Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,872 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Oh, you know where Jenova is…? *sits up in his seat, seeming interested* So I have to do what you want to do, whenever you want it? I don’t think I can agree to that part. I want to negotiate more about this!

Sephiroth: Just shut up and fix the kid already! *grabs Hojo by the collar and yanks him towards Dimitri on the bed*

Aeris: *places Tyler onto the floor* Fine, do whatever you like… *walks out of the room, upset by now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *runs toward Sephiroth, gripping onto the back of his leg. However, he shuffles around as Seph walks, trying not to trip up his father* Mmmm..

Jenna: *groans then snorts* You want funding to make some pharmaceutical company. That is a rather large endeavor. It is also long-term. So, if I give you the funds, you should allow us to call upon your resources as much as we want, for we would own your new company, wouldn’t we? *she then glances over at Aeris* ~Girl, just calm down. I’m certain if you remain calm and just sit for a bit rather than force him to do what you want, he’ll settle down and stop fighting against you so much.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: No, I don’t want funding to make a pharmaceutical company. I only wanted the factory restored to it’s original state. I never said a thing about entering a business. I just want to toy around in a laboratory. *moves over Dimitri and pokes at his wing* Get him to a medical facility. This can’t be fixed with a few bandages.

Aeris: *”That’s not acceptable… sometimes children need to know that they need to be there now, right now. Sometimes it can mean a matter of life or death. He was never that bad tempered with me… not ever. I simply don’t understand it…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms* I repeat, we have no abilities to make such a factory. The only thing that we can do of the like is fund the creation of one. Seph and I are not any form of gods. *she snorts then glances down at Dimitri* Zach should be back soon with medical supplies. I’d rather keep the boy as comfortable as possible. *she then rolls her eyes at Aeris’s statements* ~Perhaps you have been a bit too uptight, hm? You did dare to call Seph a bad father.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *comes back into the room with wing splints of three sizes. He sets them down on the bed and then begins to compare them against the healthy wing, wanting to make sure he has the right ones* OK…. all you need now is to knit the bone back together…

Hojo: *smirks* Very good. *moves over Dimitri and picks up the broken wing, feeling around the break area. He pokes at it and shakes his head, pondering* Do you have a clamp? *begins to fumble through Zach’s junk box and soon finds a device suitable for holding two broken pieces together for gluing. However, they are slightly too big for the wing* Tch… you need to shrink this. However… *applies it anyway after aligning the broken wing bone* Give me that! *snatches the splint from Zach and begins afixing it in place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs as she notices that Hojo is finally actually helping with giving Dimitri treatment. She then walks over to Seph and pats his back* He has no drugs. There’s not much he can do to harm our son.. *she then looks down at Tyler* You’ve made your mother quite agitated little one. Good job.

Tyler: *stares up at Jenna. He then shrugs and returns to hugging onto Sephiroth’s leg*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* I don’t think you should be praising him for that… *shakes his head and scowls down at Tyler* Don’t throw a tantrum just because things don’t go your way. *keeps a close eye on Hojo, wanting to make sure he isn’t ruining things for the boy*

Hojo: *folds his arms* It’s done. Without surgery that wing may never heal straight, but you don’t have the facilities to perform surgery, do you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *whines* But no wanna go… Mommy take away. No like tha. *he nuzzles his nose against Sephiroth’s leg* Wanna stay wit Sephy. No see muhh.

Jenna: *coldly smirks* I say giving that woman any form of trouble is worth it. After all, she probably still condemns us for not yet having gone through that human marriage stuff. *she snorts at the very thought. She then frowns at Hojo’s words* We have facilities.. *she sighs then straightens up* Zach, pick up Dimitri, I’ll show you two where the surgical ward is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nods his head and carries the youngster out of the room and up the stairs, heading for the infirmary*

Hojo: You’re…. actually going to let me work on the brat there? *deviously smirks* Well, why didn’t you say that. Lead the way. *moves ahead of Jenna and Sephiroth and out of the room, trailing behind Zach*

Sephiroth: *mutters* Well it’s wrong to disrespect your caretakers, regardless of how things are going for you. I am not impressed in the slightest. *follows after the others* Is this a good idea? Are you sure about this?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Zach most certainly doesn’t have the experience needed to do the task, Seph.. As long as I have Zach work with Hojo, I think it can be controlled.. I hope.~ *she shakes her head. Soon enough, she walks into the medical labs before moving to one of the abandoned surgical rooms. Unfortunately, the room is optimized for non-humans, so most of the equipment would require modification*

Tyler: *whimpers* Ok.. Still no wan ta leave. *he trots behind Sephiroth, curious about what’s going on. However, he is no longer hugging onto his father’s leg*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Stand back. I am assuming that the area needs to be clean, and you are anything else but clean right now, boy. *moves to the doorway and narrows his eyes as he peers in, awaiting to see what Hojo and Zach will do now*

Zach: *carries Dimitri into the room and lays him out on one of the tables, moving back to grab supplies so he can prepare the boy for surgery*

Hojo: This place is ridiculous… how am I supposed to work like this!? Where’s the anasthetic? The needles? Anything? You really don’t know what you’re doing, do you…? I need supplies, surgical tools, and bone glue.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, smart people would try looking through the drawers. I have not moved or disturbed the materials in here. For the answers to any other of your questions.. *she looks up at the ceiling* Centra. I wish for you to give any advice and answers required by these two here. *she points to Hojo and Zach* Understood?

