Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *overdramatically responds to him* Oh? You don’t think you have an adoring public? Tsk, tsk, tsk. *softly giggling, she walks out of the closet all together then heads to the stairs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *overdramatically responds to him* Oh? You don’t think you have an adoring public? Tsk, tsk, tsk. *softly giggling, she walks out of the closet all together then heads to the stairs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The public would rather chase after me with burning torches and pitchforks. They would rather tie me up and have me hung, I’m sure. *watches Jenna leave and turns his attention back to the room he’s in, intending to tidy it*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: The public would rather chase after me with burning torches and pitchforks. They would rather tie me up and have me hung, I’m sure. *watches Jenna leave and turns his attention back to the room he’s in, intending to tidy it*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes and shakes her head. Still, she continues to walk outside. Soon enough, she moves out into the forested area so that she can get some fresh air and perhaps some food*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *rolls her eyes and shakes her head. Still, she continues to walk outside. Soon enough, she moves out into the forested area so that she can get some fresh air and perhaps some food*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just leaves Jenna to her own devices, spending his time trying to clear out the broken shelving. He shakes off the clothes that had particles fall onto them and throws them into a pile, grumbling to himself about always having to do the laundry around this place*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *just leaves Jenna to her own devices, spending his time trying to clear out the broken shelving. He shakes off the clothes that had particles fall onto them and throws them into a pile, grumbling to himself about always having to do the laundry around this place*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *steps out of her room, originally intending to just get something to drink. However, she stops as she hears Sephiroth’s grumbles from the closet. Stealthily, she sneaks over to the doorway and listens in. She soon determines that Seph is alone, so she casts a spell to disguise herself as Jenna before strolling into the closet, intending to move up behind Sephiroth and hug him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *steps out of her room, originally intending to just get something to drink. However, she stops as she hears Sephiroth’s grumbles from the closet. Stealthily, she sneaks over to the doorway and listens in. She soon determines that Seph is alone, so she casts a spell to disguise herself as Jenna before strolling into the closet, intending to move up behind Sephiroth and hug him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to grumble to himself as he tidies the clothing. When “Jenna” comes into the closet again, he looks up at her, seeming confused* What happened? You were just here and you left. What made you come back again?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *continues to grumble to himself as he tidies the clothing. When “Jenna” comes into the closet again, he looks up at her, seeming confused* What happened? You were just here and you left. What made you come back again?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh.. *she shrugs* I just can’t live without you at my side. That’s all. *She broadly grins at Sephiroth then slips closer to him* You are perfection…

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh.. *she shrugs* I just can’t live without you at my side. That’s all. *She broadly grins at Sephiroth then slips closer to him* You are perfection…

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow and shakes his head at her, smirking slightly* Well. Somebody is certainly being indecisive today. Hm? *moves back to his laundry, grunting* Do you know any magic spells to repair this mess?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises an eyebrow and shakes his head at her, smirking slightly* Well. Somebody is certainly being indecisive today. Hm? *moves back to his laundry, grunting* Do you know any magic spells to repair this mess?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks then twitches in a slightly nervous way. She then quickly shakes her head* That’s a silly idea. Why use magic on something like that. *chuckles, trying to hide her nervousness* Let’s just forget about the clothes for now, Fff- Seph. *she grins at him and moves in again to stroke her hand through his hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *blinks then twitches in a slightly nervous way. She then quickly shakes her head* That’s a silly idea. Why use magic on something like that. *chuckles, trying to hide her nervousness* Let’s just forget about the clothes for now, Fff- Seph. *she grins at him and moves in again to stroke her hand through his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why use magic on it? Because I broke it. *grunts* I don’t want to get some more stone and place it in here. It will take me half a day just to work the shelving into the right shape. *raises an eyebrow at her slip up, then narrows his eyes, suspicious*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Why use magic on it? Because I broke it. *grunts* I don’t want to get some more stone and place it in here. It will take me half a day just to work the shelving into the right shape. *raises an eyebrow at her slip up, then narrows his eyes, suspicious*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, just leave it be. It’s not important at all. *She grins and moves behind him, trying to avoid his looks. She then reaches out to rub his shoulders* I can think of much more fun things to do.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: Oh, just leave it be. It’s not important at all. *She grins and moves behind him, trying to avoid his looks. She then reaches out to rub his shoulders* I can think of much more fun things to do.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at her as she moves, carefully watching her from the corner of his eye, grunting* It’s important because I say it is.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *glances back at her as she moves, carefully watching her from the corner of his eye, grunting* It’s important because I say it is.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Desiree: *shrugs* It’s just a few shelves. Leave it be. *she moves closer to him then presses her nose against his back* This is much more fun. *she broadly grins to herself*

Viewing 25 posts - 251 through 275 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.