Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *suddenly looks up at Jenna upon hearing her comment, then sharply turns his head away, scowling. With that, he slides off the bed and quickly leaves the room*

Sephiroth: *moves an arm around Jenna’s waist, sleepily grinning at her. When Zach departs the room, he raises an eyebrow, then shakes his head* Stupid.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *groans* ~Zach, get back here. If you want it to imprint on you, you need to be present. Get you butt back over there. I just was telling you to let it hatch naturally. That is all.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”I wasn’t treating it like a toy!!”* *growls angrily and moves up the stairs* *”How dare you even consider something like that, after all this time… that’s so unfair. Do you think I don’t know anything? Did you think the tapping was just me screwing around?”* *sits down on the stairs and covers his eyes, beginning to cry*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Zach, I’m sorry. Please, just come back in here. You are doing a good job. I was only commenting on one thing and one thing alone..~ *she deeply sighs* ~Please, just come back here.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *”Leave me alone…”* *leans against the rock wall in the stairway, wiping his eyes off on his shirt* *”I can’t go back in there anyway…”*

Sephiroth: *tilts his head in curiousity as Jenna sighs* Is he being difficult? Argumentative? *grunts* Do I have to go up there and knock some respect into him and then drag him back down here by his ear?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She shakes her head. She then closes her eyes and casts a spell to teleport Zach back into his bedroom. As soon as he reappears, she moves over to grip onto his shoulders, trying to keep him put* Settle down. I told you that I’m sorry. Now, settle down. This is something that you’ve wanted to see for quite some time.

*the dragon squeaks as it continues to enlarge the hole*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *looks up at her, rather alarmed at the sudden shift of location, then quickly lowers his head, trying to save face, not wanting to be seen crying* I just… *sniffles* I know, you just made it sound like I didn’t know what I was doing… *glances over at the egg, then tries to move back to the bed*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she shakes her head. She then yawns* I just woke up, Zach. Do you really think tact is going to be something that I’ll have yet.. *she then moves to lean against Seph once more* ~There, problem solved.~

*finally, the dragon seems to think that the hold is large enough. So, it begins to move out through the hold. First, it pokes its head out and looks around, cautious*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *sits back down on the bed, his back facing Jenna and Sephiroth now. When the dragon peers it’s head out of the shell, he tries making a mock gentle trill at it, then reaches his hand out toward it, wanting to touch it* It’s really, really red…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dragon: *blinks and looks up at Zach. It then squeaks at him before slowly wiggling out even more. Slowly, it pulls itself out of the egg. It then stumbles over to Zack so that it can sniff him*

Jenna: *glances up at Seph* ~Did you want to go back to bed, or do you want to continue watching this?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *keeps very still so the dragon can catch proper note of his scent, then trills at it once again, grinning* Hey there, little one… *moves his other hand beside him and sits on it, resisting the urge to pick the dragon up*

Sephiroth: *”You’ve probably seen that a thousand times.”* *moves for the door* *”I don’t mind leaving them be, though I must ask you again – are you sure you want to leave it in his care?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Seph, Zach is only a door away from us. It’s not like we are putting that much of a risk into putting him in charge of taking care of the dragon. I am certain that this is for the best, and even if he doesn’t do things the way you like it, he’s right there.~ *yawning, she wanders back over to the bed*

Dragon: *continues to sniff Zach with curiosity. It then nips at his hand in a gentle manner and sends out a psychic request for food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh, you want food? *glances at the doorway, then back at the dragon* Umm… *”Hey mom, can you help me? I need to remove the eggshell off my bed and get this dragon feeling safe and secure somewhere. It also needs food. Do we have any fresh meat?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~There’s a large storage of meat in the kitchen, Zach. You can gather as much of it as you would like from there. If you wanted fresher.. well, you’d have to catch and kill it yourself.~ *she yawns and lies down on the bed again. She then looks up at Seph* Are you still going to demand that we leave this place?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *makes a very quiet sighing sound* I don’t know… as long as we’re not discovered and left alone, I don’t care where the island is. Though I will miss flying to the North American continent for those deep-dish style pizzas that are popular in the town of Chicago. The children seemed to really like those.

Zach: Ah.. OK… *moves his hands under the dragon, very carefully trying to pick it up, not wanting to scare it. He telepathically replies, wordlessly telling the dragon that he knows where food is*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs at Seph’s statements. She then rolls her eyes* Seph, if you want to visit Earth, then go ahead and do that. You do know how to create portals, right? I’m certain you’ve done such before.. *she shrugs* I just figured that we should make our living space in a place that is benign, for the most part. *she glances down at the ground* I’m certain this planet will help protect our children..

