Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, I repeat, you are what one would classify as an “enemy”. Everything that I do with you can easily be categorized as “fraternizing with the enemy”.~ *she snorts* ~What does it matter, this stupid thing means more to you than anything else since you’re so stuck on it.~

Kadaj: *grins and then turns around, looking for his brothers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”It’s not stupid. I already explained my concerns and why we are in danger now. If you cannot even be bothered listening, that is not my problem.”*

Loz: *is entertaining himself in his room, mostly by making cut outs with paper and scissors. He has already made a chain of trees, and is making a chain of paper dolls now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, we are not in danger. You are being paranoid now.~ *she snorts* ~The virus is being produced on Earth. Clawina and Seferia never once have read those files. Seferia has sent those files directly to the research team under Clawina’s command. Hence, you are making a lot of noise for no reason. And rather than listen to what I have to say and accept it, you’d rather distance yourself from me and listen only to your own voice.~ *she pushes herself up then shifts into her hybrid from. She hisses in annoyance as she feels rather weak after casting the spell. She then shakes her head and slowly wanders into the forest, not bothering to take off*

Kadaj: Tch.. *shakes his head then closes his eyes* ~Loz, Yazoo. Come, I sense mother. We should go and find her.~

Yazoo: *was watching over Loz’s activities, mostly out of boredom. He then looks up as he hears Kadaj’s summons.* Mother? *he stands up then moves to Loz* Let us meet brother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: *sniffles slightly* I don’t want to go… I want to stay here and play. *dusts the paper mess off himself, then rises to his feet* I suppose we should go then. Before brother gets angry with us.

Sephiroth: *”We’re not in danger? You don’t know that….”* *scowls* *”Everything may seem fine, but it may very well change.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, Clawina has a grudge against me. As far as she’s concerned, you don’t exist. Seferia simply doesn’t care about you either way. No matter what, those two hold little danger. Not to mention.. Clawina’s a joke to defeat.~ *she hisses as she trips over a branch. Since she’s not conciously trying to block signals from passing through the bond, Seph would easily be able to sense her current state, including the pain from the fall*

Yazoo: *gathers up his guns then nods at Loz* Yes, we must not tarry long. Brother has little patience. *he shakes his head* And don’t worry. I’m certain that you can play once more once we find Mother.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: I hope so… *picks up his electro-knuckle charged weapons and puts them on before leaving the room, heading up the stairs* I wonder what mother will do when she sees us…

Sephiroth: *”Tch… good luck trying to touch her with that pathetic dragon around.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *decides to ignore Seph for now. Instead, she just slowly pushes herself up to her feet again. She then stumbles over to a tree and pants* So annoying.. *she shakes her head then continues on, heading to the nearest game trail that she knows of*

Yazoo: *closes his eyes then shrugs* I cannot say for certain. She will probably reward us for our loyalty. We shall see when we meet her.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *seems a little annoyed, but shakes his head and moves up the stairs, heading out of the base. He turns himself invisible and masks his life energy, then begins to stalk after Jenna, intending to tail her to keep an eye on her, knowing she is still injured*

Loz: Indeed… I want to see her again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *shakes his head at Loz* We’ve never seen mother, brother. *he grins* But it will be fun to finally meet her. *he moves out of the base then begins heading to Kadaj’s location*

Jenna: *is completely unaware that Sephiroth is trailing her. She just continues to slowly move to the hunting grounds. Upon reaching the outskirts of the hunting grounds, she climbs up a tree then snorts in frustration* Hate this.. *she shakes her head then turns her attention on the creatures in the field, trying to pick out one that will make a good meal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *follows Jenna out onto the plains, keeping a firm eye on her for the time being. When she climbs the tree he is quick to move to it’s base, narrowing his eyes as he wonders what she is up to next*

