Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *growls, seeming to be a bit insulted. She then narrows her eyes as she hears the humans moving closer* I care not that you have never seen divine royalty before. *She clicks her claws against the ground then moves away from where the humans are* I have no time for nonsense.

Jenna: *slowly sits up, groaning as she moves about. She then looks at Seph, seeming to be qutie confused* Feline? Which feline are you talking about? *She shakes her head* I don’t know what you’re getting at..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: Divine royalty…? There is no monarchy on this planet… *slowly shakes his head* I was just asking what species you were. You look feline. But you are bipedal, like a human.

Sephiroth: Feline. Black, white hair. Wouldn’t let me assist you in the fight with the hairless spiked feline that was busy beating the shit out of you. *scowls*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *hisses and glares back at Red XIII* I can ask many of the same questions toward you. You smell like you are one of my kind. However, you also appear to have some lupine within your appearance. *She snorts* You do not appear natural at all. *she scowls, baring her fangs* The humans must have made you as a disgrace to nature.

Jenna: *blinks at Sephiroth’s description at first. She then shakes her head* Seferia? *She frowns as she realizes exactly what Seph is saying* Exactly how much did that one say?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: Lupine…? I am one hundred percent pure sandy desert lion. Your kind? Well… I suppose I am in the sense that I am of the felidae family branch, but… *gently flicks his firey tail* I believe that is where the similarities and the relation ends.

Sephiroth: She said a bit. She also said that you two had an agreement. *scowls further at her* Are you trying to hide something from me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *turns around to properly face Red. She then sets her right hand on her hip before standing up tall* I have been granted leadership over all in the felidae family from my Lord. My family has held our title from the days of Bastet. We have been granted higher evolution by the gods in order to be their avatars. *she narrows her eyes at him* However, Sand Lions have never existed. I know all species under my command.

Jenna: Hiding something from you? *glances to the side* Why would I be doing anything of the sort? *she shakes her head* I just wanted to know what exactly she said…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* If you want to be evasive, you can come and talk to me about it in your own time when you can actually be bothered informing me. *moves to his feet and walks out of the room in a huff*

Red XIII: Sand… lion? *Shakes his head* Red Sandy Desert Lion. I’m not too surprised that you haven’t heard of the species. I am only one of about thirty that are left.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growns, deeply frowning at Seph’s retreat. She then calls out* Wait, come back… I’ll tell you whatever you want, Seph.. Just please stay. *she shakes her head, not feeling up to getting off the bed and chasing after Sephers*

Clawina: As I said, I know all species that fall under my command. Yours does not exist. *she then narrows her eyes as a boy nears their location. Growling, she pulls out her sword, intending to take care of the child if he spots her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *growls slightly* Hey.. what are you doing? *quickly moves in front of her, following her line of sight* You can’t just attack people in a town. They didn’t even do anything.

Sephiroth: *grunts, moving back in the doorway, clearly quite annoyed and insulted* Are you just saying that to appease me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *Growls, not interested in putting up her sword just because Red says she should not attack humans* Their species is a plight upon the land. They are selfish beings who destroy everything that they touch. *loudly growls* My lord has commanded that I rid the land of them.

Jenna: *sighs* Well, I don’t want you to leave, yes.. However, I still will tell you anything you want. Just please, stay with me, Seph. Your company is worth anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I just want to know about the agreement. Is that such a difficult thing to understand? Am I demanding too much? *snorts and sits back down on the bed* Why are you allowed to keep a secret from me, when you know everything about me? *scowls* That sounds very one-sided.

Red XIII: Your lord…? *blinks, shaking his head* What religion is this? I’ve never heard of it before.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *loudly snorts* We follow the true gods that rule the land. Humans have forgotten about them. However, we will never turn our backs on them. *she narrows her eyes as the human moves away. She then sheathes her sword again* Mrr… That one gets to keep his hide for now.

Jenna: I don’t keep much from you at all, Seph.. It’s just that I’ve lived much longer than you have. Do you honestly think you’ll ever be able to know everything that I’ve done. *she glances to the side* There’s not much to the agreement between Seferia and I. I just give her cause support by giving her and her alone certain files that help them advance their movement. In return, I don’t kill Clawina..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *sighs* Please don’t harm them. They aren’t doing anything… *slowly shakes his head* Are you lost? Maybe I can help you.

Sephiroth: Them? *grunts slightly* What cause? What files are you talking about, Jenna? *scowls deeply, becoming more annoyed as time goes on*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *snarls, not wanting to admit that she is lost. Instead, she just turns her back on Red* I am misplaced at the moment. I do not know where my Lieutenant is either. *her fur bristles as she considers where Seferia could possibly be* However, I am not helpless, peasant.

Jenna: Them? I thought we were discussing Seferia, Clawina, and her kind. *She shrugs* As for the files.. *she turns her back to Seph, mostly because she doesn’t want to see his expression at the moment* They’re not much.. Just various files from all over the place that either help them develop weapons or help them with the genetic research that they are conducting.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* Genetic research? What the hell? Why would you want to help them with that? I don’t know if you were paying attention or not, but they were doing an awfully job of trying to kill you. And that certainly wasn’t the first time, either! So why the hell would you want to help them? *moves off the bed again* And what kind of genetic research are you assisting in?

