Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly groans as she wakes up for the day. Slowly sitting up, she sighs as she notices that Seph isn’t at her side yet again* Wonderful.. *shaking her head, she slowly gets out of bed then gets dressed. Soon enough, she seeks out Sephers. Thus, she steps into the abandoned room* Here yet again?

Desiree: *Sneaks up behind Zach, wanting to play a prank on him. Then, she quickly moves in to tickle his sides*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *was sitting on his bed, drinking a cup of coffee and working on a school project when Desiree pounces on him. He loudly yells in a panic, spilling coffee all over his papers and his bed* HEY! *turns around to face her, glaring* That’s not funny!

Sephiroth: What do you mean? *scowls* I want to be turned back to normal… you said it was only a few days.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That was an estimate, Seph. Technically, this is still in the days period. *She shakes her head then kneels down next to him* It all depends on whether the residue from the previous spell has dissipated or not. *She then reaches toward him and begins to sense the energies about his body*

Desiree: *rolls her eyes* Oh, settle down. *she grins and points at his papers before speaking a few Latin words. With the words, she casts a spell to restore and dry his work papers* There. And you shouldn’t be drinking that stuff. *She crosses her arms at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s been a week… longer than a few days! *sits down in the middle of the floor, glaring hard at the walls* I can’t sense any energy. Let’s go already.

Zach: But I like drinking coffee. It wakes me up properly. And besides, I need to finish this. So I’m going to stay awake and DO it properly, because then I get credit for this class and I don’t have to do it any more.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmph, that stuff will stunt your growth. Then you wont even be as tall as Father. *she shakes her head* Father says he doesn’t need much sleep anyway. Why do you need that stuff again?

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him* Seph, your impatience is not going to help anyone. *She stands up and crosses her arms* I’d rather wait another hour or two. I still feel a small bit of the energy from the last spell on you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Why do I need coffee? I like the taste. And because it keeps you awake. Those are the only reasons. It doesn’t stunt your growth or do you any harm on a nutritional basis. That is entirely a myth. And to tell you the truth, scientists have done studies in which they force fed coffee to rats over a 6 month period to monitor growth. The rats were not affected and grew to normal size and weight.

Sephiroth: Feh.. *folds his arms* Looks like I’m going to sit here for the next hour or two, then.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: You’re not a rat, Zach. *She sticks her tongue out at him. Anyway, scientists can’t say shit about how that stuff affects our Jenova parts. *she crosses her arms* Your Jenova cells might be mutating even worse than ever before because of that stuff.

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* Why are you going to stay in this room? Why do we need to continue hiding your from the children. They’ll figure it out soon enough.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stares at her* …. you have absolutely nothing to base that on. That statement was utter baseless conjecture, Desiree. Now I’m beginning to think you just want to tell me off for something. *scowls* I’m going to drink the coffee in such a way that it will not affect my normal sleeping pattern. Now leave me alone about it.

Sephiroth: They already know. I’m not hiding from them. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow* Really now? Are you quite certain that they’ve already found you? Last I checked, I was still covering for you.

Desiree: Hrmph, I still don’t think you either need or should be drinking that stuff. *she shakes her head then looks out to the other room* I wonder when Father will come back..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They know. They’re not stupid…

Zach: Well what do you think I should drink instead, if you’re so adamantly opposed to the consumption of coffee? *glares at her* Stale cat piss? Beer? Spirit liquor? *shakes his head* I don’t know why it’s such a big deal. *frowns* What happened to your father?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Shrugs* I don’t know.. *snaps* And he’s your father, too! He raised both of us. *Snorting, she shakes her head then mumbles* Well, if you really wanted alcohol, it wouldn’t be hard.. Mother keeps a stockpile under the floor…

Jenna: I’ve been making quite a number of excuses for you, Seph. They might not know that you’re here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *laughs* You approve of alcohol, but not coffee? You’re such a weird one, Des. *shakes his head* Sephiroth… hmm. *closes his eyes, doing a quick scan of the base* Don’t know what you’re complaining about. He’s upstairs. *telepathically transmits his found location to her* There.

