Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at Sephiroth. She then takes a few steps to follow him. However, she soon feels a bit faint since she’s used up most of her energy that she had earlier on in the hunt. So, she collapses onto the ground*

Genesis: *shakes his head and gets up to dust himself. He then sighs to himself* Seems the three friends will forever be parted. *he pauses in his actions as he hears a body fall to the ground behind him. He then glances over at Jenna. However, he doesn’t move to help her*

Vincent: *nods in approval. He then strolls back over to where Tifa and the others are. Soon enough, he speaks up to Tifa* I suppose the bar is still being healthy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the thumping noise and sighs in exasperation, moving back to pick up Jenna. He makes a loud growl at Genesis and bears his teeth, snorting as he moves back for the base* If I see you here again, you’ll get a lot worse than what happened to you already… mark my words. Now get lost. I’m not the same person any more. Leave.

Tifa: *nods her head* Seventh Heaven still gets customers. And a few orphans.. who keep trying to steal our food.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *Shakes his head then softly speaks* Though the prisoner escapes, he is gravely wounded, His life is saved, however, By a woman of the opposing nation.
    He begins a life of seclusion with her, Which seems to hold the promise of eternal bliss.
    But as happiness grows, so does guilt, Of not fulfilling the oath to his friends.

Jenna: *Softly groans as she’s picked up, still semi-conscious. She then looks up at Seph before sighing. She then mutters under her breath* I sense an “I told you so”, coming…

Vincent: Ah, there are still many children who have lost their parents thanks to Meteor. *he nods to himself* Though, I suppose the orphans you speak of didn’t come from Midgar.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares slightly* It’s already there, it doesn’t need to be said. *grumbles* I just wish that idiot would leave me alone. *rises up into the air and levitates above the tree-tops, flying the rest of the way back to the base. He lands once at the base entrance, and carries Jenna back inside, and back down the stairs to their bed* You need to rest. And I need a bath.

Tifa: We get a lot of stories unfortunately. *shakes her head* But that’s life. We help whoever we can and we get on with it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pouts at Sephiroth, seeming disappointed* I can rest in the springs. It’s not like I’m not dirty either.. *despite her desire to join him in the bath, she already drooping off into sleep*

Vincent: *nods at Tifa* That is a good way of looking at it. *he then glances at the child again* It is hard to believe that is Aeris’s.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grumbles* You can have a bath when you are rested. For me, it is out of necessity rather than for comfort. Or for fun. *pulls the covers over her* If I see you get up again before this is over… next time, I’m going to tie you down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *mutters under her breath* I still have bits of blood on me as well… *still, she’s drifting further into sleep, especially after Seph tucks her in. So, she isn’t really putting much effort into her complaints*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Good… hopefully that’s the last time. *moves into the springs and strips down so he can step into the water. Once he is in the deep end, he rests his arms back out on the rocks and soaks in the water for a while, relaxing*

Cid: *soon lands the plane down in the Cosmo Canyon area and yells out to his passengers* Alright we’re here! Now hurry this up and get the hell off my ship!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *walks out of his room, bored. He then hears noise in the bathing area, so he runs over there. He grins as he spots his father in the water then jumps in, forgetting to take off his clothes first. He giggles and tries to run over to his father*

Vincent: *grunts at Cid’s crude nature. However, he nods and then opens up the doors so everyone can exit the plane* Thank you, Cid.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hears the splashing sound and moves to his feet, walking over to Dimitri to pick him up* You’re a bit silly, aren’t you… *sets him down on the rocks and begins to strip him down* You want to take a bath as well? Strange. Usually you kids are against it.

Cid: Yeah yeah… *leans against the steering wheel* Call me back when you’re ready to launch again. I don’t see why you all need to go to pick up the cat, though…

Aeris: *grins and heads off the ship along with Cloud and Tifa, heading for Cosmo Canyon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *grins up at Sephiroth as he picks him up. He then flaps his wings* Wanna haf fun. *he then blinks as Sephiroth sets him down on the rocks and begins to undress him* This no fun…

Seres: *runs into the bathing room not long after Dimitri. She looks up at Sephiroth as she notices what he’s doing* Bath time?

Vincent: *shakes his head at Cid* If you do not want to visit Red, you may return to Rocket Town to be with Shera. We can call you when we need a ride again. He then jumps off the ship and moves to follow the other three*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Well… give me a moment to take your clothes off and you can have all the fun you like. *finishes with undressing him, setting him back down in the water. He tosses Dimitri’s wet clothes off to the side, then moves out towards Seres* I don’t know. It’s up to you – do you want a bath? The opportunity is there.

Cid: Are you kiddin’ me, dead guy? *shakes his head* That’d be a waste of aviation fuel. And it’s hard to come by as it is. I ain’t flyin my girl halfway around the world just so I can fly back when you people say so – fuck that.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *Grins as he’s set back down in the water. He then begins to flail about in the water, having fun with it. He then moves to Sephiroth’s side and begins to splash him* Play!

