Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: To a new, bigger, better, less stinky room. *She points up* There are a ton of rooms up there. No one uses them. I’m relocating there. *She snorts* Father doesn’t want me nearby any more anyway. *She grabs a few more of her items and stuffs them into the bag* Just a few more trips..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *looks quite upset* Surely it’s not like that… *lowers his head, miserable* Don’t leave. I’m sure whatever happened, it can be fixed. I just need to heal mom right now. Do you want to help?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *narrows her eyes at Zach* Why is everyone acting like I’m moving far away. *she snorts* I’m only a few levels up. Around where Aeris and Cloud used to be. It’s not THAT far. *she hisses in annoyance then spats out* And no, I will not help that bitch heal.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Mom’s not a bitch… despite everything that’s happened, she means well you know. You shouldn’t be so hard on her. She left us, but she couldn’t help it. She’s an agent of the chaos, you know. Hell… you of all people should know that better than anyone, Des!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Snorts* That had nothing to do with it. *she shakes her head* I’ve spoken to a chaos spawn. Want to know what he says about her? He said that she doesn’t even actively work for chaos or anyone. She just does as she pleases. She can’t use that as an excuse for shit. *she grabs her bed sheets and begins stuffing them into her bag* Go, help her. Have a blast.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *frowns* So she was lying about that…? She’s not a spawn of chaos, or whatever that is she’s meant to be? *lowers his head* Right… *sighs and moves back into the spring, setting the dragon down again so he can tend to Jenna. He drags her out of the water and moves her into the recovery position, scanning over her to try and determine what is wrong exactly*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: No, that’s not what I said. I said that she can’t use that as an excuse! *snorting, she grumbles then strolls into the bathing room. Finally, she walks over to Zach’s side and crosses her arms* Do you want me to try to contact the spirits on this planet and see if they can help her.. I’ll do it just this one time. *she glances to the side, not really wanting to associate herself with her words*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I want to know why this happened, first. So it can be stopped from happening again… *looks very unhappy as he checks Jenna’s pulse, rising to his feet again* Can you watch over her and my dragon? I’m going to get the first aid kit. Whatever was wrong with her before, it’s been aggrivated by her falling over here…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *crosses her arms and snarls once mroe* Fine. Go, do whatever. But do note that I’m doing this for you, not her! *she then glances down before closing her eyes. Soon enough, she begins trying to sense out the vibrations being produced in the area, wondering if she can contact spirits here like she had on Earth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*If Desiree is focussed enough, she would be able to hear entire legions of spirits chattering just a few hundred feet below her in the lifestream. There is enough chatter to constitute the same noise as the inside of a crowded shopping mall*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree; *grips her head and kneels down as she first encounters all the noise of the lifestream. Shaking her head, she tries to focus once more. She then projects her thoughts into the rabble of spirits* ~I require to speak to someone! My brother really wants someone to heal up my worthless mother! Someone, speak to me.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*one of the spirits is rather quick to reply, though it is an angry haughty old male, and he is rather grumpy about being disturbed* *”If she is worthless, why are you trying to help her?!”*

*Another spirit giggles in reply before speaking* *”She can’t be that worthless if you want help…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *grits her teeth* ~I don’t want to help her.. Not really.. I want her to die.. But my Father and my Brother want her to be better. For their happiness, I’m asking.~ *she groans and reaches up to rub her temples once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the male spirit grumbles loudly, before sinking further into the lifestream, as if getting away from Desiree altogether* *”Go and do it yourself… you’re fully capable of it, spawn of the Calamity from the skies.”*

*the female spirit continues to laugh* *”You want help for the consideration of others? That’s rather nice… but what can we do from down here?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: ~Calamity from the skies? I don’t know what that means at all.~ *she shakes her head and hisses* ~Just tell me what to do. I’ll make her all better so Father can stop glaring at me for five minutes!~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*the female spirit rises upwards, and Desiree might be able to feel her prescence close by under her feet* *”She seems injured. She is not of this world. I doubt I can do much except advise. Give her rest, and time….”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *hisses in annoyance and punches the ground* ~What sort of advice is that?? Damn, I could have thought of that..~ *frowning in thought, she looks toward where Cancer is* ~Cancer, get in here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *sighs in annoyance* *”What is it, Desiree? What’s so important that I have to abandon what I’m doing and come down there, just because you’re telling me to?”* *hurls a dagger at the wall and sighs in annoyance, moving down the stairs to the springs where Desiree is* What?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *points at Jenna* You have special abilities, right.. Can you get rid of the overload of energy that’s making her feel bad. Zach’s angry at me.. *she turns her back on Jenna then returns to massaging her temples* Damn, that hurt..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: What hurt? *crouches over Jenna, forming her left hand into a black oozy liquid substance. She places it over Jenna’s chest, beginning to suck the excess energy out of her. It channels into Cancer, and then she raises her right hand and dispells the energies into the air around them, grinning as she watches it waft away like smoke*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grumbles* Talking to the spirits of this planet. It was the worst headache that I’ve ever encountered.. *She snorts then gets up* Thank you. Now, Zach and Father will stop pouting so much.. *glares at Jenna* Not that she deserves their concern. *snorting, she returns to her room. She then gathers up the last her her items. Soon after, she storms upstairs*

Jenna: *groans as the energies that are making her feel so sick are drained from her. She then slowly flutters her eyes open before looking up at Cancer* Wha..?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *just continues to drain the excess energies, wanting to balance Jenna out. Once she looks up at her, she raises her arms, forming her left one back into flesh and blood* You’re fixed now.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *blinks, still quite confused. She then slowly nods* Thank you… *she groans and tries to push herself up to a more comfortable position. Unfortunately, her body is still sore, so she needs a bit more time to be perfectly functional* Why though? *she glances around* And where’s Seph?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Why? Desiree asked me to. *shrugs slightly* I don’t get it either… *scans the base* Zach and Sephiroth… *points up the stairs* One is near the first aid room. The other is in the first aid room. And they will probably start arguing shortly. *blinks as she looks down at the baby dragon* Zach has abandoned his ward.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the dragon then softly clicks in an attempt to get it to come to her. Soon enough, she begins to gently stroke the dragon’s head as it moves up to her side. Once that is done, she looks up at Cancer* Can you please get Seph for me.. I don’t feel much like concentrating on a psychic message yet. *she shakes her head*

Viewing 25 posts - 726 through 750 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.