Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,872 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *the faintest hint of a smirk crosses his lips as he walks out the front door* *”Hey Jen, can you keep up? I’m going to launch off at high speed. If walking out the door didn’t freak her out, then this is sure to.”* *sighs at Tyler* No. Not ‘Sephy’. Not ‘daddy’. Just ‘father’. Understand?

Aeris: *is in a panic as she runs after Sephiroth, yelping loudly* Where are you going?! *yelps* Cloud, help! Stop him!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Not necessarily.. You should know by now that my take offs are more slow-paced than yours.. It’s not simply willing myself up in the air like you do.~ *she glances back at Aeris and quickly moves to Seph’s side* ~What exactly are you doing anyway?~

Tyler: *slowly shakes his head* No.. Sephy! Sephy, Sephy, Sephy! *claps his hands*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Hey! *gets to his feet and rushes out the door after Aeris, yelling, angry* Come back with that child!

Sephiroth: *”We can go back to the island if you want… anything just to freak her out and make her realize that she doesn’t have complete control over this one will be worth it.”* *smirks and quickly springs into the air before Cloud can catch up, flying off and away from Nibelheim*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~If that is where you want to go, then I won’t argue with you.~ *She quickly looks back to check on Cloud and Aeris’s positions. She then shifts into her hybrid form and jumps several yards up into the air, trying to catch an up-draft that will carry her up. She flaps as she works on gaining altitude so that she can effectively fly off*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles as he flies back and circles the town, watching Aeris and Cloud who are now far below and yelling things at him. He shakes his head before darting off again, heading for Halcyon, hugging Tyler in close to his body to keep him feeling secure as well as warm*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally reaches Seph’s altitude just as he begins to fly off toward Halcyon. Not bothering to look back at the town, she quickly swoops in to fly right next to Sephiroth. Once she is in position, she spreads her wings in a way that allows her to brush the tip of her right wing against Seph’s shoulder* You know that you just royally pissed them off, right?

Tyler: *shivers at the cold air. He then clings onto Sephiroth* Why we go away, Sephy? Why? *whimpers* No wanna away from Mommy..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Good! Let them stew over it for a while. I don’t want to interact with my kid while they are standing around watching my every move, half expecting me to turn and kill it. *purrs at Tyler* We’ll go back soon. Relax. We’re going to the island right now. You can stay there with me for a few hours. Wouldn’t you like that?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *loudly chuckles at Sephiroth’s words* Oh, I never said that there was anything wrong with you pissing them off. I just was saying that you pissed them off. *she gives him a toothy grin*

Tyler: *giggles as Sephiroth purrs* Silly noise! Do again! *he then listens to the rest of what Sephers has to say* Geh ta play wit ‘Eres ‘n Dimri?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods at Tyler* I am going to take you to the island. You can spend the afternoon in the base, playing with Seres and Dimitri. I’ll feed you also, if Aeris is so worried about that. You can go home in the evening, or you can sleep there for the night. At this point I really don’t care. *smirks back at Jenna* The longer I keep him away, the more pissed they’re going to get too. *chuckles* *”I have a legitimate reason for doing this so they can’t ban me from seeing him again, either.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Not like they can ban you without you having a legitimate reasoning either. The only problem with your plan is that Aeris has the ability to fly as well…~ *she shrugs then swoops down as she spots Halcyon in the horizon*

Tyler: *Grins as he listens to Sephiroth. He then nods* Yay! Like stay wit Sephy. Sephy funny. *he loudly giggles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Yes… I am inticipating her arrival not long after I get to the island. That is, if she doesn’t try to intercept me mid-flight. *Also dips downwards in the sky as he sees the island, momentarily glancing back to see if Aeris is following*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *soon lands in front of the entrance to the base. So, she walks over to the hidden doorway before opening it up for both herself and Seph. As soon as the door is open, she stands in the doorway to indicate that she’s going to let Seph go first*

