Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows Jenna to the water source, being rather quick to crouch down in front of it so he can wash his face off* Don’t do that again if you can help it… *grunts, seeming rather repulsed as he rinses his face off with the pool water, then wipes his cheek on his sleeve* Hrmph…

Jenova: *slips into his mind with greater ease and continues to tug on the parts of his mind that cause him to levitate objects. After another moment, she sends encouraging thoughts to his mind, and then images to use the abilities to fly to her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at him* Oh, settle down. It’s not that bad. *she shifts back into her natural form before dipping her hands into the water to rinse them off as well. She then glances at the back of his hair, humming in thought. For the most part, she doesn’t want to mention to him that she got blood all over his hair back there as well*

*there is a light flutter of feathers before a weight lands down behind Sephiroth and Jenna. Soon after, a smooth voice softly speaks*
    “My friend, the fates are cruel
    There are no dreams, no honor remains
    The arrow has left the bow of the goddess.”

Kadaj: *grins as he accepts his mother’s lessons. He then slowly begins to lift himself up into the air. Once he is levitating a few feet off the ground, he turns to face his brothers* Come, let us join mother. *he grins before trying to send the same lessons into their minds that Jenova is giving him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *rinses some of the blood off his arm* This is going to dry out and get itchy… I need a bath before I end up smelling like a corpse. Then the carrion eaters will be on my back as well as the cats… *glances upward, eyes narrowing* What the hell?

Loz: *his eyes widen slightly as he receives the information and he soon rises up into the air, shakey at first* Flying… let’s play.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *initially, she’s still studying the still wet blood and sinew in Seph’s hair. However, she blinks and looks back as she hears the strange quote. She then tilts her head as she sees the red-haired man in a red coat* Strange…

Genesis: *pulls his wing back behind him, but keeps it out. He then looks down at Sephiroth* I see the hero has returned from his long journey. Or, perhaps, he has returned once more as the perfect monster?

Kadaj: *snaps at Loz* This is not the time for play! We are going to Mother’s side. She needs us.

Yazoo: *Is much calmer as he receives the information. Soon enough, he lifts himself up into the air* This appears to be useful. *he nods in approval*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes as he sees Genesis and begins to growl* What the hell do you want? I am not a monster! *swats at the air, snarling* Get lost! How the hell did you even get onto the island?

Loz: *does a barrel roll in the air and laughs as he continues to follow his brother* She needs us, and I can play with her! Everybody wins.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *allows himself a small grin, grim as it may be* I see you have not changed one bit, Sephiroth. *he shakes his head* Ah, how sweet your last words were to me last time. Always the generous monster that Hojo crafted. *he spreads open his singular wing* As for my method of travel, I simply traveled the winds.

Jenna: *tilts her head then looks over at Sephiroth* ~Alright, I’m clueless. Who the fuck is this?~

Kadaj: *rolls his eyes and decides to ignore Loz for now. Instead, he speeds ahead, intending to reach Jenova as soon as possible*

Vincent: *opens up the Highwinds door for Cloud as they land outside Nibelheim. He then glances at Aeris* Red does not live far away. Do you wish for me to arrange for him to meet us?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”You… followed me when I was in the war, and you don’t know who this is?”* *growls back at Genesis* I am not a monster, you idiot! *clenches his fists, angry now* You’re not welcome here. Get lost!

Aeris: *seems happy at Vincent’s suggestion* Red! He’d be so happy to see us! I say we should pickup Tifa here and fly to Cosmo canyon immediately.

Cloud: I’ll get her now. *runs out of the ship once they touch ground, heading for the town border*

Loz: What are you going to do when you see mother, brothers of mine? *grins happily and continues to perform aerial tricks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I didn’t exactly follow you that closely.. And I was at quite a distance, Seph.~ *she shakes her head* ~I certainly don’t recall any winged men fighting along-side you.~

Genesis: *shakes his head at Sephiroth* Dreams of the morrow hath the shattered soul, Pride is lost, Wings stripped away, the end is nigh. *he strolls closer to Sephiroth then holds out a Banora White Apple to him* Still, perhaps the three friends are not doomed to be forever apart.

Vincent: *nods his head* Very well. I shall dial Red and let him know that we’re coming. *he turns and strolls back into the ship. He then opens up his PHS before dialing Red’s number*

Kadaj: I don’t know. Mother will know what to do, though. We’ll make her happy. She’ll forget about big brother’s betrayal thanks to us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Get lost, and get off this island! *tries to whack the apple away from him* I don’t want your stupid dumb apples either! *growls* *”Then you weren’t paying enough attention…”*

Loz: We’ll make him pay… and bring him back to mother so he can be punished. *grins sadistically* And then we’ll all play together once again.

