Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is gone for ever twenty minutes. During that time, the trio in Aeris’s room would be able to hear a large amount of ruckus and crashing about as Jenna works on capturing the source of the energy she had sensed, which is Astaroth. Finally, she returns to the bedroom, with the chaos-spawn who is disguised as a microraptor tightly grasped in her hands* Hrmph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *frowns at the noise, wondering what the hell is going on. He is rather confused at the ruckus and moves to his feet, standing at the doorway, wanting to peek. When Jenna comes into the room with the demon, he is rather quick to narrow his eyes, glaring hard*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *tightens her grip on the neck of the creature then glances down at Seph* What’s your problem? *snorting, she moves past Sephers and looks at Aeris* Are you managing to handle things here?

Astaroth: *tries to wiggle about in Jenna’s grip. However, with her claws digging through his flesh, and her magics keeping him from just vanishing away, he’s rather stuck. He also makes weak choking sounds as she tightens her grip on his neck*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* *”I wasn’t allowed to leave the room whatsoever, yet you’re allowed to go running off whereever you please?”* *snorts* *”This brat isn’t just my problem. And I can’t do much right now anyway.”* *nods at the demon* Where did you find him?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snarls at Seph* ~Unlike you would have done, I wasn’t just running out of the room. I had a small window of opportunity to actually capture this nuisance, so I had to leave!~ *snorting, she continues to examine Aeris and Cloud* He was down the hall in one of the rooms that was nearly completely collapsed. I’ll make him switch those two back- *sharply tightens her grip around Astaroth’s throat to emphasize her point* -once the child is born.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, shaking his head, moving to sit down on one of the chairs* Tch… why should you care about something like that? Why couldn’t it happen beforehand? It won’t affect the physical bodies.

Cloud: *groans as yet another contraction wave hits, her hands gripping onto the sheeting. She sits up and moves into a suitable birthing position, and then begins to push*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: If I switch them now, the child might suffer for Aeris could go into shock from the sudden change. *She shakes her head* Try to stop thinking with your “why can’t things go my way” attitude for five minutes, Seph. *she moves closer to Aeris and nods at Cloud’s actions* She seems to be doing fine.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares hard at Jenna and turns his head away, muttering* I wasn’t thinking about that.. I don’t care..

Cloud: *grips onto Aeris’s hand as she pants heavily, continuing her pushing. Over the next hour or so she does this, struggling a lot of the time with it. Once she finally pushes the child out of herself, she collapses back onto the bed, ignoring the loud screaming noise that has now filled the air, utterly exhausted and worn out*

Aeris: *just remains by Cloud’s side throughout the whole ordeal, grinning with happiness once the child has been born. She places a towel over it and glances at Jenna and Sephy* I need scissors. And uh, anything else you can think of. *reaches down to stroke the child’s face, trying to get it to stop crying*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods* Seph, I have my hands full. Can you please grab the knife that is strapped inside my right boot and give it to Aeris? *she then glances over Cloud* I suppose I shall wait another few moments before forcing this idiot to return you to your proper body, Cetra. *glares down at the chaos spawn in her hands*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *silently slides off the chair and crouches down next to Jenna, reaching into her boot to search for the mentioned knife, feeling around down near her ankle for a moment or two. He then realizes he has chosen the wrong boot and moves for the other boot, finding it right away* Ah, there it is… *walks over to Aeris and hands the knife to him, still seeming annoyed and bothered by the fact Aeris is in Cloud’s body even after all this time. Once Aeris has the knife, he returns to his seat, watching*

Aeris: Thank you, Sephy. *takes the knife and carefully slices through the umbilical chord, then bundles the child up in towels, cradling it in his arms* So cute… *begins gently rocking it, trying to get it to calm down* Cloud, when this is over, you should take a bath… and.. *glances down at the bed* Actually, we need to clean all of this up….

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *closes her eyes and doesn’t say anything at all as Seph searches through her one boot, not wanting to discourage him at all. Once he gives the knife to Aeris, she nods* Thank you. *looking at Aeris, she snorts* Actually, you will be the one taking a bath.. *glances at Seph* I suggest you leave now. *She then yanks at Astaroth’s neck once more* Return them to their rightful places!

