Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *doesn’t seem to react a great deal as Jenna picks him up. Once he is dragged over to the bed, he smirks back at her, but closes his eyes, wanting to rest and recover from his exertion of energy* Thank you…

Zach: *pats Seres and Dimitri on the head once the island has gone still again. Once the ground is settled he comes out of their room, heading back into his room to get his egg back* So, want to find out what the hell just happened? We seem to be alright…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *happily gives the egg back to Zach once he comes to gather it. She then scowls* Hrmph.. at the moment, I just want to know what that horrid smell is! It’s sickening. I don’t think I’ve ever smelled anything as bad as it before.

Jenna: *softly chuckles at Seph’s actions. She then grunts as she pushes him up onto the bed* You weigh a lot. I hope you know that. *she leans in to kiss him then reaches down to begin removing his boots*

Dimitri: *settles down after the island stops rumbling. He then looks around with curiosity before sliding off his bed and away from Seres. Soon enough, he follows after Zach, wanting to explore with his big brother*

Seres: Hey! *crosses her arms, not liking that Dimitri just abandoned her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I don’t know what the smell is. But it smells like blood. Really strong sanguine smell…. *pinches his nose, not really liking it* I don’t know where it’s coming from either. Lemme ask.. *moves out of the room, seeming happy as he sees Jenna* Hey, what’s that horrid smell around here? And do you know what happened? There was an earthquake or something! Did a volcano erupt? I know volcanic fumes can smell bad.

Sephiroth: *just makes a gentle purring sound, grinning back at Jenna* Where… where did you move it to, anyway…?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *looks up as Zach begins to ask her questions. Meanwhile, she simply pats the top of Seph’s head in an affectionate manner while ignoring his question* Hm? Oh, a volcano didn’t erupt. We simply relocated the island to another planet.. *she shakes her head* Everything is fine. As for the smell.. *tilts her head* I believe that is raw mako or lifestream.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs as Jenna pats his head, at least until she speaks* Life… *trails off, slowly sitting up, seeming a little annoyed* What?? *growls* You moved us to the planet? Why did you do that!? *springs to his feet, but quickly decides that is a bad idea as he stumbles, falling back onto the bed again* Damnit… why would you do that…? *hisses*

Zach: We’re on another planet?? *blinks* Did you even check the atmospheric pressure differences?! What’s the content of the air like outside? Are you even sure that was safe?? How the hell do you even…. *puts a hand on his head, seeming quite alarmed as he tries to think of how Jenna and Sephiroth would have gone about the task* …how?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *sighs at Seph and tries to push him back down onto the bed* Settle down. This was the only place I could think of that would insure our safety. *She then glances at Zach* Yes, we’re on another planet. We’re now on your Father’s world of origin. Since he came from here, and I’ve been here before, I can assure you that the air is perfectly fine. You *nods toward Zach* might be actually healthier here than you ever were on Earth.. *she shrugs* As for how… It wasn’t easy.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: The planet that… *frowns and moves back into his room, carrying his egg with him, slowly shaking his head*

Sephiroth: Why… *hisses* We’re not safe here at all! Not by a long shot. *sits up on the bed, scowling* I had anonymity back on the other planet, earth. Here.. I’m nothing but a fiend and public enemy No.1 – there’s a large portion of the population that want my head on a pike. *seems quite unhappy* They’ll come here… and they’ll kill us all…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head at Seph and tries to push him back down to a laying position yet again* We do not know that. Even if they all hate you, public opinion can be easily swayed. It’s not that hard. *she tries to look him straight in the eyes* For now, just lay down and rest.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* It has to go back… or go somewhere else… *shakes his head* We’re not safe here. They’ll murder the children without a doubt. I know them, Jenna. *scowls* It’s going to happen. It will only be a matter of time before they come.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, the only one on this planet that honestly wants to murder you has been living on this island for the last few years. *she caresses the side of his face* If they do come, we’ll handle them. However, I am certain that we will be safe here. *she glances toward Zach’s room* I’ll be right back.. *Deciding that Zach’s reaction earlier was a bit strange, she moves inside the room before softly coughing* Zach? Was there something that was bothering you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t understand… *watches her leave, sighing with unhappiness* It’s only a matter of time…

