Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over at him then softly speaks* Actually, I think that by the time we return to that room, it’d be safe to go ahead and return you to a more appropriate age. *she shrugs* However, I’m not going to force you into action. As for being annoyed… I don’t recall being annoyed at you recently.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m pretty sure you called me selfish. *moves to his feet, heading for the doorway*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks then scratches the side of her head* Now I’m certain that you’re being a bit delusional. I haven’t said that recently. *Shrugging, she gets to her feet. She then moves to follow him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You’ve said it before… *stops, glancing back at her once again* So, you’re really sure that if we go back to the room, I can be returned to my rightful age? What makes you so positive of that? *frowns at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at him* I told you before that I felt that it’d be safe in an hour or two. The energies that I sense at the moment seem fine to me. Anyway, I’m going to do the procedure myself this time around. *She shakes her head* We can use plants for you to practice on until the next time you need to actually cast the rejuvination spell on yourself.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *actually seems to perk up considerably at Jenna’s comment, then nods his head* Yes, I would like that. As for plants… are you sure they’re big enough to practise on? I would prefer to get some practise done first, but I want to do it properly. I don’t object to you fixing me, however. Not in the slighest.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *moves closer to Sephiroth. She then reaches over to gently pat the top of his head in an affectionate manner* Well, plants come in more than one variety. A tree would be quite sufficent. Even something smaller would work as well.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, I see… I had been envisioning something the size of a pot plant. I suppose that was a bad assumption. *heads down the hallway, peering into the rune-etched magic room once he has walked all the way back to it* So you want to do this now, or you wanted to wait longer?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *stays in the doorway and glances about the room before nodding in approval* Yes, let’s go ahead and do it. Just sit down like you were before Just this time, don’t try to focus any magical powers at all. *she patiently waits for him to get in position*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head at her instructions, then sits crosslegged in the middle of the room. He curls his feet up under himself and sits in a properly rested position, suitable for meditating. He then begins to breathe slowly and evenly, clearing his mind of all conctious thought, waiting for Jenna to do her thing*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods his head at her instructions, then sits crosslegged in the middle of the room. He curls his feet up under himself and sits in a properly rested position, suitable for meditating. He then begins to breathe slowly and evenly, clearing his mind of all conctious thought, waiting for Jenna to do her thing*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Watches Sephiroth as he preps himself. Once she feels that he’s properly ready, she nods to herself* Very good. *Then, she reaches out toward the wall and touches the nearest symbol. Unlike Sephiroth’s attempt, she doesn’t bother speaking any words. Instead, her eyes slowly shift into their more draconic form and illuminate as the flame-like quality intensifies while she concentrates on the necessary energies. Within fifteen minutes of concentrating on the spell, Seph’s body would begin to change as his age appearance is set to that of when he was either late in his nineteenth year of life or early in his twentieth*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Watches Sephiroth as he preps himself. Once she feels that he’s properly ready, she nods to herself* Very good. *Then, she reaches out toward the wall and touches the nearest symbol. Unlike Sephiroth’s attempt, she doesn’t bother speaking any words. Instead, her eyes slowly shift into their more draconic form and illuminate as the flame-like quality intensifies while she concentrates on the necessary energies. Within fifteen minutes of concentrating on the spell, Seph’s body would begin to change as his age appearance is set to that of when he was either late in his nineteenth year of life or early in his twentieth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just remains calm and seated throughout the spellcasting, keeping his mind clear of thought and concentrating on his own meditation. He finds it harder to do as his body shifts and changes size, especially when he reaches his new size*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just remains calm and seated throughout the spellcasting, keeping his mind clear of thought and concentrating on his own meditation. He finds it harder to do as his body shifts and changes size, especially when he reaches his new size*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins as she finds that SEph is at an acceptable age point, in her opinion. So, she begins pulling the energy out of the spell. Not long after, the glyphs and her eyes return to their normal state* There, it is done.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins as she finds that SEph is at an acceptable age point, in her opinion. So, she begins pulling the energy out of the spell. Not long after, the glyphs and her eyes return to their normal state* There, it is done.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to hear her for the time being and just continues to sit there in his meditative state, even after he has grown to his full size, not seeming to notice. He continues to breath slow and even and occaisonally hums*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to hear her for the time being and just continues to sit there in his meditative state, even after he has grown to his full size, not seeming to notice. He continues to breath slow and even and occaisonally hums*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over Seph then moves over to his side. Soon enough, she removes her cape before dumping it over his head* Here, that should help you until you can get downstairs.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks over Seph then moves over to his side. Soon enough, she removes her cape before dumping it over his head* Here, that should help you until you can get downstairs.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather alarmed and startled as Jenna throws her cape over his head, and jumps, growling as he is snapped out of his meditative trance* What the hell? *pulls the cape off himself, frowning as he moves to his feet* Oh, good… *pulls the scraps of ripped fabric off himself and picks up Jenna’s cape, wearing it around his waist like a towel* I am glad that worked. Thank you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems rather alarmed and startled as Jenna throws her cape over his head, and jumps, growling as he is snapped out of his meditative trance* What the hell? *pulls the cape off himself, frowning as he moves to his feet* Oh, good… *pulls the scraps of ripped fabric off himself and picks up Jenna’s cape, wearing it around his waist like a towel* I am glad that worked. Thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins and nods at Seph’s words* I’m quiet glad as well. As- *pauses and thinks for the right word* -..adorable as you are as a child, you are much better off as a man. *she winks at him then nods to the door* Shall we return back to our room at long last?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins and nods at Seph’s words* I’m quiet glad as well. As- *pauses and thinks for the right word* -..adorable as you are as a child, you are much better off as a man. *she winks at him then nods to the door* Shall we return back to our room at long last?

Viewing 25 posts - 176 through 200 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.