place, you are so going down.

Centra: That logic is flawed and highly illogical. My wiring and composition is not centralized, so it is implausible that I will ever go down. However, I have not erased the location in which your feed had been left off in. *soon enough, Desiree’s movie begins to play at the foot of her bed again*

Jenna: *frowns, seeming to be disappointed. She then releases a sigh* Oh… Where’s Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *has finally had some success. He has located the science department inside of Junon and has managed to track down his man. After some time and much (aggressive) persuasion, he shoves the man along, trying to get him to come back with him to Halcyon. Once out of the town, he teleports the both of them to the front door of the Halcyon base, then he pushes the door open, grunting* After you.

Dr. Howlett: *seems rather nervous as Sephiroth pushes him along. He cowers slightly, especially when Sephiroth growls at him, and he pushes his glasses onto his face, whimpering slightly* I really don’t know what you’re talking about. I have no idea… I’m just a lab assistant. Just a humble lab assistant…

Sephiroth: You know a lot more than you’re letting on. I read your file, you have much more education than what you’re claiming. *growls* Right now I need those skills and your knowledge to make this work properly. Now come on, get a move on. *pokes the doctor in the back to push him along* She is down the stairs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances toward the stair well as she hears the echo of voices. She then narrows her eyes as if that would help her strain her hearing to be able to discern what is being said or who is saying it. Finally, she glances back over at Zach* Is that Seph..? Sounds like him.

Xelong: *is still shuffling about, trying to find a new sleeping spot. Finally, he curls up next to Zach’s thigh. He then sets his head down on Zach’s leg*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *reaches his hand down to rub Xelong’s head, stroking the area inbetween his horns* Yeah I think that’s him. *grins* This dragon likes to spend almost every waking moment with some body part up against me. Heck, he even spends every sleeping moment doing that.

Sephiroth: *shoves the doctor down the stairs and pushes him into the room* You’re the expert, almost. You were working under Hojo. I know you were, I read your file. Now, find out what’s wrong with her and go fix it. *grunts* Please.

Dr. Howlett: I simply have no idea what you’re talking about….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *cracks open his eyes to look up at Zach. He then suddenly reaches out to playfully nip at his friend’s fingers* ~Not true.~

Jenna: *nods at Zach, even though she’s not overly concerned about Xelong’s habits at this time. She then pushes herself up a bit as she hears people stumble into the room. She blinks as she spots the technician. Then, she glances over at Sephiroth* Who is this?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *winces a bit, but tolerates the biting because it’s not really that painful at all* *”Yeah, just about though, Xel. I’m not objecting though, I like the company. Plus you’re pretty cute, even if your teeth hurt. “*

Sephiroth: Who is it? One of Hojo’s old underlings. I went through a lot of effort to dig him up. *glares at the man* Now if only he would kill the denial act.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Sephiroth’s words* I see… He wasn’t just a paperpusher, right… That wouldn’t be of much help. *she then glances over at Zach* Why are you on my bed anyway?

Xelong: *continues to nip at Zach’s hand. He then releases a soft growl sound* ~I not cute!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: No, according to the documentation I dug up, he was one of Hojo’s labratory assistants. Meaning, he was quite high up there in the hierachy. Right now however, he’s just feigning ignorance. *glares at said assistant* He knows more than he is letting on and without his help, something very bad might happen.

Zach: *”Like hell you are. You’re itty bitty and cuddle sized. How could you not be cute?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *hisses in irritation at Zach. He then gets up and shakes himself off before moving to leap off the bed* ~Not cute.~

Jenna: *nods her head as she listens to Sephiroth. She then turns her focus on the lab assistant* Very well then, if you are who Seph claims that you are, stop playing dumb. *she shakes her head* It will get you no where.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *quickly moves off the bed and tries to grab Xelong so he can pick him up* Come on, don’t be mad about it. *tries to cuddle the small dragon, even if he struggles or throws a tantrum* *”You are cute, even if you don’t want to admit it. Why are you so against the idea?”*

Sephiroth: I’m going to take him upstairs to the infirmary. He can start his work and set up things. *glares at the assistant* Then once he is ready, I shall send you up there so he can begin work.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *wiggles his feet about in the air as he’s picked up. He then squeaks with agitation* ~Hey! Down, down!~ *he continues to wiggle about* ~I am no cute. No cute at all!~

