Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *whimpers as she watches Desiree storm past. She then looks at Sephiroth* Why? Why no happy?

Vincent: I suppose that we will have to wait and see there. *sighs then nods toward the child* That one… It has Sephiroth’s eyes, doesn’t it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: She’s not happy because she’s selfish and isn’t getting what she wants. *scowls in frustration and shakes his head* She’s just being a pathetic spoiled brat.

Aeris: *blinks* Oh, yeah. *grins* He’s Sephy’s. Really long story there, but… *nods her head* Sephy’s the daddy.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seres: *softly speaks* Oh.. Tha no good. *she shakes her head*

Vincent: *narrows his eyes slightly* Did you not mention earlier that Sephiroth has children with the other woman that you were speaking of? What exactly is this long story? *he glances at the other two men once more, trying to get any clues as to what they might be thinking by observing their postures and expressions, if not their words as well*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *nods her head* Yep. Sephy had kids with her. He’s had a few with her now. They’re pretty well cared for, considering that Sephy is a murderer and hates everybody. As for this little one… *sighs* Really long story, but he was made by accident, not love. There’s a lot of long stories. Which one would you like to hear first?

Cloud: *turns his head away, clearly not liking where this is going. He says nothing however*

Cid: *just puffs on a cigarette, not seeming to care*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *grunts* Perhaps it would be prudent to start from the closest thing that you have to a beginning. With all of this. *he glances at Cid once more* Can you have your men take us to Nibelheim while we continue our discussion in here? I believe that is where I last saw Tifa. *he then turns his attention toward Cloud, wanting to indicate that he’s thinking of the blond’s desires*

Seferia: *has shifted into her feline form and has slipped into the base. Soon enough, she makes her way to Jenna’s quarters. She then walks into the doorway. However, she says nothing and instead focuses her sights on the ill sorceress*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs* Alright. Well, let’s see. Jenna moved me to her homeworld a long time ago. When she was pregnant with their first girl. Then I came back, because they needed a healer… *shakes her head* Not much happened then. I just hung around here. Then Cloud came some time later. As for this one… *gently nods to her baby* Well. *pauses awkwardly* Some demons came and switched my spirit with Cloud’s spirit. Then another one possessed Sephy and raped her. Then this little guy was conceived. *sighs* Sad story, but… the little one can’t help how he got here and needs our love and protection as much as anyone does.

Sephiroth: *hears the movement noises, but does nothing because he’s used to hearing people move around and assumes it’s one of his kids*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Vincent: *just blankly stares at Aeris for a moment as he tries to digest what she just told him. He then releases an uncomfortable coughing noise before standing up* I believe that is enough for now… *he looks over at Cloud* You two do indeed look aged compared to the rest of us. *he frowns*

Seres: *looks over as she hears the noise as well. She then blinks before reaching up to gently tug on Seph’s hair* Fatha.. who tha?

Seferia: *looks over Jenna. She frowns as she notices that the female is out of commission. However, she remains as silent as always*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts in annoyance* Girl, don’t pull m–*cuts himself off as he senses out the area after Seres speaks. A loud growl suddenly sounds out from his throat as he moves to his feet and the air crackles as he he quickly gathers destructive energies around himself, quite prepared to defend the area, or die in the attempt*

Cloud: Yes… let’s not talk about this any more.

Aeris: Everyone is going to ask about it sooner or later… *sighs* better to tell the truth. *nods her head* So are we going home?

Cid: Phh. That’s all too fucked up for me. *grumbles and heads out of the room, wanting to fly the plane off* To Nibelheim we go, I guess.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *looks up as she senses Sephiroth’s energies. She then narrows her eyes just a slight bit. However, her expression remains mostly passive* I did not come here to speak to you. I have no interest in any frivolous activity.

Vincent: *nods* At the very least, we shall bring you two to Tifa. I know that she has been missing Cloud, even thought it hasn’t been long for us. *he gets to his feet before calmly walking to the control room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: How did you get in here?! *growls and charges towards Seferia, gettign within an inch of her, trying to look intimidating* Get out! *snarls and gives her a sharp shove towards the stairs* You’re not welcome here. I don’t know how you got past the security, but you will not get past me.

Aeris: *sighs and leans back in the chair* Yeah, you need to go to Tifa. Then you need to give Tyler a baby brother or a sister.

