Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: What am I, a messenger? *grumbles and leaves the room, sighing. She heads up the stairs, grumbling to herself as she drags both males back down the stairs. She rolls her eyes as they begin to argue with each other, and hauls them back into the springs* Would you shut up? She’s here. Relax. *snorts*

Sephiroth: If you knew anything about what you were doing… *growls*

Zach: I know more than you do!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Thank you, girl. I appreciate it.. *While Cancer is away, she keeps her attention on the dragon. For the most part, she just rubs the top of its head to keep it calm and relaxed. Once Zach and Sephy are dragged into the room, she groans and shakes her head. She then grumbles out* What are you two going on about? Stop it..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Zach seems to think he knows more than me about first-aid and remedies. *glares at him* Just because you read a few books, it does not make you an expert in the matter. I have trained under proper officers who taught me the essentials for that sort of thing.

Zach: Phh, but that’s basic military stuff, I’m sure. *scowls* And I’ve done more than read ‘just a few books’… *moves over to Jenna and crouches down beside her* How are you feeling? *reaches out to pat the dragon on the head* Can you tell if it’s a male or a female?

Cancer: *mutters* It’s fine…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles to Zach* I told you before, the only way to tell at the moment is to jab my finger up its excretion cavity. I’m not about to do that. *She shakes her head* Just be patient.. *she glances up at Seph* Thank you for the concern. Seems Cancer healed me though.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *frowns* Yeah, I don’t wanna do that either… though, speaking of that… *reaches down to pick up the dragon, holding his hands under his front armpits, letting his bottom half dangle freely* Uh.. *glances at the dragon’s belly and his rear end slit* Is it just going to poop anywhere? Do I have to teach it where to do it’s thing? Or do I get it a litter box?

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow* Cancer? How? *glances back at the girl and grunts* Thank you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Zach* Boy.. I still have quite a headache. Save your questions for a more appropriate time.. *she shakes her head. She then glances at Seph and shrugs* I’m not certain.. I know it was Cancer, though. *she nods. She then reaches over to gently rub the side of Seph’s face before muttering* I don’t know why I’m wet..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know why you’re wet either… Did you come out here on your own?

Zach: *sets the dragon back down on the floor* I dunno. I didn’t move her, she did it on her own. I came out here to let my dragon screw around in the water. Then mom was already moving in here and fell face down in the water… she could have drowned.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head and then sighs* I don’t remember that at all.. *shaking her head, she reaches out toward Seph* Can you help me get up? The rocks here aren’t all that comfortable..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *sighs and moves over to Jenna, carefully moving his arms under her to lift her up and support her weight* I can believe that. However, you should move back to the bed. I want you to finish rest and recovering. I still havent found any painkillers – Zach started arguing.

Zach: You did…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *leans into Seph as he picks her up. She then rests her head on his shoulder before whispering out* Thank you. I appreciate it. *she frowns* As for painkillers.. I don’t think there are any. I don’t want them anyway. *she shakes her head* Don’t know why you thought I ever did want them.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Why don’t you have any? They’re not that bad, not really. *carries her back to the bed and sets her down on it, before he covers her with the blanket once more* Don’t make me put you here yet again. *glares slightly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* I don’t have any good reason to use them. They only numb the sensations, not very useful for me at all. *She glances to the side* Not to mention, not being able to hold focus could be disasterous. *she shrugs before chuckling at his command* Oh, you don’t mean that at all. I know how much you love showing off your stregnth by carrying me around in your warm embrace. *she winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ordinarily I would accept such a compliment and issue one back to you, but in this case, stay put. *grunts* Rest. That’s what I am saying. I keep moving you back here. If I have to do so again, I may tape or tie you down.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I only recall you moving me in here once. *She shakes her head at him* Fine, I’ll stay here if you stay by my side. I think that is a fair trade. Don’t you? *she reaches up to brush the fingers of her right hand through his length of hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It is if I don’t need to leave for any reason. However, if something happens, I cannot guarantee that I will be able to stay here through it. *nods his head slightly, then relaxes back on the bed, smirking*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly grins at Seph’s response. She then nods in approval* Thank you. *with that, she moves to rest her head in Sephy’s lap. Soon after, she snuggles up against his side and fully relaxes*

Clawina: *had been set down in the Canyons near Cosmo Canyon while Seferia returned to Halcyon. At first, she was completely out cold and unaware of her location. However, she eventually opens up her eyes then blinks in confusion*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his mouth as if to object, but closes it again and grins, moving an arm around her* Yes, if this will make you rest and stay here, I’ll remain here for as long as you shall need it. *nods his head, seeming pleased*

*the Cosmo Canyon is fairly quiet today, as the natives of the area haven’t much to do. The humans go about their trading for the day and the occaisonal visitor either rides or enters into the town*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm-hmm… Anything is better with you by my side. *she lazily grins. She then closes her eyes and begins drifting off into a light doze*

Clawina: *Gets to her feet, snarling as she notices the unfamiliar terrain. Snorting to herself, she grips onto her sword’s hilt before moving forward. Soon enough, she finds herself at the entrance way to the actual town in Cosmo Canyon. She hisses in irritation upon noticing the humans in the area. She then quickly moves to the side, not wanting to draw attention to herself*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*A rather large quadrupedal red feline wanders through the town, moving at a very casual pace as he heads for the town’s exit pathway. His fur is marked in parts by decorative tribal markings, however some of them are not of his tribe. A couple of people walk by him, not seeming the least bit concerned. He stops just outside of the exit pathway and raises his snout to the air, curiously sniffing before he flicks his tail and looks around with his only good eye* Odd…

Sephiroth: *makes a low purr and teleports a book to his hands to read*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *continues to stalk through the shadowed parts of the town, not wanting to be spotted by the humans at all. It isn’t that she is personally afraid of the humans. However, she does not want them to know of her existence. As she moves about, she continues trying to figure out why she is not with Seferia and the rest of her people*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *lowers his head and begins to sniff the dusty ground. He raises his head and flicks his tail in thought, then begins to wander back into the town, both using his sight and his nose to find the source of the weird scent that is neither of monster or human origin. After a time of doing this, he would move ever closer to Clawina’s location, and even seems baffled as he sees her paw marks in the dust*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *her tail aggressively swishes from side to side as she finds no answers to her internal inquiries by walking about the town. She then hisses in annoyance as she spots some human boys running toward her location. So, she swiftly presses herself against the wall and tries to remain hidden. Her ears swivel as she tries to keep track as to where the humans are in relation to her location*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: *continues sniffing the ground, wandering towards Clawina. He raises his head, curious as he wanders behind the building she is currently hiding behind, rumbling slightly once he sees her* Oh, hello. I’ve never seen you before. Pardon my ignorance, but… can you speak? What are you?

Sephiroth: *gently nudges Jenna, sitting up* Hmm… are you awake?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Clawina: *tenses up as she hears someone approach her from the other side. She then unsheathes her sword and moves it into a ready position. However, she lowers her guard as soon as she spots Red* Mrr.. *swishes her tail* You are not a human. *she snorts and resheathes her sword*

Jenna: *Groans and cracks open her eyes* What is it, Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Red XIII: No, I’m not… *sits on his haunches and slowly shakes his head, causing his mane ornaments to dingle and chime* And neither are you. But you are sentient. And intelligent looking. I am curious to know species you are, as I’ve never seen anything like you before…

Sephiroth: What the hell was that feline talking about before? *grunts* When you were knocked out, she said you and her have an agreement. She explained it to me, vaguely. But I want to know more.

Viewing 25 posts - 751 through 775 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.