Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *bares his teeth at her, snarling* Get out. *slams the door to the closet so he can resume his laundry arranging*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *bares his teeth at her, snarling* Get out. *slams the door to the closet so he can resume his laundry arranging*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grabs a glass of water to drink. Soon after, she wanders over to the library and begins digging through the books there. Soon enough, she comes across documentations that indicate the techniques to cross dimensions and realities*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Grabs a glass of water to drink. Soon after, she wanders over to the library and begins digging through the books there. Soon enough, she comes across documentations that indicate the techniques to cross dimensions and realities*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just spends the next hour arranging laundry. Once it is properly sorted, he places on some proper clothing and heads upstairs to dump the load into the washing machine, still very much pissed off with Desiree’s behaviour*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just spends the next hour arranging laundry. Once it is properly sorted, he places on some proper clothing and heads upstairs to dump the load into the washing machine, still very much pissed off with Desiree’s behaviour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is quite worked up as she continues to read through the notes and books on dimensional rifts. Finally, she slams the book shut and glares at the doorway* He wants me to leave and be gone.. Fine.. *sniffling slightly, she exits the library and soon leaves the base entirely. Once outside, she finds a secluded spot where she can try to open up a dimensional portal*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *is quite worked up as she continues to read through the notes and books on dimensional rifts. Finally, she slams the book shut and glares at the doorway* He wants me to leave and be gone.. Fine.. *sniffling slightly, she exits the library and soon leaves the base entirely. Once outside, she finds a secluded spot where she can try to open up a dimensional portal*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Once his laundry is done, he moves back down to the bedroom area, lying down on his side of the bed, face down, still fuming and angry over what happened. He also lies there and thinks hard, not understanding, very frustrated as he tries to make any sense out of Desiree’s behaviour*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Once his laundry is done, he moves back down to the bedroom area, lying down on his side of the bed, face down, still fuming and angry over what happened. He also lies there and thinks hard, not understanding, very frustrated as he tries to make any sense out of Desiree’s behaviour*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently cleaning herself off from her meal. On the ground that is not far from her location is the remains of her kill. She had only eaten most of the abdomen and left behind quite a bit of meat for the scavengers to eat. However, she stops in her cleansing routine as she feels the energies from a portal flare up* ~Seph… are you leaving the island??~

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *is currently cleaning herself off from her meal. On the ground that is not far from her location is the remains of her kill. She had only eaten most of the abdomen and left behind quite a bit of meat for the scavengers to eat. However, she stops in her cleansing routine as she feels the energies from a portal flare up* ~Seph… are you leaving the island??~

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, I’m not leaving the island. I just finished the damn laundry and now I’m lying here. I’m torn right now… I want to punch that little brat’s face in, but I also want to know what the hell has gone wrong… and how I can fix it so these stupidities don’t happen any more…”*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *”No, I’m not leaving the island. I just finished the damn laundry and now I’m lying here. I’m torn right now… I want to punch that little brat’s face in, but I also want to know what the hell has gone wrong… and how I can fix it so these stupidities don’t happen any more…”*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrm… *deeply frowns at Seph’s words* ~If you are not the one opening up that portal. Who exactly is doin-~ *yelps as a branch next to her suddenly explodes due to a small rocket hitting it. She then leaps away from the tree* The fuck?? *growls as she notices two black-furred felines on the other side of the field*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Hrm… *deeply frowns at Seph’s words* ~If you are not the one opening up that portal. Who exactly is doin-~ *yelps as a branch next to her suddenly explodes due to a small rocket hitting it. She then leaps away from the tree* The fuck?? *growls as she notices two black-furred felines on the other side of the field*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *springs to his feet, scowling* *”Are you alright? What is happening up there??”* *growls and heads up the stairs, practically running the way up. Once outside he leaps into the air and flies off towards Jenna’s location, intending to go to assist her*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *springs to his feet, scowling* *”Are you alright? What is happening up there??”* *growls and heads up the stairs, practically running the way up. Once outside he leaps into the air and flies off towards Jenna’s location, intending to go to assist her*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at the sparking portal that she managed to make. She slowly walks toward it and reaches out to “poke” the energies* Is it supposed to look like this? *She tilts her head and continues to examine her work*

Jenna: ~I’ll be fine, Seph!~ *she quickly dodges another small rocket then glares at Clawina* What the fuck do you want now, feline??

Clawina: *tosses away the rocket-launcher, getting annoyed with her two misses. She then storms toward Jenna, unsheathing her sword as she moves* The answer to that is quite simple. I desire for you to be out of my way before you ruin my plans yet again.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *Stares at the sparking portal that she managed to make. She slowly walks toward it and reaches out to “poke” the energies* Is it supposed to look like this? *She tilts her head and continues to examine her work*

Jenna: ~I’ll be fine, Seph!~ *she quickly dodges another small rocket then glares at Clawina* What the fuck do you want now, feline??