Loz: *follows Yazoo, seeming happy. He playfully bats his brother in the arm as he runs alongside him* I’ve met her in my dreams and my thoughts. We’ve met her already, brother. I know we have.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *grunts as Loz bats him. However, he doesn’t seem to react too much. He just continues to make his way to the beach, taking care not to let any of the resident creatures stop them. However, he does pause for a brief moment before walking onto the beach* Hmph, Hojo is near. *he shrugs*

Kadaj: *paces as he waits for his brothers to respond to his summons. He grumbles to himself about wanting to meet mother as quickly as possible*

Jenna: *patiently waits on the tree branch as she watches the various herbivores moves about in the field before her. There are several circumstances where she tenses her muscles as if preparing to strike. However, she thinks again upon seeing that the creature that she was targeting has near-by back-up. However, after about half an hour of looking for an opportune victim, she notices a small, limping ceratopsid calf move near her tree. She then spreads her wings before leaping in to strike at the youth. She manages to latch on for a few moments, plunging her fangs into the back of the calf’s neck. However, she is soon tosseed off, thanks to her current weakness, as the creature struggles. She hisses in annoyance as she slams onto the ground*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Loz: Hojo? The idiot? Let’s keep moving… *slowly shakes his head and continues to follow Yazoo, wanting to get to Kadaj as soon as he can manage*

Sephiroth: *shakes his head and silently moves in, then morphs his form into that of a large bear. He charges in on the beast, using his telepathic powers to stun and confuse it, and then he uses his psychokinetic abilities to sever and break the spinal chord of the creature inside of it’s neck, just near the base of it’s skull. As he does this, he dramatically leaps onto the beast and bites down on the back of it’s neck, trying to play off the whole scene to make it look like he killed it under his own might alone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Yazoo: *nods at Loz, not feeling like dealing with Hojo either* Yes, let’s keep moving. *still, he reaches down to set his left hand on the handle of one of his guns. He remains vigil as he continues on his way to the beach. Upon reaching Kadaj’s location, he nods* Hello, brother.

Kadaj: *stops his pacing then snaps at his brothers* Took you long enough. *grunting, he turns toward the north then points* Mother calls. I hear her.

Jenna: *groans as she slowly pushes herself back up. She then growls as she notices that another creature has stolen her kill. However, her expression quickly changes as she notices what the creature is. Narrowing her eyes, she loudly snorts* Not a good choice at all… *she agressively whips her tail about as she gets to her feet* At least try to pick a creature native to this land if you aren’t going to hide your silver hair, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a loud rumbling sound and tugs at the kill, trying to pull it back towards Jenna* *”It was the first thing I could think of. Now… do you want this, or did I waste my time killing it for you?”* *moves back from the kill and stands on his hinds, morphing himself back into his natural form*

Loz: *seems very happy once he sees Kadaj and moves over to hug him, grinning* Took us long enough? Oh be quiet, you make me sad. We rushed here as fast as we could.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head at him* I didn’t need your help, Seph. I had bitten down on it long enough to poison the thing. It would have started suffering from the effects within a few moments and collapsed due to nervous system shut-down. *she flaps her wings in frustration, knowing full well that she didn’t have the best of grips on the creature. However, she doesn’t turn away Seph’s offer once he drags the kill over to her. Instead, she just kneels down before slashing open the abdomen so that she can dig in*

Kadaj: *yelps as Loz hugs him. He then tries to push his larger brother off of him* Stop that. *he shakes his head* Do you not hear mother?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t reply to Jenna’s comment and just steps back, leaving her to feed. He keeps an eye on the surrounding area, growling slightly, puffing out his chest, behaving a bit like a protective alpha male in some kind of territory, or a pack*

Loz: Do I hear her? *goes silent, looking around him* No. Should I? Should I hear her somewhere? Where is she?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *happily feasts away for a good ten minutes. During this time, her head is in the creatures abdomen cavity more than anything else, so she doesn’t notice the way that Seph is behaving. Finally, upon filling up, she sits upright and begins to lick off the blood from her person. As she grooms, she glances up at Seph* Thank you… *she then blinks as she notices his stance* What are you doing?