Tyler: *giggles once more as air rushes at his face due to the decent. He then grins up at Sephy* Fun!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins at Jenna as he moves past her, walking into the base. He heads down the stairs and places the youngster onto the floor, deciding to let him run free* There you go. You know where Dimitri and Seres’s room is. Go in there and play with their toys. *moves to sit on the bed, sighing as he relaxes* That should piss her off.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *looks up at Sephiroth then grins and nods. He soon rushes over to the twin’s room. However, neither twin is in there at the moment. So, he grabs a few of their toys then brings them out to Sephiroth* No one… Play, Sephy? *he holds up a few action figures up to Sephiroth, hoping he’d play with him*

Jenna: *shifts into her natural form then heads down the stairs as well. She stretches out her back as she enters her bedroom. She then looks about* I figured that she was pissed well before now. *she giggles* You just do a good job at pissing people off*

Dimitri: *is currently outside at the tree lines around the base. He stares up a tree then flaps his wings* Can so fly…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is currently in the kitchen, fixing himself a snack out of leftover meat and bread, making sandwiches. He sets the snack down on the table once done, picking Xelong up to place in his lap* So do you want some, boy? *grins and pulls a piece of cooked chicken breast out of his sandwich, dangling it over Xelong’s snout*

Sephiroth: *glances down at the action figures and gently slides off the bed, sitting on the floor nearby Tyler* Not Sephy. Father. *sighs* Call me Father. Fah-ther. Do you understand that, boy? *gently taps Tyler on the head*

Aeris: *is halfway to the island by now, practically beside herself worrying about the current condition of her only child*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Tyler: *shakes his head at Sephiroth’s words* No, you Sephy. *he grins up at Sephiroth* Tha you name. I know. *he walks closer to Sephiroth then hands over a few of the action figures to him* Wha we play?

Dimitri: *flaps his wings once more, as if testing them out. He then walks up to a tree and begins to slowly climb up it* ~Zach, I’ll show you that I can fly. You’ll see!~

Xelong: *lifts his head up to sniff the snipet of chicken. He then chatters his teeth together before leaping up in an attempt to snatch the meat from Zach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *chuckles and raises the meat higher to tease Xelong, wanting to make him whimper or do something cute to get to the food* You’re going to have to try harder than that. *stops when he receives Dimitri’s signal* *”Flying? You can’t! You’re much too little..”*

Sephiroth: No, I’m not Sephy. Father. Fa-ther. *sighs* You need to stop calling me Sephy, I really don’t like it. No. No more. *takes the action figures and glances over them, raising an eyebrow* I don’t remember getting these…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Xelong: *keeps his eyes trained on the meat, even as Zach raises it up even higher. He then crouches down, tightly contracting the muscles in his legs. Soon enough, he springs up high in order to snatch the meat from Zach’s hand*

Dimitri: ~Can to. I’m not Dim-Dim who can’t even fly. You’ll see! I can too fly!~ *he continues climbing up the tree. He grunts as a few branches snap a bit, but he just moves on to other branches, for he hasn’t fallen down yet*

Jenna: Hmm…? *she moves in closer to where Sephiroth is. She then looks down at the toys* Oh, I bought those for the children some time ago. *she shrugs* What of them?

Tyler: No! You Sephy! Seph-YY!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The toys are just strange, that’s all. *sighs at Tyler* No, not Sephy. I keep telling you. Don’t argue with me about this. *moves to place a hand over the boy’s mouth, annoyed* Repeat after me – father. *says the word slowly to pronounce all of the sounds in the word* Father. Fa-th-er. *grunts and moves his hand away from the boy’s mouth* Try that.

Zach: *”No, you can’t! Your bones and bodyweight makes you too dense for you to fly with the size of your wings, I’ve told you this. It’s very simple scientific stuff… please don’t go flying.”* *pauses* *”Where are you right now?”* *is not paying attention when Xelong raises his head up and yelps as he gets his fingers bitten*

Aeris: *soon lands down in the area of the base, whimpering as she bangs on the door with her fists* Open up! Please! My baby’s in there, I just know it!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* How are those toys strange? I was under the impression that they were typical for children. *she shrugs and sighs at Seph’s words* I think that you need to give up by now..

