Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *She slowly shakes her head* A small touch won’t bother me. Completely bathing in it for an extended period of time.. that would probably make me sick. *She shrugs and pulls out just a small smear which she rubs in between her thumb and index finger. She then shrugs* I’ll get you a map later.. For now, I think there’s two things I need to deal with. *She then turns around and heads upstairs. She leaves Seph be once more as she passes by him. Instead, she just marches up the stairs before entering Cloud and Aeris’s room. She then boldly speaks out* You can go home now. Call your friends and leave.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: *Is busying himself with some reading when Jenna comes into the room. As she speaks, he moves to his feet, almost sounding insulted in his reply* How? How can we go home and rejoin our friends? We’re still stuck on this damn island.

Aeris: You’re OK with us leaving? *cuddles her infant, whom is currently fussing* Can you tell Sephy that I decided to give the little one a name? *cuddles him, grinning* I decided to call him ‘Tyler’. Simple sounding, but I like it. A lot.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *coldly spits out toward Cloud* You have your phone thing, right? Charge it, get a signal, then get out of here… *She glances at Aeris* She’ll be able to confirm to you right here and now where you are at the moment.. *She then tilts her head and shrugs* Very well. I do not care what you name your whelp. ~Seph, are you still awake?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: My phone hasn’t worked for years and I threw it away. *glares hard at her* And I already told you, I can’t get out of here. I’m still stuck on this damn island. Weren’t you listening? I knew you were stubborn and ignorant, but I didn’t know you were deaf too.

Sephiroth: *weakly groans* *”Barely…. what do you need now…?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Well, it’s not my fault that you don’t keep things “just in case”. *she snorts then looks at Aeris once more* I’m certain you can hear an old aquaintance already. Go ahead and let him know the news. I shouldn’t need to tell you of all people where you two are. *shet hen turns her back on them. However, she doesn’t leave the room* ~I don’t necessarily need you. I just have some news for you. Your son has a name, Tyler.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Oh, I see.”*

Cloud: Yeah? Well if your information is true, we’d be happy to get out of here. Come on Aeris, see if you can find anybody and just tell them we need to get out of this dump. *sits down on the bed, glancing at Jenna’s back as she turns away, seeming annoyed*

Aeris: *quietly sighs* Jenna… do you have a phone that can connect to the network here?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *hisses in annoyance* Why would I have one of your planet’s phones? *she loudly snorts at the very thought. She then shakes her head* ~Seph.. by any chance did you hold onto your phone thing from this planet? To get rid of Cloud, we need one of those things.~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *groans* *”I don’t have one… tell them to go away so they can stop bugging you, so I can get some sleep…”*

Aeris: I don’t know, you have that big fancy computer and everything that might be able to connect. *shrugs slightly, then heads for the door* Oh well, thanks for having us here. I’ll leave with Cloud, now. We’ll work out a way to get out of here.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sharply nods* Good. Don’t tell them that we are here. I do not want to be bothered by your idiotic friends. *with that, she heads down the stairs. On her way back to the bedroom, she pauses and thinks* Hmm.. *Snorts* No, it’ll leave that one be for now. *so, she continues down the stairs. Soon enough, she slides up next to Seph in the bed before snuggling up against him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *”I have to tell them we’re here. How else is Cid going to fly the plane down here and pick us up?”*

Sephiroth: *purrs slightly as Jenna snuggles up against him, tiredly cracking his eyes open to glance over at her* Are they gone now…? *yawns* This is almost torture, being fatigued and not being able to sleep with all these interruptions.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Telling them that you’re here and telling them that we’re here are two different things. Have them pick you up. But I do not want Seph or my family to be bothered.~ *She then pats Seph’s shoudler* Don’t worry. No more interruptions. Just go to sleep. She nuzzles her nose against the back of his neck. She then yawns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Hmph.. woman, you’d better be right this time, or else…. *trails off, closing his eyes, soon drifting into the first stages of sleep when Jenna nuzzles his neck. He makes a faint purr as he breathes out, and the sound soon becomes slow and rhythmic*

Aeris: *”Fine, I won’t…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *makes herself comfortable as well. Not long after Seph begins drifting to sleep, she begins to loose her hold on consciousness as well. So, she gives in to the exhaustion that she’s been hiding since she had cast the spells earlier. So, she drifts into a deep sleep*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just sleeps for the next several hours, occaisonally snoring as he shifts positions. Even after the hours have passed though, he is very slow to wake due to the fact he is sore from his huge efforts the day previous*

