Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,872 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *whines as he’s picked up. He then tries to push Aeris away* No! No wan!!! *whimpers and tries to struggle out of her grip*

Jenna: *gets to her feet as Aeris picks up Tyler. She then frowns at the other woman* The child was not being harmed. You can leave him be… *she stops and looks up as she hears the distress signal from Zach* ~What’s wrong, boy?~ *giving Aeris one last glare, she moves away from the bed and heads to the stairwell*

Dimitri: *continues to loudly wail. His left wing is visibly twisted and hanging limply from his side*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *runs for the base, whimpering* Why did you do that, why did you have to do that…? *immediately replies to Jenna* *”Dimitri’s broken a wing… he jumped out of a tree trying to fly. I couldn’t get there in time and now he’s fallen and broken right through the bone. It’s hanging limp, mom! Help me! What do I do, what do I do?”* *gets inside the base, flustered and panicked. He looks down the stairs and quickly runs for the infirmary* Help!

Sephiroth: Indeed, he was doing just fine, until.. *narrows his eyes at Jenna’s behaviour and moves to his feet* What’s going on? *glances up the stairwell, growling, becoming defensive*

Aeris: *holds onto Tyler tightly* Don’t ignore me, Sephiroth! You know better than to take a child away from his mother without saying anything! What if something bad happened, what then?! Never do that again, Sephy! *whacks him hard in the arm* Stop ignoring me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *her eyes widen at Zach’s message. She then shakes her head* ~I… Bring him down here, now. Gather what you can from the first aid kits then bring him down. We are a bit busy, so we can’t come up there. But I think he’ll feel better to be on a soft bed rather than a cold table anyway.~ *she then gives Seph a saddened look* Zach just contacted me.. Dimitri.. He’s broken his wing.

Tyler: *continues trying to struggle out of Aeris’s grip* No!!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Just great… fantastic! *snarls* Where is he? *folds his arms, glaring hard at Aeris* This is going to have to wait. Put the kid down, it wants you to leave it alone.

Aeris: This is your fault, Sephy! What kind of thoughts have you put into his head? *shakes her head* Before you did your stupid little stealing act, Tyler only wanted me, his mother, which is how it should be!

Zach: *carries Dimitri down the stairs, *carefully laying him out on the bed* We need a wing splint… or something. It’s broken right through, I don’t know how to fix that. If a bird breaks it’s wing like that, the vetenarian will put it to sleep….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and looks directly at Sephiroth* Zach should be bringing him down.. *she then steps to the side as Zach enters the bedroom* He’s here. *she frowns as she looks over Dimitri. She then furiously shakes her head* We’re definitely not going to put our son to sleep. Zach, leave him here and get any and all materials you’ll need. We’ll make certain that it won’t get worse.. *she then looks at Aeris* Oh, shut the fuck up! A mother’s job is not to control their children completely.

Tyler: *is still whining when Zach enters the room. However, he stops as soon as he sees Dimitri. Frowning, he yells out* Dimri? *whines* No good.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *nods quickly* OK… *After setting Dimitri on the bed, he quickly runs from the room, heading into his bedroom to grab up his entire box crate of medical supplies. Once he has them, he rushes back out to the main room, hopping up onto the bed to place the crate near Jenna* Tell me what I need to do… *freezes suddenly* Oh god, Xelong’s still upstairs on the table… if he falls, the same thing could happen to him too!

Aeris: I beg your pardon?! *quickly covers Tyler’s ears* Don’t say that in front of my boy! *scolds her* And don’t tell me how to raise my baby, I’m doing just fine! Sephy needs to know that stealing a mother’s child is wrong!

Sephiroth: *tries to take Tyler back from Aeris* Yes, he’s hurt…. come here. Tell your mother what you want, don’t let her try to tell you what you want.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Zach, stop asking me that. I don’t know how to tend to wings. I’m not a medic or a healer.. The only person present at the moment who is a healer at all is.. *she glances at Aeris then frowns. Furiously shaking her head, she looks over at Seph* Look after our son. I shall return soon. *with that, she runs up the stairs and dashes out of the base*

Tyler: *reaches out to Sephiroth as he comes nearer. He then whimpers* Wan Sephy. Sephy fun.