Tyler: *whines slightly as Sephiroth covers his mouth, not liking it much at all. Once the hand is removed, he shakes his head* No, you no fathah. You Sephy. Sephy!

Dimitri: ~I can too fly. You’ll see. You won’t be able to make fun of my wings again once I fly. I know I can.~ *still, he sends a non-verbal psychic message that indicates that he’s just outside the exit to the base, at a tree to the north-west*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I think so. But I don’t like it. I’m going to have a word with Aeris about this. It’s disrespectful to have the boy call me ‘Sephy’. Would you be very happy if Aeris had the boy call you Jenna-wenna? *snorts* Or Jenny? *scowls* It’s just not appropriate.

Zach: *yelps* *”Stay put! Don’t move!”* *places Xelong onto the table in front of his food, whimpering* You too, you stay there. *runs out of the kitchen and darts up the stairs, scanning the area outside to pinpoint Dimitri’s location* Hold on! *leaps into the air, shakily flying upwards for the trees nearby*

Aeris: *blinks as she sees Zach run outside in a hurry* Hey, have you seen… *frowns as he runs off* Well that was rude… *slips inside while the door is still open*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* I grew up being called much worse things than that, Seph. I seriously couldn’t care much what is thrown at me.. that much. *she moves to sit on the bed then looks down at Tyler* So, what’s so interesting about his genetics anyway?

Tyler: *looks up at Jenna as she moves about. He then looks at Sephiroth* Woma play too?

Xelong: *lifts his head up to watch Zach dash off. At first, he is rather curious. However, his attention is soon turned to the dish of food that has been left behind. Licking his lips, he sniffs around the plate. Soon enough, he begins to rip into the food, happily devouring it*

Dimitri: *isn’t paying attention to Zach at all. Instead, he just spreads open his wings as soon as he gets to a sturdy branch that is several meters up into the air. Just after Zach leaps into the air, Dimitri leaps out of the tree. Furiously flapping his wings, he tries to get lift. However, he quickly plummets to the ground instead. Soon enough, a loud crack is heard as the boy lands on his left wing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *flies overhead, frantically searching the area for Dimitri* Hey, Dimitri!? Where are you?? Answer me!

Sephiroth: There’s nothing terribly interesting about his genetics, not really. I just think it’s interesting that he has developed in this manner. Maybe if he was in our care, he wouldn’t be so average. I think Aeris isn’t letting him reach his proper potential.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over the boy again then shrugs* As I said before, he seems underdeveloped for his age. I know for a fact that none of our children were that puny at his stage in life. *she snorts at the thought* Rather pathetic…

Tyler: *frowns as he catches onto Jenna’s tone. He then creeps closer to Sephiroth and tugs onto his coat* Sephy, why woma no like?

Dimitri: *loudly whimpers as the pain strikes him. He sniffles and tries to stand up. However, as soon as he moves, he releases a loud pain-filled wail*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shrugs* I’m not sure why she doesn’t like it. I don’t approve of you calling me ‘Sephy’ yet you keep insisting on it. You’re smart enough to know better, also. So I don’t know why it is continuing.

Aeris: *runs down the stairs, charging into the living quarters to grab at Tyler* Oh, there you are! *picks him up and hugs him tightly* You’re safe… *turns on Sephiroth* Don’t you EVER do that again!!

Zach: Oh no.. *quickly follows the sound of the wailing and spots Dimitri on the ground, swooping down on him* What the heck did you do?! *grabs him up and runs for the base, sending out a sharp telepathic signal demanding help and aid urgently*

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 1,872 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy/Jenna Retcon – Lessons and tribulations’ is closed to new replies.