Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Just kill it. Dispose of it. Return it to the dimension it came from. I don’t care. *sighs* I don’t really know what I should do right now. You can’t seem to give me any useful advise. *scowls slightly, seeming quite angry about that*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Grumbles* I’m not about to kill him when I know nothing about him. *She snorts. She then stalks away from Sephiroth. Soon enough, she nears the base then heads to Aeris’s room* Cetra, I have a new task for you and your friend..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *is busy tending to her baby when Jenna comes into the room and picks him up to cradle as she turns around to face her* Oh, hello! *grins* Another job? What do you want me to do now? *holds the infant out to show Jenna* Isn’t he cute? He has Sephiroth’s nose and everything. Want to hold him?

Cloud: *glances up to face Jenna* Not interested. We want to go home.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Hisses in annoyance toward Cloud* Shut up about that for now. I’ve told you a thousand times to stop whining about wanting to go home. *She loudly snorts* Homes are pointless anyway. *She then dumps Sephiros in the corner* I want you two to watch over this one for now. Beat him up if needed. *She turns around* Oh.. tell me when he wakes up. *she then returns to her human form. Intending to leave the room, she takes a step forward*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: You… what happened to Sephy? Why did you want us to take care of him?! Don’t you want him any more…? And after all that happened with you and him… *hands the infant off to Cloud and crouches down beside Sephiros to look him over, looking quite relieved* This… this doesn’t look or sense out like the Sephy that’s grown so attached to you.

Cloud: I don’t really care for your opinion! Homes are pointless but you’re in your own one now. I miss Tifa and all my real friends. My only friend here is Aeris, and once we step out of this room, we get nothing but contempt. I don’t want to be here. I don’t know why you’re still keeping us around here when that other Sephiroth idiot says you can send us back any time you feel like it.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *narrows her eyes at Cloud’s rant. She then coldly speaks out* Friends are pointless. There is no reason why one should get attached to idiots who will stab you in the back once they get the opportunity. *She then glances back at Aeris* Yes, that is not my mate. I do not know where he came from. My daughter just suddenly appeared with him. *she shrugs*

*Meanwhile, Sesshou is trying to subtly contact Cancer from afar. She’s just trying to fill the girl’s thoughts with suggestions that she’s not liked by the rest of her family because she’s different*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cloud: You don’t have any real friends then. Because real friends wouldn’t backstab you under any circumstances. That’s where you’re wrong.

Aeris: So is he friendly? Hostile? Does he have any special needs or treatement we should know about? *sighs* How did he even get here? If he just appeared… that doesn’t explain very much.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *growls at Cloud* I don’t care what you think about my relationships. *coldly smirks* However, your childhood friend was so faithful to you, wasn’t she? She allowed you to make a fool of yourself for months and parade around like an idiot in your delusions when she knew the truth. She not once bothered to try telling you what she knew, didn’t you? *she then glances at Aeris* I do not know a single thing about him.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Aeris: *sighs, nodding her head* He came along too late, though… *moves to the bed, picking up her son before pulling off one of the bed blankets, placing it over the unconcious Sephiros, smiling* I’ll take care of him when he wakes up. But if he tries to hurt my baby, then I need to ask you to move him away for safety reasons.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Very well. However, I should think that the one who defeated my Sephiroth- *She nods toward Cloud* – and that priest would be able to remove him quite effectively. *She then steps out of the room and moves down the stairs to check up on her other children*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *is sitting crosslegged on her bed, feeling rather twitchy. As she receives Sesshou’s signals, she keeps her head lowered, seriously considering the thoughts put into her head*

Aeris: *sighs* *”And what happens if he does attack the children, Jenna? What if he kills one of them? He might not be as secretly squishy as the regular Sephy we all know and love. Would you be prepared to move him somewhere else if that happened? Well… if he became a threat?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~I didn’t say that I wouldn’t be willing to deal with him if he’s a danger. What I said is that you have two very capable and strong males with you. Call for their help first, for they are closer.~ *She notices Cancer’s twitching and walks over to her* Are you alright, girl?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: Alright, me? Who even bothers to ask that? *grins* Heh. Never better…

Aeris: *”I can call for their help, but I wanted to know your ideas on it anyway. If I called for help and you didn’t care… well that might be a problem.”* *sighs and cradles her infant, grinning* *”Can you make Sephy come up here soon? I want to talk to him.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~That all depends on when Seph is done sulking.~ *She frowns at Cancer’s response. She then moves to sit down next to her* Are you most certain about that? You seem to be a bit on edge. *She reaches over to gently pat Cancer’s shoulder. She then frowns in thought* ~Seph, do you sense any of Sesshou’s spawns out there?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”Sense them? Even if I did look, it’s not a familiar energy signal… I’d need to get a feel for it again before I really remember. I’ve only seen it once or twice, and those strange underlings a few times as well.”*

Cancer: *immediately reaches up to grab at Jenna’s arm, grinning* I’m quite perfectly fine.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs then shakes her head* ~Very well, nevermind then, Seph. Just tell me if you sense anything that you don’t recognize.~ *She then looks at Cancer* Hmm.. You don’t look perfectly fine.. *she sighs* Is there anything at all that I can do to make things better for you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: God, leave me alone. *slides off the bed, then turns on her, glaring* You never pay attention to me. You never did before. You never have and you probably never will. So why are you now? Out of guilt? Or because you see something you don’t like? *motions to herself*

Sephiroth: *”Right…”* *scans the wide area outside, frowning*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *frowns at Cancer’s sudden outburst. She then crosses her arms* I wasn’t around before. I can’t be faulted for that, girl. *She shakes her head* You are clearly distressed. I just want to help you. I know what it’s like to have Sesshou try to mess with your mind.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *glares* That’s not it at all. I never mentioned ‘Sesshou’ or anyone. I already told you how I feel. And not just you. It’s everyone. *shakes her head* I want to leave this place and live somewhere else. I’m tired of being ignored.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Running away won’t get you to a place where you’ll receive more attention.. *She sighs and frowns in thought* Tell me, would you feet better if I took you someplace where Sesshou can never interact with any of us ever again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: I don’t really care… you’re not even listening to a word I’m saying, are you? *glares* Phh.. how about listening to what I’m actually saying instead of blaming it on something I’ve never met? It would probably help things.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs and shakes her head* Fine, be on your own. I’m trying to listen to you, but you don’t want to accept my attention. *so, she gets up and heads up the stairs, she scowls as she ponders over the situation*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Cancer: *yells back at her as she leaves* Five minutes doesn’t make up for twelve years! *slams her door shut and locks it, wanting to be left alone now*

Sephiroth: *”What am I looking for up here, anyway? There’s nothing… this is ridiculous.”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: ~Forget it, Seph. I don’t think that there is anything for you to be searching for.~ *She frowns at Cancer* I haven’t been unattentive since I returned… *Sighing, she moves up the stairs. She then ponders over the various situations* ~Seph, how much can you lift with your mind…?~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”How much can I lift with my mind? You mean, as in a weight measurement? I don’t really know. I’ve never actually tested it… I just do it and it works. I’m almost willing to say it’s virtually limitless because I’ve never encountered anything I couldn’t lift.

Viewing 25 posts - 401 through 425 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.