Dimitri: *is still whining in pain. However, he is not moving about at all. He’s staying still for the most part because of the pain in his wing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Right now I need you to stay where you are, Tyler. *moves over Dimitri and reaches out to pat him on the head, , wanting to calm him down. At the same time, he uses his psychic abilities, trying to penetrate Dimitri’s mind and access the pain center of his brain, attempting to numb it out as well as put the child to sleep in an attempt to ease Dimitri’s suffering*

Aeris: *glances down at Dimitri and is worried for him, but right now is unwilling to intervene and hugs Tyler tightly* Look at that boy, what happened to him? You weren’t watching him, were you? You’re so irresponsible as a father, Sephy. You should have been watching him at all times. What were you doing anyway? *shakes her head* Come on, Tyler. We need to go.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *shakes his head then kicks out at Aeris’s stomach, trying to get her to drop him* No! No wanna go! *whines*

Jenna: *she scans out for Hojo’s location, knowing that the man has experience with various strange anatomies. Upon sensing out his current location, she rushes to it. As soon as she is finds Hojo, she tackles him and begins to drag him toward the base, whether he wants to come or not*

Dimitri: *slowly settles down as Sephiroth penetrates into his mind. He then closes his eyes as he feels tired*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *had been occupying himself in a dark alley in the ruins of Midgar, sorting through garbage and the remains of an old drug research facility. He seems very angry as Jenna grabs him up, protesting the entire way back to the island* You again!?

Sephiroth: *sits beside Dimitri and tries to move his broken wing out to one side, being extremely cautious with it* Zach – if you are that worried about your dragon, go upstairs and retrieve it. Everything is under control down here now. Nobody will fault you for leaving the scene to attend to your charge.

Aeris: You want to stay…? *sighs* Sephy, what have you done to him? He wasn’t even gone an hour and he already hates me!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *looks up at Aeris and nods* Wan stay. Wan stay! No wan go! *continues trying to wiggle out of her grip*

Jenna: *growls at Hojo* Yes, me again. *she snorts* I don’t know how you got off the island, but we.. need your expertise at the moment. *snorting, she creates a teleportation spell to bring her back to Halcyon. Soon enough, she drags Hojo down to the bedroom before shoving him forward* You must know how to fix that sort of thing, so fix it. *She points at Dimitri*

Xelong: *had finished wolfing down the remains of Zach’s food. So, he’s leaped down off the table and is now trotting down the stairs. By the time that Sephiroth mentions to Zach that he can go back upstairs to get Xelong, the little dragon proudly trots into the room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *immediately picks Xelong up and quickly checks him over for injuries, pulling slightly at his wings and then his ears, checking the membranes for rips, tears or any other signs of damage* How did you get down from the table…?

Aeris: *ignores the cries of her child and carries him up the stairs, intending to leave the base* Come on, you’re being silly. We’re going now.

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes as he sees Hojo appear with Jenna* Why did you have to bring him here… *rises to his feet, his expression clearly angry, not at all impressed with the situation*

Hojo: What do you want me to fix? Why is it always me? *eyes Dimitri, and begins to hum* Ah, this one.. the winged freak of nature. *chuckles* I’m not allowed to touch them. Or have you forgotten already?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at Hojo* You know more about various types of anatomy than any other creature alive. So, go and do whatever is needed to have his wing healed! *she shoves Hojo forward. For now, she ignores Sephiroth’s statement*

Tyler: *continues to scream his head off as Aeris carries him away. He then begins to forcefully kick Aeris as well as bite her arms*

Xelong: *yelps as he’s picked up. He then tilts his head, completely confused as to what Zach is doing. Bobbing his head from side to side, he watches Zach* ~Jumped.. Not that hard.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *yelps* Tyler! How dare you! *immediately sets the boy down on the floor and whaps his butt with her hand* You know better than that, child! You never do that to mommy, understand?

Zach: *sighs* *”Well don’t do that again… you could break something. You’re not invincible you know.”*

Hojo: I don’t have to do anything for you. We’ve established this already, and a long time ago. *sneers* I help you, you kick me out because I do something you don’t like. So no, I refuse to do anything to assist you. *folds his arms*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *yelps as Aeris whaps him in the butt. He then moves in to kick her shin before running back downstairs, wanting to be with Sephiroth instead*

Xelong: ~Am invisible.~ *he gives Zach a toothy grin* ~I am strong and powerful. You say so.~

Jenna: *hisses and shoves Hojo closer to Dimitri* Help him or I’ll stick you under an ultra-violet light for ten hours straight. Understand?!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: Threats, threats, threats… one day you will learn that they don’t do anything. *smirks* As it is now, my purpose is no more. I am meaningless. So I really don’t care what you suggest you’ll do with me… *begins to snicker in amusement*

Zach: What…? *sighs and pats Xelong on the head* *”You mean invincible… but you’re not. You are strong, and you will be a powerful ass-kicking dragon one day. Hell, your species has the hardest scale plate of any known dragon in the draco-serpentius evoultion tree. But that doesn’t make you invincible. You can still get hurt…”*

Sephiroth: *sighs* Just get Zach to do it. *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *grins as his head is pat. He then releases a soft purring noise* ~I’m fine. Look. Fine.~ *he circles around as if to show off how unharmed he is* ~No problems at all~

Jenna: *loudly growls at Hojo then glares at him* Bastard… *she then sighs at Seph’s words* Zach doesn’t seem to know what to do… How will that help?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sighs* Alright, but don’t do that again… *picks Xelong up and sets him down on the floor* *”I need to be here and help right now. You can run off and have fun exploring around here. Stay out of the spring water and don’t get into any packaged food. Oh, and stay out of the trash bins.”* Yeah, mom has a point… what can I do to help?