Seres: *nods and thinks for a moment. She then calmly removes her clothing before slipping into the water. She then shakes her head at Dimitri* Alway play..

Vincent: *Shrugs* Suit yourself. *he waves goodbye to Cid, though it’s more like sticking up his hand than a full-out wave*

Seferia: *is still wandering the area of Cosmo Canyon in her human form. She is searching for a safe place to stay with her queen. As she moves about, she smacks into Cloud. Grunting in annoyance, she looks at Cloud as her yellow eyes briefly flare with a angered yellow glow*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grins in amusement and gently splashes Dimitri back before sitting back in the water once again, leaning his back to the rocks to warm it. He watches the children and relaxes once again, seeming rather content* Let him, there’s no harm in it.

Cloud: *steps back a bit, quickly shaking his head* Sorry… *blinks as he sees Seferia, seeming confused* What… who are you? *narrows his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *wades over to Sephiroth’s side. She then sits down and grins up at him* Ok, will let Dim-dum play. *she nods*

Dimitri: Hey! *he flaps his wings in aggitation then begins to splash even more, trying to bury Seres in a torrent of splashes*

Seferia: *snarls and shakes her head. She then turns, intending to continue her search elsewhere. She doesn’t say a word to Cloud at all*

Vincent: *tilts his head* Strange.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: Don’t ignore me! Who are you and what are you doing here? I swear I’ve seen you before. What are you doing on my world?

Sephiroth: Yes, let him play. He won’t do any harm. *grins as he splashes her* Be careful. And watch that you don’t drown each other or harm each other by mistake. I’m watching you closely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *growls in irritation as Cloud continues to pester her. She then stops and turns to look at him* I have never seen you before, sir. I have a much better memory than you can ever hope to achieve, and I can assure you that I’ve not one seen a man with hair such as yours. *her voice is rather flat and emotionless, for she’s still not used to using her voice to communicate emotions rather than just words* You must have me confused with some one else.

Seres: *yelps as she’s splashed over and over again. She then covers her head* No! Stop!

Dimitri: *frowns and stops his splashing* No will drown. *he shakes his head*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts sharply* Dimitri, you heard her. Stop. *shakes his head, scowling* It’s fine to play and have fun, but if somebody asks you to stop, you stop. Understood? *scowls*

Cloud: Phh, fine. But you’re not a native here. And if you’re up to anything, I need to know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

DImitri: *pouts then looks at Sephiroth* Fatha play wit me? *he grins, being hopeful on the prospect*

Seres: *broadly grins* Thanks, Fatha. No wanna splash. *she reaches up to wipe the water off her face*

Seferia: *looks over Cloud, evaluating him. She then shrugs* I hardly see why any activities should be reported to you. Farewell. *she turns away from Cloud and his group, intending to continue her search*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs* Sure… what do you want to do? There’s not much to play with in here, unless you want one of your bath toys. *glances over at Seres* Why don’t you play nicely with him? *leans back in the water further, then begins to wet his hair down, wanting to soak the blood out of it*

Cloud: Because I protect people here! *swats at the air, growling*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dimitri: *pouts and moves closer to Seph. He then sets his hands down on Seph’s left thigh* Wanna play wit fatha. Screen thane show that fathas suppose to play wit son. *quivers his wings slightly* Wanna be lie tha.

Seres: *rolls her eyes* Wanna be lie everythane on screen. *she sticks her tongue out at Dimitri* Dim-dim!

Seferia: *completely unphased* That is nice. I protect people too. Now, leave me be.

Vincent: *looks over at Aeris* Is that one really from another world?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Be nice, Seres. *sighs* What screen thing? *slowly shakes his head* I have no idea what game would entertain somebody of your age. *frowns in thought, then reaches out to tickle his belly, wanting to see what would happen*

Aeris: *nods her head* I’ve seen it before… we should probably just look for Red.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *nods at Aeris’s words* Yes, this woman doesn’t seem interested in picking a fight. I suppose we can leave her be. *he shrugs then looks at Cloud* Let’s move on, Cloud.

Seres: *pouts* Buh Zach call ‘im tha all the time! Say it fun.

Dimitri: *yelps as he’s first tickled. He then begins to giggle and wiggle about. His wings thrash about as he is tickled*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t care what Zach calls him – nobody should be calling him anything other than his name. *reaches over to pick him up and continues the tickling, seeming amused* Ah, you like that, do you? *smirks* I’m glad you do. Maybe… *stands up and turns him upsidedown*

Cloud: Alright… *moves into the town, seeming discontent about the events that have just occured*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: It his name.. Jus part. *she pouts* Why Zach can do it buh no me? *she then tilts her head as she watches Sephiroth interact with Dimitri*

Dimitri: *his laughter suddenly stops as he’s turned upside down. He then whimpers and reaches out for Sephiroth* No lie…

Vincent: *glances back at Cloud for just a moment. He then returns his attention to Tyler. He frowns as he continues to observe the child*

Viewing 25 posts - 876 through 900 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.