Clawina: *tosses away the rocket-launcher, getting annoyed with her two misses. She then storms toward Jenna, unsheathing her sword as she moves* The answer to that is quite simple. I desire for you to be out of my way before you ruin my plans yet again.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*The portal that Desiree has created begins to bubble and ripple dangerously as forces on the other side begin to warp it. Two large bodies of energy are having the battle to end all battles currently, and after another moment, a mass of boiling red Lifestream energy spews forth from the open portal rift, dumping onto the grass outside of the portal, discolouring the ground with the corrupt energy. Desiree might be able to hear yelling and screaming, as well as unhuman screeching sounds*

Sephiroth: *just continues to fly off in the direction of Jenna’s life energy, charing up a torrent of shadow-coloured destructive energy bolts, concentrating them over the area of Clawina before willing them to rain down on her like hailstones*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

*The portal that Desiree has created begins to bubble and ripple dangerously as forces on the other side begin to warp it. Two large bodies of energy are having the battle to end all battles currently, and after another moment, a mass of boiling red Lifestream energy spews forth from the open portal rift, dumping onto the grass outside of the portal, discolouring the ground with the corrupt energy. Desiree might be able to hear yelling and screaming, as well as unhuman screeching sounds*

Sephiroth: *just continues to fly off in the direction of Jenna’s life energy, charing up a torrent of shadow-coloured destructive energy bolts, concentrating them over the area of Clawina before willing them to rain down on her like hailstones*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *leaps back just as the red substance leaks out of the portal and onto the grass* What the hell?? *frowning with confusion, she slowly creeps closer to the substance. Having never seen lifestream of any variation before in her life, she doesn’t know what to make out of it at all. So, she cautiously pokes at the liquid then rubs it in between her right thumb and index finger* Strange.. *deciding that it isn’t that dangerous, she looks at the portal again and frowns* Well, maybe it won’t be dangerous.. *So, she walks toward the opening and slowly sticks her left hand through the rift*

Seferia: *narrows her eyes as she senses the volley of psychic energies stream toward her queen’s location. So, she turns to face the source of the energies then reaches up her hands toward that source. Concentrating on her magical abilities, Seferia’s eyes begin to brightly glow. Soon after, she manages to create a temporary magical barrier that either absorbs all the energy bolts or deflects them toward the trees and away from the combatants* ~Do not interfere.~

Jenna: *growls and glares at Clawina as she advances* Ruin your plans? Heh, you must be becoming even more deluded, feline. I haven’t even been near your territories for.. *She frowns, realizing that she can’t really remember much in the years prior to the last three or so* I haven’t cared what you are doing for som- *hisses and leaps back as Clawina tries to slash off her head* Shit..

Clawina: *bares her teeth at Jenna and pulls back her ears a bit* Do you believe that I am that much of a fool, human? I know you and your ways. You always come in to interfere right when my kind has come to a point where our preparations would lead us to our war’s fruition. *she aggressively swishes her tail* I am not going to permit that again. *so, she lunges forward in an attempt to ram her sword through Jenna’s ribcage. However, the girl manages to dodge to the side just in time to only receive a minor cut on her upper left arm and no serious damage*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *leaps back just as the red substance leaks out of the portal and onto the grass* What the hell?? *frowning with confusion, she slowly creeps closer to the substance. Having never seen lifestream of any variation before in her life, she doesn’t know what to make out of it at all. So, she cautiously pokes at the liquid then rubs it in between her right thumb and index finger* Strange.. *deciding that it isn’t that dangerous, she looks at the portal again and frowns* Well, maybe it won’t be dangerous.. *So, she walks toward the opening and slowly sticks her left hand through the rift*

Seferia: *narrows her eyes as she senses the volley of psychic energies stream toward her queen’s location. So, she turns to face the source of the energies then reaches up her hands toward that source. Concentrating on her magical abilities, Seferia’s eyes begin to brightly glow. Soon after, she manages to create a temporary magical barrier that either absorbs all the energy bolts or deflects them toward the trees and away from the combatants* ~Do not interfere.~

Jenna: *growls and glares at Clawina as she advances* Ruin your plans? Heh, you must be becoming even more deluded, feline. I haven’t even been near your territories for.. *She frowns, realizing that she can’t really remember much in the years prior to the last three or so* I haven’t cared what you are doing for som- *hisses and leaps back as Clawina tries to slash off her head* Shit..

Clawina: *bares her teeth at Jenna and pulls back her ears a bit* Do you believe that I am that much of a fool, human? I know you and your ways. You always come in to interfere right when my kind has come to a point where our preparations would lead us to our war’s fruition. *she aggressively swishes her tail* I am not going to permit that again. *so, she lunges forward in an attempt to ram her sword through Jenna’s ribcage. However, the girl manages to dodge to the side just in time to only receive a minor cut on her upper left arm and no serious damage*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *becomes highly frustrated as his concentrated destructive energy attack becomes an utterly wasted effort. He snaps open his eyes again and growls, looking for the source of the one who deflected his work* *”That’s very laughable. Because you just interferred, yourself. Hypocrite.”* *flies down towards the battle properly, landing some short distance behind Clawina, then he teleports his masamune to his hand and tries to impale her with it*

Viewing 25 posts - 301 through 325 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.