Sephiroth: I don’t know… *shrugs, then grunts* You’ve been reading up on your dragon books. Go find out what is meant to be done for a broken wing.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *runs down the stairs, trying to get away from Aeris. He then runs behind Hojo’s legs, mostly because he has no idea how dangerous the man can be to him* Mmm…

Jenna: *growls and shakes her head. She then glares at Hojo* You know how to repair this sort of injury. I know you do. *snarls* I should skin you for refusing to help. You owe us for all the pain you’ve inflicted on Seph.

Xelong: *yawns* ~Fine, fine. I’ll be good.~ *he trots over to the corner of the room. Soon enough, he plants his butt on the floor and begins to preen his scales*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: You’re going to hold that over my head forever, aren’t you…. *moves to sit down in a chair nearby, smirking* I can either choose to help of my own accord, or force you to work this out on your own. We’ve made agreements in the past, but you have revoked on your own agreements and destroyed years worth of work when things were not going your way. Perhaps a more strict agreement is in order, no? *glances down at Tyler, raising an eyebrow* This one seems semi-normal. Whose is it?

Sephiroth: *sighs irritably* Zach, see what you can do for this one.

Zach: *moves ahead of Jenna and Sephiroth to examine Dimitri’s wing, gritting his teeth* He’s lucky the broken bone hasn’t penetrated the skin… *whimpers* Uh, mom? We have a wing splint in the base, right? The bone needs to be realigned and then the wing needs to be splinted. But I… *shakes his head* I don’t have the skill to cut the wing open and put the bone back together…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snaps at Zach, becoming quite irritable* Stop asking me for where supplies are. Go upstairs to the medical lab and grab everything that you think you’ll need. Just do it! *Hisses at Hojo* You may name your terms. *She snorts* However, that does not mean that we will agree to any demand you throw out. *she grits her teeth then glances down at Tyler* What? Him? *frowns, glancing over at Seph* What makes you think that it isn’t just one of ours?

Tyler: *mumbles* Mean mommy..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: I want the pharmaceutical factory in Midgar restored to it’s former glory. No questions asked. *smirks deviously, showing off rotting teeth* I also want a full chemistry lab. You need not ask why, just give them to me. Once I have these, I might start thinking about helping. As for this one… *points to Tyler* He doesn’t look like you. He looks like the brat though. Don’t know who the other half is…

Aeris: *quickly moves in to grab Tyler, not wanting him to be anywhere near Hojo*

Zach: *cringes and bolts up the stairs to look for supplies*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *screams as Aeris comes in to grab him. He tries to tug away again, this time running toward Sephiroth* No!!

Jenna: *her right eye twitches* What the fuck do we look like to you? Even if we agreed, we can’t give you that much. *she snorts and shakes her head* You can have a full chemistry lab, that is all. *she growls and clicks the fingers on her right hand together*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: That’s very cheap for what you want me to do. Almost dissapointing… *shakes his head* You won’t find anyone else to fix him, will you? Come on, you can do much better than this. I know you can.

Aeris: *sends a sharp scolding telepathic signal to Tyler, trying to express that she’s very angry with his behaviour right now and that she means business* Stop your silliness and come here. NOW.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *whines as Aeris sends the telepathic message. He then furiously shakes his head* No! *he bumps into Hojo’s leg as he continues to struggle with Aeris*

Jenna: *grits her teeth* All I want you to do is help us heal up the boy’s wing. I think giving you free reign over a chemical lab is more than sufficent. *she hisses* If you want funds, I can throw as many precious metals as you want. However, two things about that part. If we give you the funding you want for your twisted little games, you do whatever we want you to do when we want you to do it. Also, we cannot do anything close to rebuilding anything in Midgar on our own. If you want to use funds to try a foolish project there, then you may have them, if you agree to my previous terms. *she hisses* The only thing that I can imagine that you would want more is Jenova herself. I could tell you where to get her, I don’t care what happens to that piece of slime.

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 1,872 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations’ is closed to new replies.