Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I can’t heal like this! Look at me, do I look like a healer? Right now I’m just a regular boring human… *moves over and tries to grab Jenna’s arm, whimpering* I need your help… what am I supposed to do? Where’s Sephy? He should be there for the birth.

Sephiroth: *silently frowns and backs into Zach’s room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *notices Seph’s movements out of the corner of her eyes then snaps her head to glare at him* Don’t you dare think about bailing on this, Seph. *she then turns her attention back to Aeris* For the record, most healers are just normal humans. They still remain calm in the face of adversity. *she shakes her head* I doubt there’s much rush. Labor usually takes hours.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I know it can take a while… but Cloud seems really distressed. She’s going to need all the help she can get.. *sighs* Come on. *blinks at Jenna’s comment though, and glances around the room* Sephy? Where is he? *stares at the five year old and blinks, quickly shaking his head again* Sephy?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *forcibly yanks her hand out of Aeris’s grip. She then storms over to Seph and glares at him* You heard me. It’s not my problem at all to deal with. *she taps her foot, considering just yanking Seph off his feet and carrying him along with her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares back at Jenna and shakes his head* Fine… *moves up the stairs, haeading for Aeris and Cloud’s guest bedroom, saying nothing more for the time being. Once he gets to the room, he walks into their bathroom to retrieve towels*

Aeris: Why is Sephy a little kid? That doesn’t make sense…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph’s attitude. She then grumbles* Well, his attitude matches his appearance at the moment.. *she then snorts at Aeris’s question* It’s the results of a rejuvenation spell gone wrong. I shall leave it at that. *so, she pushes past Aeris and moves up the stairs as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *is curled up and on her side, doubled over and partially incapaciated due to pain and contractions. She completely ignores Sephiroth once he comes into the room, and simply lies there, moaning in pain*

Sephiroth: *dumps the towels on the bed, seeming most irritated at the situation* Don’t be such a weakling.

Aeris: Huh. How did that happen? *follows Jenna up the stairs, intending to move to the room as well*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: I just told you, it was a spell gone wrong. *she snorts* You probably don’t understand since all your planet’s spells are predetermined with those stupid orbs.. *she enters the bedroom then narrows her eyes at Cloud* You need to lie on your back.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: I’ll do nothing like that… *growls as Sephiroth comes near, seeming very upset that he’s even nearby. When Sephiroth comes close enough with the towels, Cloud is every quick to kick him in the face, shifting into a new position on her back* Get away from me! All of this is your fault, you bastard!

Sephiroth: *because he is lightweight and small, he falls back off his feet quite rapidly as he is kicked. His back and head hits the floor a moment later, making a loud fleshy smacking sound. He holds his nose, which begins to bleed quite heavily, and whimpers, hot tears pricking at his eyes*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans then barks out at Aeris* Go to your friend and keep her calm. *She then snorts and walks over to Seph* Damn.. That doesn’t look good. *sighing, she moves her hand over his face and begins casting a series of healing spells to stop the bleeding*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *squirms in protest and pain as Jenna puts her hand over his face, snorting blood onto himself as he struggles to sit up* That hurts, damn it! *loudly whimpers even after Jenna casts the minor healing spells, quite emotionally shaken from being kicked*

Aeris: *moves to Cloud’s side and begins trying to move her into a suitable position for birthing* Just stay calm, OK? This takes a while… hold my hand if you need to..

Cloud: *once sitting up, she glares down at Sephiroth, yelling out at him* Why are you here? Nobody wants you here! Get lost!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *casts another few healing spells over Seph, trying to make his nose as good as she can possibly manage. She then stands up and looks at Cloud* How can you even tell that is Seph? *shaking her head, she moves closer to Cloud and examines her* We need to figure out how far apart the contractions are…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I don’t know how to tell. She’s squeezing my hand pretty darn hard as it is. And she’s been moaning for the last few hours. But I guessed that was just her, at least until her water broke earlier. Then I came and got you. I don’t know how far along she is. Is there any way to tell? I’ve not done this very much.