Red XIII: *hears his phone ring and takes it off his collar, rumbling as he carefully presses the buttons with his claws* Hello?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head then moves to stand inbetween the two men. However, she is clearly weary and a bit shaky since she’s pushed her body more than she should at the moment* Ok, enough. One of you please explain to me what the hell is going on between the two of you. *she narrows her eyes at Seph, hoping that he’d be the one to fill her in*

Genesis: *sighs as Sephiroth whacks the apple away. He then reaches up to flick his bangs out of his hair* I was hoping that the friends can rejoin as in the old days. It seems that some never know how to let go of the poisons of the soul. *he glances at Jenna, trying to figure out what to make out of her*

Kadaj: *broadly grins at Loz’s thoughts* For once, I agree. We will make big brother pay. But first, we will help Mother get strong. *he pushes his abilities as much as he can, intending to get to Jenova as soon as possible. Within a few hours, he’d land at the mouth to the Northern Crater’s caverns*

Vincent: *calmly replies on the other end* Hello, Red. Would you be able to handle company. Aeris seems to have acquired a child… *he clears his throat, still not quite certain what to make out of that subject. So, he quickly moves on* She wants to visit you along with Cloud, Tifa, Cid, and myself. If you are not busy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Jenna… this is an idiot I fought alongside, and then against in the war. The ShinRa war… The Wutai-Midgar war. *grunts* What more do you need to know? *scowls at Genesis* Rejoin? *snorts* Never.

Loz: We need to help her. For everything she’s done for us, we owe it to her. *follows his brother, though halfway through the journey he gets rather tired and begins to slow down. He continues to fly despite his tiredness though*

Red XIII: A child…? Where did she find it? I.. I’d love to come along, wherever you’re going.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *cocks her eyebrow* You fought with him then again? Sure, that makes a lot of sense. *she shakes her head then looks over Genesis, muttering* He is handsome…

Genesis: *shakes his head at Sephiroth* Always so prim and proper. You could have joined us. Instead, you defended ShinRa and their ways. Then, you refused the requests for help. You didn’t hold your title as the great Hero very well.

Kadaj: *grunts as he waits for Loz to land. He then crosses his arms and sighs* Mother is waiting.

Yazoo: *hangs back to stay with Loz. He moves closer to his brother so that he can support him if needed* Stay awake, brother.

Vincent: That.. is best answered by Aeris herself. It is not my place to tell that story. *he pauses for a moment then speaks again* Be warned, Aeris has somehow aged in a short period of time. She now has a few grey hairs..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: He’s handsome…?! *loudly growls at Jenna, then back at Genesis* Great hero? *snarls* You are an idiot. ShinRa betrayed me. You probably would have too… I don’t want to be your friend. Get lost before I kill you!

Loz: *practically collapses on the ground once he reaches the crater* Mother… *pants heavily* Just need to rest…

Red XIII: I… how is that possible? I’ll wait for you on the edge of town. Please come soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: What? *she crosses her arms at Seph* It’s not like we’re married or anything. I’m allowed to appreciate the physical looks of other males. *she snorts at his aggressive manner*

Genesis: Hmph, who betrayed who, Sephiroth. *he shakes his head* As I recall, you already tried to kill me. You wanted to leave me to rot. *he grins* Luckily, I found the gift of the Goddess, and she restored me. A pity that you and Angeal did not stay for the full journey.

Kadaj: *groans then shakes his head* Fine. We shall wait for you. *he sits down on the rocks. He then wraps his arms about himself as a means to keep himself warm*

Vincent: Thank you. We’ll meet you soon. *he snaps the phone shut. He then moves over to Aeris and looks down at her child once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls angrily at Jenna, shaking his head* Fine… *snorts at Genesis* Jenova is the goddess? Don’t be fooled. She’s going to betray you too, you idiot. I don’t think you realize it right now, but one day she’s going to betray you. And everyone she can. Don’t follow her… it will lead to disaster.

Aeris: *grins at Vincent* Want to hold him? He’s really tiny right now, but he’ll get big and strong soon.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *chuckle sat Sephiroth. He then shakes his head* No, the goddess is not your so-called mother. No, I received Minerva’s gifts for my honor as a SOLDIER. Something you long forgot. *he grins and tries to move closer. However, he stops as he notices that Jenna’s still in the way* Who is your new friend?