Kadaj: *frowns, not liking Loz’s response at all. He then forcefully points toward the North* Listen. She’s up there. I can hear her. She’s weak. She needs us.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What am I doing? Keeping an eye out for trouble, that’s what I am doing. *grumbles aloud to himself before finally relaxing, folding his arms* What do you want to do, nothing? You will get attacked out here.

Loz: Ohhh… let’s go to the North, then? How do we go there, brother? Do we fly?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph. She then gets to her feet, deciding to finish grooming off the blood off her face and other parts of her body later* I was eating, Seph. That isn’t doing nothing. *She reaches out to gently touch the side of his face with a still somewhat bloodied right hand* You need to settle down. You can’t always be tense with the expectations of being attacked. That level of stress on the body is unhealthy.

Kadaj: *tilts his head in thought* Big brother can fly.. We should be able to fly as well. *he grins and nods* We’ll go to Mother!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I never said you were doing nothing. It was a generalization and I was talking on the subject of defense – what do you want to do, sit around and ignore the problem? *grunts, calming somewhat as Jenna touches his face* And why can’t I always have the expectation that we are going to be attacked? Preparedness makes one powerful.

Loz: *nods and begins jumping off the ground, flapping his arms, figuring that will work* I’ll get to you soon, mother!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: There is a difference between being prepared and being paranoid. Lately, you’ve treaded onto the paranoid part of the line. *she shakes her head and continues to rub the side of his head. She then wraps her arms about his neck so that she can gently massage the back of his head with both of her hands* The more you tighten you fist, Seph, the more things will slip out of your control.

Kadaj: *groans and shakes his head at Loz* Not that way. *he then closes his eyes and tries to contact his Mother, looking for her guidance as to how to get to her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *closes his eyes, but he doesn’t seem any more content with Jenna’s massaging actions* Right… *sighs slightly* But I should do something. Everyone in the base depends on my protection, even if they don’t want to admit it, or disagree with me. The base’s actual defense has already failed.

Jenova: *is in a rather bad state right now, and simply responds with weak psychic pulses. She also telepathicaly expresses that some humans had attacked her recently, and she has holed herself up in a cavern within the northern crater, recovering*

Loz: How else are we supposed to fly there, brother? We don’t have a plane. And big brother can fly… so why can’t we?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Sephiroth* You can’t protect them from everything that can possibly happen, Seph. You are only one man. *she leans in and rests the end of her bloody snout against his forehead. By now, she’s probably covered Seph with quite a bit of blood. She then gently licks his nose* Let’s just go home, hm?

Kadaj: *hisses in annoyance and tries once more to indicate that him and his brothers want to help her, they just don’t know how to get there. He then glances back at Loz* We will fly. We just need to figure out how.

Yazoo: *calmly* It certainly isn’t by flapping our arms.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *shakes his head somewhat* Right… as long as you don’t start discrediting what I am doing and calling it totally useless. *wipes off his face, seeming a little repulsed* I hope you didn’t get any of that in my hair. *glances around for a spring, a glade, pool, or some other source of water*

Loz: *sniffles* Well it’s more than you’re doing! *Curls his hands into fists, his weapons crackling with electricity. He grumbles to himself and taps his foot* Think of something already.

Jenova: *responds with a telepathic crackle and tries to manipulate Kadaj’s mind, poking at the parts of his mind which he would use to levitate objects*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmm.. *She looks over at his hair then shrugs* What if I did? *she then notices what he’s doing. So, she gently nudges him in the direction of the nearest source of water. She’d remain close to him, wanting his support while she walks along-side him*

Kadaj: *closes his eyes and opens up his mind to Jenova as she tries to reach inside. He puts up no resistance at all*

Viewing 25 posts - 826 through 850 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.