Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not covering for her because I actually did this to myself. *snarls at her, then pushes her in the knees lightly as he moves back again* Stop this ridiculous behaviour… it’s not getting you anywhere… *moves away from her and sits back down again, deeply frustrated and pissed off with the situation*

Zach: Hey, don’t drag me into this… *backs up towards the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hisses and stomps her foot* You can’t deny that she doesn’t love you forever, Father.. *hissing in irritation, she whips around then moves out of the room*

Jenna: *walks over to Zach and reaches over to gently pat his shoulder* Settle down. No one’s going to bother you. *watches Desiree leave out of the corner of her eyes then shakes her head* That one is quite a hand-full…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* She needs a good punch in the face… tch. I don’t know what else to do with that one. I really don’t… I’m absolutely fed up of her behaviour too. If it continues, she’s going to get herself kicked out. *glares*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs and shakes her head* Punching her will not solve the problem, Seph. Neither would kicking her out. She’s deeply angry with me for all those years that I left. I can’t blame her for her feelings. *she turns her attention back to Zach* Did she just drag you up here, or did you need something?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If she’s angry with you, why the hell do I end up with most of the scorn?! *growls and moves to his feet, walking out of the room* To hell with this stupidity…

Zach: I don’t need anything… Desiree dragged me up here. I was studying, and she dragged me away from it. *frowns, looking quite unhappy*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods at Zach* Very well then, I understand. Desiree can be quite needy. *She frowns as she looks at his eyes* We still need to get you glasses or something.. Has that teacher of yours been able to help you find someone who can fix your sight problems? *she then glances at Seph* ~Where are you going?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Anywhere but here…”*

Zach: I don’t mind it, but some of the things she says, sometimes I think she just makes them up. You know? *shakes his head* She told me that coffee would stunt my growth. *shakes his head* I don’t think she’s done any reading or research into that at all. *sighs* I haven’t found somebody who can fix my sight problems yet. It’s nothing really – I just need glasses. That’s all.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph… Why?~ *She slowly nods at Zach’s words* Do not mind her too much. *She shrugs then frowns at Zach’s last set of words* Yes, that’s all you need. However, we can’t just take you to the humans. They’d ask quite a number of questions about your eyes. They’re more likely to try to capture and study you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Yeah, I know… what else am I going to do, though? *sighs* I’ll have to ask around, I guess. What about elves? Do you know any around here? They’re pretty intelligent. Maybe… I dunno. I’ve read a lot of things about them and their underground and hidden civilizations that revolve around magic.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I think that you’re confusing elves with dwarfs. Elves hate to be under-ground.. *she shakes her head* Most of that race is dead. The best you’ll find is half-elves like that idiot who visits here. Even then, finding them will be hard, they’ve hidden themselves deep in thick forests.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Well that’s crappy… *sighs in frustration* Where else am I going to go, mother? I haven’t spoken to many people about this, but my outlook doesn’t look very good at all, does it? *lowers his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *taps her foot and thinks* Centra doesn’t have the programming for this sort of problem.. Even if she did, I wouldn’t want her to do such a procedure… *She shakes her head then mumbles* Hojo wears glasses…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Hojo is also an unreliable selfish slimy git. I wouldn’t go to him for help even if you paid me a million bucks and gave me a flying dragon to ride on for transport. *shakes his head* No, mother. Just… no. Don’t go there. *frowns* Centra? What sort of proceedure? Are you thinking about LASIK eye surgery?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She shakes her head* Just the eye exam and such. However, she’s not programmed for it, and with her strict ways of following protocol.. It’s not a brilliant idea. *she taps the side of her head with her right index finger then sighs* Perhaps I will be able to find some sort of spell to bring your eyesight up to perfection.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Ah… yeah, don’t let Centra do something. I like her, but… *shudders slightly. At Jenna’s next statement, he scowls, seeming annoyed* Phh.. you can’t fix everything with some cheap magic spell…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses at Zach’s words* My spells are not cheap. *She loudly snorts in displeasure* I am not some sort of parlor magician. I’ve actually obtained one of the highest rankings to exist in spell-casting. I can even do better than some dragons. *shaking her head, she moves out of the room* I need to find your father.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *watches her leave, shaking his head* It’s a cheap way of doing something… *frowns*

Sephiroth: *has migrated to Jenna’s library and is curled up on the floor in the back of the room, doing nothing else for the time being*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *finally finds Sephiroth after about twenty minutes of looking around. She sighs then moves to sit down next to him* What are you doing?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *mumbles in reply, looking quite bored in his expression. As he speaks, his tone remains flat and fairly unhumored, as if he’s trying to stem back something else* Exactly what it looks like I’m doing…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tilts her head* It looks like you’re hiding away and moping. *she shrugs then moves to wrap her arm around his back* No matter… I’m not about to judge you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… I’ve already said what I had to previously and you already expressed your dislike then. So there’s nothing more to say.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* Very well, Seph. You need not speak about everything… *So, she just continues to sit next to him. For now, she’s just idly rubbing his arm and shoulder*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves to sit up, grimacing slightly as he shuffles away from her, keeping silent*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at his actions* Are you that annoyed with me? *she shakes her head then stands up* I told you that I was not judging you. I was only giving you my support.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s not how you came off earlier. Previously, you sounded annoyed. *folds his arms, grunting* What am I supposed to do now? I can’t do anything but wait around, and I’m tired of that. I don’t think I will use that room again.

Viewing 25 posts - 151 through 175 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.