Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 13 posts - 901 through 913 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Nobody should say it – weren’t you paying attention? *moves Dimitri up the right way and sets him back down in the water* I don’t know what else you like to play. *moves to sit back down in the water, sighing* Damn it… *leans back to rinse the blood from his hair*

Aeris: Come on, we’ve been doing nothing. We need to find Red… somebody call him. He’s around here somewhere, right?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *is quite relieved to be set back down in the water. He then grips onto Sephiroth’s side and grins* Betta.. *he then looks up as Sephiroth curses* Damn it? *grins* Damn it!

Seres: *rolls her eyes at Dimitri*

Vincent: *grunts at Aeris’s words* I’m certain that he’s in his dwelling. Probably in the observatory. *he shrugs* He takes good care of it now that his “Grandfather” is no more.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You are only supposed to say something like that when you have a reason to. *mutters* Can you find me a hairbrush? And the soap? *scowls at his hair, deciding it needs brushing out as well* Tch…

Cloud: *sighs and pops open his phone, dialling Red XIII’s number* I’ll get this… *speaks with Red for about five minutes or so. He then hangs up and pops the phone back in his pocket* He’s coming now. *grins*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *nods at Sephiroth. She then scrambles out of the water. Soon enough, she rushes to Sephy’s nightstand and rifles through it. As she goes through the nightstand, she makes enough racket to wake up Jenna*

Jenna: *groans and slowly opens up her eyes. She then frowns as she spots Seres* Oh.. *She shakes her head before slowly sitting up* What are you doing, girl?

Seres: Fatha want brush.

Vincent: *nods at Cloud* Yes, that is definitely effective. *he then strolls toward the back of the group. He sighs and crosses his arms, just patiently waiting for Red*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*Seres might find some more personal items in Sephy’s drawers, including his journal, various medicines he has collected over the last few years, as well as sexual lubricant, condoms, and more kinky items for bondage sex*

Sephrioth: *grunts* Not out there! *frowns* The hairbrush and the shampoo was in here… *sighs tiredly, frustrated* Damn… *glances around, looking for a towel*

Cloud: *leans against the building he’s standing nearby and waits. He smiles as he sees Red XIII pad up the pathway and waves to him*

Red XIII: *nods his head* Ah, hello. Glad to see all of you! *grins* Let’s go on an adventure.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Seph then shakes her head and groans at Seres, who is still rifling though the drawer. She then reaches over to gently pick up the girl before standing up and carefully carrying the girl back to the hot spring. She’s clearly still tired, but has recovered enough stregnth in her nap so far to accomplish the task*

Seres: *was holding several items from the drawer in her hand, having been trying to figure out what they are, when Jenna picks her up. She then yelps in surprise before clutching onto the items. Once she’s set down, she looks between Jenna and Sephy before holding up a pair of panty-hose, some hand-cuffs, a bondage hook, and a condom which she’s opened up out of curiousity* Wha this?

Dimitri: *blinks and looks over at Seres and the items* Strange stuff.. *he then sinks under the water a bit more, wanting to stay warm in the heated water*

Vincent: *cocks his eyebrow* On an adventure? I didn’t know that we were planning one. *he shakes his head and shrugs* I highly doubt an infant should be brought on any adventures.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances up at Jenna as she carries the girl into the springs area, his eyes widening as he sees what she is carrying* Stay out of my drawers! *quickly moves over to take them from her, flustered* Damn it… *quickly carries them out of the room, running into Jenna’s quarters so he can stuff them into the closet*

Red XIII: No adventure? So where are we going…? *shakes his head*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph. She then grumbles* It’s not that much to be ashamed of. *she yawns then glances at the water. Figuring that she’s already this far, she decides to strip down and relax in the water. Soon enough, she rests up against a rock and closes her eyes*

Seres: *whimpers at Sephiroth’s reacion. She then whines* Wha was they? Wanna know..

Vincent: I was under the impression that we were just visiting, Red. *nods toward Aeris* As you can see, she apparently hasn’t seen you for quite some time.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *once he has placed the items into the closet, he is rather quick to return to the springs, still very much naked, wet, and now cold* Never do that again… *sits back down in the water, seeming quite flustered and unhappy now*

Red XIII: Ah, I see… *gently sniffs Aeris, purring loudly* When was the last time we met? *gently nudges her, eyeing off the infant* And… that is yours, yes?

Aeris: *giggles* It is… *pats the top of his head* Let’s go back to the ship and keep talking there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cracks open her eyes and looks over at Sephiroth. She then sighs and pats the rock next to her* Calm down, Seph. It’s not that bad. *she yawns and tries to relax some more in the water*

Seres: *frowns and shakes her head at the way that Sephiroth is behaving. She then walks over to the shampoo and conditioner. Soon enough, she walks over to Sephy and offers them to him* Here.

Vincent: *nods at Aeris* If you would rather be on the ship, then that is fine. *he then looks over at Red* I cannot speak for you. However, the last time I saw Aeris was no more than a half a year ago. I remember that much since she was still distressed over Sephiroth’s supposed death. *he shakes his head* I suppose it was enough time for her to go through pregnancy. *he shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not that… *scowls* Jenna, you might not care, but I am a bit more prudent than you. Quite a bit more… Nor am I as comfortable with some things in the public light as you. *shakes his head* I can respect your attitudes and you would do well to accept mine. *takes the bottles from Seres, but isn’t any happier* I am going to take a shower… *carries the bottles with him out of the spring and heads for the bathroom, intending to continue his wash there*

Red XIII: Six months? *tilts his head in thought* No, not possible, unless… *eyes off Aeris, then shakes his head* Come on, let’s go onto the Highwind.

Aeris: Unless? Unless what?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Sephiroth* What’s wrong with staying in here? *she considers chasing after Sephiroth, but decides better of it for now* I’d rather like you to stay in here. And the children honestly don’t care what they saw.

Dimitri: *pouts as Sephiroth leaves* No more play?

Vincent: *simply moves to follow the group, not really caring where they go. However, he softly adds* As for Cloud, I saw him only a week ago.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I want to finish my cleansing in the shower.”* *locks the bathroom door and adjusts the shower temperature so he can wash his hair off there*

Red XIII: It does seem strange, doesn’t it. I wonder how they aged so fast…

Viewing 13 posts - 901 through 913 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.