Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as Sephiros is suddenly tackled off of her person. She then stares wide-eyed at the scene* What…? Father? Which? *shakes her head and scoots away, too confused and scared at this moment to try to figure out what is going on*

Jenna: *finally reaches the area a few minutes after Seph begins his attack of Sephiros* What the hell?

Seferia: *initially, she simply checks on the health of her Queen. Upon finding that Clawina is healthy and should have no problems recovering, she nods to herself before closing her eyes. Not long after, her body begins to twist and distort as her natural dragon form rips out of her feline disguise*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just repeatedly punches Sephiros, growling loudly like a wild animal as he punches him again and again. He only stops once Sephiros is unconcious, and moves off him, still very much irritated* Feh… *glares at Desiree* What did you do now?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just repeatedly punches Sephiros, growling loudly like a wild animal as he punches him again and again. He only stops once Sephiros is unconcious, and moves off him, still very much irritated* Feh… *glares at Desiree* What did you do now?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Defensively snaps back, trying to cover for the fact that she’s still rather shaken up* I didn’t do anything! *whimpers and looks between the two Sephiroths* Which one of you is Father…?

Jenna: *walks up to Sephiros as Seph steps away. She then nudges the other Sephiroth’s side with her left foot, quite curious* Where did he come fro- *she then frowns at Desiree* You can’t tell?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Defensively snaps back, trying to cover for the fact that she’s still rather shaken up* I didn’t do anything! *whimpers and looks between the two Sephiroths* Which one of you is Father…?

Jenna: *walks up to Sephiros as Seph steps away. She then nudges the other Sephiroth’s side with her left foot, quite curious* Where did he come fro- *she then frowns at Desiree* You can’t tell?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares hard at Desiree* If you didn’t do anything, then where did this come from? *kicks the unconcious Sephiros, loudly snorting* Did you try your stupid cheap illusionary trick on another version of myself because it doesn’t work on me?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glares hard at Desiree* If you didn’t do anything, then where did this come from? *kicks the unconcious Sephiros, loudly snorting* Did you try your stupid cheap illusionary trick on another version of myself because it doesn’t work on me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *quickly shakes her head* No! I didn’t… I was just trying a spell that I found in mother’s library.. *shivers* They wanted to have me as a snack. *she looks up at Sephiroth* You don’t want to eat me, right, Father?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *quickly shakes her head* No! I didn’t… I was just trying a spell that I found in mother’s library.. *shivers* They wanted to have me as a snack. *she looks up at Sephiroth* You don’t want to eat me, right, Father?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *loudly snorts at her* No. But I do want to get to the bottom of this nonsense. *glares* There’s something you’re not telling me. They? Who wanted to have you as a snack? And how did looking through books in a library lead you to being chased by a dimensional version of me?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: I don’t know.. I just wanted to leave for a bit.. I stuck my hand in the thing I created, then I got pulled through and there was this thing that wanted to have me as a snack. *she points at Sephiros* He saved me, then he started saying he’ll have me as a snack. *whimpers* I didn’t like it.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *scowls at her* You wanted to leave? *glances at Jenna, then glares back at Desiree once more* By the sounds of things and the evidence before us, you made a portal to another world. Now why would you want to do that? *grunts* Unless you know what you are doing, there’s a slim chance you’d ever make it back.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *scowls* If I don’t try things, I’ll never learn! *she gets to her feet and scowls at Sephiroth* Forget it. You think everything that I do is wrong. *She snarls then runs off toward the base, wanting to change clothes*

Jenna: *Sighs at Sephiroth* Perhaps you were a bit too tough on her this time around. She did almost die, Seph..

