Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Home Forums Kat + Seferia RolePlay Roleplay Forum Main RP Sephy and Jenna – Relocation

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 913 total)
  • Author
    Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *raises the piece of broken shelving, frowning at her* Me? I’m alright. However, I cannot say that the same for this. *throws it onto the floor, shaking his head* I don’t know if that was old and ready to break, whether I was too strong for it, or whether it was cheaply constructed. Or maybe a combination of all three.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the shelving then shrugs* I’d dare say that it was a combination. It doesn’t matter much, though. As long as you’re fine. *she moves up behind him and reaches over to gently pat his back. She then smirks at him* So, can I talk you into only wearing pants for the rest of the day?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *glances at the shelving then shrugs* I’d dare say that it was a combination. It doesn’t matter much, though. As long as you’re fine. *she moves up behind him and reaches over to gently pat his back. She then smirks at him* So, can I talk you into only wearing pants for the rest of the day?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you want me to do that, I have no issues. *shrugs lightly, then grins back at her* Why? It’s not very warm down here, I hope you know. Either you have selfish reasons, or you’re trying to make me sick somehow. *lazily yawns* I have to launder some of this junk now. *sighs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: If you want me to do that, I have no issues. *shrugs lightly, then grins back at her* Why? It’s not very warm down here, I hope you know. Either you have selfish reasons, or you’re trying to make me sick somehow. *lazily yawns* I have to launder some of this junk now. *sighs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, I just enjoy the show. *she winks at him then moves closer and begins to rub his abdomen* Mmm.. nice and firm. Just the way I like my men. *she winks at him then glances around the closet* Laundry.. I think most of the items here are splattered with blood… At least the outfits that I have in here. *She shrugs* Good luck, you’ll be at it for a long while.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh, I just enjoy the show. *she winks at him then moves closer and begins to rub his abdomen* Mmm.. nice and firm. Just the way I like my men. *she winks at him then glances around the closet* Laundry.. I think most of the items here are splattered with blood… At least the outfits that I have in here. *She shrugs* Good luck, you’ll be at it for a long while.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, that doesn’t make any sense. Why put dirty clothing into the closet? *glances down at her hands, purring slightly* Don’t get any strange ideas, now. At least, not until it’s night time. *smirks*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Phh, that doesn’t make any sense. Why put dirty clothing into the closet? *glances down at her hands, purring slightly* Don’t get any strange ideas, now. At least, not until it’s night time. *smirks*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* It was out of sight and the clothes were trashed in my opinion. So, I used to just threw the dirty clothes in here then forget about them. I’m certain you noticed that most of my “clothing” isn’t even touched by me any longer. *she grins at him* And me, getting strange ideas? Don’t you know that I don’t get ideas at all? *winks at him*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *shrugs* It was out of sight and the clothes were trashed in my opinion. So, I used to just threw the dirty clothes in here then forget about them. I’m certain you noticed that most of my “clothing” isn’t even touched by me any longer. *she grins at him* And me, getting strange ideas? Don’t you know that I don’t get ideas at all? *winks at him*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t get ideas at all? That’s a laugh. *shakes his head, not seeming terribly impressed with her statement* You’re one of the most cunning people I know. Actually, you would be the most cunning person I know… *shrugs* Well, if you don’t have anything in mind… I don’t know what will happen.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: You don’t get ideas at all? That’s a laugh. *shakes his head, not seeming terribly impressed with her statement* You’re one of the most cunning people I know. Actually, you would be the most cunning person I know… *shrugs* Well, if you don’t have anything in mind… I don’t know what will happen.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *innocently speaks* Me cunning? Oh, I think you have me confused with someone else. *she leans in to kiss him* I just do things. I never have any grand schemes. I leave that sort of thing for meglomaniacs like certain silver-haired men. *she then swiftly reaches up to ruffle up his bangs*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *innocently speaks* Me cunning? Oh, I think you have me confused with someone else. *she leans in to kiss him* I just do things. I never have any grand schemes. I leave that sort of thing for meglomaniacs like certain silver-haired men. *she then swiftly reaches up to ruffle up his bangs*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs as he is kissed. He then lowers his head slightly, seeming quite placid and calm as he allows Jenna to ruffle and mess his bangs up* Oh, I never said you planned or schemed to do anything… but you certainly are cunning. Just because you don’t plan things, it doesn’t make you unintelligent.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: *purrs as he is kissed. He then lowers his head slightly, seeming quite placid and calm as he allows Jenna to ruffle and mess his bangs up* Oh, I never said you planned or schemed to do anything… but you certainly are cunning. Just because you don’t plan things, it doesn’t make you unintelligent.

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh? I swore that I heard you call me “stupid woman” for a good year when we first met. *she winks at him. She then backs away* Then again, you had quite a slew of insults for me back then, didn’t you?

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: Oh? I swore that I heard you call me “stupid woman” for a good year when we first met. *she winks at him. She then backs away* Then again, you had quite a slew of insults for me back then, didn’t you?

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I probably did. I’ve forgotten most of them now. About the only one I remember is calling you “stupid woman”, yes. *stands tall once more and tidies his hair*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: I probably did. I’ve forgotten most of them now. About the only one I remember is calling you “stupid woman”, yes. *stands tall once more and tidies his hair*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly smirks and whips around to exit the room* Ah yes, the Great Sephiroth is love-smitten, isn’t he? *she suddenly looks back at him over her shoulder* Your adoring public should never learn that, now should they? Who knows what sort of panic would ensue. *she softly chuckles*

Seferia
    Keymaster

Jenna: *broadly smirks and whips around to exit the room* Ah yes, the Great Sephiroth is love-smitten, isn’t he? *she suddenly looks back at him over her shoulder* Your adoring public should never learn that, now should they? Who knows what sort of panic would ensue. *she softly chuckles*

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Adoring public… *shakes his head* Nobody gives a damn here, trust me. As for back where I used be. *loudly snorts* Now you’re dreaming, aren’t you? *glances back at her, smirking slightly, trying to show that he is not serious and teasing* Stupid woman.

Kat Aclysm
    Keymaster

Sephiroth: Adoring public… *shakes his head* Nobody gives a damn here, trust me. As for back where I used be. *loudly snorts* Now you’re dreaming, aren’t you? *glances back at her, smirking slightly, trying to show that he is not serious and teasing* Stupid woman.

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 913 total)
  • The topic ‘Sephy and Jenna – Relocation’ is closed to new replies.