Zach: *first thing in the morning, he places his ear to the egg and begins gently tapping on the surface*

Seferia
    Keymaster

*The egg wobbles about as Zach taps on its shell. Soon after, a muffled chirping noise can be heard from inside. In fact, there seems to be quite a bit of noise coming from inside the egg*

Jenna: *sleeps just as deeply as Sephiroth does. Aside from the snoring and shifting about, she more or less is in the same condition as him. Rather than shift positions, she keeps snuggled up against her mate and tries to keep her arms wrapped about his midsection. Also, she frequently has her head rested on his shoulder, given that he is in an optimal position for her to do such*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *is rather quick to pick up the egg once it starts chirping. He places it down on the middle of the bed and makes a quick ‘nest’ out of his blankets, seeming very hopeful indeed* Mom!! Come in here quick! *grins with excitement and once again gently taps on the outside of the egg, wondering if it will invoke another reaction from the youngster inside*

Sephiroth: *purrs loudly as he finds Jenna still snuggled up against him when he wakes up. At least, until he hears Zach’s yelling* Jen… *lightly shakes her shoulder*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *releases a legnthy groan as Sephiroth shakes her. She then tries to press herself up even closer to him* Five more minutes…

*the egg once again rattles about as its tapped. There is more squeaking noises. Then, a small chip flies off the top of the egg as a tiny horn breaks through*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *growls slightly* Mom, the egg is hatching, you gotta come in here now! *seems very surprised as the tiny horn breaks through the egg and he is very quick to move his fingers onto it, wanting to feel it*

Sephiroth: *frowns at the noise, then once again shakes Jenna’s shoulder* I think you should wake up. Zach’s dragon egg is hatching and I think he wants you to be there.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles* Tired… You go.. It’s your turn. *She still tries to refuse waking up. In fact, it almost seems like she’s talking in her sleep rather than half-awake*

*The horn quickly ducks back into the egg as Zach touches it. However, the egg continues to rattle as the hatchling works on breaking out. However, it should be clear that the process is not about to be quick*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *seems dissapointed as the horn moves back into the egg again. He just sits back and runs a hand across the egg surface, though his attention is practically glued to the hole incase there is more activity* Come on out, little one… *taps the egg surface again*

Sephiroth: *sighs* Alright… *moves out of the bed, stretching momentarily before wandering off to Zach’s room to have a look* How do you know it’s going to hatch now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly groans as Sephiroth walks away. She then nuzzles her nose against his pillow. She remains asleep for another ten minutes. However, she eventually begins to rouse then she pats Seph’s spot before realizing that she’s missing a warm body* Hmm.. *she slowly sits up and rubs her eyes* Seph…?

*there is another squeaking noise from inside the egg as Zach continues to tap on it. It then breaks its horn through another section of the egg, making a crack between the two small holes. Like before, it pulls its snout away from the hole it made and begins pecking at the inside of the egg once more*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back out into the room, shaking his head at her, amused* You still need to come over here and bear witness to this as Zach wishes for you to do. And you have gone over your own estimation of five more minutes.

Zach: *looks up at Sephiroth, then smirks* Well, after that, *points to the second hole* I doubt you can say it’s not hatching. I wonder if I should help it out…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Mmm… *she rubs at her eyes and stumbles out of the bed. She then walks over to Seph’s side, though she’s clearly quite tired and doesn’t seem to want to be awake* I don’t remember anything of the sort. *she yawns once more then glances in the room* Why does Zach want me?

*The dragon continues to struggle inside the egg. It makes several more cracks in the shell. Eventually, a tiny clawed paw pokes through the egg. The paw wiggles about a bit before pulling back in. The dragon then begins trying to make the hole larger so that it can slither out*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t answer her and just nods into the room, motioning silently at the egg*

Zach: *loudly laughs, seeming very excited as he sees the paw. He tries to peer into the hole the dragon has made, wanting to get a better look at it* Red… *grins broadly* The little dragon is really, really red. Come on, you can do it! *taps on the egg with one hand and pokes at the broken shell edge with his other hand, still debating whether or not to help the hatchling out*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at Zach then at the egg. She groans and rolls her eyes* Zach, stop that. Just let it hatch naturally. Stop poking and prodding it. It’s not some toy or experiment. *she then yawns once more and leans against Seph’s side*

*the dragon continues to wiggle about in its egg. slowly, more holes and cracks form. Also, the largest hole where the paw had emerged from earlier slowly expands and the dragon picks at it*

Viewing 25 posts - 476 through 500 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.