Cloud: *yells at Jenna* It looks like him! And I can tell that it is, he just… *tenses sharply and groans as a contraction wave strikes her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Narrows her eyes as Cloud tenses up. She then nods* That would be one right there. You need to wait until the next sign of one. If they aren’t far apart, then we take action. If they are quite a bit apart, then I shall continue tending to Seph’s injury and you can calm your friend down.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: Alright… *reaches over to pat Cloud’s back, seeming quite unhappy about the turn of events. He just stays nearby, stroking her back, seating himself down on the edge of the bed to keep her company*

Sephiroth: *stumbles away from Jenna, backing up for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses at Seph then quickly leaps toward him before yanking him off his feet* No, you don’t. *growls* A well-trained Soldier, let alone general, does not run away from his problems. *she snorts in distaste*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls at her* For your information, I was not running away. I was going to clean myself up… *raises his hands, showing them to her, glaring hard. His hands and his chest is still spattered with blood from his bleeding nose* Or is that not allowed either?

Cloud: *relaxes again as the contraction subsides, lowering her head, just wishing that everyone would go away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *snorts and closes her eyes. Soon enough, she casts a spell to remove the blood from Seph’s clothes and body* There. *with that done, she turns back around to look at Cloud and Aeris. Despite her change of attention, she does not let go of Sephers*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to glare up at her* How long are you going to hold me here like this? *narrows his eyes* *”I can’t go anywhere at all? What are you expecting me to do here?”*

Aeris: You might as well pull up a chair. I don’t think the next contraction is going to come for some time. *reaches over to pat Cloud on the head* You were right.. this is going to take a while, isn’t it?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glares at Seph as he sends her the psychic transmission. Snorting, she shakes her head* ~If I have to stay around and help these two, so do you. As for holding you-~ *she allows herself a lazy smirk* ~-maybe I like having you in my arms.~ *turning her attention to Aeris, she nods* Very well. *so, she moves to the side of the room and sits down on the floor*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Too bad for me then, if I wanted to go anywhere…”* *Snorts in disgust, angry at her comment. He glares hard at her, then shakes his head and moves away to take a seat on a chair nearby*

Cloud: *her brows furrow as another wave of contractions begin, and she grips onto the bed*

Aeris: That one is closer than the last one…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head* I still don’t think it’s time yet for her to start pushing.. *shrugging, she glances over at Seph then rolls her eyes* ~You could have stayed near me.~ *snorting, she crosses her arms and closes her eyes, waiting for the right time to start helping out Cloud*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: I know. But it’s getting closer, that’s all I was saying… *pats the top of Cloud’s head, seeming quite anxious. Over the course of the next few hours, he just remains nearby, gently stroking her arms, keeping her calm through contraction waves, seeming to get the hang of it. When the contractions get quite close, he sits up properly, seeming determined* Okay… how can we help this along?

Sephiroth: *just folds his arms and watches, keeping his eyes closed, looking like he is doing nothing. In reality, he is keeping a watch on the child and trying to manipulate Cloud’s mind to dull some of the pain*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *pushes herself up to her feet. She then looks over Cloud before nodding* She needs to spread her legs apart a bit. Then, she should start pushing soon. During the next contraction, tell her to push.. *narrows her eyes as she senses an energy nearby that doesn’t belong to her family or Cloud and Aeris* I shall return. *with that, she exits the room and begins tracking down the energy*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *opens his eyes, watching her depart from the room* Tch… I don’t see why it was fine for her to do that… *scowls to himself, then closes his eyes again, concentrating on Cloud once more*

Aeris: *slowly nods his head* Okay, Cloud… *moves to pull her legs apart* Good thing you’re wearing a dress… *seems a little embarassed as he removes Cloud’s underpants, but grins shortly afterwards* When the contractions start getting very close, you can push. *grins* OK?

Cloud: Go away…

Viewing 25 posts - 51 through 75 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.