Astaroth: *releases a strangled squeak then hisses slightly, quite annoyed at the fact that he’s caught. However, he slowly nods his head before glancing at Aeris and Cloud. Soon enough, he begins to glow with energy before he uses his powers to grip onto their souls and swap them back to their normal bodies. He then shoots a glare up at Jenna, as if indicating that he wants to be let go now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems very happy to leave the room and practically leaps out of his chair, running off down the hallway once he’s out of the room*

Cloud: *seems rather disorientated and confused when he is placed back in his rightful body. He glances down at the child in his arms and is quick to place it down on the bed, not wanting to have anything to do with it right now*

Aeris: *groans in pain and slowly pushes herself to her feet* Oh my, that hurts… *stumbles off towards the bathroom, turning around to scoop the baby up in her arms once Cloud places it on the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *turns her attention to Cloud* There, your torment is over. Do me a favor and lea- *hisses in pain as Astaroth begins to violently bite her arm. She then grits her teeth, having lost her concentration on the spell that was keeping him present in their “realm”, so she can’t do much more as she watches the creature just vanish in her arms* Damn it..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: What was that thing, anyway? I know what it did, but I never worked out what it was. *turns his attention down to his arms, feeling rather weird due to the fact he hasn’t been in his own body for a number of months. He stretches his limbs, then reaches up to begin tidying his hair, mumbling to himself about Aeris not knowing how to use hair-gel*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grips onto the bleeding wound on her arm, which isn’t too bad since her armor took the worst of the damage* That was a chaos spawn. Normally, his kind can’t even interact with our world, but he slipped through a gateway.. He’s just a trouble-making spirit that messes things up. He’s neither good nor evil, demon nor angel. *She shakes her head then turns around* I don’t care about this hair gel thing. Just take care of your friend and Seph’s child.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I don’t want it. Aeris can have it if she wants, but I don’t want to have anything to do with it. I only put up with it because Aeris wanted me to. *folds his arms* It’s not mine, so I don’t have to do anything. Get Aeris and Sephiroth to talk about it – don’t ask me to do anything.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in irritation* Damn idiotic males.. *She then turns around and snaps at Cloud* Your friend, the Cetra, needs to heal. She needs your help for now, and so does the child. For at least the duration of the next few weeks, help her an that child. *snorting, she exits the room then begins searching out Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Get Sephiroth to do it! He caused this whole mess. *shakes his head at her* He’s the one that raped me… her… whatever. You know what I mean! *turns his attention to the bedding and begins to bundle it up for laundering*

Sephiroth: *has returned downstairs and is in the bathroom right now, the door locked behind him so nobody else can get into the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *ignores Cloud’s furthered complaints. Instead, she just walks downstairs. Soon enough, she senses out Seph in the bathroom. Shaking her head, she calls out* Seph, can I either come in or have you come out. I could use your help..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at the disruption, then responds back to her via telepathic means* *”What do you need now? I only just managed to leave. Can’t I have five minutes of peace? Besides, I’m kind of busy right now. What do you need help with so urgently?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *scowls at Seph’s attitude. She then coldly responds* I am bleeding. *Snorting in irration to herself, she turns away from the bathroom and moves to sit down on the bed. She then looks down at the wound on her right arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a tired sighing sound* *”Fine. I’ll be out there in a second.”* *finishes up with his personal needs in the bathroom, then wipes himself and flushes the toilet, washing his hands shortly afterwards. When he comes out of the room, he wipes his wet hands off on his pants, glancing over at Jenna* How bad is it? Should I get the first-aid kit from upstairs?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Mutters* It’ll need a few bandages.. if you have a supply down here, it will probably be adequate. *she glances at him and frowns* You usually don’t lock that door..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t want somebody to walk in on me. Hmm. Bandages? *glances over her wound, then walks into Zach’s room, peering under his bed* *”I know what to do.”* *he smirks as he finds a box of medical supplies and drags the box out across the floor, moving it back with him to the bed. Once that is done, he opens it up and takes out a bottle of antiseptic liquid, cotton wool, gauze, and a bandage, then begins to work on Jenna’s bite wound, cleaning it up*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters* I repeat, you usually don’t bother locking that door… *Grins as Sephiroth brings out the kit. She then unlatches the fasteners for the glove on that arm before sliding it off her hand* There, that should make it easier for you to move the clothing out of your way.

Viewing 25 posts - 76 through 100 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.