Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If there’s no way for it to be developed here, why the hell ARE they here?! *snarls* And why did you give them Hojo’s documents? 99% of his research will be utterly useless to them because their planet does not have Mako energies, and therefore no viable energy source to grow anything. *growls at her* No. You can stay there. This is ridiculous…

Red XIII: *watches her carefully* The humans aren’t going to bother you, madam. But if you want to get away from them, take the north exit into the mountains and you will soon be on the world map.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs* It was the genetics part of the research that I was providing to them, Seph. *she shakes her head* They would not be able to make another one of you, if that was what you were thinking. *she shrugs* It’s not my place to sort through the data that I’ve fed them with throughout the decades. *she then frowns at him* You hate me that much?

Clawina: Take me to the world map? Why do I want to see a world map? I desire to have a safe place to rest and gain my bearings without the interference of those disgusting humans.

Seferia: *finally closes in on Clawina. She looks over at Red as she notices him near her queen. However, she doesn’t speak to either of them quite yet*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Genetics? *snorts* You mean Jenova’s genetics? My genetics? I don’t hate you, I’m just pissed off that you willingly gave them the means to take all of us down if they got tired of us. *growls* They hate humans. How do you know they won’t turn on us when they’re bored? An enemy does not follow it’s word, and you should never accept their word.

Red XIII: World map… outside of the town. Terrain. *sighs* If you want to get onto the open plains, go there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Sephiroth’s words* You are a hybrid.. Your genetics give clues as to what exactly gene is that which makes a human human. *she looks up at him* And I can trust Seferia. She is an honorable creature. She has not once betrayed her words.

Clawina: *lifts her head up as she catches whiff of Seferia’s scent. She then nods in approval as she spots her* Ah, where have you been?

Seferia *just stands there and doesn’t seem to respond. However, her eyes glow as she looks at Clawina*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: That’s the part I don’t like… trusting the enemy. What garbage! *loudly snarls* You’re out of your mind. *shakes his head quickly, moving away from the bed* Don’t give them anything further from Hojo’s research. If it belongs to anyone, then it should belong to ME. *growls* You can’t just go handing it out wherever you please. I sure as hell don’t consent to that.

Red XIII: Ah… *seems rather pleased and sits on his haunches again* This is your companion?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *her fur suddenly bristles as Seferia continues to communicate to her* What?! How can we possibly be on another planet? *hisses then glares at Red* No wonder this one is so useless.

Seferia: *lowers her eyes and shakes her head. She then moves closer to Clawina, intending to take her usual spot at Clawina’s side*

Jenna: *lowers her eyes and sighs. She then shuffles back into a lying position* Leave me if you wish, Seph… If that sort of information is worth giving me up and abandoning me in your mind, then fine, do such. However, I do not regret my decision to support her cause. I never will. If I never trusted those who could be classified as “enemies”, you would have never had the life that you enjoy now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *snorts slightly, actually insulted now* I am not useless. I did nothing but try to help you. That is not very kind of you at all. *shakes his head and begins to walk away*

Sephiroth: Abandoning you? *snarls* Get real. I told you my issues. If you want to mince my words and interpret them as total rejection, that’s not my problem.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *doesn’t seem to care much for Red’s retreat, for he means nothing to her. Instead, she remains at her queen’s side and resumes informing her of the situation*

Jenna: *shrugs* And I told you that I do not regret my actions at all. You are the one who has moved away and is threatening on leaving the room. *she shakes her head* I also told you what would have occurred if I didn’t trust those who could plausibly be my enemy at all. There’s nothing else I can give you.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snorts* No, there’s not… I still don’t approve of you just giving information away like that. *growls* I sincerely hope it was worth the trade.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph then closes her eyes. She decides to leave him be since she can not think of any other words to offer him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Tch… typical. *snarls at her* I suggest not giving away any further information. Especially because it is not yours to give away. *moves into the library and slams the door shut, wanting to be left alone*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs and decides to simply leave him be. She’d rest up for the majority of the day if left alone. However, she does start to become hungry as dinner comes by. So, she wakes up and slowly pushes herself up off of the bed. Still quite sire, she initially stumbles about as she gets up. Her stumbling is bound to make a large amount of noise*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *remains in the library for most of the afternoon, just very sour about the information he has received. When he hears Jenna thumping about, he opens the door again and glares at her, watching her for a few moments before speaking* What are you doing now? I told you to stay on the bed and recover.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snarls back at Seph, not liking his tone at all* I am not one of your underlings, Seph. *snorting, she moves toward the stairs then begins to slowly walk up them. She leans against the wall in order to keep herself from falling*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not saying it because you’re my underling. *growls* I just don’t want to move you yet again. If you become disorientated and fall over yet again, you will only get a rather large ‘I told you so’ from me.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts* It’s always what you want, isn’t it? *She shakes her head and looks back at him* I wanted you at my side, but you didn’t do that. So, why should I care what you want?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You have to be kidding me… it’s always about you. It’s never about me. *scowls* I spend most of my time trying to appease you. And just once, I show discontentment over something you have done, and you don’t even care! *snarls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at him then snorts* Yes, of course, Seph. You always think about others. *she shakes her head at him* I gave you your answers, get over it. It’s in the past. *she then turns around and continues walking up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: For me, it’s still in the present. *shakes his head and moves out of the library and watches her move up the stairs, wanting to keep a close eye on her incase she does fall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Snorts at Seph. She then sends him a hazy telepathic message* ~No matter what, you have no grounds to stand on in reference to being angry about me trusting an “enemy”. As I told you before, if I did not trust such beings, you would be all alone and stuck with Aeris even now. You are a hypocrite.~ *she hisses at the stiffness of her muscles. However, she doesn’t stop heading up the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls as he watches Jenna head up the stairs, grumbling to himself* Fine… *snorts* *”I fail to see how giving away documents would cause something totally unrelated, but I am not a hypocrite. How are you even connecting the two together?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~You said so yourself that you had more problems with me trusting an enemy than anything else in this scenario, Seph. You are the one who is being angry for documents that I gave away before we were even mated, for the most part. What did you think I was doing the first time you fought me on your planet, hm?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, my biggest problem was that you gave my documents to the enemy. I never steered away from that.”* *sits back down on the bed* *”I still fail to see how you have concluded that I am a hypocrite.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Nevermind, you are being too dense to see past your own nose at the moment, Seph. No matter what you say, I do not regret my support of Clawina’s activities.~ *she sighs as she moves outside then sits down, trying to gather up the strength to hunt*

Kadaj: *is outside on a beach. He looks toward where the Northern Cave is then closes his eyes* I hear mother..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”I am not being dense. I feel you are making the claim because you have no other material. I still do not see how being angry over documentation and refusing to fraternize with the enemy makes me a hypocrite.”*

Viewing 25 posts - 801 through 825 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.