Cloud: *tenses and departs from the room*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *takes a step back in an attempt to compensate for Sephiroth’s pushing. She then looks down toward his eyes* As I said, I came to speak to the girl about our agreement. What has clearly just happened was never part of it. *her eyes narrow a bit more* I have not attacked you, and I shall not attack you given that you cease this aggression. As for how I entered, it is not hard. There is more than one crack and tunnel into this area.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* What agreement? *moves away from her and quickly picks up Seres, backing away again. It is quite clear to read from his body language that he is more interested in protecting those around him rather than wanting to pick a fight* What did Jenna agree to? *narrows his eyes* And what are you going to do to her?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *Straightens up and quickly regains her composure* As I stated before, I simply wish to speak to her. However, it seems that the girl is incapacitated. As to the substance of our agreement- *She looks over him for a moment then releases a slight feral clicking sound as she thinks* She and I have a certain pact. She supports our cause and gives me information and data to assist us in our plans to rid Earth of humans, and I allow her to continue looking like she’s loyal to the dragons who request that she keeps my Queen deterred from waging war. Why do you think she steals so much information on things that would not be of use to her?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *narrows his eyes* Oh, I see.. *glares slightly at Jenna’s sleeping form* Oh, so that’s how it is? *grunts* Fine, go ahead and speak to her. If you can. *snorts and carries Seres out of the room, returning her to her bedroom, closing the door behind him before finally setting her down on the floor*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *shakes her head at Sephiroth’s retreating form. She then glances at Jenna again before softly speaking* This was not part of the deal. *Determining that a comatose woman will not be much use in a conversation, she turns to leave*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just peers at Seferia from a crack in the doorway, keeping his eyes narrowed and his attention glued on her* *”If you’re so intent on talking to her, why don’t you heal her up? Wouldn’t it make more sense to do that?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *pauses and turns to look in Sephiroth’s direction. She then coldly replies* ~Even if I had the inclination to heal her rather than wait, her ills are not in my capabilities to heal. You are on your own where it comes to healing her.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls, moving out the door, standing back in the room* Do you honestly think I look like a healer? *snorts* Get out of here. I don’t know why you came here, but you’re useless. Get lost.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: ~Not listening to others will not achieve anything. What I said is that you are on your own where it comes to finding ways to heal her.~ *She then turns to look her sights on Sephiroth once more* ~You are a very self-involved man who only thinks about things from your perspective. Typical.~ *She shakaes her head* ~I shall speak to the female when she is well again.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Good. You do that…”* *growls, still cranky and sour at this creature for being turned away from the fight before* *”I don’t particularly give a damn about what you think of me. I don’t want you here if you can’t do anything useful. Just leave.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *chooses to ignore most of Sephiroth’s words. However, she does notice something upon a final psychic sweep of the area. So, she calmly walks to Zach’s room and opens up the door. She then focuses her sights on the hatchling that is currently nipping on Zach’s arm*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is still snoozing when the dragon hatchling nips on his arm. He groans, vaguely awakened by the biting when Seferia opens up the door* Hey… *sits up, glancing down at the dragon* Are you bored? Hungry again? *glances at the door and sits upright, startled* Wh… who are you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *doesn’t bother answering Zach at all. Instead, she just locks her gaze on the dragon. Snorting after another few moments, she turns her attention to Sephiroth once more. She roams her eyes over him, though there’s a faint hint of distaste* That is your son in there. *she states it quite plainly. However, it would also sound like an accusation more than a simple statement*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow, seeming somewhat confused by Seferia’s statement* Which one ‘in there’ are you referring to?

Zach: *picks the dragon up then cuddles him, telepathically expressing the desire to be calm to his mind. He also sends thoughts of curiousity, wanting to know what the dragon needs or wants from him right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: The dragon. That one is your son. *hre eyes narrow as she continues to speak* I know not how you and the other human there *she momentarily looks at Jenna* produced a dragon as a son. However, I can clearly sense that much. *the end of her tail twitches* You two will not have the needed information to raise a dragon.

Dragon: *momentarily glances up at Zach. He then chirps before resuming his nipping. For the most part, he wants to play around*

Viewing 25 posts - 676 through 700 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.