Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m usually not five years old, either. Somebody is liable to laugh at my size, or my small penis if they see it. *scowls and continues to clean up the wound, placing a patch of gauze over the worst of it, squeezing down on it to stem the rest of the bleeding* Why did you get bitten? *frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: That creature that I was holding earlier finally got a chance to get back at me. So, he bit down then escaped… *She loudly snorts* It was carelessness on my part.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and shakes his head* Pity. I would have tried to choke it. *squeezes down on the gauze for a further four minutes or so, then lifts the gauze, seeming pleased with the fact that the bleeding has subsided quite a lot. He throws the old gauze onto the floor and opens a new one to cover the wound with, this time wrapping it with the bandage* There. You’re all set.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Nods and grins at Seph* Thank you. *She picks up her glove once more before placing it back on* How did I ever live without you around? *she gives him a sly smile*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *ponders her question, then broadly grins* You killed a lot of things. You also survived on your own without me. *lightly pats her arm, then begins to clean up the packaging that the medical supplies came in, as well as the bloodied gauze he dropped on the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly chuckles at Seph’s statement* Yes, that is very true. However, I must admit that I was rather lonely back then. You are very welcome company. *she smirks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Now if only I was big again… *frowns* Then I’d be able to do more than just talk. *carries the junk out of the room, disposing it in the garbage upstairs. He then ponders for a few moments, glancing back down the stairs as he ponders where Jenna is* *”Did you want me to bring down the child?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly speaks* ~Honestly, I don’t give a damn about that child, Seph. If you want to bring it down here, then that is your choice. I only wanted to insure that you wouldn’t disown it since it was created without your concession. That is all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”So… you want me to take care of it and keep an eye out for it’s wellbeing, but you don’t want to have anything to do with it?”* *frowns inwardly as he peers into the room, growling as he is immediately confronted by Cloud and chased off* *”I don’t know how that’s going to work. What do I do, leave it with Aeris? She’ll baby and dote on it and it will never grow into anything strong.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I didn’t say that either, Seph. I just said that I don’t really care about that child. It is not mine and I have no actual obligations toward it. If you really want to take it away from its mother, you may. I do not care.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Well… it doesn’t look like that will be happening. I can’t even get near the child right now.”* *sighs and comes back down the stairs, moving to sit down on the bed once again* I’ll have to look at it later. *shrugs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Very well. At this point in the child’s life, your presence doesn’t matter very much.~ *gives Seph a small grin as he sits down on the bed. She then reaches over to grip onto him before gently pulling him over to her side* Just try to relax for now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *moves up against Jenna, snuggling up against her side after her comment, sighing* Right… relax. It’s all over now. We don’t have to worry about anything. At least, not for the time being… the children have lots of leftovers if they get hungry and start demanding food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gently rubs the side of Seph’s left arm* The children also know how to prepare their own food. I’ve heard the girls compare their cooking to yours several times over. *She glances over at Zach’s room* That one will probably hatch soon enough…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances at Zach’s room, seeming a little unhappy* Another one to care for…. *sighs quietly* Just what I need. At least that one is of your blood as well, so there will be some assistance. *mumbles* I’m going to have my hands very full over the next few months.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes then uses the arm that is patting Seph’s arm to push him in toward her and squeeze him up against her* Stop worrying so much. *Loosening her grip on Seph, she moves her hand up to the top of his head before gently massaging his scalp* If you really wanted my help with Aeris’s child, then I shall not deny you. I may have no obligations to that child; however, I will never refuse to give you help.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Whatever the case may be, it doesn’t matter right now… I went up there to have a look, but Cloud chased me off. If I was bigger, I would have properly fought against him. *slowly shakes his head, frustrated*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods* I see… *she moves her hand to gently caress the side of his face* Well, you did try to see that child again. That’s a good point. *she nods* For now, I suggest that you just rest. It’s late and we’ve done quite a bit today. *Smirks* With your current metabolism, you must be exhausted.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head* Not tired… just very hungry. I don’t know what there is to eat, either… *snuggles up against her anyway, closing his eyes, mumbling* I’m not tired at all…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Seph’s actions. She then nods* Yes, you’re not tired at all. I can see that quite clearly. *with that, she begins to softly hum to him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a small mumble of protest at first, but he soon falls right off to sleep, and begins to lightly snore, tightly curled up in the space at Jenna’s side*

Zach: *comes down the stairs, humming to himself happily as he carries a pile of work from his tutor. He moves into the bedroom to check up on his egg, lightly tapping on the surface* How are you today? *lovingly strokes the egg’s surface, smiling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grins at Seph’s snoring. She then begins to gently remove his clothing, taking care not to wake him. By the time that Zach comes downstairs, Jenna would be tucking Seph into bed*

Egg: *there is a warm colored transmission that is sent into Zach’s mind as he taps on the egg. Also, a very faint noise can be heard from the egg itself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *becomes very excited when he hears the noise and strokes the shell, grinning proudly* You’re almost ready to come out of there, aren’t you? Man, you’re going to be so awesome. I just need to think of a name for you… *leans against the incubator box and opens his books so he can begin study*

Sephiroth: *doesnt move much as Jenna tucks him in*

Seferia
    Keymaster

For the next week, Jenna does her best to keep quiet about Seph’s current condition. In fact, she misdirect the attention of the children as much as possible in order to keep Seph’s ego from being hurt. However, she never seemed to fully support Seph’s decisions to keep such things secret from the rest of the children.

Meanwhile, the egg continues to send out small psychic signals to Zach when he’s nearby. Still, despite the noises and signals, it is still a few weeks away from hatching. So, it just sits there for now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *spends the next week or so hiding from the others, locking himself up in the library and so forth. He also tries to get upstairs to get a peek at the new child, but Cloud is very quick to chase him off. At the end of the week though, he can be found in the room where the spell went awry in the first place*

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.