Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *deeply sighs at Seph’s attitude. She then slowly shakes her head as she notices the condition of his clothing* That’s great.. *she moves closer to him then kneels down next to him* This should help some what. *she reaches out toward him before casting a spell to make his clothes shrink to fit him now*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances down at his clothing, then back up at her* That had better fit me again when this is over. I don’t want to be crushed by it. *snorts and moves for the room where he cast the spell, wanting to inspect the walls, wanting to know exactly what went wrong*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs and shakes her head* If you’re worried about such, we can insure that you are naked when we do return you to your proper… desired age. *she watches Seph then shakes her head* I don’t think that will accomplish much at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It will accomplish everything… *scowls* I want to know why this happened, and how to prevent it. *makes an angry growling sound and shakes his head* What else would you suggest I do, hm?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: The glyphs won’t give you any answers at all, Seph. I use them each time that I cast the same spell on myself, so I can assure you that it was not them that malfunctioned. This was your first attempt. So, it’s not overly surprising that something went wrong. You simply didn’t de-activate the energies when you got to your target age.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You never said anything about deactivating the energies, Jenna! *makes a loud irritated sound and shakes his head in frustration, seeming very cranky* Tch… now what the hell am I supposed to do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Crosses her arms* I’ve taught you the basics on spell-casting on and off since you’ve gained the ability. I didn’t think that I needed to tell you. *she snorts then glances to the side* I’m sorry.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: It’s not going to change what’s happened. *scowls down at himself again and shakes his head, moving for the door* This is ridiculous! *snorts in disgust and heads for the lower levels of the base*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *lowers her head to look at the ground for a moment. She then softly mutters* At least it’s fixable.. *Shrugging to herself, she recomposes herself then quickly moves to follow after Seph. Soon enough, she’s walking right next to Seph and keeping pace with him. She then holds out her hand, as if offering to let him grab onto it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* Fixable… but utterly ridiculous… *hisses and grabs onto her hand as she offers it out to him, taking it up in his. He grumbles to himself as he follows her from there on, his attention down at the ground, glaring at it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *watches Seph as they walk to their bedroom. Upon entering the bedroom, she quickly turns on him before picking him up. Once he is securely in her arms, she leans in to gently kiss his forehead* Settle down. This won’t last long at all.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Oh yeah? *scowls up at her, though with his current size, it wouldn’t look very intimidating at all* What makes you so sure of that? *glances down at his arms, and the rest of his body* How long would you estimate?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *carries Seph over to their bed then sits down. Once on the bed, she begins to gently massage the back of his head with her right hand* I already told you, it’ll be just a few days to a week. Not very long at all. *she then moves in to gently kiss him, trying to make him feel better*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises his head to try and return the kiss, then pulls back, frowning slightly* Wouldn’t this be classed as…. pedophilia, or similar? I don’t really know. *chuckles slightly and moves his head back in to properly kiss her, making a very weak light-pitched purring sound*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly chuckles as Seph kisses her again. She returns the action as best she can for a few moments. She then pulls back and pats his head before setting him down on the bed* Technically, no matter how you put it, I’m much older than you. So, any way shape or form of our relationship could be twisted to be akin to pedophilia.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Only if I’m a child, like I am now. If I was an adult, it wouldn’t matter – it wouldn’t be pedophilia. *glances down at the bed* This looks huge now… I can’t believe it. *slowly shakes his head* It must be strange to look at me now. I was so tall before, my feet hung out over the edge of this when I was laid out.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes* Barely, Seph. You aren’t quite that tall, normally.. *she shakes her head then shrugs* I suppose a bit. Remember, I first met you when you weren’t much older than what you seem to be now. The children are the ones that won’t really take well to this.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: They won’t… they won’t take orders from me when I’m like this either. *folds his arms and scowls, very frustrated* I’m half expecting to be pushed around. You’re going to have to tell them about the situation, who I am, and that I should still be respected.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly nods* If that is what you want to do, I shall do that for you. I’ll keep the children in line as best as possible.. We are outnumbered, so it’s not an easy task. *shrugging, she reaches over to gently scratch Seph’s back*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Numbers never matter. You can be very outnumbered but if you have the prescence, you can dominate over everything. *scowls* It’s all about prescence, nothing more. Stand up to those kids and you’ll keep your authority over them. That’s all you need to know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: No matter the presence that I put out, Seph, I cannot be everywhere at once. Even you must realize that is impossible. That’s why things work best around here when both of us are around to handle situations… At least you’re not invalid or anything.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I’m not invalid, but I’m not exactly in a position to be intimidating, or powerful. *slowly shakes his head* What are we going to do about that? *frowns* Maybe you can tell them something. Make up some story, I mean. Regardless, I think I’m going to be laughed at… *scowls* Pheh…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, I can’t pass you off as a visiting relative. Our children know about your history, and they are too smart to fall for that. *she simply shakes her head* There’s next to no way for us to get around just telling them the truth here.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls* Tch… they’re going to make fun of me. *moves to his feet, heading for the stairs* Maybe it’s best if I leave for the next few days until this rubbish is sorted out….

Aeris: *runs down the stairs in a panic, yelping as he spots Jenna and Sephiroth. He flails his arms and begins to yell* Oh my, I’m glad you’re here! You have to come, right away! Cloud went into labor!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, don’t leave. I’d rather have you- *hisses as Aeris suddenly enters the room. Shaking her head, she grumbles* You’re supposed to be a healer, Cetra.. Healers are not supposed to be the ones who panic over such issues. *Snorting, she gets to her feet. She then glances at Seph* You might as well help as well. This technically isn’t my problem at all.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.