Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I’m not adorable. I can’t stand the thought of that… I’m lucky Aeris didn’t pick me up and pinch my cheeks, actually. *sighs in irritation* Yes… let’s return to our room. I’m sick of this place and don’t want to come back here for a long time. *heads out of the room, holding the cape securely around his waist*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* I’m not adorable. I can’t stand the thought of that… I’m lucky Aeris didn’t pick me up and pinch my cheeks, actually. *sighs in irritation* Yes… let’s return to our room. I’m sick of this place and don’t want to come back here for a long time. *heads out of the room, holding the cape securely around his waist*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, aside from practicing that spell over the next few decades, the next time you cast it should be at least thirty years from now. I’d dare say that you will be fine. *she reaches out to grip onto his left arm. She then tries to lead him to a mirror upon entering the bedroom* Do you approve?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, aside from practicing that spell over the next few decades, the next time you cast it should be at least thirty years from now. I’d dare say that you will be fine. *she reaches out to grip onto his left arm. She then tries to lead him to a mirror upon entering the bedroom* Do you approve?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at her comment* Provided I survive another thirty years. *allows himself to be lead to the mirror, stopping in front of it* Do I approve of what? *glances back at himself, then tilts his head slightly, humming* Oh, I don’t know. I don’t think Gold is my colour, to be blatantly honest with you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *smirks at her comment* Provided I survive another thirty years. *allows himself to be lead to the mirror, stopping in front of it* Do I approve of what? *glances back at himself, then tilts his head slightly, humming* Oh, I don’t know. I don’t think Gold is my colour, to be blatantly honest with you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes and punches him in the shoulder* I wasn’t talking about that. *she snorts before smirking* However, if you don’t like the gold.. *she bites her right thumb in a playful manner before quickly casting a spell to remove the cape from his person*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Rolls her eyes and punches him in the shoulder* I wasn’t talking about that. *she snorts before smirking* However, if you don’t like the gold.. *she bites her right thumb in a playful manner before quickly casting a spell to remove the cape from his person*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles at her, not even flinching as she punches his shoulder* Well I was. Weren’t you paying any attention at all? *raises an eyebrow as the cape comes off his waist* Well that’s not very polite.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *chuckles at her, not even flinching as she punches his shoulder* Well I was. Weren’t you paying any attention at all? *raises an eyebrow as the cape comes off his waist* Well that’s not very polite.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Broadly smirks at Seph. However, her eyes soon drifts downward* Oh, I think it all depends on your definition of nice… Mmmm.. *she grins even more* You still haven’t answered my original question.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Broadly smirks at Seph. However, her eyes soon drifts downward* Oh, I think it all depends on your definition of nice… Mmmm.. *she grins even more* You still haven’t answered my original question.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What was your original question, again? *crouches down to pick up her cape, handing it back over to her, not seeming to care that he is utterly stark naked right now* See anything you like? *idly scratches his left buttock, smirking*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What was your original question, again? *crouches down to pick up her cape, handing it back over to her, not seeming to care that he is utterly stark naked right now* See anything you like? *idly scratches his left buttock, smirking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I asked if you approve. *nods toward the mirror* You’re going to have to live with that appearance for a bit since the rejuvenation spell I use also slows down your aging rate. *she rolls her eyes as she notices him scratching his buttock* Might I also add that you are quite the gentleman. *chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I asked if you approve. *nods toward the mirror* You’re going to have to live with that appearance for a bit since the rejuvenation spell I use also slows down your aging rate. *she rolls her eyes as she notices him scratching his buttock* Might I also add that you are quite the gentleman. *chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, I already answered your question. Of course I approve. Why wouldn’t I? I’m at my proper size, age, and height now. *moves for the closet, intending to put a pair of pants on* Well, thank you. I couldn’t tolerate being a child for much longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, I already answered your question. Of course I approve. Why wouldn’t I? I’m at my proper size, age, and height now. *moves for the closet, intending to put a pair of pants on* Well, thank you. I couldn’t tolerate being a child for much longer.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I must admit that I have much more fun with you when you are an adult. However, I also have to admit that you appear to be a bit younger than when I first “officially” met you. *she grins* No matter. You’re still big, tall, dark, handsome, and drop-dead sexy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, I must admit that I have much more fun with you when you are an adult. However, I also have to admit that you appear to be a bit younger than when I first “officially” met you. *she grins* No matter. You’re still big, tall, dark, handsome, and drop-dead sexy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “Dark? Hardly. I have fair skin and silver hair.”* *there is a loud thump from inside of the closet as he leans on a shelf, accidentally breaking it under his strength* Great… *puts on his pants and begins to tidy the spilled clothes and broken shelving wood*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: “Dark? Hardly. I have fair skin and silver hair.”* *there is a loud thump from inside of the closet as he leans on a shelf, accidentally breaking it under his strength* Great… *puts on his pants and begins to tidy the spilled clothes and broken shelving wood*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Perhaps, but you like to wear dark or black clothing. Hence, while clothed, you tend to be dark.~ *blinks at the noise. She then moves into the closet to see what exactly the commotion was about* Are you alright?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Perhaps, but you like to wear dark or black clothing. Hence, while clothed, you tend to be dark.~ *blinks at the noise. She then moves into the closet to see what exactly the commotion was about* Are you alright?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises the piece of broken shelving, frowning at her* Me? I’m alright. However, I cannot say that the same for this. *throws it onto the floor, shaking his head* I don’t know if that was old and ready to break, whether I was too strong for it, or whether it was cheaply constructed. Or maybe a combination of all three.

Viewing 25 posts - 201 through 225 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.