Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: What do you want me to do? Send him out with a farewell party and buy cake and flowers? *glares* I want him out of here just as much as you do. *pulls on Hojo’s other arm, helping Jenna remove him from the area*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grumbles* No, I was referring to the fact that you didn’t seem to want to assist me in forcing him out of here. *She glances at Hojo then narrows her eyes* Strange that you are not putting up a fight. *she shrugs and continues dragging the man toward the exit*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *grins* Why fight it? You seem to be doing a good enough job all on your own. Why resist? You don’t need my help or my hinderance to kick me out.

Sephiroth: I never said I didn’t want to help. Whatever gave you that idea? *scowls as he continues to haul Hojo along* Dump him in one of the useless materia caves…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, you complained all the way through the process. *She snorts* It doesn’t matter. I have your help now. *She shakes her head. She then continues to drag Hojo up thee stairs. Soon enough, she exits the base before letting go of Hojo. She doens’t care that the sun is currently out and shining quite brightly*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *only resists once they are going up the stairs. Once they are outside, he begins to howl in pain, trying to resist against the pulling with all his might and effort, wanting to flee back into the darkness*

Sephiroth: *snorts at his reaction* What an idiot. *holds him firm, not wanting him to escape*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly* Seph, he’s a vampire thanks to Virgo, remember? The skin of vampires are photosensitive. *she coldly smirks at Hojo* It probably hurts worse than all the injections that he gave you combined, Seph. Doesn’t it, worm? *she narrows her eyes at the writhing scientist*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *doesn’t answer Jenna and begins to hiss, losing his sanity in his rage, going quite feral. He extends his fangs and tries to chomp into Jenna’s arm, wanting to rip a large chunk out of it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grits her teeth then lets go of Hojo as soon as the man bites down onto her arm. She then reaches over and gently rubs the area that was bitten down on* Damn it..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *hisses* Are you alright? *shoves Hojo aside and grasps Jenna’s bitten arm, wanting to inspect it* Should it be cleaned up? *growls* You’re not going to turn into one of them, are you? *swings a punch at Hojo in his anger*

Hojo: *growls, yanking his arms away from Jenna and Sephiroth once they are distracted, snickering loudly. He growls as he is punched, but quickly flees, darting into the shade of a nearby tree*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shakes her head* No, I’m not going to turn. A simple scratch like that won’t do anything. *she quickly casts a spell to heal up her wound, also removing any traces of “infections” that she could have possibly received from Hojo* To turn, a vampire needs to completely drain the blood from a victim then have that victim inject some of its blood. *she snorts a she notices Hojo running away*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Hojo: *darts for the shade of a bigger tree, continuing his feral hissing noises. Once he is far enough away, he climbs the tree, wanting to hide in the shady canopy until nightfall*

Sephiroth: Oh, I see… I don’t want you to turn, because then I would have to kill you.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head* Do not worry about that ever, Seph. I’m certain that our bond would prevent that from ever happening anyway. *She snorts then turns back to the base* Well, he’s no longer inside. That’s good enough for now.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *nods* I don’t think he can turn anything out here. So I guess we’re best off going back inside, correct? I want to check up on something anyway. *heads back for the base doors, walking back down the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *nods and moves to follow after Sephiroth. She only glances toward the area where St. Sephy and Sephiros are just momentarily while passing by that floor. Still, she doesn’t speak out and just remains near her mate* What is it that you want to check up on?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Zach’s hatchling dragon. It just hatched, and now I want to know if it’s being taken care of properly. He is inexperienced and needs time to adjust to his new job.”* *once at the bottom of the stairs, he walks back into Jenna’s quarters and heads for Zach’s room, peering in the door, sensing out the dragon*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dragon: *is contently sleeping amongst the blankets that Zach had layed out for him. The tip of his tail flicks from time to time as he dreams. For the most part, he is quite content and peaceful*

Jenna: Ah, Zach’s been giving me the thousand questions treatment since the dragon’s been born. I think he’s doing just fine. *moves to sit on the bed rather than follow Seph to Zach’s room*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Ah, I see… *moves into the room, genuinely curious to look over the dragon himself. He grunts slightly at it’s appearance, crouching down to inspect it more carefully* *”I think it inherited most of the traits from the dragon species that you were. It’s mostly red. But I can see the occaisonal silver fleck on it’s hide. It’s also very small and not very intimidating.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, you weren’t very intimidating at one day of age either. I don’t think a single creature that exists would ever be intimating at that age.~ *She slowly shakes her head* ~As for his color, it’s likely to change as he develops. Several times, the hatchling colors change completely. A lot of reds seem to start off as orange hatchlings.~ *she shrugs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Did you want to hold it?”* *leans over the dragon and begins lightly poking at it’s wings, inspecting it’s attributes, having never really seen a baby dragon this close before*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dragon: *releases a light whining noise and tries to curl up even more as he’s touched. He seems to be more interested in sleeping than being poked and inspected at the moment*

Jenna: ~If it is in a mood to be held, then I suppose so.~ *she shrugs then gets up so that she can move to Zach’s room. She then looks around, trying to locate Zach*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *carefully scoops the dragon up in his hands, not really seeming to mind the fact that it was asleep, glancing over it properly* It’s asleep, I doubt it can be in a mood to do anything right now.

Zach: *is still on the bed, very much asleep right now*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dragon: *squeaks as it is picked up. It groggily opens its eyes and begins to slowly wiggle about. It then looks up at Sephiroth before sqeaking again, seeming somewhat distressed*

Jenna: *frowns as she notices the dragons actions* Perhaps you should have let it rest in peace rather than pick it up, Seph. *still she moves to Seph’s side and tries to calm the dragon down by gently touching its snout*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *grunts* Phh… *sets the dragon back down on the bed beside Zach* So I suppose it’s going to attach itself to him and we’ll never really get to see it then, hm? *scowls slightly, then moves for the door*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dragon: *scrambles away from Sephiroth as soon as he’s let go. He then presses himself up against Zach before trying to lie down once more*

Jenna: *sighs at Seph* Well, yes, it is attached to Zach. I’d imagine that it imprinted him as its caretaker the moment it hatched. *she shrugs then moves to Seph’s side once more* Does that bother you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Not really. No. Should it? *shakes his head, then moves out of the room and sits back down on the bed, picking up one of his books to read* He can do whatever he wants with it, so long as he doesn’t kill it.

Viewing 25 posts - 551 through 575 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.