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Through no fault of my own! *glares* Everything she has been doing lately HAS been wrong. What the hell am I supposed to do, ignore that? She’s permanently changed some things with her stupidity, you know.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Shakes her head* Seph, I repeat, our daughter has already been through enough today by almost dying. You can’t treat her like one of your SOLDIER cadets, Seph. *She sighs then glances back at Sephiros* Do we even know anything about this one?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls* I don’t give a damn what she has been through today. The point is, she’s done something wrong and needs punishment. And if you have a look why she did it… she needs her rear kicked much harder than I originally intended before. *snarls* That one gets into so much trouble. She’s permanently ruined some things around here! I should kill her!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *she crosses her arms and shakes her head at Sephiroth* You do not mean that, Seph. I know you well enough to know that you are not serious there. *she then glances back down at Sephiros before kneeling down next to him* Did you really need to punch him this many times?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *snarls* Somebody needs to do SOMETHING with her! This rampant behaviour cannot be allowed to continue. Disable her magic, take away her psychic influence, just.. do something so she cannot keep causing more of this stupidity! *kicks Sephiros in the shoulder as if trying to emphasise how much he cares about that issue right now* You know of everything she’s done. What more is it going to take?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Seph, aside from the one event with the demons, which she herself fixed, she’s been mostly doing harmless stunts. I can’t say that there is much of a reason to try to kill her. She likes mascaraing as me, so what? *she shrugs* I do not see why you need to be so harsh toward her. You’re just pushing her to act up even more with your reactions.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I don’t know why you’re blowing this off. She should have been punished over what she did with the demons long before this. *growls* You make it sound like it was nothing. Should I remind you that I was turned into a female, and then in another incident forced to rape somebody else? *snorts* There is a child from that event and that can never be reversed. She’s caused hell for multiple people and you want me to shrug it off and do nothing?? *clenches his fists* She mascarades around as you because she wants attention from me that is meant for YOU. That is just WRONG, Jenna. And now… she tried to visit another dimension to obtain another Sephiroth because I reacted poorly and she didn’t get what she wanted. How am I being too hard on her, considering all the pain and bullshit she has caused? That girl needs a severe slap across the face, Jenna!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Deeply sighs at Sephiroth* First of all, the one who turned us into the oposite gender came here by your means, Seph. It’s a chaos spawn, not a demon that naturally resides here on Earth. And before you ask why I know it came from you, Desiree has never communicated with Chaos, you have. *she shakes her head* You have yourself to blame for that one being here. The demon who made you rape Cloud, on the other hand, tricked her. She suffered in her own way for that. Didn’t you notice how guilty she looked. She was not getting off scott-free. I highly doubt that she likes thinking of making you suffer at all. She’s so focused on you that she doesn’t want anything to happen to you. *she narrows her eyes* Which brings us to point number three, you caused her to feel this way, though that is partially my fault as well. *she moves her hands to set them on her hips* I’m more than certain that she was the one you went to for everything when I was away. How do you think her psyche took it when you just “forgot” about her and stopped coming to her for everything? Your actions right now are making things worse.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I didn’t just forget about her or become inattentive to her, that’s the issue here! She was never a particularly clingy child, and once you came back, I did not neglect her or spend any less time with her. She’s just being selfish, damn her! And no matter what I do when I talk to her, nothing solves this problem. And now she has been causing hell and disruption for everybody around here. *snarls* What would YOU have me do?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *Sighs at Seph* Well, don’t kill her. Don’t hit her. Don’t make her despise your attitude toward her any more than she already does, Seph. *she turns around to looks over the Sephiros again* Do we even know that she meant to get this guy? Maybe that element was an accident… She only said “leave”. *she frowns* I think she was simply running away, Seph.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *growls, clenching at his bangs with his hand, shaking his head* I don’t know what to do… I don’t give a damn about this one at my feet right now… *snarls* I don’t know what more I can do. I tried… I’ve tried many times. But…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *softly sighs and shakes her head* Give her time, Seph. It was probably a phase… *she shrugs and mutters under her breath* It’s not like she’s the only one who’s tried to run away as an adolescent. *she then shifts into her hybrid from and picks up the other Sephiroth* I’m heading back to the base and.. doing something with this one. Do whatever you want, Seph.

Viewing 25 posts - 376 through 400 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.