Jenna: *frowns at the way that Seph is behaving* ~What the hell is wrong with you? I’m not doing anything wrong at all.~

Vincent: *blinks, snapping out of his thoughts. He then clears his throat and looks to the side* No, that is fine..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: My friend? This is my mate, you idiot. *glares hard at him, standing tall. He makes a loud snarl and backs away, reaching out to grab Jenna’s arm* *”We need to get out of here…”*

Aeris: *seems dissapointed* Why not? He’s so cute. He’ll happily behave if you wanted to hold him. He doesn’t cry very much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *blinks in confusion. He then glances down at Jenna once more* Your mate? *he looks up at Sephiroth then chuckles, shaking his head* I never thought I’d see the day where you’d say something of that sort. You definitely aren’t ShinRa’s perfect monster anymore.

Jenna: *frowns, even more confused at Seph* ~What the hell? You are not explaining yourself at all, Seph. As far as I see, this one is just a lot of talk and no bite. What is wrong with you?~

Vincent: *shakes his head* I just.. rather not, Aeris. *he frowns then holds up his metal-bound hand* This isn’t the best for holding children. *he does his best to keep a straight face, hoping that Aeris will buy his excuse*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* Who cares what you think. Because it’s none of your business, not at all. I really don’t care what you have to say, either. What you used to know of me does not exist any more. Now please, kindly remove yourself from this island before I move you by force. *”I already explained all you need to know. What more are you expecting?”*

Aeris: *sighs* OK…. *leans on the railing, waiting for Tifa and Cloud to return*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *shakes his head* The sands of time do not change us that much, Sephiroth. *he spreads out his wing* No matter what you say, you shall never be any more than what you were from the start underneath. Nothing can ever change that.

Jenna: ~All I know is that this babbler was once your comrade and then an enemy. However, you really aren’t explaining anything to me. At all.~

Vincent: *releases a sigh then moves to lean against the wall. He watches over Aeris as he waits for Cloud and Tifa to return as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls, turning around to head away from the group* *”I TOLD you already. I fought alongside him in the war, and then against him. That’s IT. There is nothing more to the story, so you can ask me all you like – you will just get the same thing again.”*

Cloud: *finally returns with Tifa within the next five or ten minutes. He seems a little flustered but pleased with himself as he leads her to the ship*

Tifa: You’re kidding me… it can’t possibly be so. *stares at Aeris once she comes close enough, then boards the plane* Wow… you weren’t kidding…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *gets frustrated with Sephiroth’s lack of real answer. She also is tired of listening to Genesis babble on, so she decides to just get a rile out of Sephiroth in hopes of getting him to answer her a bit more fully that way, or at the least, just have some fun getting a rile out of him. So, she swiftly moves in on Genesis, easily done since he’s still hovering next to the two of them, and latches in to kiss him*

Genesis: *was about to try to say something else to Sephiroth when Jenna suddenly kisses him. His eyes widen and he tenses up. He then reaches for her shoulders in an attempt to push her off*

Vincent: *straightens up as he spots Tifa. He then nods at her* Hello, Tifa. It’s been a while. *he decides not to comment on Cloud and Aeris for now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *his eyes widen as he turns around to see the scene and he flies into a rage, hurling himself at Genesis. He tackles him and tries to slam him into the ground so he can disable him and knock him out*

Tifa: It has… and so much has happened. *moves over to Aeris* I still don’t get it… but if Aeris is happy, it’s OK. *grins* Can I hold him? *gently takes the infant from Aeris and cradles him in her arms* So cute…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Genesis: *grunts in pain as he’s tackled onto the ground. He then frowns up at Sephiroth* Well, clearly you do not want other men touching your friend there. *he tries to wiggle about* However, I should point out that it was her who touched me.

Jenna: *allows herself a faint smirk at Sephiroth’s reaction*

Vincent: *Walks over to the door then closes it. He then nods at Tifa* Yes, a lot has apparently happened in a short time.. *shrugging, he moves toward the bridge* Cid. To Cosmo Canyon, if you don’t mind.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls as he moves off Genesis again, rising up to stand tall over him* I don’t care. Don’t touch her again. *glares hard at Jenna, then loudly snorts and stalks off*

Cid: Yeah yeah, hold your fuckin’ horses, ya’ crazy idiot… *stubs out his cigarette and heads for the bridge. Only a few moments later, the plane engines roar into life as the plane leaves the ground*

Viewing 25 posts - 851 through 875 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.