Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grunts and is busy trying to shove Clawina off of her, since the feline had pounced ontop of her and is currently trying to close her fangs around her throat* ~Seph, I’m busy…~ *kicks Clawina in the abdomen then flips the feline off of her and into a tree behind them*

Seferia: *She shakes her head* ~I do not lie, human. The proof of my statement is right there in front of you. They have agreed to be honorable. They keep the grounds even. No magic, not interference from anyone. Not I, not you, no one.~

Desiree: *cocks her eyebrow* Umm… yea.. You’re talking a bit crazy, Father.. *she looks around* This isn’t home.. *She then glances at the still open portal and frowns*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *grunts and is busy trying to shove Clawina off of her, since the feline had pounced ontop of her and is currently trying to close her fangs around her throat* ~Seph, I’m busy…~ *kicks Clawina in the abdomen then flips the feline off of her and into a tree behind them*

Seferia: *She shakes her head* ~I do not lie, human. The proof of my statement is right there in front of you. They have agreed to be honorable. They keep the grounds even. No magic, not interference from anyone. Not I, not you, no one.~

Desiree: *cocks her eyebrow* Umm… yea.. You’re talking a bit crazy, Father.. *she looks around* This isn’t home.. *She then glances at the still open portal and frowns*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: I’m talking crazy?! *growls at her, highly insulted. He then raises Desiree up sharply, shaking her as he points her whole self towards Jenova, hissing loudly* Look at her! I answered your question, what more do you want from me? *snarls* I’d drop you to your death, but you’d make a worthy snack.

Sephiroth: *snarls in anger, frustrated at both Jenna’s response and Seferia’s words. He grits his teeth and walks away in disgust*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: I’m talking crazy?! *growls at her, highly insulted. He then raises Desiree up sharply, shaking her as he points her whole self towards Jenova, hissing loudly* Look at her! I answered your question, what more do you want from me? *snarls* I’d drop you to your death, but you’d make a worthy snack.

Sephiroth: *snarls in anger, frustrated at both Jenna’s response and Seferia’s words. He grits his teeth and walks away in disgust*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *silently watches Sephiroth leave. She then sheathes her swords before turning around to watch the fight once more*

Desiree: *looks at Jenova and yelps* What is that? *she shakes her head and tries to get away from Sephiros now* Father?? Why do you want to eat me? *whimpers and sends out a paniced distressed psychic call so strong that it might even leak out of the portal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Seferia: *silently watches Sephiroth leave. She then sheathes her swords before turning around to watch the fight once more*

Desiree: *looks at Jenova and yelps* What is that? *she shakes her head and tries to get away from Sephiros now* Father?? Why do you want to eat me? *whimpers and sends out a paniced distressed psychic call so strong that it might even leak out of the portal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *angrily and aggresssive* I am not your father! And if I wasn’t holding onto you, I’d slap you across the face for that remark! *shakes his head in irritation* You need to answer my question before I wring your neck, little girl.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *angrily and aggresssive* I am not your father! And if I wasn’t holding onto you, I’d slap you across the face for that remark! *shakes his head in irritation* You need to answer my question before I wring your neck, little girl.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, you are… I’m the daughter of Sephiroth and Jenna. Remember? *She shakes her head, thinking that Sephiroth is just under the influence of something that is making him act so strange. She then frowns even more* I don’t want to do this, Father.. *Still, she closes her eyes and creates a psychic blast to shove him away from her. She then tries to make a dash via psychic flight toward the portal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Yes, you are… I’m the daughter of Sephiroth and Jenna. Remember? *She shakes her head, thinking that Sephiroth is just under the influence of something that is making him act so strange. She then frowns even more* I don’t want to do this, Father.. *Still, she closes her eyes and creates a psychic blast to shove him away from her. She then tries to make a dash via psychic flight toward the portal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *loudly hisses in anger as the blast causes him to release Desiree as well as be flung back somewhat. He corrects his position in flight and roars in anger at her, soaring through the portal after her* Come back you stupid brat!! I should have killed you when I found you!

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *loudly hisses in anger as the blast causes him to release Desiree as well as be flung back somewhat. He corrects his position in flight and roars in anger at her, soaring through the portal after her* Come back you stupid brat!! I should have killed you when I found you!