Sephiroth: If they do, they’re not saying anything. But they’re not stupid, Jen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I didn’t say that, Zach. I just said that it’s not that hard.. As for where you get that brown stuff… *shrugs* I didn’t think that Father would buy it, so I don’t know where your source is. *she then blinks at Zach’s information* Really? *frowns then moves over to Zach and grabs him by his arm* You’re coming with me.

Jenna: I didn’t say that. However, even a smart creature can be misdirected, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *once again drops his papers as he is dragged* What the… why? Why, are you going upstairs to talk to him or something? Why do you need me to come with you? *frowns*

Sephiroth: I havent hidden it from them as such… I just don’t want to be hassled and have to explain why this is so.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Sticks her tongue out at Zach* I want you along because I don’t want to go alone. If father has been hiding for us for this long, he’s probably grumpy. Anyway, you don’t do anything. It’s time you get out of that room for something other than classes and food.

Jenna: That is why I’ve been misdirecting them, Seph. I’ve told them things from you’re actually taking a relaxing vacation to.. *Shrugs* I’ve said a lot of things.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I’m doing a lot, thank you! I’m studying hard to learn about medicine. And how to nurture and properly provide for my dragon egg. It’s started responding to tapping, which means it should hatch in a few months. If I tap on the egg and encourage it to tap harder, the book says you can encourage them to hatch faster because then they work out how to get out of their egg. *sighs* Yeah, okay… I’ll go upstairs with you. Coward.

Sephiroth: *sighs* If they see me, I don’t care…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmph, you still can do well with actually getting out of that room every now and again. *she frowns at him before sticking her tongue out* I’m not a coward!

Jenna: Well, you certainly didn’t make it seem that way at any point. *She shrugs* Either way, I’ve been keeping you secret from them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *grins* Well, come on then. You’re the one who wants to go, right? *moves for the doorway, nodding at her* I don’t know why you want to see him so bad. But he’s up there. And he’s likely to be in a bad mood, but when isn’t he?

Sephiroth: Good… I’m just saying if they find me, I don’t care. I just don’t want to be hassled about it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Hmph.. I just want to know that father is safe and sound.. *crossing her arms, she moves out of the room, trying to act haughty since Zach had called her a coward earlier. However, she waits for him to lead the way upon exiting the room*

Jenna: *nods* Very well, Seph. It won’t be long now anyway, so it’s not much of a matter at all. *she reaches over to gently massage the top of his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *doesn’t seem to care in the slightest as he wanders out of the room and walks up the stairs. He leads the way, getting lost partially along the way as he uses Sephiroth’s life energy to navigate his way to the room that he is currently in. Once in the doorway, he peers into the room, shaking his head at what he sees inside* Well that’s interesting.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up at Zach then tilts her head* What are.. *sighing, she stands up* Hello, Zach. *she pauses for a moment as Desiree enters the room* …and Desiree.

Desiree: *moves into the doorway* Father, are you al- *She suddenly stops as she spots Sephiroth. She then blinks* Is this a joke?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at Desiree, then makes a noise of discontentment at her comment* Yes… it’s me. It’s not a joke. And yes, I am alright. *folds his arms* A spell went wrong and now we are just waiting for the energies to dissipate so I can be returned to a much better age.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Scowls then glares directly at Jenna* You! You did this to him, didn’t you! You lying bitch! *she clutches her fists then storms over toward Jenna, intending to beat her up*

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Desiree’s attitude. She then gets to her feet* You do not want to do that.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a sudden sharp authorative growling noise and springs to his feet, rushing at Desiree’s knees, trying to stop her* Enough!! *growls angrily* I did this to myself, stop trying to attack and blame her for everything that goes wrong!~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *stops as Sephiroth grips onto her knees, almost stumbling over. Managing to keep her footing, she frowns down at Sephiroth* Why do you always have to cover for her?? Don’t you remember what she did to you?! *growls and glares at Jenna* I bet Zach remembers if you’ve already forgotten.

Viewing 25 posts - 126 through 150 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.