Red XIII: I am not a peasant… I suppose you would call me more of a guardian, of sorts… *moves to her side, turning his head away, reading from Clawina’s body language that she is quite proud* So… your leiutennant, hm? Were they nearby recently?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans* Yes, Clawina does not like me. That is true, Seph. *She shakes her head* I do not expect you to understand the politics of my situation with her. *she sighs* I agree with her that humans are not deserving of their current position in the totem pole. However, if she were fully to act without any form of opposition, she is likely to cause more problems than she’s trying to solve. Seferia apparently was able to see that much as well. So, the two of us made our arangement.. *she glances back at Seph* As for the research… It’s just various items that I’ve stolen through my travels. Most of the genetic material is meant to give clues as to how to make a virus that would only attack humans and no other creature.

Clawina: *snarls at Red* You are not of nobility, I can tell that much. No nobile creature would allow themselves to be as filthy as you. *she snorts and turns her head away* As for Seferia.. I am not certain where she went. She rarely leaves my side.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *deeply scowls as he listens to Jenna’s words. He doesn’t seem any happier by the end of the explanation and simply growls, no longer looking at her* I see… and you actually support this nonsense? *glares slightly* I really don’t understand now.

Red XIII: *pins his ears back, ignoring her insult* Well. Do you need help looking for her? I have very good tracking senses.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: You don’t understand why I would help them in ridding Earth of humans? Hrmph.. *snorts and looks to the wall* I would have thought you’d be the first creature to exist to understand why humans don’t deserve what they have.

Clawina: *flicks the end of her tail* Very well. You may assist me. However, if you waste my time, I shall make you pay.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: Now why would I do that. *slowly shakes his head* Is she… like you? *curls his tail, curious* Because that would make her much easier to track. Much, much easier…

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* No I would not approve of you assisting the release of a virus into the population. How does that make you any better than Hojo? *snarls, gritting his teeth* I don’t care for the humans, but I certainly don’t want a virus getting into this place and killing everybody.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *glares down at Red* I know not what your motives are. However, I cannot assume that all offers presented are benign. *she snorts* And no, Seferia is not like I. She is a black dragon. I raised her myself.

Jenna: *mutters* Then you’d really hate the fact that I’ve given Seferia all of Hojo’s notes… *she shakes her head* The virus was never going to get in here…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* What?? *snarls loudly, clenching his fists* Why would you even think of giving something like that to your enemy? I suffered for the first twenty years of my life for the sake of your convenience? Why don’t you just extract everything from my mind and hand that to her as well?

Red XIII: Oh, dragon… I have smelled them before. That might be slightly harder. You were easy to track, you had a unique foreign scent. But dragons, they come by sometimes, and I may end up tracking the wrong one by mistake.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: It had nothing to do with what you suffered through, Seph. *she shakes her head* Most of the information provided to her was given to her at the point in which you had originally died. I only gave her a bit more in recent times while Hojo had his laboratory in here. *she narrows her eyes* As I said, I was just silently supporting her with little tid-bits. None of the data means anything without Clawina’s own geneticists who were working on the virus with or without my help.

Seferia: *lands at the spot where she had left Clawina. She narrows her eyes as she notices that her queen is not in the same spot; however, she does not panic. Instead, she shifts her form into that of a human with white hair. Then, she begins tracking down her queen*

Clawina: *scowls* Then you are likely to be of little help at all. *she looks around then growls* Do you have a form of shelter around? I do not wish to be in this filth for much longer.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I still dont know why you would give anything to your enemy. You know, she knows everything about me. *scowls* At least now I know I don’t even need to bother resisting if she tried to kill me. Because hell, she knows everything. How could I possibly do anything to defend myself? *loudly snorts*

Red XIII: Filth? The cosmo canyon is one of the most beautiful places on the planet… please don’t say that. If you want shelter, there is an inn within the town.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: An inn? An inn made for humans? What do I look like to you? *hisses and snaps at Red* I am royalty and not some common human that shall sleep in their parasite-ridden beds. You are wasting my time with these worthless suggestions.

Jenna: *groans at Sephiroth’s words* It’s not like that, Seph. *she shakes her head* Will you just come back to bed and calm down. The data on you is only a small bit of all the other data that they have to work off of. They aren’t trying to attack you directly at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They have. And they will. *glares* You are a fool for giving them anything! *loudly snarls* And no, I will not calm down. How can I, knowing somebody else is working on something just as ridiculous as Hojo’s work? *glares hard at her* And what makes you think the virus won’t get in here? I don’t want any of that on this planet.

Red XIII: *slowly shrugs his shoulders* Suit yourself..

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and crosses her arms* The virus is being developed on Earth, Seph. In a completely different universe to this one. Clawina has no completed form of this super-virus to date. So, there is no possible way for it to come here. *she slowly pushes herself up to a sitting position, though it’s clear that she’s aching and not feeling like doing even that much* I won’t ask you to be calm. However, I would appreciate it if you at least come back here, Seph… I need you.

Clawina: *haughtily* I will. *she turns her back on Red and begins looking around for any signs of safe paths to take*

Seferia: *continues to track down Clawina via her psychic abilities. She walks right past most of the populace of Cosmo Canyon upon entering the town, not caring about them at all. Soon enough, she nears Red and Clawina’s locaiton*

Viewing 25 posts - 776 through 800 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.