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she flies down into the ground, not having expected it to be so close to the opening of the portal. Even though she had recently went through the portal before, she had forgotten that detail. So, she skids face-first into the puddle of red lifestream that had leaked out. However, she doesn’t stay there long. Instead, she pushes herself up upon hearing Sephiros’s yells and begins running away* Why do you want to kill me, Father?? *meanwhile, the portal sputters into oblivion a moment after Sephiros enters Halcyon’s space*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as she flies down into the ground, not having expected it to be so close to the opening of the portal. Even though she had recently went through the portal before, she had forgotten that detail. So, she skids face-first into the puddle of red lifestream that had leaked out. However, she doesn’t stay there long. Instead, she pushes herself up upon hearing Sephiros’s yells and begins running away* Why do you want to kill me, Father?? *meanwhile, the portal sputters into oblivion a moment after Sephiros enters Halcyon’s space*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *growls loudly at her* Because you tried to attack me! Why did I even consider wasting time when I picked you up, you menacing little brat?! *conceentrates his energies, trying to pull her back with his psychic influences*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *growls loudly at her* Because you tried to attack me! Why did I even consider wasting time when I picked you up, you menacing little brat?! *conceentrates his energies, trying to pull her back with his psychic influences*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yelps as she’s dragged back to Sephiros. She then begins to send out a very strong paniced and scared psychic distress signal to the area* You’re not well, Father…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Yelps as she’s dragged back to Sephiros. She then begins to send out a very strong paniced and scared psychic distress signal to the area* You’re not well, Father…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *growls as he continues trying to psychically channel her back into his clutches*

Sephiroth: *isn’t terribly far away and is still very sour over the incidents that occured recently. When he picks up Desiree’s panic signal he moves off towards her, growling* *”What the hell have you gotten yourself into now? Can’t you stay out of trouble for two minutes?”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: *growls as he continues trying to psychically channel her back into his clutches*

Sephiroth: *isn’t terribly far away and is still very sour over the incidents that occured recently. When he picks up Desiree’s panic signal he moves off towards her, growling* *”What the hell have you gotten yourself into now? Can’t you stay out of trouble for two minutes?”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Blinks, becoming completely confused. She then responds, which makes her contact all the Sephiroths in the area, including St. Sephy if he’s in range* ~Father.. Don’t kill me. Please, stop it.~ *she yelps as she’s dragged to Sephiros then stiffens up*

Jenna: *finally manages to knock out Clawina by making the feline drop a tree on herself as she tries to remove her right elbow claw from the trunk of the tree. She then deeply sighs before looking up as she receives the distress signal. She then shakes her head* Never a dull moment. *So, she rushes out of the area. She completely ignores the way that Seferia is glaring at her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Blinks, becoming completely confused. She then responds, which makes her contact all the Sephiroths in the area, including St. Sephy if he’s in range* ~Father.. Don’t kill me. Please, stop it.~ *she yelps as she’s dragged to Sephiros then stiffens up*

Jenna: *finally manages to knock out Clawina by making the feline drop a tree on herself as she tries to remove her right elbow claw from the trunk of the tree. She then deeply sighs before looking up as she receives the distress signal. She then shakes her head* Never a dull moment. *So, she rushes out of the area. She completely ignores the way that Seferia is glaring at her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: Shut up! *attempts to pin the girl down onto the ground, raising a fist over her face* I’m not your father, you stupid wench! Now stop talking in my head before I—*is never able to finish his sentence*

Sephiroth: *runs into the area, charging at Sephiros once he sees him, then attempts to tackle him off Desiree, punching him in the shoulder, going into a crazed frenzy as he attacks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiros: Shut up! *attempts to pin the girl down onto the ground, raising a fist over her face* I’m not your father, you stupid wench! Now stop talking in my head before I—*is never able to finish his sentence*

Sephiroth: *runs into the area, charging at Sephiros once he sees him, then attempts to tackle him off Desiree, punching him in the shoulder, going into a crazed frenzy as he attacks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *yelps as Sephiros is suddenly tackled off of her person. She then stares wide-eyed at the scene* What…? Father? Which? *shakes her head and scoots away, too confused and scared at this moment to try to figure out what is going on*

Jenna: *finally reaches the area a few minutes after Seph begins his attack of Sephiros* What the hell?

Seferia: *initially, she simply checks on the health of her Queen. Upon finding that Clawina is healthy and should have no problems recovering, she nods to herself before closing her eyes. Not long after, her body begins to twist and distort as her natural dragon form rips out of her feline disguise*

Viewing 25 posts - 351 through 375 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.