Dragon: *chirps as it is picked up. It then clings onto Zach and trills at him in anticipation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *grins, very pleased with the positive response from the dragon. He holds it securely in his arms and then moves out of his room, heading up the stairs to the kitchen. Once there, he sets the dragon down on the ground* Stay there, OK? *wanders over to the refrigerator and begins browsing through it for steak, or any other kind of meat meant for cooking* Pot roast… hmm. *frowns* Eh, Seph’s gonna get pissed if I use that. *takes it out anyway and sets it down on the middle of the floor so he can start cutting small bite size pieces off it* Come over here. *holds one out for the dragon to eat*

Sephiroth: It should, provided it’s not found by the humans. Once they find it, they may try to settle on it. Or they may even try to dig for minerals.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, I’ve protected this planet form the advancements of human civilization on Earth. I think that I can hold off the backwards society that you came from. *she snorts* Do not worry, no human settlement shall ever form on Halcyon.

Dragon: *he sniffs about and begins to explore the kitchen, even though he was told to stay put. However, once Zach sets down the food, he turn his head toward the boy and then happily chirps. Soon enough, he trots over to Zach and opens up his mouth, expected Zach to give him mashed up food and put it down his throat*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Uh.. *waves the piece of raw meat near his snout* Come on. I see some teeth in there. It’s food, you should eat it now. *frowns* *”Mom… the dragon’s not eating.”* *makes a trilling sound at the dragon and waves the meat again, trying to encourage it*

Sephiroth: *sighs* Alright. I will trust your words. I just don’t want them to come here, discover me, and kill everyone here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: As I told you before, Seph, the one that is most likely to take such action had been living with us for the last few years. *She shakes her head* Even then.. *she frowns* That other Sephiroth is probably awake by now. I forgot to check on him when I was telling Cloud to leave.. *she then releases a sigh at Zach’s request* ~I don’t know what to tell you, Zach. Perhaps you need to act like a mother dragon. Give it mashed up food to start with?~

Dragon: *Doesn’t react to the food as is at the moment. Instead, he keeps his mouth open and continues to wait for the food to be placed inside his mouth*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Oh, yeah… *”Thanks mom, but I don’t have a crop. How am I supposed to chew up raw meat and regurgitate it to the dragon?”* *glances around the kitchen, moving to his feet as he eyes a blender* *”Nevermind, I think I worked it out. Just uh… tell Sephiroth not to make any fruit smoothies for a while.”* *picks up the pot roast and begins cutting chunks from it, throwing them into the blender. Once he figures he has enough, he glances back down at the dragon, telepathically telling it that the loud noise about to occur is normal. After that, he turns the blender on and holds the lid down*

Sephiroth: Hmph… I’ll have to go check up on the other versions of myself before too long, then. *scowls* I don’t want them running around freely.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hmmm… *she tilts her head as she listens to what Zach has to say to her. She then looks over at Sephiroth* Zach said that you should not make things called fruit smoothies for some time.. *She shrugs* It doesn’t mean much to me. *she then scoots closer to him and reaches over to rub the side of his head* As for the other Sephiroths… I still say we don’t know anything about the one that you decided to beat up on sight. How do we know that one is a danger? He may be as much as a *she then devilishly smirks* wuss as you are. *she winks at him before quickly moving in to kiss him*

Dragon: *releases a surprised squeak as it hears the blender. It then scurries to Zach’s behind and presses itself up behind him as if searching out shelter*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Hey… *sighs and stops the blender, reaching down to scoop the dragon up in his arms, cradling it in an attempt to make it feel secure and comforted* I’m sorry, everything’s new to you.. I should have given you more warning. *carries him over to the table, then sits down, setting the dragon in his lap. He then reaches a hand out to gently pat the dragon’s head, also gently stroking him under his chin* I don’t know how this is gonna work… *telepathically tries to express to the dragon that the blender sound equals food, and that it’s a good noise to hear*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Dragon: *initially shakes about as Zach picks him up. He also tries to desporately move about his legs in an attempt to get them on ground again. However, he settles down once Zach begins to comfort him. Closing his eyes, he leans in toward his hand*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Shh… it’s OK. *continues to gently stroke his hand along the dragon’s head, holding him in place with his other arm. He sighs at the dragon’s reaction and decides to pick him up again after a few minutes, carrying him back downstairs* I’m gonna let you adjust to everything first, before scaring you with everyday household appliances again. *moves into his room and sets the dragon on his bed, picking up the shards of the eggshell that it hatched from* There… *partially covers the dragon with blankets then telepathically tells him to tunnel and hide in them*

Viewing 25 posts - 501 through 525 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.