Zach: *glances back up at Jenna as she coughs, then shakes his head* No.. who ever said I had a problem? I didn’t do anything. I didn’t say much. I don’t really have a problem with anyone or anything right now. *places the egg back into the incubation box and readjusts the temperature* Why are you asking? *shiftily glances away*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *crosses her arms* Zach, I can tell when my children are acting a bit off. You seemed to not like the news that we were on the Planet where Seph comes from. *she moves closer to Zach* Please, just speak to me.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I just….. *tenses* You didn’t even warn us. Why are we here? And… how the hell did you move the island without breaking it apart? *frowns* Land mass wasn’t meant to be moved. It’s downright unnatural. *sighs* And what’s so good about this place, anyway? My dragon needs her home planet.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Softly sighs at Zach* The snake has been tormenting both myself and your sister for quite some time. Haven’t you noticed that Cancer’s been on edge as of late? *She moves closer to Zach and sets her right hand on his shoulder* This is for the best. As for your dragon.. *chuckles* What makes you think that it’s a she?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I don’t know, I’m guessing. I’ve been keeping the temperature constant and lower temperatures produce females. I looked up on the red dragon species and the right incubation temperature and it’s been at that for a constant 10, nearly 11 months now. There wasn’t much information on the silver dragon, though. And this little one’s a hybrid. I’m just guessing based off the red dragon’s base incubation temperature. *slowly shakes his head* I just… didn’t really want to move.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shakes her head* I honestly don’t think incubation temperatures affect dragons all that much. *She shrugs* No matter. The dragon will be perfectly fine on this planet. There are dragons that wander this planet without boundaries. *she nods* I’m certain that it’ll work out in the end.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: I just don’t want to be ostracized because I’m different. Though I guess that was bound to happen anyway… *frowns* I just spent so much time learning about your planet that I fear most of it is completely irrelevant now. Isn’t it? What’s so good about this new place? And do you really thing it will work out? Can my dragon live here without worries?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: This planet is not threatened by an intergalactic demon, for starters.. And I’ve told you several times already, your dragon will be fine. *She shakes her head then glances out the door in thought* Hmm.. I think I can show you something that will interest you. Are you up for it?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Something that will interest me…? *raises an eyebrow but nods, wantign to check it out* Alright. Show me what you’d like to show me then, OK? *carefully closes up the incubation box and heads out of the room, nodding at Jenna for her to lead the way*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *walks out of Zach’s room. She glances over at Sephiroth, hoping that the man is resting up. Still, she doesn’t stop to scold him if he isn’t. Instead, she begins tracing down the source of the lifestream smell. Soon enough, she moves down into the maitanance ducts and travels down until she actually encounters the raw mako flow*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *heads down into the maintenance ducts after Jenna, seeming relatively uninterested at first. When he smells the lifestream odour he pinches his nose but continues to head down into the shaft after his mother. When he sees the Lifestream at the bottom, he blinks, quickly shaking his head* What… happened to the lava?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *doesn’t seem that bothered by the smell. Instead, she just moves up to a ledge that over-looks the lifestream. She then glances back at Zach* This planet doesn’t have magma. Don’t ask me why, I never quite understood how that worked. Your father would know better than I. However, this is lifestream. It’s basically the souls of all those who have and shall live on this planet.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: *stares at the Lifestream, confused* How… how does that work? Magma is supposed to form the center of the earth, and it rises up to form new continents. And as the gravitational pull sucks the rock back down into the crust, the process is repeated again and again. This doesn’t make sense. How are continents formed this way?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *slowly shakes her head* I only know what is, Zach. For the answers to the questions that you are asking, you’ll have to ask Sephiroth. He understands the lifestream much better than I. In fact, he absorbed an extensive amount of knowledge from the lifestream itself once. *She shrugs then kneels down and reaches out to touch the river of green plasma*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Zach: Well… *frowns as he watches her* Won’t it hurt you, or electrocute you? *shakes his head* What’s this new planet called, anyway? And… can I have a map? If we’re stuck here, I want to learn about it’s history and lore.

Viewing 25 posts - 451 through 475 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.