Jenna: *slowly nods at Sephiroth* I understand.. *she sighs and closes her eyes* I suppose I’ll relax for now. Tell me when everything is set up.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs* *”OK, you’re not. Would you calm down and accept my cuddles already?”* *holds the dragon at arms length, looking into his eyes, trying to convey his feelings of apology for offending the dragon*

Sephiroth: You should… there’s not much else you can do right now. *pokes the assistant in the back and growls* Get a move on. *holds his arm and begins to drag him up the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *squeaks in annoyance* ~Want down. Want to go to you bed and be under covers there.~ *he kicks out his rear feet to emphasize the point that he wants to walk on his own* ~Down?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs at the baby dragon and places him down on the ground, looking somewhat defeated* *”There you go…”*

Dr. Howlett: *tenses as Sephiroth shoves him up the stairs* Again, I swear, I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about. You have the wrong person. I was never in a science lab. *stares at the infirmary as Sephiroth shoves him in there* Interesting…

Sephiroth: Do whatever you need to in order to get the woman downstairs sorted out. *sits down in a chair nearby the doorway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *seems much more content once he’s on his feet again. He then shakes himself off before dashing off to Zach’s bed. However, he makes a detour and rushes under his bed. Soon enough, a snuffled out thump can be heard from under the bed*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *blinks and crouches down once he’s in his room, wanting to see what Xelong is up to. He looks under the bed itself, looking for signs of anything that Xelong might find interesting.

*over the course of the next few hours, Sephiroth watches over the lab assistant’s progress, watching him set up the area for Jenna. He folds his arms, impatient through most of it, though he doesn’t say anything. The man himself prepares equipment for experimentation and tests, then finally seems satisfied with his work once done*

Dr Howlett: You can leave me be now. I still know nothing about what you mean when you talk about the Jenova project.

Sephiroth: Right. You keep thinking that. *telepathically blips out to Jenna* *”Get up here. He’s ready for you.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *had found a mouse and is pouncing and pawing at it. From time to time, he lets it scurry a short bit before pounding on it again. Eventually, the mouse goes squish. So, he crawls out from under the bed then shakes himself off. Then, he leaps onto the bed. After circling around about three times, he lies down and curls up*

Jenna: *opens her eyes as Sephiroth calls for her. She then slowly nods, though it’s a pointless endeavor* ~Ok.. I’ll try.~ *So, she slowly shuffles out of bed. After taking a moment to stabalize her sense of balance, she makes it to the stairs then slowly climbs up them. By the time that she comes to the infirmary, she looks rather worn out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *watches Jenna enter the room, then moves towards her, wanting to help her up onto the examination table* Fatigue, mild dehydration. So far this looks like any average pregnant woman.

Sephiroth: Keep going. *snorts* You’ve not even begun. You’ve a long way to go before you even begin getting to the bottom of this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *watches Jenna enter the room, then moves towards her, wanting to help her up onto the examination table* Fatigue, mild dehydration. So far this looks like any average pregnant woman.

Sephiroth: Keep going. *snorts* You’ve not even begun. You’ve a long way to go before you even begin getting to the bottom of this.

Zach: *watches Xelong’s behaviour and reaches over to pat him. Once he is curled up, Zach pulls the covers over him to keep him warm, and then he moves to the bed, leaning up against the lump*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles, not wanted to automatically accept any help. So, she shoots the doctor a glare and tries to head over to the examination table on her own. However, if he persists, she’ll finally give in and allow him to help her out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Dr. Howlett: *doesn’t seem to be paying attention to Jenna’s expression at all. He just simply continues trying to move her over to the table and help her up onto it so he can begin working. Once Jenna is on the table, he swabs an area of her arm clean with a piece of disinfected cotton wool, then places a needle in her arm, attempting to draw blood*

Sephiroth: *takes a seat at the table nearby, wanting to watch and monitor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in irritation as the doctor moves closer to her. However, she chooses to be cooperative. So, she rolls up her sleeve to allow him to swab her arm. As he is taking her blood, she glances over at Sephiroth* I do hope this human gets us the answers that we need..

Viewing 25 posts - 1,801 through 1,825 (of 1,872 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations’ is closed to new replies.