Centra: *soon after her name is called, she activates he holographic projectors to form her human avatar. The “woman” then nods her head* Order acknowledged and approved. *She then blankly looks at both Zach and Hojo, even though the hologram isn’t actually “seeing” them. Rather, a series of hidden sensors and cameras are watching over the occupants in the room*

Tyler: *releases a faint whimper as he’s told to stand back. He then slowly nods his head* Ok, Sephy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Good… *begins to fumble through the drawers, first looking for anasthetic and the tools needed to apply it to the boy. Once he finds it, he measures out how much he thinks he will need and injects the boy up, waiting for him to go limp and completely silent before continuing* I need a knife… and glue.

Zach: *shrugs at Hojo and fans out Dimitri’s broken wing so it can be worked on properly. He then finds a surgery cover to toss over the boy, cutting a hole in it to expose only the area where Hojo needs to work* Okay Centra, just guide me where you can. I’m… *eyes Hojo nervously* …nearby to help…

Sephiroth: That is not my name. I do not even appreciate being called that. Why do you keep insisting on it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls* I told you, all you need must be somewhere in this room. If it’s not here, it has to be in other parts of this level. I don’t know what the fuck is here. *she snorts then walks back to Seph’s position, not wanting to be questioned any further* I’m not any form of doctor..

Tyler: *looks up at Sephiroth* You Sephy. Mommy say so. *he grins up at Sephiroth*

Centra: *turns her gaze to Hojo* The tools you require are in the cabinet to the northeast. *she then points to the cabinet* They have been well maintained and replaced by my drones in order to keep the stock fresh. *she then turns to Zach and nods* I am here at your disposal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *moves to the drawers and begins to pick through them. He finds the glue he needs and some antiseptic, grabbing up some surturing wire, needles and a knife also. Once he has all these things he returns to Dimitri and begins to go to work, making a small incision along the site of the injury*

Zach: *grits his teeth, though it is more in sympathy than because he is a little grossed out*

Sephiroth: No. No. No. *scowls hard* I am Father. Don’t make me tell you again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *shakes his head* No, tha no you name. It Sephy. I know. Mommy say so. *he grins and nods*

Jenna: *rolls her eyes and mutters* Seph, I don’t think you’re going to beat the logic of a two year old… *she sighs then turns her attention to Hojo and Zach. She narrows her eyes as she keeps a close eye on the two*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares at Tyler* It’s not funny. I do not appreciate it, and I do not like it either. Why are you persisting with this? *snorts at Jenna* He can understand me, and he can be corrected.

Hojo: *just continues to work on the boy, not seeming to care too much about the scenery around him now. He begins applying the glue to the wing bone, putting the pieces back into place. He then holds the wing in position, waiting for the glue to bond and adhere properly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* Understanding words and understanding concepts are two different things, Seph. *she shakes her head* The boy is simplistic. You should probably just wait until he’s older to push for this thing..

Tyler: *frowns at Sephiroth* Tha you name. I know..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sharply* Father. *scowls* *”No, it can be pushed now. He can understand, so it can be done. Anyone who thinks a child doesn’t know any better at that age is wrong. They are aware of their surroundings and what happens not long after they are born. A two year old can very easily be conditioned and taught.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* You speak as if I haven’t helped raised several two-year-olds, Seph.. *she frowns* You always seem to act as if I have very little activity in the parenting tasks. *she shakes her head*

Tyler: Fatha no you name. It Sephy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls loudly at Tyler’s stubbornness and persistence, clenching his fists* You will address me as ‘father’ and nothing else. Nothing else! Do you understand that?!

Hojo: *once the glue has bonded the wing bone properly, he cleans up the wound site and begins to surture up the skin again* Where’s that wing splint… *readjusts both devices over the wing, and then folds it up* That will have to heal for a month to six weeks. *folds his arms* Well, I’ve upheld my end of the bargain.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: Tha no you name. It Sephy! *he frowns at Sephiroth and shakes his head* Sephy! Sephy! Sephy!

Jenna: *looks over Dimitri for a moment. She then speaks out to Zach* Take the boy down to his room. Don’t come back up here for a while… Just make certain that your little brother is comfortable. *she then snorts and looks up at Hojo* Yes, you did help. A pity we never finalized our agreement, hm?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: You’re not going to revoke the terms of the agreement, are you? Because if you are… I can make things very unpleasant. And you wouldn’t want that at all, now would you? *glares hard at her, picking up the surgical scalpel*

Zach: *carefully picks up Dimitri and some bandages, quickly leaving the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *steps aside to let Zach leave. She then locks her eyes on Hojo* Revoke the terms of our agreement? I repeat, we never actually finalized any agreement. *she crosses her arms* So, how do I know what terms not to revoke? Isn’t that right, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *growls at her* Don’t expect my help ever again, under any circumstances. If you are going to do this, then you’re screwing yourself. *moves out of the room* I don’t do anything for free. If you’re going to pull this after what you said, then I’m going to do my own thing…

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes, scowling* No, nothing was finalized.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 1,872 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations’ is closed to new replies.